Matt's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't get to enjoy the view long before his thoughts were interrupted. "Oh my god, mom," Mei Lin almost screamed beside him. "Look at your fucking asshole!"

Naomi, sweat trembling on the tip of some hair that hung wildly in front of her face, smiled, and, finally catching her breath, asked, "Do you like it?"

Instead of saying anything, Mei Lin answered by plunging her face directly into her mother's ass. "Oh my god," she said between noisy slurps," that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

Naomi took the short break from being tongued to roll off onto the bed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said. "I know I did."

"I bet you did," Mei Lin replied. "So let's get to work on getting these two hard again. You kept me waiting too long and gave me a great idea for what I want to try next."

"Oh, no, you don't," Joel cut in. "There's no way your cute little butthole can take that. Not yet, anyway. We'll need to train."

Mei Lin stuck out her tongue playfully. "You're just saying that because you want my Matty's cock for yourself."

Joel shrugged, but before the conversation could continue, it was interrupted by a loud thud. Everyone's heads snapped around to see the cause. On the floor in front of a now opened closet, face down, lay a completely naked Nessa, her arms apparently trapped underneath herself somehow. Matt guessed there was probably some kind of restraint involved, not visible from this angle. "Please, mistress," she whimpered pathetically, interrupting Matt's thoughts. "No more. Please let your slave be next. She can't take having to just watch from the closet any more..."

"Well," Mei Lin mused, drawing her boyfriend's attention once again. "I think I know how we can make it up to Carmen..."