Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay pulled me close to her and said, "Thank you for doing that for mummy, I love cum, you can give me oral anytime you want, I gargled with it in my throat as its so good for my singing voice, mum wants your monster cock inside me now, I'll go on top and please let me know when you're going to cum and I'll finish you off in my mouth, mummy is so happy that we are doing this."

Kay squatted over me rubbing the head of my cock just inside her pink cunt flaps up and down her long sex slit, she was in total control as she pushed down she was so wet she could take my full length easily, she gasped with pleasure as she got her rhythm going and said, "Darling, you're stretching mummy's hungry cunt and it feels so good, I've never had one as big and I want more of it, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting mummy's cervix and that feels good, excuse me if I cum again quickly but you make mummy so horny."

I was lying enjoying what Kay was doing, she was giving a great ride tightening her strong cunt muscles at the base and head of each thrust, her massive tits jiggling beautifully as she rode me, I'd felt her twitch twice with smaller orgasms, she kept pounding me relentlessly with an amazing agility, I replied cheekily, "Mum, tell me what makes you horny? I'd love to know."

Kay was pounding me harder and faster now, her doing this had brought me so close, mum said, "Darling, having now had your big thick cock inside me, just thinking about your big boy will make me horny, we have so many positions to try to I want to do it every way with you, I'm cumming, finish me."

Kay was having a body-shaking orgasm, I relentlessly kept pounding her, it took a couple of minutes for her to compose herself, I felt my about to cum, I pulled out and said, "Mum, it's yours, suck every drop out of me."

Kay was so fast in her response, her mouth was on the head of my cock, she was milking my cock taking and holding all my creamy spunk in her mouth, her head bobbing until she had my full load in her mouth, she repeated what she'd done before taking it into her throat and gargling until she swallowed it.

When she had finished Kay took me in her arms and we kissed lovingly for several minutes, this was the start of a wonderful relationship, she was always there when I needed her; I stopped the choir, and it was the next Christmas that I went to church with mum, as I watched her sing with her beautiful voice I thought of all the spunk I'd pumped into her mouth, I knew she loved me for what I had done for her.

I had now had a great routine going with Jean, May and Kay, the sex was so varied with all three of them, sadly all three were getting older, they all knew what they were doing but the frequency of my visits were getting less and less, I was now seeing them once a week, the sessions were still good but there were times I needed more.

One Saturday I was with mum when she drove into the Supermarket, she parked beside a white Mini with a black roof and said, "That's the new priest wife's car, are those Minis good?"

I got out of the car and looked at the Mini and said, "Mum, that's a Mini Cooper S, it's a quick car, I'm surprised a priest's wife would drive one, I wouldn't mind driving it."

Mum laughed and said, "I heard she got it from the husband of one of her congregation for caring for his wife during the last months of her life."

A couple of weeks later Kay told me that the new priest's wife was excellent with the choir and was having to rebuild it as she was desperate for a Tenor as there was no good male voices in the choir, Kay asked me if I was interested in re-joining the choir? I told her I'd too much work on and it was difficult for me.

A couple of weeks later I was in the supermarket and met May it was completely by chance as in the morning we had a wild session, Alex was on a golfing trip, as we chatted, May was telling me that her ass and pussy were still tingling, I saw a tall, voluptuous woman who had a very sexy but respectable appearance, May said, "Jack, that's the new priest's wife, I hear she's doing so much good work in the congregation, her husband looks a pain in the ass but she's good."

The lady saw May and waved at her and walked over to speak with her, my initial thoughts were what a gorgeous fuckable woman but looking at her I believed this would be impossible, May said, "Hi Lucy, great to see you, do you know Jack, he's Jill the doctor's son?"

Mum had also told me that the priest and his wife had become patients and little did I know Lucy was thinking she was now meeting Jack with the big thick cock, I offered her my hand and said, "Hi Lucy, I'm Jack, pleased to meet you and hope you're enjoying the new parish?"

Lucy took my hand and shook it firmly and said, "Hi Jack, I'm pleased to meet you too, are you the Jack that was part of the church choir?"

I looked at her, I liked what I saw but thought what's the point of wasting my time as the chances of getting anywhere with her was a million to one, I smiled and said, "Lucy, I was in choir for years, I thoroughly enjoyed my time there but since I started university, I just don't have the time."

She replied, "I've done a lot of research, you would only need to turn up at the services and sing, from what I've heard you are a natural singer, would you give me your mobile number and maybe arrange a meeting to talk about things?"

We exchanged numbers Lucy's tits were massive, she was dressed so conservatively, the bra she was not a conservative bra, we chatted for another minute then I excused myself, Lucy's parting words were, 'Thanks Jack for your number, I'll be in touch.'

As I drove home, I thought I wouldn't contact her, if she contacted me I'd judge her on what she wrote, my studies were more important, my grades were so good and that was down to mum, I thought back to the hours I'd spent in choir practice; I didn't have the time now.

