Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Locked in chastity for the ladies, the fun begins.
6.9k words
4.64
26.5k
29

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 3

Now collard by Mistress Sofia, my nerves eased a bit, but I was still standing there naked before two women. One my Mistress, the other a complete stranger, that I was just seeing for the first time.

Lady Barbara was actually very attractive. She is about 5 ft. 6 in. tall. Her skin has the tone of being artificially tan, which stands out with her standing next to Mistress Sofia with her pale white skin.

Lady Barbara has long, probably dyed reddish, blonde hair, large D cup breasts that seem to have some sag, but are held up nicely showing some cleavage in her v-neck blouse. Her hips are just round enough to give her a sexy hourglass type figure. Her skirt comes down just past her knees, and let me see her shapely, almost muscular, nude-colored nylon encased calves. Her feet are in a pair of brown 4" heels held on her pretty feet by straps.

One other feature I noticed of Lady Barbara are her bright red fingers nails, all of which seem very long, and her toe nails are painted the same bright red, and seem slightly longer than usual as well. It gives her a slightly sinister appearance, but still sexy. Not sexy for a 55 year old woman, just plain sexy regardless of her age.

"Oh my Sofia, this is the young boy toy you told me about at dinner. He looks younger than I thought he would", Lady Barbara said with a slight accent that I can only describe as European. Not being very worldly I couldn't quite place where she might be from. "How old are you dear?" she asked me.

"I am 20 years old Lady Barbara", I replied as reaching the silver tray out to her so she could take her glass of wine. "Thank you my dear". So far so good. Lady Barbara seemed nice and wasn't shocked by my appearance. Turning the tray to Mistress Sofia, she took her wine glass and could see the nerves and tension in my body language.

"Have a seat Barbara." Mistress Sofia said as she motioned her hand towards a comfortable chair just behind Barbara. Mistress Sofia sat on the couch near the chair, leaving me standing there naked holding the silver tray.

"Sofia, you keep his penis in a cage?"

"No Barbara, don't be silly. I keep 'my' cock in a cage whenever I feel like it. That belongs to me and I will do with it as I please. I usually don't have it locked up, but felt like starting the evening with my slave caged." Mistress Sofia was blunt and trying to break the ice somewhat with Barbara. She had explained the relationship over dinner, but seeing me standing there in chastity was driving the reality home for her.

"Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

"And tonight Barbara, I have commanded him to obey your commands as well. You are a smart, beautiful, sexy woman. You need to learn to use that to make men serve you."

"May I get you anything else Lady Barbara?"

"No thank you dear."

"Mistress Sofia?"

"No, slave, that will be all for now."

I walked back to the kitchen and returned the tray. With the introductions over, I knew things were about to get more interesting. Mistress Sofia had given me specific instructions on what to offer Lady Barbara to help ease her into dominating me, and hopefully relieving some of her stress and tension.

Returning to the living room I stopped between them and kneeled on the floor. I placed my hands behind my back and looked over to Lady Barbara, who was just staring at my naked submission before them.

"May I do anything to please you Lady Barbara?"

"Um, well, I don't know"

"If it would please you, I could start with a foot massage. I still have a lot to learn, but Mistress Sofia has been very patient at teaching me how to rub her feet properly. If a foot massage does not interest you, Mistress Sofia is also training me to massage her ankles, calves, thighs, shoulders and back. Anywhere she desires. If you do not care for a massage right now I of course will provide one whenever you like. Would you rather have me perform cunnilingus on you Lady Barbara?"

That was the big one, I didn't know if I could offer to lick a complete strangers pussy, but that is what Mistress Sofia had commanded me to do.

"Would he really be willing to go down on me Sofia? You've trained him to do that and he will do it on command?"

"Yes, Barbara. He is mine to use or abuse, and he obeys my every order. Going down on me is one of his favorite activities, and being the generous woman that I am, I let him do it often. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

"Would you mind giving me a foot massage my dear."

"It would be a privilege Lady Barbara."

I crawled over to her and knelt at her feet. Carefully unbuckling the strap around her petite ankle of her high heeled shoe, I set it aside with the utmost care. Mistress Sofia had told me her friend was a shoe collector and had many pairs of sexy high heels. She thinks Lady Barbara has a shoe or high heel fetish.

