Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Student Is Fucking Mature Grans & finds Young MILFS Better.
5.1k words
4.75
11.1k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,530 Followers

I got two bottles of Chablis and put them in a bag and walked to the Priory, as I walked to the back door I called Lucy, she answered on the first ring, "Hi Jack, I've been waiting for you, I'm at the door."

I replied, "Thanks, I can see the door is open, I've brought two bottles of Chablis in case we get thirsty."

"I'll put them in the fridge, I've a bottle of Chardonnay opened."

I ended the call when I saw the door open wider, as I got into the hallway Lucy closed the door and said, "Nice to see you Jack, give me the wine and I'll put it in the fridge, follow me and I'll show you around my little apartment."

The first thing I noticed was Lucy wasn't wearing a bra, her massive tits were jiggling beautifully as she led me into a well-appointed kitchen, her butt looked perfect in the tight leggings she was wearing. As she put the wine into the fridge, I noticed there was a lot of wine in the fridge; she showed me around the apartment, there was a beautiful bathroom and a lovely lounge which had a desk and laptop, I was sure Lucy used this as an office.

Lucy poured two glasses, and we sat down together on the couch, we clinked glasses, Lucy looked so pretty, she had a beautiful face and her body was incredible, she said, "Jack, so we understand each other, I'm no angel, I have big tits and I look after my body, if you can get the sexy-vids deleted then I'd appreciate it, to be honest I don't care, I married for security and ended up as a neglected and taken for granted wife."

"Peter is a cuckold husband, I've stopped doing it but he loves to watch other men fuck me then he wants to eat my dripping cunt, it wouldn't make any difference to Peter what videos he sees of me, he's seen me doing everything in real life, it happens in every marriage of the clergy, there's always a skeleton in the cupboard, to be honest you are the first man I have invited here, it excited me when you suggested visiting me."

I was seeing Lucy in a different light, I was seeing the honest woman that she was, I also realised that she knew herself how she was living her life but she was doing it out of necessity. I put my glass on the coffee table and she did the same, I put my arms around her and pulled her close, everything was so spontaneous, our lips met, our tongues danced inside each other's mouths, there was so much passion in our kisses, we kissed lovingly for several minutes. I broke away and said, "Lucy, I'm so happy you invited me around this evening, I'm happy that you are not wearing a bra, you have a beautiful body, I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you and it doesn't need to be tonight or soon."

Lucy smiled and kissed me lovingly then said, "Jack, in my life I've never made love, I've only been fucked, used and abused, I'd love it if you made love to me, if you love me I will love you back."

We kissed again so passionately, we were pulling each other closer to each other, Lucy had pulled my polo shirt out of my chinos, her hand was caressing my bare chest, she whispered to me, "Jack, I don't need wine, come to bed with me and love me doing that will make me the happiest woman in the world."

As I followed Lucy to her bedroom, I knew she had told me so much when she said she didn't need wine, I was sure Lucy depended a lot on wine when she was alone. In the bedroom Lucy said, "Jack, I'd like to leave all the lights on, I want us both to see what we are doing, are you comfortable with this?"

I took her in my arms and said, "Of course I am, Lucy, let's make this so special that neither of us will ever forget it."

Lucy stripped naked, her body was perfect, her massive tits were jiggling, her narrow waist made them look even bigger, her vulva was smooth and swollen, her thick cunt lips were moist, her long legs were gorgeous. She helped me take off my polo shirt then undid the buckle of my chino belt, soon she had me out of my chinos, I was standing with only my boxers on when her hands went inside the waistband and pulled them down, my stiff monster cock sprang out, Lucy's expression changed to one of lust when she saw it, my prince looked impressive, the bulbous head, thick, long shaft and my heavy balls, Lucy stroked my cock and said, "Jack, I love what I see, let me make him harder then make love to me."

I lay Lucy on her bed, we tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes, I was fondling her massive melons as we kissed, Lucy was stroking my cock and massaging my heavy balls, it all felt so good. I nibbled the meat of her massive left tit as I teased her hard nipple with my thumb and index finger, Lucy loved it, she was purring with pleasure, I nibbled around the meat of both her tits then my tongue went south across her navel and flat stomach.

