Matt's Freshman Year Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt gets injured, but it doesn't slow him down one bit.
4.9k words
4.72
12.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 - The Accident

Rachel

It was the Friday before the semester started, and Matt Greenwood was supposed to come to the Welcome Back party. Somehow I'd missed him at the Panty Party yesterday. I'd gotten too drunk too fast, and had woken up next to Sam, unable to remember much more than the sloppy blowjob I'd given him. No worries, I thought. I'll grab Matt early in the evening and get my fill of him.

I'd missed him like hell.

He was a friend of Reuben Weston's, and as soon as he'd turned eighteen last year in the spring, Reuben had invited him to one of his little get-togethers. I'd invited him to my dad's summer cabin, and my sister and I had spent a weekend with the man and his equally filthy best friend. It was a memory I'd never forget.

Of course then my asshole dad had found out, and thrown him in jail for a day or two. Being the sheriff's daughter definitely has some disadvantages.

Luckily, he had a good lawyer and managed to get out with some community service and a hefty fine. I hoped it wouldn't put a damper on our relationship, but I hadn't heard from him since.

Part of me wondered if he was ignoring or avoiding me. Especially when the Friday welcome-back party started and I couldn't find him anywhere. The hours ticked by, and I got more and more pissed. I sent him several texts, and so did Mimi and Jan, who had both managed to snag him yesterday. He wouldn't respond to anyone.

"Damn, did you set us up with a flake," Jan complained.

"Yeah I was really hoping to take a turn," Lexi mumbled around her beer.

"This is really unlike him," I said, hoping it was true.

Saturday afternoon I was lounging in my bedroom nursing a hangover from hell, knowing I'd probably do it all again tonight at the Greek Row party, when the door opened, spilling bright light into my dark hideaway.

"Oh my god stop, shut the door," I whined. My head was killing me.

"Hey Ray-bae. You got a headache? Let's go down to the food court, I'll buy you a smoothie or something."

"Greenwood, what the fuck?" I said, forcing my eyes open and looking towards the door.

There he was in all his staggering size and southern gentleman charm. He was leaning on the doorway, half of his body hidden, that subtle smile on his face and a glint in his eyes. His jeans were just tight enough to show off his legs and his hips. He wore a t-shirt that fit just snug enough to admire his physique. And his skin had a beautiful bronze glow to it from the hours spent in the sun over the summer. The sun did beautiful things to that man, like he wasn't gorgeous enough already.

"Hey sweet-cheeks."

"Where the fuck were you yesterday," I muttered through my headache, and squinted my eyes closed.

"Yeah, it's kind of a long story," he said, lifting his left arm. My eyes widened as I saw it was encased in a cast from the elbow down.

"Oh... Matty, baby," I laughed. "What did you do?"

"I'll tell you later. It's not a big deal. Come on, I'll buy you a smoothie."

He knew the way to my heart. My mouth watered at the thought of the peanut butter banana chocolate smoothie that I always got, and I forced my eyes to adjust to the afternoon sunlight.

After drinking half of my smoothie, and stealing some of his pot stickers from his shitty chinese food, we finally caught up.

"How was your summer?"

"Busy. Dad got a ton of new jobs, and summer is weird for construction cause a lot of people are gone on vacation during different weeks. I filled in a lot."

"Yeah, you do look bigger since the last time I saw you," I said, smacking his good arm a little.

"Yeah, sure," he laughed, shoveling lo mein into his mouth.

"What are you studying?"

"Sociology, Criminal Justice. You?"

"Psychology. You seen Reuben recently?"

"No. He's back and forth between here and DC last I checked."

"So... what happened?" I asked, motion to arm encased in a hard cast.

"Uh... can we just agree to not talk about it?"

"Matty, what did you do?"

"I tripped," he mumbled. "Hit at a bad angle, that's all. Just shitty luck. Cause I'm a fucking clutz, apparently."

"You're not a clutz," I said. "Not since last time I checked. Besides..." I scooted closer to him, leaning over the table. "Last I checked, you don't need your arm to have a good time."

He smiled a crooked grin, his eyes lighting up. No doubt he was remembering last summer, when he'd turned eighteen during his Senior year of high school. It was my Freshman year here at the university, and I'd had a grand old time teaching Matt a technique or two.

He was a fast learner.

"So," I said, scooting even closer to him, and reaching an arm out, brushing my fingertips against his smooth cheek. "Is this seat taken?"

A slow, wicked grin spread over his face. "Yeah, babes... by you. Put a date on it."

