Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cock ring was metal, but instead of just being a round rod formed into a circle, this one was thicker and somewhat flat. There was also a little nub at the top with a hole in it. I would learn that's where the lock would go. That night, Mistress Sofia had me in my collar, and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. She had bound my hands to chains from the ceiling. She had attached a spreader bar between my legs.

Once I was bound in place she went to the dresser and retrieved the base ring of the cock cage. I watched as she kneeled down before me and slide it over "her" erection and down under my balls. It was very snug and tight, but I liked any attention Mistress Sofia would pay to me down there.

She had not brought over the cage that would slide over my shaft and hold it down. She knew it would never fit me in this excited state. She of course knew how easily I was aroused in her presence. So she had not had me service her pussy yet, and she had not dressed in anything provocative. A simple red button up blouse that wasn't showing any cleavage, and tight, black jeans. She was wearing 4" black pumps on her otherwise bare feet though.

To me it didn't matter what she wore. Her beautiful, glowing face always made me smile, and even when she tried to cover her sexy, feminine form, I still loved looking at her. To her dismay I had grown hard after getting naked and watching her restrain me. She truly is irresistible to me.

Mistress Sofia decided she had to take drastic action. Walking over to the rack on the wall she selected her cat-o-nine tails. This whip was made of leather and delivered a nasty sting. Neither of us were into pain. It didn't excite her to inflict it, and didn't excite me to receive it. She planned to use that fact to get me limp and ready to be caged for her.

Starting gently, she made slow easy strokes bringing the leather strands against my chest and then my back. After a few swings, she ever so gradually increased the speed and ferocity of the strikes. Standing in-front of me, she made contact with my exposed balls. Wincing in pain, I did my best not to cry out. She then delivered two hard strikes to "her" cock shaft.

Mistress Sofia was taking great care to not do any damage or break the skin. She just wanted to curb my enthusiasm so she could get me locked up. Unfortunately, while "her" cock had lost some of its stiffness, it was still somewhat hard and full of blood and sticking straight out from my bound body.

Mistress Sofia grabbed a black ball gag and placed it in my mouth and secured in around me head. "You just have to take it, slave, for me." With that she brought a hard fast swing into my back. Several more followed. Screaming through the gag, I did not understand my punishment, but wanted to take it for my Mistress as she had commanded me.

She gave my bare chest the same treatment as she had my back and ass. She could have been swinging much faster, and much harder, but she just wanted it to hurt enough to lose my arousal for her temporarily. She then delivered several stinging strikes to "her" now deflated penis. My breathing was heavy, and I was biting into the ball gag hard.

As she walked back to the wall, she swung the leather whip around in the air rapidly, as if she was getting ready to really lay into me with it. She then hung it up and picked up a leather paddle. My head dropped as I prepared myself for a further beating.

While I wasn't looking, she also retrieved the rest of the cage. Mistress Sofia dragged the paddle across my sore ass as she then stepped in-front of me. Before I could realize what was happening, she kneeled down and slid the steel prison over "her" flaccid member and secured the lock at the top.

The paddle had only been to distract me and keep me focused on that I was about to get hit again. Now that she had me under further control she returned the paddle to its hook on the wall, and then walked back and stood about five feet in front of me. She had not removed the ball gag yet.

As slowly as is humanly possible she, while staring me in the eyes, unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, and then the next button, and then the next. Mistress Sophia pulled her hands away from her chest and let me see just the slightest bit of her cleavage. Her gaze now drifted down to "her" caged dick. She enjoyed how it was now growing excited again.

When she had slid the cage onto me and locked the two pieces together, I of course understood what it was and its purpose. Now as my excitement grew, I had a much better understanding of how effective it was to keep me from growing to full erection.

Mistress Sofia proceeded to undo the rest of the buttons on her silky top, and then slid it down off her shoulders. Her glorious breasts were held up nicely by a black, lacy bra. Holding her blouse in one hand, she ever so slowly stepped towards me. Pressing her bra encased tits to my chest she lifted her head up and kissed my chin, and then dragged her tongue around my lips. The ball gag keeping me from kissing her back.

Mistress Sofia then took my lower lip and sucked it into her mouth and gently pulled it back away from me before releasing it and smiling. She walked behind me so I could no longer see her, but I could hear the slow click as each heel made contact with the hardwood floor. She was taking her time and teasing me. She knew she didn't have to drag it out to excite me, but she wanted too.

She returned and stood in-front of her helpless slave again. With her hands down at her sides, she placed her palms and fingers on her denim covered hips. She traced her hands up her hips and torso, before bringing them across and up her stomach. She was touching and stroking her own body, as if her hands were a lover's.