As my tongue and fingers went lower Lucy spread her legs wide in anticipation of what was going to come next, my thumb and index finger spread her cunt flaps open and a huge hooded clit popped out. I slipped my index finger inside her dripping pussy then teased her huge clit with my lubed finger, Lucy gasped with pleasure as my thumb stimulated her clit and I finger fucked her wet pussy with two fingers. I had moved myself into a position that would allow us to 69.

Lucy was quick in responding as she removed some pre-cum from the head of my cock, it was gone in a second as she ran her tongue up and down my thick shaft. I spread her thick cunt flaps open and nibbled her left cunt flap up and down as I finger fucked her again with two fingers, I moved to her right flap. Lucy came off my cock and said, "Jack, that's the best oral I've had in my life, I must warn you if you keep going you are going to make me cum."

I continued nibbling away as Lucy went back to my cock; she was now deep throating me and it felt so good. I teased Lucy's huge clit with my tongue; she spread her legs wider for me as I took her clit into my mouth and started sucking it, her pussy felt so tight, it was wet and I continued to finger fuck her with two fingers as I sucked her huge clit.

Lucy was loving it, if she was going to cum when I was nibbling her cunt flaps, she would definitely cum as I sucked her gorgeous clit, her breathing was heavier, she was pushing her pussy against my mouth then it happened, she cried out, "Jack, I'm cumming it feels so good, don't stop, please keep going, I will do beautiful things for you."

My mouth was soaked with her creamy spunk, I held all of it in my mouth as Lucy's body continued shaking through her orgasm and she took several minutes to compose herself. I was unrelenting in sucking every drop of her orgasm into my mouth, she looked down at me and smiled, I came off her and stuck my tongue out showing a huge blob of her cum, Lucy pulled me close to her and we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, she had divided equally the cum in my mouth between us both. Lucy said, "Thank you Jack, that's something I'll never forget, everything you did felt so good, you are the first man in my life that's made me cum before they've cum and that's special for me. Would you mind if I went on top as your prince is so big and thick, I want to make sure that I can take all of him."

I smiled at Lucy and said, "I'd love that Lucy, it's better you do that, if you have any discomfort at all, then stop immediately, darling I only want you to have pleasure."

As Lucy squatted over me, she leaned down and kissed me so passionately and said, "Jack, you're my darling, now let me love you."

As Lucy squatted over my stiff cock, she positioned the bulbous head in the middle of her long sex slit and pushed gently down, two-thirds of my big thick cock disappeared inside her wet pussy, Lucy smiled and raised herself up and pushed down again, she had taken all of it, I felt her pussy lips around the base of my fat cock and the head was hitting her cervix. It didn't take her long to get a strong rhythm going and as she rode me, she said, "This is incredible Jack, I feel filled but it feels so good, you're making me tingle in a way I've never tingled before, I'm so happy that I can take all of you so easily."

I lay there enjoying everything, Lucy was in control and it felt so good, there was nothing non-consensual or reluctant in what she was doing, she was making love to me. I felt a little guilty about the sexy-vid I'd sent her, but she was so open and honest in how she'd reacted to it, I now looked at her in an attentive and caring way, she was an amazing woman who had never experienced love before.

Lucy seemed to sense when she was giving me pleasure, as when I felt something good, she'd change her hip position and make it feel better, twenty minutes later, Lucy's breathing got heavier, her hips were moving much more aggressively, it happened without a word being said, we both climaxed simultaneously it was an amazing feeling. Lucy leaned down and we kissed so lovingly but both our hips were working in unison and still giving both of us pleasure.

We lay in each other's arms and kissed for several minutes then Lucy said, "Jack, that was gorgeous, I hope you have the same unforgettable memory as I have, I felt your love juice spurt on my cervix, I loved feeling that, is it possible that you can stay the night? Jack, I'm on the pill, there's no problem if you cum inside me."

We kissed again, and I said, "Lucy, I'll never forget tonight, we made love, we both gave each other absolute pleasure, I've never felt that before, I can stay the night but I must message mum to let her know I won't be home."

Lucy excused herself and went to the bathroom, I got my mobile and messaged mum, I wrote, "Hi mum, I hope your yoga went well, a friend invited me over, we have had a few drinks and I'll stay the night here, see you in the morning, love Jack."