"How about..." I brushed a fingertip over his skin. "You wait until I'm done with my smoothie."

He laughed at me as he sucked some more of his lo mein noodles into his mouth, licked his lips sensually, and winked.

He was a tease and a player and a total man whore... but fuck if he knew how to play.

***

He walked me back to the sorority house later that afternoon. The greasy food, the smoothie, and the sunshine had done me well, and my hangover was gone. On our way back, I waved down Lexi and Mimi, who were stretching by the track and the football field.

"Hey girls, look what I found."

"Greenwood!" Mimi bounced up and sauntered our way. She had her hair up in a high ponytail. Lexi followed, looking hungry.

"Hey Fireball," he grinned.

"Oh, she gets a cute nickname and I'm just 'sweet cheeks?' What's that about," I said, smacking his shoulder. He winced and drew his arm close against his chest. "Shit," I said, "I'm sorry!"

"Oh my god, Matt, what happened," Mimi asked.

"Uh... I tripped," he mumbled.

A loud explosion of laughter caught our attention, and my eyes and soul were blessed by the one and only carbon copy of my favorite boy toy.

His twin brother, Jake.

Mimi and Lexi's eyes both widened and darted between the two boys. Lexi grinned and fluttered her eyelashes at Jake, who completely ignored both girls and focused on his brother.

Matt didn't look thrilled to see him.

Jake was a smidge shorter than Matt, and not quite as big in the shoulders, but he was just as handsome. His hair was a little longer than Matt's, but they shared that same wide, happy, cheeky grin.

"You tripped, huh?" Jake laughed again. He threw his head back and wiped at his eyes. "I'll give you five seconds to tell them what happened before I tell them." He grinned and put his thumbs in his pockets, feet wide apart, and waited, a twinkle in his eyes.

Matt groaned and rubbed his forehead once. "Jake..."

"Go ahead, tell them!" Jake laughed again.

I was enjoying watching Jake laugh at Matt, because the past two years I'd known the boys, Jake was always hiding in his room, sitting alone at school, or quietly standing behind Matt. I'd heard rumors about him and his brother, how they were both some of the best martial arts students that Coach Sully had ever worked with, but I'd never seen Jake this happy, excited, and outspoken, and the confidence looked damn good on him.

Jake looked good. Just as good as Matt did, actually, and he had a lightness about him that I hadn't seen before. Like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Matt had told me Jake was constantly sick from the time he was fourteen until only just recently, but the comparison between last year and today was almost mind-blowing.

"What happened, Matt?" I asked again, focusing on Matt.

"I... got rejected by this girl... nonverbally..."

Jake let out a loud "pfffftttt" and laughed again, wiping at his eyes. He threw an arm around his brother's shoulder. Matt looked miffed. "Yeah, but watch out, he's a black-belt." Jake winked at us.

"Hey, you know what?" Matt stood straighter and tried to throw off the insult. "You win some, you lose some."

"It's okay, Matty," I smiled and stood up on my tip toes, and kissed his cheek. "I'll help soothe that aching ego."

Jake rolled his eyes and mouthed, "matty?" Matt threw him a glare.

"Wait..." Lexi finally found her voice. "There are... two of you?"

"Unfortunately," Jake said.

"Hey," Mimi said, stepping forward to offer a hand to Jake. "I'm Mimi."

Jake's entire demeanor changed from humor at his brother's discomfort, to uncomfortable himself. Matt, however, smirked at Jake. it was like their confidence completely switched from one brother to the other.

"I'm Jake," he said, taking her hand, shaking once, and dropping it like a snake. "Nice to meet you ladies. Rachel," he said, nodding to me but barely making eye contact. "I... uh... I'm going to head out. See you later," He said to Matt.

"Hey," Lexi stopped Jake's abrupt departure by stepping to the other side of him. "We have a party tonight at the house... you want to swing by? Keep us company?" Lexi reached out a hand towards Jake, probably to grab his hand or his arm.

Jake lifted his hand and ran it through his hair. "Uh... actually I have some... stuff."

"Oh."

"You guys have fun." He smiled politely and turned and left.

"Did he just..." Mimi started, cocking her head slightly.

"Yeah..." Matt said. "Good luck with that one." We all walked into the house.

"Didn't he turn down Angella King to Senior Prom last year?"

"Yeah. He's hopeless."

"Is he gay?"

"No, he's definitely not gay. He has a type. He just... won't make a move. You know what, ladies?" Matt got a mischievous look on his face.