Her ability to manipulate and control me knew no limits. She understood me, my desires, and needs, and she used those to bend me to her will. I loved her control over me as much as she loved having it.

Eventually her delicate hands found their way to her breasts. She rubbed her bra and bare flesh that was exposed above the lacy, black D cups. One of her hands tried to squeeze her nipple through the fabric while the other snaked up around her neck as her head tilted back enjoying her own touch. "Her" cock was now fighting to break free from the rigid, flaccid shaped, steel cage.

Catching my gaze again, Mistress Sofia reached behind her back and un-hooked her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders and down her elegant, graceful arms. Strutting towards me again, she held the bra in one hand and stroked my bare chest with the other. She would playfully pinch and twist my nipples.

A few times when we have played together, she has let her bra drop down so it would catch on "her" excited cock. She liked the sight of it, both the erection and the contrast of it with the delicate feminine fabric of a bra. A few times she even hung her panties on "her" dick, when I was tied or bound in some way so I could not remove it.

Placing kisses on my chest, she then leaned into me and rubbed her bare breasts against my skin. Her hard nipples told me I wasn't the only one excited. She released the bra between us and let it fall down against the cage and then slip off to the floor. "Oh, I guess my slave isn't excited enough yet", she teased.

Stepping back, all while maintaining eye contact, she massaged her own breasts. She was gentle with herself, caressing her smooth pale skin. Teasing her own nipples and fueling her excitement. Occasionally looking down to see me straining against the cage she had locked me in for her pleasure.

Mistress Sofia stepped out of her high heels, undid the fly of her jeans, and then shimmied them over her hourglass hip and down her smooth bare legs. Kicking them aside and stepping back into her black pumps, she let me stare at her almost naked flesh. The only item of clothing she had on besides the shoes, were a pair of black panties.

The triangle material covering her mons was sheer black, just like a stocking would be. I could just make out the small little landing strip of pubic hair she had above her vagina. Thin black strings ran over her hips and behind her, but I could not see the back of her panties with her standing, facing me.

Mistress Sofia turned her right foot out slightly, placed her hands on her hips and just stood there for me to gaze at. Her magnificent breasts fully exposed with just a hint of natural sag that fit her figure perfectly and enforcing the fact that they were all natural, with no surgical enhancement. Her long, sexy, smooth, bare legs straight and rigid. Her black hair, black panties, and black high heel pumps in stark contrast to her smooth, porcelain, perfect skin.

Again, she began to touch her own body. She now rubbed her thighs as well as her stomach and breasts. The chastity device was now incredibly uncomfortable for me. Mistress Sofia watched as my hips moved slightly, as I sub-consciously tried to thrust or shake myself free.

She slid her hand down onto her panties. Rubbing slowly up and down, she parted her middle and ring finger so they slid down either side of her labia, which is slightly visible through the translucent black material. Up and down, ever so slowly she toyed with her sex and with me as I watched.

Pressing hard with her middle finger she pushed the soft fabric into her snatch and rubbed it against her clit. Mistress Sofia closed her beautiful eyes and tilted her head back, enjoying the pleasure she was bringing to her own body.

Before taking herself to far, Mistress Sofia opened her eyes and looked at her helpless slave. My eyes locked onto her hand as she rubbed herself, I didn't even realize she was watching me watch her. She stopped her self pleasuring and stepped behind me.

She pressed her breasts into my back and reached around my chest and rubbed it with both hands. Mistress Sofia moaned softly into my ear as she fondled me for a few moments. With her left hand she pinched my nipple, with her right she reached down and stroked the steel rods of the cock cage that ran along my shaft. I of course could not feel her touch on my excited but contained member.

"Was the whipping worth it slave?", she whispered into my ear as she reached up and unhooked the ball gag from around my head. "Yes Mistress Sofia, anything to please you."

"Good answer, let's see how else I can use you for my pleasure." Mistress Sofia then reached up and unchained my wrists from the ceiling. "Remove the spreader bar, and the leather cuffs from your wrists and ankles slave." As quickly as possible I did as she commanded.

"Kneel" was her next straightforward command. She stood directly in-front of her subservient play thing, with our bodies almost touching. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled it into her panty covered crotch. I began to kiss and lick the sheer fabric. She released my head and grabbed my arms just below my shoulders and began to lift them slightly. Taking the hint, I raised my arms up and began to stroke her smooth, bare legs.

Mistress Sofia stood there towering over her kneeling, caged, submissive. My face buried into her crotch, my hands slowly roaming up and down her sexy legs. Her breathing became heavy and she moaned beneath her breath. Not ready to cum yet, she reached down and placed her hands on the backs of my hands. Pressing them firmly against her upper thighs.

