Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Student Is Fucking Mature Grans & finds Young MILFS Better.
6.1k words
4.53
17.9k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Foreword

A part of this story has come from my first attempt at nonconsensual and reluctance story which is not the main part of the story but an interesting part of it, the hub of the story revolves around Jack, a twenty-three-year-old medical student who lives with his widowed mum who is a doctor whose dream is Jack will join her medical practice when he qualifies in June next year.

Jack is a tall, handsome, intelligent young man, who plays Rugby for the university team, I mention this as Jack gets a sporting injury during a game, it's a big game, his mum is a spectator and gives him medical attention which changes the theme of the story.

Jack and Jill, his mother, live in a university town with a first-class medical facility, the other important thing in the story is Jack is endowed with a massive long and thick cock which for the last four years Jack had been tutored by several mature ladies of the town on how to use it and give the recipient the maximum pleasure with it along with having vast knowledge on how to stimulate the most intimate parts of a woman's body to give incredible orgasms.

Now the most important part of this foreword, Jack wasn't a church attender, but he'd go with mum at Christmas though he knew when the discos were in the church hall, one Friday night he popped in to see if Carol was there, Carol was the town bicycle, she'd give anyone a ride, Jack only used her for oral or anal, in his mum's practice he'd seen her then checked her medical history, she had a record of Sexually Transmitted Diseases but she gave a great blow job one of the few young ones that could deep throat him, Jack knew the church halls well, he'd been a Tenor in the church choir, he'd been trained on how to sing.

He took her to a smaller room; Carol knew she'd to perform and suck and swallow then lick clean. She took her massive tits out then went down on Jack. Unknown to either of them was that Lucy, Father Peter's wife, she was twenty-five years younger than Father Peter was managing tonight's disco, the room Jack was using had a fridge which Lucy was using to chill her white wine, Father Peter only allowed her to drink in the Priory.

Lucy was amazed at what she saw, she remained totally silent as she was so worried if her wine drinking became public, as Carol's head started to bobb on the biggest cock Lucy had ever seen, Lucy felt her pussy getting wet, she was wearing a top and leggings with ballerina shoes; she had a voluptuous body and wanted to look hip for the disco, Lucy gave the appearance of a very reserved and respectful woman who helped her husband with house calls and other odd jobs around the parish.

She slipped her hand under the waistband of her leggings and inside the frilly thong and across her smooth and swollen vulva; she found her huge clit as her fingers teased it she soon had two fingers deep inside her wet pussy as her thumb stimulated her hard clit, Lucy's vulva was smooth and she had a selection of sexy lingerie as her house calls she hand-picked herself, she was not adverse, as long as they were discreet, to giving peep shows or sexual stimulation to older members of the congregation who were very willing to thank her with envelopes containing cash to show their appreciation, these envelopes were Lucy's only way to cash which gave her the wine she needed to forget the neglected marriage she was forced to live in.

As Jack's first spurt went straight down Carol's throat, Lucy had the strongest orgasm she'd had for years, she was totally captivated by the size of the monster cock and the face of the owner of the, both sights were embedded in her brain never to be forgotten, Lucy had swallowed every drop and had licked the monster cock clean then said, "Jack, that was amazing, your balls are still so heavy, do you want to go again?"

Jack declined but Lucy now knew his name, they both rearranged their clothing and left the small hall, Lucy poured another glass of wine for herself with the only thought in her head, 'How can I get close to that magnificent cock?'

I hope you enjoy; I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Jack1107

My summer holidays were now in their third week, my end of term grades were good, mum was so happy, she handled my good grades as she spent so much time with me going over my lectures plus I had a Saturday job in the Clinic where I'd sit with mum or whatever duty doctor was on call, this was an incredible help for my diagnostic skills, mum had asked if I'd wanted to go on holiday as my last holiday had been with her at Easter, I enjoyed going on holiday with mum, this year she was snowed under with work and we couldn't get away together though the October week could be an option.

One of my mature ladies was a widow, five years before he died, she had met and married a very wealthy man ten years, older than her, they had met in a private nursing home where Jean was the director of nursing, Jean is tall buxom woman, intelligent and good looking, Tom, her husband was immediately attracted to her, within a month of meeting, they had got married.