We were in the kitchen now, and he dug out an empty whiskey bottle from the trash, rinsed it out quickly, and brought it into the living room, setting it on the mantle. The girls and I followed, and some of the others who were setting up for tonight's party came in to see what he was doing.

He dug out his wallet and rifled through it. "My twin brother is still in possession of his V-card."

"You have a twin?" Jan said from the corner. "Rach. Why didn't you mention this?"

I pointed to Matt and let him finish.

"Because," Matt said, "My brother is completely hopeless with girls, and tends to turn down a good time even when he wants it. So..." he pulled out some bills from his wallet and counted them out. "Let's set the pot. I've got... Eighty-five bucks." He rolled the bills up and shoved them in the whiskey bottle. "That goes to the girl who can get Jake Greenwood in bed with her. If you play, you buy in. Don't care how much, just buy in. Whoever takes his V-card takes the pot."

Then he leaned over and kissed me on the neck, right below my ear, in that spot he knew I loved. "May the best slut win."

Mimi, Jan, Lexi, Tanya, and Natalie all got up and began adding bills to the pot. Matt ignored them and continued kissing on my neck.

"You really think he'll hold out?" I said, trying to distract him.

"Yeah, babes. The only reason I know he's not gay is because I've seen his browsing history."

I shivered. His voice had taken on that roughness that I loved. I turned around and caught the neckline of his shirt, and jerked him towards me, bringing our mouths close together, but not touching.

"Party doesn't start for a few hours, Greenwood."

"You want help getting ready?" His hand moved to my waist and he drew me against his hips.

"Actually... yeah, that would be awesome."

"Just tell me what to do, you know I love it when you're bossy."

I grinned, and then pulled back and winked. "I know," I said, shrugging a shoulder slightly. "That's why you're my favorite."

Matt

Rachel Sythe was a fucking maniac. She'd found me Junior year of high school and patiently waited until I was legally allowed to fuck her, and then she, her sister Jacqueline, and my good friend Mark Baker had gone up to her dad's fishing cabin for a little weekend getaway.

Those girls knew how to fuck. They knew what they wanted, and they liked to be in charge. It was hands-down the best weekend of my life, and one of the only times I'd ever truly felt sated.

Unfortunately, her dad had found out, and thought throwing me in jail for a day or two was a good way to get back at me.

Wasn't my fault his daughters were sluts.

Both the girls had left over the summer for a travel-abroad semester, and I was thrilled to see them again. Jacqueline was a Freshman like me, and I didn't see her at the party yet, but Rachel was a Junior.

I helped set up the party as best as I could with one hand, and then the girls went upstairs to their rooms to shower and put on whatever outfits they deemed appropriate. Or, as inappropriate as possible.

Later that night, after a few beers, a round of beer-pong, and watching some of the Seniors streak naked across the football field, I ended up in the backyard with Rachel, and two other girls she introduced as Lexi and Natalie. Lexi was buzzed but was still coherent enough to walk in a straight line, and was staring at me wide-eyed and biting her lip. Natalie was jabbering, looking nervous and excited.

Rachel just looked horny. I smirked at her, knowing it was killing her that I wasn't making the first move, but it was more fun to let her simmer and boil over.

Besides, she liked being in charge, and I was going to let her top if that's what made her happy.

Finally Rachel downed the rest of her beer and tossed the solo cup in the trash nearby, and then walked my way, her long legs causing her hips to rock sensually.

Rachel was hot; she was tall, with dark brown hair, a wide face, sharp nose and cheekbones, and dark brown eyes. And she had this hot way of pursing her lips that made me want to lick them.

Who was I kidding? I wanted to lick her everything.

"Matty, do something for me."

"Sure thing, Ray-bae."

She took the bottle of Heinikin out of my hand, and then patted the picnic table where we all sat. "Hop up here for me, okay?"

"You know I'm halfway useless tonight, right," I said, holding up my bad arm, but I did as she asked and stood up, stretched and popped my back, and then sat on the edge of the picnic table.

"I know, handsome, that's why you're going to lay back and take it."

I'd been at half-mast all night, but my cock jumped to attention at her words. She took a step closer and wedged herself between my legs, her hips pressing into me, and ground on me gently.

"Rach," I said softly, and she moved her shoulders and hips rhythmically as she started rolling up her tank top, showing her belly button and her tight stomach.

I did a double-take. "Oh shit," I spat out. "That's new."

She had a piercing at the bottom of her belly, a few jewels hanging down her skin. They sparkled in the light as she gyrated. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her perfect flat, toned tummy and the jewelry she sported.