Lucy came back and a night of passion started, I took her in the missionary position and then doggy style on top of the bed; we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning I woke up, Lucy was awake and smiling at me, we kissed lovingly for several minutes, Lucy said, "Jack, last night we made love, I've never had that before and what a fantastic feeling it has given me, I hope you feel it too, when I woke up I wanted to have anal with you, I lubed my ass, I've a butt plug in, will you take me anally doggy style and after I orgasm take my pussy doggy style as I loved how deep you went last night when we did it?"

We kissed again Lucy lubed the bulbous head of my cock as I pulled her butt plug out, Lucy got on to all fours on top of the bed with her gorgeous butt at the bottom, I stood behind her and my cock slipped so easily inside her tight ass, she gasped as she took my full length and said, "It feels wonderful, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting my G-spot, that's never happened before."

I soon had a powerful rhythm going, Lucy was enjoying it as she pushed her ass hard against my invasive cock, three minutes later Lucy had her first vaginal orgasm, her whole body trembled with it, I kept going and her second vaginal orgasm came shortly afterwards, her body was shuddering with this one, she cried out, "Jack, this is amazing, I have never experienced anything like this before, make me cum again."

I loved the pleasure I was giving her, her massive tits were wobbling uncontrollably, and they looked so beautiful, my rhythm was so strong now, I knew Lucy would climax soon, she was moving her hips allowing me to go deeper inside her then she had another body-shaking orgasm, her whole body was shaking and Lucy was crying out, "I'm cumming, don't stop, Jack you're the only man that's made me tingle like this, I love what you do to me."

I stayed inside her butt until she had calmed down then I pulled out and slid inside her dripping pussy, once again Lucy gasped as she took my full length, she loved it as I got another powerful rhythm going. Lucy said, "Darling, that's the first time in my life I've enjoyed anal, anytime I did it before I hated it, I felt my body was being used to gratify a dirty old man, with you I felt you were giving me pleasure, I'm so happy that we're doing this, I want to see you again, do you want to see me?"

As I pounded into Lucy's pussy I said, "Of course I do Lucy, I feel so comfortable being with you, you give me so much pleasure and I want to give you pleasure, I want to see you again too."

"Jack, there's one thing I'd like to ask you, are you dating anyone?"

As she said these words I knew Lucy was interested in me, I replied, "Lucy, I'm not dating anyone at the moment, but there's three mature ladies I visit occasionally, they enjoy my body, I have sex with them, can I ask how old you are?"

"Thank you for your honesty, I will be thirty-five in January, I got married when I was nineteen to a much older man, I needed security, my mum was a single parent, she died of a drug overdose when I was fourteen, they put me into a Church orphanage, I was accepted for university when I was eighteen but Peter had taken an interest in me, he asked me to marry him and I did, that's my story Jack, I haven't had an easy life."

I felt so sorry for Lucy but I respected her so much as I fucked her merciless and sensed she was close; I kept pounding into her, we both climaxed within seconds of each other, I was happy when this happened as I wanted to turn her around and hug her, which we did a couple of minutes later; we kissed lovingly, Lucy was glowing.

I looked at my watch, it was twenty to nine, I had to be at the Rugby at eleven, I told Lucy I would have to leave soon, she made breakfast as I showered, I wondered if mum had my rugby kit ready for me, I checked my mobile, I had a message from mum it read, "Hi Jack, thanks for letting me know you won't be home, I have your kit ready for you and it's all in your sports bag, can I come with you and watch the game, I want to support you as this is an important game? Last night was fun, Dot and I went into a wine bar after the yoga and two married men tried to pick us up, one asked for my phone number, he didn't get it, see you in the morning, love mum xx."

As I left Lucy, she gave me a lovely cuddle and kiss, she was wearing a thin dressing gown, I could feel her gorgeous body, she said, "Jack, I loved last night and this morning, can I see you tonight?"

I knew I couldn't stay overnight as mum would get suspicious, I said, "Lucy, I'd love that but I can't stay all night, I'll message you after the rugby and give you a time."

She smiled and said, "Great, I can be available from six, would you like me to cook you a meal?"

I didn't know if mum had bought food for tonight's meal, I said, "That would be nice, but I don't know if mum has food arranged for tonight, I'll message you when I know."

