Matt's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like how your boyfriend's ass tastes?" he asked. Matt was surprised to find the tone seemed more like a genuine question than the typical dialogue in this type of situation would carry.

"Mmm hmm," she replied while sucking happily.

"Good," Joel said. "From now on you're going to be eating his ass a lot, isn't that right, honey?"

Now it was Naomi's turn to join in. "That's right, honey. Matt here is going to be spending a lot more time with us from now on." She smiled at Matt, for once with no seemingly devilish intention, and he smiled back as she worked his cock into her daughter's asshole.

Mei Lin let out a cute squeal around her dad's cock as Matt entered her butt with Naomi's gentle guidance. He was always amazed at how tight she remained despite how often he stretched out her little butt like this. She squeezed tight and he could tell even from this angle by the movement of her arm that she was enjoying fingering her clit as he moved his hips, pushing in and out of that tight hole slowly. "That's it, baby," Naomi cooed beside Matt as she let her fingers run over his body and her daughter's lightly. "Stretch that little butthole out with your nice, big cock. Mmmm." She watched hungrily for a few more strokes, then got up onto her knees. "Mommy's butt needs a little attention, too," she said, then climbed up onto Matt's face, sitting her brown hole expertly down atop his mouth, facing her daughter so as to better fondle the girl while she rode and sucked her way to an orgasm.

Matt thought he must have passed, figuratively or perhaps even literally, through some kind of sexual purgatory, to his personal heaven, one perfect ass milking his cock while another opened itself beautifully for his tongue.

Mei Lin worked herself up to an orgasm, moaning the ecstasy out and directly into her father's cock before he apparently decided he wanted more than a blowjob and pulled it out of her mouth, strands of spit and precum dangling from it to her mouth, and lay down on the bed, situating himself snugly beside Matt. "Come here, baby," he said. "Let's give your mom a turn with our new toy."

She dutifully popped up, letting Matt's rigid cock slide out of her ass and slap heavily against his body, leaving her little butthole visibly stretched, and swung her body over on top of her father, straddling him, while facing him. Meanwhile, Naomi slid her body down to take her daughter's place. They moved like a well-practiced team. "Now, Mei Mei," Naomi said, "what did I teach you about cleaning up after yourself?"

"Sorry, mommy, I forgot. 'Always clean your ass off of any cock you ride for the next slut,'" Mei Lin responded as if reciting a schoolyard rule.

"That's right," Naomi said. "It's just considerate. And besides, it's delicious."

Mei Lin bent herself over and grabbed Matt's cock, then noisily sucked it, temporarily coming off her dad's cock to do so. "That's it, baby, get it good and wet for mommy's ass." Mei Lin pulled away from Matt's cock, spitting one last time on it as she did, and righted herself back on her father's. In an instant, Naomi was taking her place. She grabbed Matt's dick with one hand and began working the head against her small, spit-covered asshole.

Mei Lin started gyrating on top of Joel. "Mmm, daddy, your cock is so good in my pussy..." Matt watched the pleasure on her face while Naomi sank her ass down onto him, enveloping his hard cock. She took charge, fucking herself on him, and fingering herself while she, too, watched her daughter. Joel started playing with Mei Lin's pert little tits while he thrust into her. Soon they were all in rapid motion, cocks churning quickly in and out of holes, animal grunts and squeals of ecstasy filling the air.

"Oh, yes...fuck me...oh fuck..."

"Mmm, take that fat cock up your ass, mommy..."

Mei Lin and Naomi fondled and kissed wildly as they rode, the sound of their sloppy lovemaking mixing with the slapping of their flesh against the men's. Matt found Joel's hand was massaging his chest. "Yeah, fuck that ass," the older man encouraged. "Tear my wife's asshole up with that big, fat cock."

"Yes, daddy," Matt replied obediently. Naomi's butthole squeezed and milked him as she came again, her fingers rapidly working her clit, her mouth locked onto her daughter's. Mei Lin joined her, her lithe little body beginning to jerk with ecstasy as she impaled herself deeply on Joel's cock. "Fuck, I'm going to cum..." the words came out of Matt's mouth.

"Do it, fucking cum in my ass!" Naomi commanded. "Fill my slutty asshole with your hot fucking cum!"

"Oh shit..." Joel's body began the familiar spasming of an orgasm as he shot his load up into his daughter's cunt. "I'm fucking coming, too...fuck..."