"You like it?"

"That's... the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." I reached out and brushed my finger right under the dangling rhinestones.

Rachel sighed and smiled, rocking into my touch slightly, and then lifted both her hands off her tank top, placed them against my chest, and pushed me back.

I laid back on the picnic table, my legs hanging off the end at the knee, folded my arms behind my head, and peered down at her. I couldn't stop smiling. Fuck I'd missed this girl.

Rachel continued her game, slowly edging up her tank top until it rolled up over her perfect, firm, round breasts, and tossed her tank over her shoulder with a laugh. The other girls beside her laughed and giggled as well. I watched as she fondled and kneaded her tits, squeezing them together and pulling at her nipples until they were hard and pebbled.

"Rach, get your ass over here and let me play with your tits.

"Matty, shut the fuck up and let me fuck you."

My gut clenched. "Yes ma'am."

Rachel shimmied out of her tight little skirt, climbed up onto the picnic table, and crawled on her hands and knees until she was right over me. She caressed my cheek and ran her thumb over my lip. I opened my mouth and caught her thumb, biting it gently and then licking it.

She licked her lips.

"Hey girls," she said, her eyes flashing. "I think Mister Greenwood needs a little extra TLC tonight... poor baby hurt himself."

TLC sounds fucking great, I thought. Especially if it involved the sluts of House Nine.

I couldn't see, because Rachel was now stradling me, but I felt the other girls come up beside me and start unbuckling my jeans.

My cock was straining in my boxers, and the girls at the end of the table were whispering to each other. I felt my breath catch as Rachel readjusted herself and knelt over my face, grinning as she positioned her pussy right over my open mouth. She sighed as she sank into me.

Fucking hell, this shit right here was what made life worth living. Rachel's eyes closed and a look of sheer pleasure exploded over her features as she rocked her sweet, wet pussy against my mouth. She ground her clit against me, moaning softly.

She was so hot, and so wet. I flicked my tongue into her sweet silken folds, sucking and licking at her, and shoving my tongue inside her as far as it would go.

"Yes, Matt. Oh shit that's good."

I groaned into her pussy as I felt a tongue stroke up the bottom of my dick. Whoever was playing with me down there knew what they were doing, and was getting me way too close way too quick. I groaned as I felt another set of lips sink over my crown, saliva dripping down my cock. Someone grabbed my balls.

"Fuck," I tried to say, but Rachel was grinding her pussy on my mouth. I lifted my good hand to touch her, but she smacked it away, and then held her own tits in her hands, playing with them as she rocked on me.

I jerked my face away from her. "Rach I'm gonna blow," I warned. "The fuck they doing down there?"

"Two is better than one," she laughed. "Right girls?"

I swore as I felt myself enveloped in velvet heat, lips and tongues sucking and sipping at me. I groaned and felt my legs jerk as I tried my hardest to hold off against the onslaught happening down below. Digging my nails into my skin, I focused on the woman riding my face, and I watched as her face crumpled into bliss as she came on my mouth.

When she finished, I turned my head and kissed the side of her thigh so I could catch my breath. She had long, toned legs that I could spend hours exploring. She let out a happy sigh that ended in a laugh, and she climbed off of me.

"Aw, wait, babes--oh shit," I choked. I propped myself up on my good elbow, peering down at the girls under me. They were lapping me up like a damn ice cream cone. Now I had no distraction, and a visual, and I knew I wasn't going to last.

Lexi, the taller one with the light brown hair, was fondling my balls, squeezing gently and massaging her tongue right against the base of my dick. Natalie was a curvy bombshell of a blonde, and she had her mouth around my dick, halfway down the shaft. Which, honestly, was as much as most girls could manage before they tapped out. But the two of them at the same time?

I was toast when someone started gently circling their finger around my asshole. Watching the girls feast on me plus their combined hands and mouths sent me over the edge... but then Natalie choked and pulled back, essentially ruining my orgasm.

I grunted in frustration and swore as I sat up, my abs flexing so I didn't have to use my arms. Natalie looked embarrassed and a little guilty. Lexi pursed her lips.

Rachel laughed.

Yeah, she'd ruined me once before too. That didn't end well for her.

"You..." I gasped at Natalie.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "I... I choked."

"I know."

"You're... pretty big."

"You're about to find out just how big, princess. Take your pants off and get over here." I jumped off the table and caught her by the chin. "You ruin my orgasm, you're gonna make it right, you understand?"

12