Mistress Sofia was glad to see her friend starting to relax and accept my submission to them. She cared about her friend and wanted her to be able to unwind and release her sexual and emotional tension.

Rubbing her silky nylon covered foot with care, I marveled at her long toe nails. Each stuck out from the tip of her toes about a half inch, and they were immaculately pedicured. Mistress Sofia began talking with her about her plans for house shopping over the next week or two. Lady Barbara began to settle in and enjoy the massage, while telling Mistress Sofia how her realtor had several nice houses lined up.

After several minutes, without thinking or stopping the conversation, Lady Barbara pulled her right foot back and moved the left foot towards me. Removing that high heel, just as I had done the right, I then began to massage her other foot.

While they talked, I rubbed. The feeling of the smooth silky stockings was making me strain against the cock cage I was locked inside of. Mistress Sofia had told me to take the initiative early in the evening to help Barbara settle into the brand new scenario for her. So, after rubbing her left foot for several minutes, I moved up to her ankle. She seemed to be enjoying it and did not say anything.

Being totally engrossed in Lady Barbara's feet, legs and stockings I did not realize they had stopped talking and were watching me. "Are you enjoying the honor of rubbing Barbara's feet and ankles?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia"

"How does my good toy show his appreciation?"

Lowering my head I placed a soft kiss on the top of Lady Barbara's foot. Then repeated it with the right foot, before taking it in my hands and starting to rub her ankle. "Thank you Lady Barbara for letting me serve you."

"You have trained him very well Sofia."

"Thank you Barbara. I enjoy teaching him, and plan on doing it for some time to come. Slave, stop what you are doing for a moment and sit back."

I was kneeling, but slightly hunched over, before Lady Barbara, so I placed her foot on the floor and sat back on my heels.

"Barbara, look how his cock strains against the steel cage. If he wasn't wearing that right now, he would have a full blown erection just from being in our presence and from getting to touch your feet and legs. You may resume your massaging slave."

"I think I'm starting to understand what you mean by being able to control men Sofia, but I do not know if I could do it like you have with him."

"Barbara, everyone needs to find their own way, and what works with for them. Tonight, though you get to use my slave however you want."

As they talked, I had begun to massage her firm, shapely calf. Lady Barbara obviously took care of herself, and her legs were very tone and defined. I couldn't help myself, but stretch out my hand and feel as much of her legs as possible. Kneading her lower leg and calf, my cock had expanded and filled the steel cage holding it down.

Mistress Sofia and Lady Barbara had stopped talking again, and now just let Lady Barbara enjoy herself. Scooting back on my knees, I let her stretch her leg out more, and I supported it in my hands as I rubbed her stocking covered leg. Lady Barbara just sat back into the soft, comfortable chair and enjoyed my attention to her sexy body.

Leaning forward slightly I lifted her right leg up to rest her ankle on my shoulder. I reached down and lifted up her left leg and began massaging her lower leg and calf. While massaging her left leg I turned my head and placed soft kisses on her right nylon covered leg that was resting on my shoulder still. Mistress Sofia just watched and enjoyed the show. She knew of my leg and stocking fetish, so she knew I was enjoying my task. She was also happy to see Lady Barbara enjoying my leg worship.

With one leg supported on my shoulder and the other held up in my hands as I rubbed it, I could see up Lady Barbara's skirt. Her tan stockings were in fact pantyhose. They were shiny, and silky and had that small, cotton patch at the crotch. While I was disappointed not to get a view of her pussy, I still loved the sexy image and strained against my cock cage.

Lady Barbara was now settling in nicely to this new dynamic between the three of us. She pulled her leg from my hands, and slid her other sexy leg off my shoulder, and stood up in-front of me. Without a word she pulled her skirt up around her womanly hips exposing her pantyhose covered ass and pussy to me and Mistress Sofia. She then sat back down into her chair.

"Rub my thighs now please." She was now starting to request what she wanted instead of me or Mistress Sofia having to prompt her to my submissive services. Moving closer I took both hands and focused on her right thigh. It was thick, but still firm, and I longed to feel her squeeze them around my head. With my leather mask I knew I wouldn't get the same sensation, but the thought still excited me.