I arrived home, my sports bag was lying on the kitchen floor, mum asked if I wanted breakfast, I told her I was good and she made coffee for us both, we sat in the kitchen to drink it, we had thirty minutes to spare before we'd have to leave for the match, I'd already told mum she could come to the rugby as we needed all the support we could get, I said, "How did you know these guys last night were married?"

Mum laughed and said, "Both were wearing wedding rings and Dot asked them if they were married and they said yes, Dot and I were surprised and that we were being chatted up but neither of us are someone's bit on the side, one guy asked for my number, I said no and that was the end."

Mum and Dot were widows, they were both tall and voluptuous, I wasn't surprised that they'd been approached, I had never known mum to go out on a date, I said, "Mum, you and Dot are both good-looking women, you can't expect to go into a pub or wine bar and not get chatted up, at least they were honest and told you they were married, I've never known you to date anyone, you're very attractive, why don't you?"

Mum replied at once, "Jack, I have my clinic to run and I have you to bring up, I'll be so happy when you graduate and join me in the clinic next June, I would love to have a boyfriend but the time is not right, do you know what this guy's parting words to me were?"

I didn't know and said, "No mum, I don't know?"

Mum laughed and said, "He whispered to me, 'I love your big tits.' I couldn't believe my ears, how can someone be so forward?"

I looked at mum's massive melons and thought the guy had a point, I replied, "Mum, the guy probably had a lot to drink and had lost it a little, we'd better get moving, have you anything in for dinner?"

"Yes, I got two fresh duck breasts this morning, do you want to eat early?"

"I'd love that mum, could we eat around five?"

That wasn't a problem, we left in mum's car, when she went to the rugby with me, she always went with her car as her doctor's bag was in it so if there were any accidents she could administer medical help. I was happy I could now be with Lucy at six.

We won the game and were now top of the league, could we win it for a second year running? The next few matches were important, but they would be tough. After the match, I messaged Lucy saying I'd be there at six; she replied with five kisses.

Over the next few weeks, I was spending so much time with Lucy, our lovemaking was unbelievable and so varied, Jean, May and Kay were a little neglected but thought it was down to my university work and rugby training, I enjoyed the time I was spending with Lucy, she spoke openly when we were together, one night after we had made love, I asked her if she had the qualifications to get into university, why didn't she go as a mature student?"

Lucy told me when she was twenty-three, she was no longer having penetrative sex with Peter but with his permission, she was visiting a retired gentleman regularly; the man was a widower who had no children; he was a very wealthy man, at the time Lucy did not know how much money he had, she just saw him as a lovely old gentleman who was kind to her. The old man was very intelligent; he had both a Law and an Accountancy degree; he lived in a gorgeous villa in the best area of the town.

For over a year, with the help of Viagra, they enjoyed a healthy sex life but he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and was given four months to live. Lucy moved in and cared for him, he understood the relationship Lucy had with Peter; he set up a Charity in Lucy's name, in his will he left everything to Lucy, he had an enormous portfolio of Commercial properties, his properties included town centres and shopping malls.

Lucy told me she could live comfortably with the money she earned from the estate she had inherited, over the years she had inherited a lot more money and property from people she had visited, she also told me she could leave Peter anytime she wanted, Lucy surprised me when she told me she visited older ladies too and they had been generous to her when they passed away.

The weeks passed quickly, Lucy never mentioned the Choir once, if she had, I would have gone back for her. We got into December and there was an important rugby match against the university's grudge team, we had to win this match if we were to win the league again, mum had changed her rota so she could be there.

The first half ended in a draw, I'd noticed that they had a player who was called 'The Bear', he was a giant of a man, so powerful if he tackled you, you went down, his only weakness was that he wasn't fast but he had the experience to read the game and always was in the best defensive position in the middle of the field.

At half-time I told forwards to concentrate on the wings when we were attacking, The Bear couldn't move that quickly and it gave the team a great advantage, the strategy worked with four minutes to go we were eighteen points ahead, there was no way they could catch us.

I was on a run and saw The Bear out of the corner of my eye, as I passed the ball to a winger I swerved and so did The Bear, his head hit my groin with full force as I went down the winger placed the ball on the goal line, we had secured victory.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,530 Followers
12