"Yes, daddy, yes, give me your cum in my little pussy...oh yes...cum for me daddy..."

The next few minutes were a blur, orgasms blending into one another until the girls fell off their respective partners, cum oozing from each of their holes. Everyone lay there trying to catch their breath for a while, until Matt finally decided to break the silence.

"So, can somebody maybe let me out of these handcuffs now?"

***

Fortunately for Matt's aching arms, they did finally see fit to letting him out of his handcuffs, and fortunately for the rest of his body, they decided to take a short break for a sort of brunch/debriefing.

"So," Matt asked over a mug of coffee, "this entire process, from meeting you through last night was a test, then? Just to see, what? If I would be ok with joining your...activities?"

"Yes, well, mostly that," answered Naomi. "And I'm really quite sorry about any stress I may have caused. It's just that not everyone is so open-minded, you understand. And I can't say enough how happy we are that you passed the test."

"Yeah, I mean, I get that," he said, "but I'm not exactly clear on how this was supposed to test the premise exactly. How would I have failed, and what would have happened if I had?"

"I said mostly..." said Naomi.

She didn't seem inclined to elaborate, but Joel happily jumped in for her. "What she means is that she also wanted to test if you were as good a lay as Mei Lin said. And I have to admit, I was curious, too."

Matt turned his attention to Mei Lin, sitting next to him at the table, still naked as a jaybird. "And this was your plan? It sort of sounds like you."

"Yeah, well, partially. I knew mom was going to do something like this one way or the other, and so I may have steered it a bit in this way or that. I'm sorry for not just coming out and asking, but, I mean, it's kind of tough to phrase, 'Is it ok if I fuck my parents and also would you like to fuck them, too?' in a subtle way, you know?"

"It's ok, really," Matt said. He was actually surprised a bit at how ok he was with everything. From a certain point of view, this whole affair could come off as, well, psychotic, but somehow it all seemed fine. It's probably the sex, he concluded. Just really, really good sex. "I would kind of like to know of any future tests, or games, or whatever."

"Good luck with that," Joel said, leaning back in his chair. "I have not once in all our years together known what these two are up to." He sighed comically, then added, "But maybe that's just dear old dad that they like to play tricks on."

"That's not fair," Naomi rolled her eyes at her husband. "I remember distinctly you giving input on how you should also be allowed to fuck his butthole before any decisions were made."

"That's just reasonable," Joel smiled. "Every member of the group should be willing and able, no, eager, to take daddy up his or her butthole, don't you think?"

"Well, obviously," Mei Lin began.

"Wait, wait," interrupted Matt. "Is this not all the members of this 'group'? I thought I was being inducted into a family or something."

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear," Naomi answered. "We should have been more clear. Yes, we think of you as family, in every sense. But, no, this little squad here is just sort of the 'executive council' of the family, if you will. And not everyone is technically family, in some strict sense of the word, even if we think of them that way."

"Um, is there some rule against knowing the membership? Am I joining some kind of secret society?" Matt asked, only half-joking.

"Nothing like that," Naomi replied. "Although maybe we should get decoder rings or something...I certainly like the idea of secret rituals..."

Again it fell to Joel to clarify. "Actually, you're the first member that we put through this sort of, well, screening. Naomi and I decided we needed to do something to keep it at least partially under wraps if Mei Lin was going to insist on bringing in new members." His daughter eyed him from across the table. "Not that we mind," he added hastily. "We love your friends."

"Um, Mei Mei?" Matt turned his attention to his girlfriend, until now trying as hard as she could to let her parents handle the explanations. She smiled in that way she always did.

"So..." she began, "you know what they say, the more the merrier?"

"Yeah," Matt said, unable to suppress his own smile. "Exactly how many merry men, or women, or whatever, are we talking about?"

"Well," said Mei Lin, "so, I introduced daddy to Will..."

"Ah ha," Matt said, "and naturally that means an orgy followed."

"Basically," cut in Naomi. "Is that a problem? I thought your relationship was open?"

"It is," Matt assured her. "Although I have a feeling I might be upset I missed it. So who was/is involved?"

"Well, us three obviously," said Mei Lin. "And Will, obviously. And he brought Phoebe. And Brad. And Megan..."

"...and what about Nessa, or is that a separate thing?" Matt asked.

"Oh, of course," Mei Lin said. "We're a package deal, obviously."

"Not Carmen?" Matt asked.