I had met Jean three years ago; they were both patients of mum, Tom had an erectile dysfunction and mum was trying to find a medication that would work for him, it wasn't easy; I love big tits and Jean's were massive; we got chatting one Saturday morning when Jean was picking up a new medication, my picture had been in the Newspaper a day before for being the Captain of the University Rugby team that had won last season's league, Jean had congratulated me and asked how I kept so fit?

I replied, "I love to swim, and try to swim as often as I can, but sadly the local pool has had to close in the middle of the holidays for a breakdown in the water circulation."

I was sure Jean was pushing her massive milkers out when she replied, "Jack, I may help you, we have an indoor pool at home and I'm the only one that uses it, you can use it anytime you want though it would be better if you use it when Tom's at his Golf Club which is every day, are you free this afternoon?"

I was, and that was the start of a very interesting and intimate relationship with Jean, where initially I was fucking daily. Tom died eighteen months ago, Jean was in her late sixties now and still relatively active, she suggested taking me on a weeks holiday to a very expensive Spa and that was my weeks holiday though mum thought I'd gone to a Pop Concert in the South of England.

Jean still had a selection of Tom's medication which hadn't been used, after Tom had died, we'd arranged an all-night session at her house, she gave me a Viagra, my cock was rock hard for twelve hours, I gave Jean the fucking of her life; she adored my long, thick cock.

I now had three voluptuous mature ladies in my stable, all of them gave first class rides, Jean and Kay were the only widows as the other one was still married but in a sexless marriage, May was a patient of mum's, one day I was in the clinic fixing the printer connection, May was sitting in reception waiting for a prescription to be signed by mum, I got the printer working, I had noticed May twice, she had a curvy body and looked so fuckable, she came over to me and said, "Did I see you fixing that printer, my printer at home is not working and I need to print things?"

I smiled and said, "I know a little about computers and printers but I wouldn't say I was an expert, would you like me to have a look at yours?"

"That would be wonderful, I need to go to the chemist now, when could you come?"

I told her in an hour but wasn't sure; we exchanged mobile numbers with me telling her I'd call her. I knew where she lived which was a detached villa in one of the better areas of the town, her husband, Alex, had been a director of a large bank, May was not poor, as I drove to her house, I was confident that I'd be doing more than fixing her printer.

I arrived. May opened the door for me; she had changed and was now wearing a blouse with the buttons undone and showing a cock stiffening amount of tit; May was also wearing a mid-thigh miniskirt and three-inch heels; she looked so sexy; she showed me her printer; I checked the printer cables, the one on the printer was not in its socket, I connected and the printer worked.

May was sitting on a chair at a desk in her lounge next to me, she smiled when she saw her printer working, I smiled and said, "Mrs Hale, your cable had fallen out, it's fixed but could I suggest connecting by Wi-Fi, then you won't need a cable?"

"Jack, you don't need to be so formal with me, please call me May, I've only used the cable. Would I be better with Wi-Fi?"

I then set it up and sat on the couch and printed a page for her from there, May was impressed and wanted it on Wi-Fi, she said, "Jack, thank you so much for doing this for me, what do I owe you for doing this great work for me?"

I smiled, I was enjoying watching her massive tits jiggling in her blouse, I replied, "May, you owe me nothing, I'm happy I could help you."

May's thigh was touching my thigh, she did not pull it back, she said, "I'll think of something, would you like to join me for a glass of wine and would the printer still work if I was using it in the kitchen?"

"I'd love a glass of wine, let's take your laptop into the kitchen and we can try it?"

We went to the kitchen as May poured the wine, I pressed the print button and the printer printed, May was happy, she was standing close to me and said, "That's excellent Jack, this will come in so handy for me, I'm a little older than you, are you comfortable with my age?"

Both our wine glasses were on the kitchen table, I took May in my arms. I pulled her close before I kissed her. I whispered, "I've no problem with your age, have you ever had a younger man?"

Our mouths met before she could answer, I felt the weight of her massive tits on my chest, our tongues danced inside each other's mouths, the kisses were passionate, May was pulling me closer to her as I fondled her left tit, May broke away and said, "I've been pretty faithful to my husband but since he retired I've become a neglected wife, the youngest man I've had was three years younger than me and that was before I got married, I love how you kiss Jack, I haven't kissed like this for years."

