All Comments on 'Matt's Accident Changed Everything Ch. 02 - Final'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Loved It!

Five stars from me (even though it should only be four). This was a great idea and you told the story well.

My criticisms are only intended to help, so please don't take offence. Your medium allowed you to move between setup and payoff quickly, which is both good and bad. When Dana first had sex with Matt, IMO you could have built up the sexual tension before the they fucked. That would have made it more erotic for me.

You also missed an opportunity with Jill in the room. I'm not saying she should have joined in (as many on here would have liked), but Dana could have looked at her and then you could have written her thoughts.

For true five star writing you should include a few more details and make the sex scenes longer. More, but not longer paragraphs - keep them short like you have done so far.

I would have liked to have read Lane and Jill's story.

Hope this helps and feel free to comment on my work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

The lessons were really hot but I kept waiting for the incest to happen and it never did! This series should have been in the Mature category as the majority of the sex happened between an older woman and a younger guy.

grayge37grayge37almost 5 years ago
Now that's how to end a chapter!

You now have all of us readers captured and awaiting for your next installment.

By the way your writing is top notch!

Next chapter ASAP, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well told and very enjoyable. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
New much more

I really enjoy your story. You can keep this one going further. There is so much more to tell us.

Thanks and keep writing.

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 5 years ago
Final

I'll echo DomJ69s comments and add one of my own. If this is really the "final" chapter, as you certainly indicate by the Epilogue section, I think that you could have, and perhaps should have, expanded on the nerf battle that led to Matt's marriage to Becky. Had you stopped this chapter before the Epilogue, you could easily have had one more chapter in which to expand the relationship between Matt, Becky and Tommy.

Garyd3azGaryd3azalmost 5 years ago
Incest???

Not sure how this falls into that catagory. Don't get me wrong, great story and very well written but not incestuous.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
"Would you help me shave? I've never done it before and don't want to cut anything if I'm going to do this." She looked nervous. And tipsy.

Uh-oh, nervous and tipsy...

5 Stars

HeMadeMeHeMadeMealmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a brilliant read. Fanyasy, maybe but, not too far-fetched.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
Continue

Enjoyed the great read. Would like to see the story continued. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written, but NOT incest.

Without Matt and Jill getting sexually involved it isn't incest. A very well and crafted story was ruined with the introduction of Lane as a love interest. Such a great shame!

nicho1855nicho1855almost 5 years ago
Good

A well written, interesting and informative story to read. I honestly thought we would see Matt and his mom get it on together for the finale, but alas, it wasn't to be. It almost seemed like you run out of ideas and rushed the ending a bit.

MarriedkinkylifeMarriedkinkylifealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Incest/taboo?

Thanks to all the comments and private messages. I appreciate the constructive feedback and have responded to most of the messages. As for story classification, these two stories are more along the lines of taboo and not necessarily incest. Yes, I could have placed in mature or another category, but thought the mother/son aspect leaned more to the taboo side. I didn't realize how much demand there was for incest and will have to consider that in future stories. Thanks again for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wtf? Not an incest story

Rated 1/5. Wasted my time, dumbass....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

Was a fun read. Lots of great advice for boys and girls. Should be required reading for all young people. Wish I had had an older woman teach me. At 58 just really gotten good. Lol

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Lovely story, but where do you figure the incest or taboo came into it?? it's more a how to do or a love story than anything else imo. But nice work non the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
one of the best stories

one of the best stories ive ever read ,very good ,hated to get to the end should write some more chapters.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Definitely a Taboo Story.

I know most people think Incest is Taboo so when they see incest/taboo they think its all the same. I even thought for a quick second that this would have been better suited in Erotic coupling, or Mature. But then taking in all that really happened Mom and Son learning about sex together, Seeing each other naked and what not having sex with the same person (even if at different times) it's all Taboo. Hint to Author: When dealing with a purely Taboo story (No Incest) If you make it clear in an author note before you start the story that it's a Taboo story Not an Incest one, you can cut down on the negative comments and the lowering of star votes, by inane individuals that look for reasons to cut authors down.

I thank you for the story and I will be looking into others you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Absolutely brilliant, I've never read any of your stories before, but found this listed and pt1 listed under similar stories, best decision I've made clicking onto them. Only one complaint, it ended too soon, you should have written some more chapters. Still it's 5 stars from me.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I thought this was a really good story. Not as hot & heavy as some of the other ones I've read, but enough detail and sex to keep you really interested. For all of those that are complaining that there was no "incest", the category is Incest/Taboo. There is another part of that (taboo). Having a mother watch as her son's virginity is taken in front of her and receiving sexual lessons is certainly something I would consider taboo most of the time. So I do actually think this category still fits. I would like to hear more about Matt & Becky. If you ever come back to this one, maybe you can expand on that a little. If not, then I enjoyed it for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could not be better. Now,, another chapter or more with Matt and Becky.

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

I was a little disappointed that there was nothing between mother and son. It was still a great story. Thank you very much.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Ok 🤷🏼‍♂️ so in this category of insest ,, how come they didn’t get together,, Jill and Matt ???

TTryderTTryderover 1 year ago

Copyright this work. Bind it up send to schools sex ed 101

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeabout 1 year ago

At last, I story with a realistic 4” small cock … I get tired of hearing 5”,6” referred to as small and finally hear one my size

Naughty_MonkeyNaughty_Monkey4 months ago

Loved the series and glad the incest card wasn't played.

If my son ever stops dating his XBOX I might point him to this for a bit of insight, I sure could have used it when I was getting started...

RobertaDundeeRobertaDundeeabout 1 month ago

I have to give this and the preceding part 5 stars. It's not perfect in terms of the proofreading and grammar but the story and the telling of it easily make up for it.

I noticed some 'critics' moaning that it doesn't fit the category. Ignore them. If they are unable to read the category name 'Incest/Taboo' and understand what that implies, then, so far as I am concerned their comments are of no importance. There may be no Incest as such but there is plenty of what many would regard as Taboo though could equally be seen as, as indeed I do, Responsible Parenting.

A couple of people have commented that things 'wrap up' too quickly at the end of this part. I first read the novels of Jane Austen more than 5 decades ago ad have, from the first, and increasingly, regarded her as the greatest exponent of the English Novel. If you've never read her work you've missed out badly. It's Creative Writing 101. Take note of the way she ended her novels. Some of the best writers here obviously have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...