"Remove my panties slave." With my hands held firmly in place, and having been trained well by my Goddess, I stopped licking her panties. Grabbing the top of the triangle material with my teeth I pulled down with my head and neck uncovering her wet pussy. I kept lowering my head and slid the tiny panties down her thighs and knees. Now able to see the back of the panties I realized it was only a little black string as well that had been snuggly fitted between her sexy ass cheeks.

Once they were around her ankles she stepped out of them and pulled my face back to her now naked cunt. Diving in with my tongue I went right for her clit. We were passed teasing, I wanted her to cum all over my face and tongue, but she had other ideas and this was not about what I wanted. She let me lick her for only a minute or so before stepping away.

"Pick up my panties slave." As I did that, she hooked her index finger into the D ring on the front of my leather collar and brought me to my feet. Still holding the ring, she led me over to the bed at the far end of the playroom. "Lay down"

I climbed onto the bed. This is usually when she binds me to the head and foot board, but this time she didn't. She took the panties from my hand and climbed onto the bed straddling my thighs. She ran the panties against her wet sex a few times. They were already wet, but now they were soaked in her female juice.

Reaching forward she pushed them into my mouth, gagging me again, but letting me taste her cunt. She then moved forward and leaned down onto me. With her hands on either side of my shoulders, and her legs on either side of my hips she started to grind herself against me.

The cruel cage keeps me from feeling her pussy on "her" straining cock. The device driving home the fact that the locked up dick truly is "hers". The few times we have had sex, she always had me tied down. Now my legs and hands were free, but "her" cock was completely restrained. Not wanting to miss an opportunity I began to run my hands on her bare thighs. Her only clothing now her black high heels.

She pressed herself down onto the steel that was keeping me from getting erect. The metal rods slide between her tight pussy lips and against her clit. Her wetness drips down onto my trapped penis, but that is all I can feel on "her" cock.

My hands found their way to her magnificent breasts and played with them how she has taught me. Rubbing and squeezing as she desires. Mistress Sofia sits upright and begins grinding her hips forward and back, stimulating herself with the cock cage. She places her hands over mine on her breasts and holds them there as her orgasm consumes her. My hips are moving up and down as if I am actually penetrating her, but it provides no stimulation to "her" straining dick.

"OH FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR CAPTURE COCK, OH FUCK, YES, OH FUCK!" She has used the chastity device to bring herself to climax, rubbing her clitoris against it to get herself off, while her sex slave could only lay there and watch.

Not completely satisfied she climbs off the bed and quickly retrieves the key for the lock. She unlocks it and pulls the end off of me. "Her" cock now free from its prison begins growing to full hardness. Mistress Sofia throws it across the room before sliding the base ring over my balls and shaft completely freeing "her" cock from any restraint.

Reaching down she strokes me quickly a few times before holding "her" fuck stick upright pointing to her wet cunt. She drops herself down hard onto me. She wants to fuck! Still being able to use my hands as she rides me is new, and I like being able to run my hands over my sexy Mistresses body.

My excitement had been locked down, but now free of the metal jail I thrust my hips up into her wanton cunt. Our bodies are slapping together as she rides me fast and hard. Both of us are nearing climax together. She reaches forward and pulls her panties from my mouth just as she exclaims, "Yes, fuck your Mistress like she has taught you slave, fuck me good, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes oh I'm cumming."

Her body tenses as the pleasure sweeps through her. "Oh Mistress Sofia, oh fuck, oh Mistress, oh Mistress", is all I can say as I fire off my cum inside of her. Not having asked for permission to cum, I do not know if a punishment awaits me, but at this moment I do not care. She took me over the edge into orgasmic nirvana.

Mistress Sofia pushes my hands from her supple breasts and collapses forward onto my chest. Wrapping my arms around her I hold her sexy body against me as we both lay there trying to catch our breath.

I love getting to hold her and feel her body against me. "Her" spent cock is losing some of its energy and begins to slip from paradise. "Are you sure the whipping worth it slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia, thank you for using me."

With that she lifts herself up a little and then climbs up my body and places here knees on either side of my head. She has trained me well and I know what to do. I push my tongue into her freshly fucked cunt and begin lapping up our combined juices. Tasting my own cum that I had just ejaculated into her, reinforces her dominances over me. Even though she had just let me fuck her and cum inside her, she reminds me I exist for her pleasure.

Mistress Sofia also knows I love getting to lick her pussy, even if it means eating my large load out of it.

My mind is quickly brought back to the present as I hear high heels clicking on the floor as Mistress Sofia and Lady Barbara descend the stair to the playroom. As I kneel in the middle of the room, still locked in chastity, I wonder what these two sexy women have in store for me now that we are down in the playroom, with all its apparatus and equipment at their disposal.

to be continued...


12