Matty Scores a Hat-trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another surprise: the fingers slid out and one of them, lubricated in the previous expedition, started to run rings round the anal sphincter before very politely asking for permission to enter. He must have decided that the necessary permit was granted as the finger slid a bare twenty-five millimetres into the void. I guessed he'd been doing his homework on the porn sites, and he executed this manoeuvre perfectly before beginning a rhythmic enter-and-retreat.

Meanwhile his other hand had reached round to seize my left tit. In contrast to what had been going on in the nether regions, this was more of a smash-and-grab. The hand obviously meant business, and quite roughly sought the nipple, pulling it and rolling it between fingers. The rhythmic drilling of my rectum continued, so I was now being royally stimulated in three different places, as his tongue was still enjoying a meal of my labia and their nectarous emissions.

When I agreed to 'bowl a few underarms' to Matty, I never dreamt I would be enjoying the experience to quite this extent. So much so that I was soon flying away in a dreamlike orgasm, that lasted probably twenty seconds and left me breathless and with a heart pounding away at about one-twenty a minute.

'Dear Matty, you've given me two lovely orgasms. Thank you. Now I'd like your handsome cock right up inside my hungry cunt. Can you manage that for me please?' Pretty silly question I know.

I let him decide how he'd like to achieve this difficult feat, and he opted for what Doreen Harris had described as 'dog-and-bitch', so I got on my knees and waited. After Matty had positioned himself behind me he shuffled up until we were in contact. I could feel his rigid cock of course, but he made no attempt at penetration. His right hand came round to take hold of my pendulous breast, but this time it wasn't seized as the other side had been earlier. This breast was treated to a caring sort of lift, so that he held the mass of my boob in his substantial hand, and gently weighed it up. He did find the nipple, and just gave it a long and tender squeeze between two fingers.

In the time it's taken to read the last paragraph his left hand had successfully sought out my clit, and I was off again on a joy ride of sensations as his nimble fingers massaged the

little nub. It couldn't have been more user-friendly.

'You can press a bit harder on the clit please, and my cunt is getting impatient. Tell me what you're going to do now - talk dirty to me. I'm not your mother!' After a few seconds pause he responded.

'I'm going to slap your gorgeous arse and stick a finger up your bum-hole. Then I'm going to shove my stiff cock into your wet and slippery cunt and give you a really good fucking, and finish by spurting my warm spunk right up inside you. Is that what you want, you beautiful, dirty MILF?'

My god, where did all that come from? It certainly added more than a little thrill to my own engagement.

'Oh yes Matty. Do it all, just like you say!' I gasped.

The first slap was like a starting pistol, the second a warming suffusion of pain, soon dissipating. Then came the first invasion; it felt more like a thumb than a finger that had deceived the sphincter into opening up and soon, whatever digit it was, had lodged itself in the most sensitive part of that particular passage.

The longed-for fulfilment of my cunt came soon after. It was so comfortable, such a bespoke-tailored fit, that I relaxed to enjoy the presence of such a beautiful and energetic cock, but I realised that there was more here than just the satisfaction of my lust. Feelings now were so different from my response to making love with Peter, but neither could I separate my physical enjoyment from some kind of emotional connection with Matty. Of course it had a lot to do with maternalism; I wanted to look after him and give him a way into a more mature life. And then there was the affection I had for him as a sweet individual, quite separate from anything sexual. All in all it was a quite intriguing mix, and I suppose I could understand the possible fascination of mother and son incest.

I was now being powerfully fucked.

'My cock is right up inside you, and I'm pulling it out to massage your pussy.' I felt the withdrawal and registered the foraging of his cock, stirring up all the elements of my already swollen and sensitised vulva.

'Do you want it back inside?'

'Yes of course, get it back in.'

'Ask nicely Mrs M: be a good MILF now.'

'For fuck's sake just get your fucking cock back in my lonely cunt, NOW!'

It wasn't very polite, but the message got home and soon he was battering my buttocks with his thighs, and I was crying out as I reached my third climax of the evening. Soon after I was delighted to hear the change in his breathing pattern and the tempo of his thrusts as he grunted and then met his promise to flood me with his warm semen. Aah!