As she spoke, I undid another three buttons of her blouse, when she finished speaking, I said, "I like how you kiss too and I love your big tits, let me take them out and I'll play with them?"

"I'd love that Jack, let's go to bed, I want to be a naughty girl with you, my husband is fishing today and won't be home until ten at the earliest, my husband and I have separate bedrooms."

May took me to her bedroom we both were naked quickly she gasped when she saw my cock and said, "I love what I see it's so long and thick you're going to have to make me soaked before I take all of that big thick beauty."

Two hours later, May was mine in every way, my only problem was her hairy pussy, though she promised to have it waxed in the morning, I do not know how many times I made May cum; it was a lot, this was the start of a great relationship, May was so good in bed, her oral was amazing, she was submissive when I wanted her to be.

She wanted to see me more and more, her husband had his own bedroom, at night I felt uncomfortable knowing he was in the house, May confided in me he drank a lot, I suggested we set up a baby video link so May could see if he was in his bedroom or lounge, he regularly fell asleep in front of his television. I set up a concealed security camera in his bedroom and lounge so May and I could see where he was, I also setup a Wi-Fi link to my Cloud so I had videos of what he was up too, the cameras were motion activated.

I met Kay in the Church Choir; she was a widow with a wonderful voice and body, in my first term at university I was still in the choir but with my studies it became too much for me, I got on well with Kay but the priest's wife, who ran the choir, I found to be rude and unappreciative as did Kay but Kay loved to sing.

Kay lived in an apartment close to our house, when we were singing, we'd walk together to the church, Kay had joined the choir six years ago when she had been widowed and downsized her house, I had started in the choir when I was eight and Kay had helped me a lot with my voice training, my singing was so much smoother now.

We had both been doing it for so long we both knew how to sing and only sang at services. I had messaged Kay to tell her I was thinking of quitting the choir at Christmas; she suggested we should chat after Sunday's service, several times I had eaten Roast Lamb with Kay, she'd buy a leg of lamb and we'd have Sunday roast together then she'd vacuum pack what was left and use it from the freezer when needed. Mum was on call this weekend; her invitation suited me perfectly.

As we walked to Kay's apartment, she took my hand and said, "I can understand you leaving the choir, it's a lot of work and a lot of stress, I want you to keep in touch with me, will you do that for me, Jack you're like the son I never had."

I wanted to kiss Kay, she'd been a good friend, my voice had improved so much, she had taught me voice stamina as well, I could sing for longer and better, I smiled and said, "Of course Kay, I want to keep in touch with you."

She squeezed my hand tighter and said, "Great, I put the roast in the over ninety minutes ago and it needs another ninety then it'll melt in our mouths, I'll change into something more casual when we get home, I've a couple of nice bottles of wine in the fridge, we can sip those as we wait, Jack I want to get to know you better."

We got into the apartment, as Kay took off her coat I opened and poured the wine, everything was laid out, Kay had planned this, I gave Kay her glass, we toasted each other Kay said, "Jack, let's play a little game, I'll change now if I come back and I'm not wearing a bra that means I want you to play with my tits, do you want to play this game with me?"

I nodded in approval as Kay left the kitchen and I moved the wine in its cooler into the lounge, I could feel my cock stiffen thinking about Kay being braless, I thought of Jean and May, I'd known Kay the longest but I had never even kissed her, Jean and May were like Kay the essence of respectability but when you got to know them, they were both such hot fucks, I wondered if Kay would be the same?

It didn't take Kay long to change, she came into the lounge wearing a loose top with a string of pearls around her neck and tight fitting leggings, her Camel's Toe looked incredible and she was braless, she held her glass out for me and said, "Jack, please top me up, I'm so nervous."

I topped up both our glasses and sat on the couch beside each other, I said, "Kay, don't be nervous, you look gorgeous, your pearls make you look angelic."

Kay laughed and said, "Jack, this morning in church I thought you looked so angelic in your choir vestments, they will miss you there but the priest's wife is an idiot, I heard they had separate bedrooms, no one would give her a second look, he's due to retire in a couple of years, I hope we get someone better, darling I'm not an angel, I can be a naughty devil?"