After dinner mum and I had a long session going over today's lectures, as always mum explained things and my understanding of the lectures made so much sense, I was in my bed at nine-thirty had just put the light out and my phone beeped, I had a message from Lucy which read, "Hi Jack, great meeting you today, you are an interesting young man, I've done some research, you are the Captain of the university Rugby team, wow I'm impressed, I would love to meet and have a chat with you, I must try to get the choir on firm ground as it's so bad, life is a compromise and I'm prepared to compromise with you. I've had a long day, I'm having a glass of wine which helps me relax after hard days like today, let's keep in touch and try to find a way that you can be back in the choir, kind regards, Lucy."

I didn't reply, I would in the morning and was asleep ten minutes later.

The next morning, it was Friday. I drove past May's house and Lucy's Cooper S parked outside; I wondered why it was there as every Friday morning May had her hair highlighted and trimmed; it was October week and mum couldn't take time off, so I was doing research in the university library. I got a coffee from the machine and took a seat in a corner of the library where I wouldn't be disturbed.

As I opened my laptop, I thought of the security cameras I'd installed for May; I was in my cloud and I had videos and they were naughty videos. Lucy and May's husband had taken up their post on the first week of August, it was now the second week of October, Lucy appeared in a video on the first week of September at ten on a Friday morning, every video was at ten on a Friday I had six videos to go through, it took me over four hours to go through them and edit them into short sexy-vids.

The first video showed Lucy and Alex chatting in the lounge, Lucy was dressed suggestively in a tight top, miniskirt and heels, she thanked Alex for messaging her and also for suggesting the meeting where they would be alone, Lucy emphasised she liked to meet each member of the congregation individually as that gave her a better understanding on how she could help them.

Alex couldn't keep his eyes off Lucy's massive tits, and no wonder as she was pushing them out for him. Lucy told him she was in a loveless marriage, one thing led to another and Alex was soon playing with her tits, Lucy asked him if he'd like her to take them out for him? Alex was getting so aroused by the seductive way Lucy was doing things.

Lucy was now only wearing a bra and thong, she said, "Alex, do you like my sexy underwear? I can wear sexy things when I visit you, you just need to tell me what to wear?"

Alex was spellbound, he replied, "I'd love that Lucy, I love your big tits."

"Alex, I'm a poor neglected wife of a priest, nice lingerie costs money, you'll have to help me if you want me to wear nice things and do naughty things when I visit?"

Alex wanted it and agreed on a envelope filled with cash per visit, five minutes later Lucy was naked as Alex played with her tits as she gave him a blow job.

I edited all the following weeks up to this mornings, Lucy was a very sexy woman who could arouse a man easily, she did peep shows to arouse Alex and Alex couldn't get enough of her suggesting that they go away for a night, Lucy told him it was possible but must be planned for a weekday night and it would cost him one thousand for the night.

I had short videos of Lucy playing with her pussy and playing with her tits and saying dirty things as she did it. I had a great video of her massaging Alex's prostate as she sucked him off, and another of Alex ass fucking Lucy with a big dildo, any of the videos I could message to Lucy, sexy-vids were common on the Internet, if there was any reluctance to my advances on Lucy, I could use the sexy-vids to blackmail her into having nonconsensual sex with me, I had yet to decide which way I'd play it.

Mum messaged me just before five asking me when I'd be home as she wanted to go to her yoga tonight, I got in the car and drove home, as mum was preparing dinner I replied to Lucy, "Hi Lucy, thanks for the message, I love a glass of wine in the evening too, maybe we should meet one evening for a glass of wine and a chat? Hope you had a great day, regards Jack."

Dinner was great then mum left, I was in the lounge and my phone beeped, Lucy had replied, "Hi Jack, great to hear from you, I had a boring day doing house calls, I've just showered and about to have some wine, would you like to come and join me? Lucy."

I replied, "Thanks Lucy, I can bring a nice bottle of Chablis if you like, how many house calls do you do a day? What about your husband? I wouldn't feel comfortable drinking wine with you if your husband was around, what do you think? Jack."

"Jack, no problem, Peter has retired for the evening, he has his own bedroom on the first floor of the Priory, I have my little apartment where we won't be disturbed. Please bring the Chablis and come to the back door of the Priory, don't use the front door, when you're in the gardens call me and I'll open the door, I had six house calls today they are mentally tiring but not physically, looking forward to seeing you, Lucy."

I took a chance, I attached the short video of Lucy holding her massive tit to her mouth, sucking her big hard nipple and saying, 'Do you like me watching me sucking my big hard nipples?'

"Lucy, you've researched me I'm glad you like what you found out, I've found some sexy-vids of you on the Internet, I want to get these deleted to save you any embarrassment, don't worry, I love big tits, it would be great if you weren't wearing a bra, see you soon, Jack."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read the story.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome as they help me create better stories.

jack1107

12