This time he didn't burst into tears, but as I straightened my legs in order to lie flat on my tummy, he embraced me with a bear hug.

'Thank you Jenny. I think you may have changed my life.'

I wriggled to turn over and look him in the eye. 'You've been an A1 student Matty, and I can honestly say it's been a great pleasure. I'm sure you'll now have the self-confidence to meet and fascinate any number of girls. Just don't be arrogant about it. Remember they may be as nervous as you were: there aren't many men who could be trusted to do with a girl what I've done with you, so girls are much less likely to have had a happy intro to their sex life than you've had.'

'Yes, Mrs M and no, Mrs M.'

I couldn't resist putting my arms round him and imparting a tender kiss on his .... But I mustn't lavish any more praise on bits of his anatomy or you'll be getting the impression I'm obsessed. I easily could be of course, but I'm not.

'I don't think you have anything more to learn from me Matty, so I think this is our last little batting practice together.' I had decided on three, if you remember, but these things shouldn't come too easily.

He lifted himself off me and looked me in the eyes. 'Please would you give me one more chance to practice. I wouldn't mind if you gave me some really fast bowling.'

It was a good try, and I might have given way even if I hadn't already decided. 'If I say yes will you promise not to ask for any more? And I should tell you that, although I'm not a fast bowler, I might throw in a few spinners.'

'I understand it has to be the last,' he said, although I felt sure he was hoping he could wheedle his way round the embargo.

'All right then. Next week, same time.'

*

I was wearing a shortie, summer weight dressing gown. Parts of it were translucent, but it was moving around on me so that only glimpses of the arousing bits appeared from time to time. I opened the door, and as soon as he crossed the threshold I threw my arms around his necked, locked my lips onto his and began a takeover of his mouth with my urgent tongue. I took him by the hand and more or less dragged him through into the kitchen.

'Get your kit off,' I ordered, and I stood in front of him and lifted my gown to expose my pussy, which I began furiously massaging. Then I turned and lifted the back to give a fine view of my tempting rump. I pulled the buttocks aside to reveal the secret they concealed, reached through my legs to start to stroke what had been disclosed.

Matty still had his tee shirt and boxers on. If I'd been strong enough I would have ripped them off him, but I had to settle for pulling the tee-shirt over his head and pulling the boxers down, lifting his feet to release them and chucking them over my shoulder.

'Come on baby, I'm dripping for you, what are you going to do about it?' While I said this I had hold of his now stiffened cock and was towing him towards the table. He got the message and grabbed my hair, pulled me round up to the table and pushed my head down. I got my forearms on the table and leant on it.

He still had hold of my hair, and was preventing me raising my head. Did I care?

'I suspect you've been thinking naughty thoughts about me and my cock, haven't you Mrs M?

'Yes Matty, I've been terribly naughty, and I need punishing. Please.'

I knew that he had a bit of an obsession with my bottom, and I was giving him an opportunity to enjoy his obsession and exercise some power over his teacher.

'How many spanks do you think you deserve Jenny? I think that five on each buttock would be appropriate, don't you?'

'Oh yes Matty. I really need to be taught a lesson. What will you do when you've spanked me Matty? Do you think you'll put your rod up my cunt?'

'Would you like that Jenny? Is your cunt wanting to be filled up and ploughed? We'll have to see, won't we?'

He spanked me. Hard enough to hurt and warm my buttocks, and also hard enough to send little thrills through those other parts that I hoped would soon be joining in the party.

He got to the last one; I was relieved... and sorry.

'What would you like me to do now Jenny? Is your cunt all warm and wet? Is it longing to be filled with Matty's stiff cock? Tell me Jenny.'

I did.

It came into me like a rocket; no preambles as he could see the state of the target, and I guess he was pretty worked up himself. I was amazed he lasted so long, and in this position - him standing, me bent over the table - he could move easily, so his insertion was multi-directional, and I felt as if all parts of my birthing passage had been thoroughly explored. When he finally released his charge I was ready for it and managed, with immaculate timing, a simultaneous climax.