"No, sadly," answered Mei Lin. "I guess she wasn't around that weekend. But she's next on the list."

"Well, I guess I should be happy that I wasn't last..."

"Aww, baby," Mei Lin said, "You know you're first on my list."

"Actually," interrupted Joel, "she wanted to keep you all to herself at first, even had this ridiculous plan where she got Will to pretend to be her boyfriend."

"Really?" asked Matt, turning his focus back on his girlfriend. She smiled innocently.

"Really," answered Joel for her. "It was all very elaborate. Just so you know, you're not the first one these two have toyed with, and you won't be the last."

"Aww, daddy's still upset that I got him to let a cute boy put it in his butt," Mei Lin teased. "You don't have to pretend you don't like it, daddy."

"Really?" Matt said again, this time questioning Joel, who simply shrugged.

"Daddy!" Mei Lin feigned outrage, prompting Matt to turn his attention once again to his girlfriend. "Did you not let my Matty do you in the butt? Mom?"

"Sorry, sweetheart," Naomi replied for her husband. "It didn't really fit the whole 'dominating daddy' role we had picked out for him. Topping from the bottom and all that, you know." Now it was her turn to shrug. "Anyway, Matty, I promise, after this little recovery session, we'll get right back to it and you can stretch out my hubby's little butthole to your heart's content."

"And do I get a say in this?" asked Joel.

"Of course not, dear," smiled Naomi.

"You see what I mean about these two?" Joel asked Matt.

"So this list...?" Matt asked.

"Well, like I said, Carmen," Mei Lin chimed in. "And my aunt Chiharu, of course, and her girlfriend, but they're like shoo-ins."

"Yes," interrupted Naomi, "we really do have to make sure that any future members are good with keeping secrets before inviting them over." She was looking straight at her daughter as she spoke. "Regardless of how well they eat pussy."

"I know, mom," Mei Lin rolled her eyes. "I promise. Matty and I will do some scouting tonight at their party."

"Not planning on staying another night?" Joel asked. "Kind of too bad, but I guess you college kids and your parties..."

"We may have to, actually," said Matt. "I'm not really sure she'd be happy to see me at the moment."

This prompted looks of genuine surprise from the women at the table. "What happened, baby?" Mei Lin was the first to ask.

"Well, this, test, fun as it was, might have put a little strain on that relationship. I kind of thought she was the one who told your mom about Nessa," Matt answered. "Obviously, that was you."

"Guilty, sorry," said Mei Lin, "but we couldn't let things get out of hand, and mommy and daddy's little slave needed discipline, right mom?"

Naomi gave a firm nod as a response. "I'm really sorry, dear, but I promise mommy will do what she can to make it better for you. I want to keep that nice big dick of yours happy." She sipped her coffee, then added, "And anyway, you can give me a little punishment to make up for it."

Intriguing, thought Matt.

"Don't worry, baby," Mei Lin interrupted his thoughts. "I think I know just what to do."

"You should probably leave it up to her," Joel said. "In the meantime, who's ready for some cock?"

Everyone's hand, including Joel's own, shot into the air.

***

They scrambled back to the bedroom, Naomi leading Mei Lin by the hand, and the two men following right behind. As she reached the foot of the bed, Naomi turned around and dropped to her knees on the floor. As she sank to the floor, she pulled her daughter down beside her. "Let's get started," she barely had time to say before Joel had forced his cock into her mouth. Beside them, Matt followed suit, offering Mei Lin his own member, which she happily took into her mouth.

Each woman sucked her own for a bit until they were hard, and then, as if running on some silent schedule, took the cocks out of their mouths and began rubbing the two together, licking and sucking here and there as they went. First Naomi sucked both heads into her mouth while Mei Lin licked Matt's shaft, then they traded places, Naomi reaching her tongue down the bottom of Joel's shaft as Mei Lin rubbed the two cocks together and sucked hungrily, each adding more and more lubricating spit as they went.

Matt couldn't help grabbing Joel's firm ass as Joel leaned over and kissed him, letting his hands explore Matt's upper body as they each began thrusting their dicks into the quickly moving mouths in front of them. "Alright, boys, settle down," Naomi interrupted them while her daughter continued her ministrations. "Time for you to demonstrate you still like pussy."

She touched her daughter lightly on the arm and they scrambled onto the center of the bed. Mei Lin lay on her back, and Naomi climbed on top of her in a 69 position, and they immediately began toying with each others' clits. "You have a preference?" Matt asked his newfound "daddy".