I put my glass on the kitchen table and so did Kay I took her in my arms pulling her close to me, it was so spontaneous, our lips met, our tongues danced in each other's mouths there was so much passion in the kisses, I had the feeling Kay cared a lot for me, I put my hand under her top and fondled her massive left tit, her nipple was rock hard as I squeezed her hard nipple I broke away and said, "I love your big milkers mummy, how naughty do you want to be, I can play little games too would you like me suck on your lovely big tits?"

Kay pulled me closer to her and was now dry riding her pussy against my leg, she kissed me again and broke away and said, "Would you like to suck on mummy's big tits? I'll take my top off but we'll go to my bedroom as mummy wants a lot more than her big milkers sucked, Jack call me mummy, it arouses me and the more aroused I am the better the fuck I'll give you and I haven't been fucked for so long."

Kay pulled off her top, her tits were wobbling beautifully and looked massive because of her waist but the curves of her hips made her body look so good, I walked behind her admiring her gorgeous butt and said, "When was the last time you had a cock mummy?"

"It's over nine years since I last had a cock inside me, Jack I want to be honest with you, I love giving oral either with a cock or cunt, I've only sucked cunt for the last eight years, I'll tell you about that later, I love your body Jack, I hope you like mummy's old body I try to keep it in good shape."

Kay was naked her body was excellent, her vulva as smooth and swollen with a gorgeous long sex slit, the way she was moving was stiffening my cock, I was naked apart from my boxers, there was a massive bulge in them luckily it was lying flat if it had been horizontal then four inches of my cock would have been above the waistband, Kay noticed the bulge and said, "I like what I see darling, let mummy take your boxers off for you, I want to examine this big beauty carefully."

Kay pulled my boxers to my ankles, I stepped out of them, she sat me down on the edge of her bed as she fondled my very stiff cock, Kay noticed some pre-cum on my piss slit as she brought my bulbous head to her mouth she squeezed my slit open with her thumb and index finger and her tongue removed the pre-cum, Kay looked me in the eye and said, "Mummy loves cum, darling when you're inside me and you are going to climax will you let mummy finish you in her mouth?"

I wondered why she had said this and replied as I positioned Kay on her bed in a way to allow us to 69, "Whatever mummy wants I'll do for her, let me make mummy's pussy wet now."

Kay's tongue was now running up and down my shaft as she massaged my heavy balls gracefully, I felt her lips around the head of my cock with her tongue doing magical things as I spread her thick cunt flaps open to allow me to nibble on each of her flaps; I started on her left flap; she loved it, pushing her wet pussy against my mouth.

I got to the top and discovered Kay's huge clit which I teased for a minute with my tongue, just before I went on to her right flap Kay came off me, she had managed to deep throat me as I'd felt the softness of the walls of her throat and her lips around the base of my cock and said, "You're giving mummy the best oral of her life, don't stop you are going to make mummy cum and she needs to be soaked to take this big thick cock."

I nibbled her right flap then sucked her huge clit as I finger fucked her with two fingers, Kay's pussy was tight and wet, I soon was finger fucking her with three fingers, she loved that and was riding my mouth with her pussy, Kay's cunt juice was so sweet, here I was eating another pussy of a mature woman who I thought was so respectable and I was loving doing it with her.

I sensed Kay was very close, her breathing was heavy, which made her massive milkers jiggle, she was also pushing her pussy against my mouth so firmly, Kay cried out, "I'm cumming and it feels so good."

My mouth was flooded with her warm creamy spunk there was so much I had to swallow some but held a lot in my mouth on top of this Kay's body was trembling with her orgasm, it took a couple of minutes for her to calm down.

I came off her; she was looking me straight in the eyes; I stuck my tongue out showing a huge blob of her cum, her eyes lit up when she saw this, she pulled me close and we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, Kay's tongue was busily transferring as much of her cum back into her mouth, she soon had all of it in her mouth, I could still taste it but my mouth was empty, Kay let the cum slip into her throat then gargled her spunk around her throat for thirty seconds and swallowed it all.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers
12