He got off me, reluctantly, I thought, and I raised myself to turn and embrace him. For me this had been as exciting as it was for him: absolutely no baggage attached; what Erica Jong called a 'zipless fuck'. Freedom is an aphrodisiac, as is a beautiful body. I'd had both.

I decided this time to let him share a shower, and took him by the hand, upstairs to the bathroom. Before we showered I sat on the loo, telling Matty to crouch down and watch. I lifted my bum off the seat and peed a healthy stream, letting my cunt release its temporary cargo and putting my hand in to collect stuff to show to its donor. Then I watched him try to urinate through a half erect penis, which looked as if it was quite tricky. We both laughed as some of his urine missed the target. I passed him a cloth to wipe it up.

Once in the shower his cock again stiffened and I knelt and sucked him off, reaching round and pushing a soapy finger up his bottom. It seemed as if he had not tried this front-and-back variation on the masturbation theme. Judging by the response I guessed it wouldn't be long before he tried it again. He still had something to give when he finally climaxed, pushing his cock right into my mouth, clenching his buttocks, and delivering more than just a taste of his semen. I felt I'd been well and truly 'done over' by my pupil and now I was content to pleasure him.

*

We were in the sitting room, fully clothed and each with a large glass of ale. We sat at opposite ends of the large sofa.

'Tell me what you think of what we have done over the last three weeks Matty.'

'It has been unbelievably exciting, and each time very different.'

'That was deliberate on my part, as you probably guessed?'

'I was sure it was deliberate - you were always in charge even when I was role-playing a pretend domination. That made me feel a bit secure, and now I feel as if I could play it for real. But the second time also made me think about what a partner has a right to expect.'

'Which is?'

'First respect; then thoughtfulness. Unselfishness in a word I suppose.'

'Goes for so much in life; quite rare now though. It seems that women talking about sex tend to emphasis the size of a cock as the critical element in 'hot sex'. My theory is that, for many, this is the only means by which they have experienced any satisfaction. But if the entry of a large object into the vagina is the be-all of a fuck, why not settle for a made-to-measure dildo or vibrator? Any time, any place. What you've spotted is that fucking is so much more than simply cock-in-cunt. Give and take is a good principle in life.'

'Will I be able to come and see you sometimes?' He did sound a bit like a little boy as he asked the question that I had anticipated, and 'see you' was an obvious euphemism.

'You can come whenever you think that I might help, but with the proviso that there won't be any more sex with me. You need to establish your own reputation as a thoughtful lover, although if you succeed you may discover leaving is more difficult than finding. Considerate lovers are not lightly surrendered.'

'I suppose that I am a bit young for you, but I think I could be quite a good lover.'

'That's not in doubt Matty. But Peter is at the centre of my life, and I won't risk anything which could prejudice that. He knows about what you and I have been up to, and he has said that we should not go beyond three sessions, for the sake of both you and me. I agree with him.' We were now getting into tricky territory. 'Come back and see me in ten years' time and tell me how it all went.'

'I understand, and I think that both of you have been wonderful. Please thank him for lending you to me.'

That made me a bit tearful, I have to say. I got up, held out my hands to him and pulled him up into my arms. I kissed him in a way which I suppose a liberated aunt might kiss a favourite nephew - which is how I felt at that moment.

*

I'm pleased to say he did come back after more than ten years and brought his lovely wife Jancis with him. We got on famously, and it seems she had been told of the little part I played in opening up the life of dear Matty. We talked for a long time over tea and cake. I'd noticed the bump she carried as soon as she walked in, and she wanted to talk about babies and children. Then, out of the blue, she said, 'If we have a son I hope very much he will have a mentor like you, Jenny.' Not only that, but she added, 'If at any time in the future you would like to borrow Matty, you'd be very welcome - provided he agrees of course ....and as long as it doesn't become a habit!' A huge grin spread across her impish face, and she came across and kissed me on both cheeks.

I'm in my seventies now, alone since Peter died, and I confess that I do take up her offer and borrow Matty on the odd occasion. Sometimes we even manage a little gentle fucking, and Matty is consideration itself. Jancis says it's because of good training.

You could say that now it's Matty who's bowling the underarms.

12