Rubbing the front of her thigh felt good in my hands. Lady Barbara was enjoying it and lifted her leg placing her calf over my shoulder allowing me to rub the underside of her sexy thigh as well. This was heaven for me even though Lady Barbara didn't know it. When satisfied with her right thigh being thoroughly relaxed, I began rubbing the left thigh. She lifted that one to my shoulder as well to allow me to rub her front and back of her sexy leg.

She leaned back into the chair with both legs on my shoulders giving me a glorious view of Lady Barbara's hips and crotch. The only way this could have been better was if Mistress Sofia was sitting behind me, and I could turn around and rub her legs as well. I would've spent the entire night just rubbing their magnificent legs.

Having her legs over a 20 year old's shoulders while he rubbed her upper thighs had begun to get Lady Barbara aroused. "I wish I wasn't wearing these pantyhose so I could take him up on his offer to perform cunnilingus on me. Damn, Sofia, I can't believe I'm sitting her like this talking about oral sex with you."

"We've seen each other naked plenty of times at all the spa days when done together, and as far as the oral sex, well that is one of the things he is here for some you might as well enjoy him." With that Mistress Sofia stood up and stepped behind me. She placed her hand at the back of my head and pushed it forward. Lady Barbara's legs already over my shoulders allowed my head to easily slip between her thighs until my lips came to rest against her pantyhose covered womanhood.

While placing soft kisses up and down her inner thighs right where they met her pelvis and hips, I also stroked her outer thighs with my hands. There was pressure to perform well. I wanted to please Lady Barbara, but also didn't want to disappoint Mistress Sofia in front of her friend. I began placing gentle kisses across the cotton covered crotch hiding her vulva from me. Pressing a little harder with each kiss.

Mistress Sofia had let me orally worship her pussy while wearing pantyhose several times. So, this wasn't new for me from that perspective. However, Lady Barbara was her own woman, with her own preferences and desires. Mistress Sofia's pussy is the only one I've ever licked. So, I had to learn as I went with Lady Barbara.

With her pantyhose stretched tightly against her body she could feel my lips kissing her, and my tongue as I started to lick her. However, I could not push my tongue inside of her. So, I had to focus all my attention on her outer labia and clit.

Her pantyhose were now soaked, both with my silva and her own juices. Lady Barbara reached down and placed her hands on the back of my head. Her long finger nails digging into the leather mask, which was protecting not only my identity but also my scalp at this point. I pressed my tongue against her clit as hard as I could and tried to lick it through the nylon pantyhose material.

Mistress Sofia's cock was pressed hard against the inside of its steel cage trying to burst free from its prison. Making a ring with my lips I pressed them against Lady Barbara's nylon covered sex so my mouth encircled her clit. I inhaled through my mouth pulling the wet nylon into it just a bit and tried to flick her clit with my tongue.

Lady Barbara was breathing heavlying and her body was slowly gyrating in small movements back and forth in her chair. She had slunk down so her butt was barely supported now and the weight of her lower body was mostly supported by my bare shoulders. My attention was completely on her clit as I was determined to give this sexy woman a much deserved orgasm.

My efforts were reward a few moments later. Her strong thighs squeezed my head hard, her long red claw like, finger nails dug into my black leather mask, and her hips began to trembled. I could just barely make out when she said "Oh yes!" in a hushed, low voice.

Her mature, orgasming pussy seemed to just start gushing out fluid. She wasn't squirting but she soaked her pantyhose, the chair, my lips, my tongue and leather mask around my mouth. Maybe she wasn't a screamer and that is why she didn't cry out more. Maybe she was just not quite comfortable to scream out obscenities, or maybe it was because a twenty year old man, she had only met forty minutes ago, and she had never seen his face, was licking her cunt in front of her good friend Sofia.

As the tone muscles in her thighs relaxed their grip on my head, and her talons released their grip on my leather mask, I knew she needed a break. She slid her legs off my shoulders and rested them on the floor. Leaning back as I caught my breath I said, "Thank you Lady Barbara for letting me worship your feet, legs and pussy."

Lady Barbara just smiled while she thought what to say. Before she could say anything, Mistress Sofia said, "I have trained him well haven't I Barbara?"

"Yes, very well. I hope he will be willing to do that again for me."

