Matt's Freshman Year Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was pink and her eyes were dilated. She nodded.

Rachel settled into a lawn chair and crossed one leg over the other. Lexi started to slink back.

"Oh, no," I said, catching her wrist. "You're not going anywhere. When she taps out you're going to have to take over."

Lexi had the audacity to roll her eyes.

It had been a while since I'd had a ruin like that. Even after I came, I could still usually get hard again pretty quick. But tonight? After a ruin that bad?

No, these girls were toast.

Lexi

After Mimi, Rachel, and Jan had said such good things about Matt Greenwood, I'd hoped I would have a chance at him sometime soon. I didn't expect it to be tonight.

He looked pretty pissed about his ruined orgasm. In the harsh light of the streetlamp outside, the shadows cast on his face brought out his chiseled features. His eyes darkened as he sat up, his abs flexing deliciously. I needed his body on top of mine as soon as possible. Unfortunately he singled out Natalie.

Which was fair, because she was the one who had pulled back from him right as he started to cum. Insinuating that he was going to need both of us to get it back made me roll my eyes. We were used to some pretty heavy abuse around here, despite the stories I'd heard about his apparent magic dick.

But something in his expression glimmered ominously, and it made me shiver.

He stood up and dug around in his pockets, pulling out a stack of condoms and slamming them on the table.

"I've had a long weekend, and a long day, princess," he said to Natalie. She had unbuttoned her shorts and was pushing them down as seductively as possible. He grabbed her by the waist with one hand, spun her around, and pushed her forward onto the table, yanking her shorts down the rest of the way. He pinned her there with his hips, grabbed a condom and put the wrapper between his teeth, tore it open, and rolled it on. "Now you're going to see what happens when you play with fire."

Natalie let out a guttural cry as he thrust into her. His bad arm was cradled against his chest, but his good arm held her by the shoulder. The look on his face was both terrifying and erotic.

I could see his fingers pressing into her skin, the shock of pleasure on her face, and the jealous expression in Rachel's pursed lips and glinting eyes. And it was doing things to me.

Matt looked like the only thing he could focus on was getting enough speed and friction between him and Natalie. He completely ignored her moans and gasps, stopping only to adjust her position, move her legs, or grab her hair or waist, and I watched her face crumple in pleasure three times before she started begging.

"Matt, Matt please, hey, please, I can't... I... don't make me cum again, please... I'm sore..." Matt slowed down and growled like a feral animal as he pulled out of her, looking up at the night sky as he let her go. She staggered up and almost tripped as she pulled her shorts up and collapsed on the bench of the picnic table.

Matt took a deep, steadying breath as he turned his face to me, and I gasped as his eyes locked with mine. There was something deeply animal in them, and I knew I didn't stand much of a chance at out-lasting him.

He nodded his head towards me, beckoning me closer without another word.

Hesitantly, I started walking in his direction. He switched to a clean condom while he kept his eyes locked on me, a warning in his eyes. The warning that if I wasn't willing to take it, I should probably bail.

But then I caught Natalie's blissed out face. I'd never been fucked like that, even by the guys who called themselves rough.

And hell, Matt was doing it one-handed.

"You ready, cutie-pie?"

"I don't know," I said, edging closer. I looked around; there were others outside now, watching us. They must have heard Natalie wailing. "I've never... been fucked like that."

I pulled my skirt up to my waist and pushed myself up onto the table, facing him. He finished rolling the condom up onto his absurdly large cock, put a hand on my shoulder, and pushed me down onto my back.

"Well we're about to find out, aren't we?" he said.

I sighed as I felt his finger slide around against my slit. "You're pretty wet for someone who hasn't been touched yet tonight," he said, his voice somewhat mocking. "Did watching your girlfriend get fucked like an animal turn you on? Or was it putting your finger in my ass that did that?"

I rolled my lips into my mouth. He pinched my clit once, firmly, then again hard, and I gasped.

"Well?"

"Both," I said.

He slid inside me hard and fast, knocking the wind out of me. He was way too big, and I was nowhere near ready. It hurt.

But it hurt so good.

I'd never been filled in a way that I felt like I was all the way full. I relished the feeling, relished the discomfort. Matt grabbed both of my legs under my knees and pounded me until I felt like I couldn't feel anything at all.

I let my eyes fall shut, listening to the sounds of his grunts and his breathing. His cock was pistoning in and out of me fast and hard, and his fingers were pressing into the skin of my leg.

Suddenly, with the subtle shift of his hips, my eyes flew open and I exploded around him. Distantly, I heard him laugh and say something, but the only thing I was experiencing was the sheer ecstasy, the absolute highest high I'd ever felt. It surprised me by coming out of nowhere and lasting what felt like forever.

Then Matt rolled me onto my side, pulled my legs out straight in front of me but slightly staggered on top of each other, and held onto my top hip as he continued to thrust.

It was a new position for me, being twisted and on my side like that, but sweet mercy was it good. Something about the way my legs were positioned made my muscles tighten up around him, and I felt myself building towards another orgasm.

"Oh shit," I whispered.

"You're gonna cum again, aren't you, cutie-pie?"

I whimpered and nodded, letting my eyes close again.

"Can you wait? Wait just a second for me, okay?" he adjusted again, pulling me slightly closer to him so he could angle my hips a little differently. When he started thrusting again, I think my vision went out.

"Sweet jesus fucking shit holy balls--"

"Don't you fucking tap out on me too bitch," he shouted, and sped up.

But it was too late for me. The angle of my hips and the way my legs were crossed over each other forced another orgasm out of me, and I cried in relief, and then cried harder as he continued, undeterred, until I weakly lifted my hand and tried to take hold of his wrist.

He sighed, but got the message, and pulled out of me. I couldn't move. Someone helped roll me up and off the table.

"Come on," Natalie whispered to me as she caught my elbow. "Let's go take a bath."

The last I saw of Matt Greenwood before I walked away that night, he had Mimi bent over the table, his hand around her fire-red ponytail, biting his lip as sweat rolled down his face.

12