"You're the guest," Joel stuck out his hand, offering Matt the choice. Is there any chance that this is also some kind of test? Matt wondered. And, if so, was the right choice his lovely girlfriend? Would that demonstrate how much he loved her? Or was it his newfound 'mommy'? Would she demand loyalty to her and her pussy first and foremost? He felt he was probably taking too much time to decide what tight hole to stick his dick into, and that dick agreed with him. Fuck it, he climbed up onto the bed behind Naomi and pushed his cock into her already dripping wet hole, and looked down to try to get a view of Mei Lin's face as he pulled back out. If it had been a test, the smile on her face told him he had passed. Or perhaps that she just enjoyed her father's fat cock inching into her own wet pussy.

The girls worked each others' clits as the guys pounded their cunts. Joel's hands crept down to his wife's asscheeks as he thrust into his daughter and pulled them apart gently, providing a nice display of Naomi's puckered asshole for Matt. He couldn't believe how hot it was, everyone so focused on pleasuring each other, and he knew if it weren't for the girls' skillfulness with each others' bodies, he'd be the first of all four of them to cum. Not that that would be all bad... he thought.

As Naomi's body shook with an orgasm, he found he had to pull out just to keep that orgasm from being transferred as if by magic to his own body. He didn't even have time to catch his breath before Mei Lin had grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her mouth. She sucked her mother's juices off of it loudly while Naomi took charge again, pushing her husband gently onto his back before turning back to face her daughter and newfound "son".

"Now," she said as she squatted over Joel, already beginning to slide his cock head back and forth over her asshole, lubing herself up with her daughter's pussy juice, "get over here." She added, "You're up next when mommy's done, baby."

"Aww, you always get to go first," Mei Lin feigned a pout.

Naomi smirked playfully as Matt came over and began positioning himself between her legs. She lowered herself gently onto Joel's cock, eliciting moans from both of them simultaneously. Mei Lin came up behind him, resting her delicate hands on his shoulders as she watched. Matt stroked himself, noticing his tongue was moving, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Mommy's pussy's waiting, baby," Naomi's voice sounded strained as Joel's cock had started moving inside her, stretching her tight hole.

"It'll have to wait a bit longer," Matt said. Time for a little payback, he thought.

The look on her face turned rapidly from confusion to surprise as he pressed the tip of his cock, right alongside her husband's, just on the already stretched rim of her asshole.

"Oh my..." she managed to get out before Matt began pushing in earnest. "Oh, shit..."

"Better relax, honey," Joel chuckled underneath them. She seemed to take the advice, breathing in deep and closing her eyes as Matt's cockhead made its way insistently inside of her already stretched asshole. His groans joined her moans, and Joel even let out a sound of strained pleasure as finally the head made its way past the edge of her opening.

"Oh shit," the words escaped from Matt's mouth. It was so incredibly tight he didn't fully believe she'd managed it, but his eyes didn't lie. Her asshole was stretched beautifully around two thick cocks. They throbbed against each other inside her, the pleasure so intense for Matt that all he could do was focus on his breathing to keep from coating her insides and her husband's cock with the load of thick, hot cum that was begging to be released from his balls.

"Oh fuck...my...ass..." the words struggled out of Naomi. Matt was vaguely aware of Mei Lin furiously rubbing her clit beside him, but he was too entranced watching his own cock pumping in time with Joel's, two fat meat rods stretching Naomi's tight little hole to its limit.

"Oh fuck," Joel's voice snapped Matt out of his trance just in time to fully appreciate the wave of hot cum that was now filling the asshole his dick was occupying. He was really just surprised it wasn't himself coming. Inside Naomi's ass, there was no room for the sticky cum, so it ended up coating both of their hard, throbbing cocks as the pumped in and out of her, even as Joel began getting softer.

The squishy sounds of cum being squeezed in and out of a tight asshole drove Matt over the edge and he added his own jizz to the mix, feeling like the life was being sucked out of him, his whole body slamming his dick deep into Naomi's ass while it spurted load after load. He grunted wildly with each shot, unable to vocalize the pleasure. He finally pulled out, leaving Naomi panting for breath on top of her husband, his cock now semi-flaccid and hanging to the side. Joel, himself still out of breath, pulled her legs gently back to show off her obscenely gaping hole even more. The cum was not so much a pool as a lake, with more dripping out of Naomi's hole as Matt watched.