"I will do whatever you command Lady Barbara." I answered hoping to make Mistress Sophia proud of me and my service to her friend.

"I haven't had an orgasm that wasn't self-induced in years Sofia. My worthless ex-husband was a lousy lay. He'd climb on top of me, pump away for a few minutes and then ejaculate, rolled off of me and fall asleep. He only went down on me once in 30 years of marriage. He was terrible at it too. Damn! I really needed that."

"That is what friends are for Barbara. I'm sorry Jonathan wasn't a better and more considerate lover for you. I remember all the times you complained about him and asked for my advice on vibrators to buy, but now you know the best toys are the ones you train yourself."

"Oh Sofia, you should be ashamed of yourself. He is younger than both my sons."

It never occurred to me that Lady Barbara might be a mother even though she was only a few years younger than my own mom. Somehow, it seemed a little different knowing that about her. That the vagina I had just licked through her pantyhose, had given birth. However, those facts didn't diminish my cock trying to break free from the chastity device Mistress Sofia had commanded me to wear.

Both of these mature, beautiful women were now talking about me as if I wasn't kneeling before them naked. "Barbara, as long as they are at least 18 then age doesn't matter. The younger ones are easier to train because they don't have so many bad habits."

"How many boy toys do you have Sofia?"

"I am a one sex slave, kind of woman, Barbara. He is my only one."

"Where did you ever find him?"

"Sorry Barbara, he is a one of a kind. Some things you will just never know. I do have a whole play room down stairs full of things we can use to enjoy ourselves at his expense. Do you think you are up for a night of fun and learning to use men properly?"

"When you told me about this part of your life at dinner, I didn't know what to think. Now I can't wait to try out your play room."

"Here, why don't you let him help you get your high heels back on. I know how much you love wearing heels, and to be honest, he loves seeing women in them."

This was something I had done with Mistress Sofia before so I knew what she expected of me. I lay flat on my back on the floor in front of both of these Goddesses. Mistress Sofia picked up Lady Barbara's right shoe and slid the heel down into my mouth. The sole of the shoe rested on the bridge of my nose and forehead.

Mistress Sofia took her friends hand and guided her so she was standing with a foot on each side of my rib cage. Then using her friend for support, Lady Barbara slid her delicate nylon covered foot into her strappy heel, while I held it in place with my mouth. Then reaching up blindly, I buckled the straps firmly around her slim ankle.

She lifted her foot pulling it from my mouth as she stood over me, looking down at the submissive toy in the leather mask. Mistress Sofia placed the other shoe in my mouth, and we repeated the same ritual. This time as she began to lift her foot, Lady Barbara then stopped, and pushed down a little sliding the heel back into my mouth. She repeated this four times just staring down at me as she fucked my mouth with her shoe.

After she removed it completely, she turned around and placed her high heel encased foot right in the middle of my chest before I could stand up. "Look at how he fills that cage now that he is so excited." Lady Barbara said to her friend. She was starting to get the hang of this being in control thing, and she seemed to be enjoying it.

"Why don't we both get changed into more appropriate attire. Slave, go wait for us in the playroom. We will be down with we damn well feel like it." Standing, I made my way to the basement and turned on the lights, and then made my way to the bathroom at the far end.

I removed the leather mask, splashed some cold water on my face and dried it. Then placing my leather mask back on, I returned to the playroom, and I knelt down in the middle of the room and awaited my Mistresses return.

"Mistresses" cock began to lose some of its starch as I kneeled and waited. That made it a little more comfortable for me. Mistress Sofia didn't use the chastity device often. When she did it was not usually for very long. Just a few hours during some of our play. She never made me wear it over night, even if I spent the weekend. She also never made me wear it when we weren't together.

For her it was not about enforcing chastity on me. She knew I would not masturbate if she commanded me not too. The excitement for her was the physical control of keeping her slave from getting fully erect. That she could make me beg to be released, and only she had the key and power to release me.

The first time she locked me in a cock cage was quite a night. It was only about two months ago. Mistress Sofia had made me wear cock rings before. Some were steel and some were rubber. Her favorite has a large steel ring that wrapped over the base of "her" cock and down under my balls. She also had some that just fit around the base of my shaft, and some that were meant to be just under the head. When she brought out the cage, I could see something was different.

12