Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have passed out, I woke to see mum arranging a stretcher to get me to the clubhouse, as I was being carried The Bear ran over and said, "Jack, I'm so sorry, we both swerved at the wrong time, your team has the victory they deserve."

In the medical room mum said, "Where's the pain, Jack?"

"In my crotch, mum, the way he hit me winded me, I don't have pain, it's more of a tenderness."

We were now alone in the medical room, mum said, "I must examine you Jack, don't think of me as your mother, think of me as a doctor who wants to help you, I must remove your shorts now, thank goodness you were wearing a jockstrap, it looks so swollen Jack, I'm now going to feel all around your groin, if you have any pain tell me at once, I'm not wearing any medical gloves, I don't want my sense of feel altered by wearing them."

Mum's touch was amazing she checked my heavy balls first then moved on to my cock, I couldn't see any swelling, I was flaccid and it looked normal, mum said, "You've had no pain as I examined you, Jack can you walk? Can you go to the toilet, I'm worried about this swelling, it could be a massive bruise?"

I replied, "I'm sure I can walk to the toilet mum, do you want me to have a pee?"

"Jack, as you well know, it's better to be safe than sorry, leave the door open, if you see any blood in your urine, call me at once."

I found it easy to walk to the toilet, I peed and there was no sign of blood as I finished, I said, "Mum, there's no blood, this is my normal size when my prince is flaccid, I'm happy there's no blood."

I went back to the examination couch, mum said, "So am I Jack, we'll now go to the clinic, I want to Ultrasound your groin to check for any internal bleeding and to see what your blood flow is like, hopefully I'll find nothing but we have got to do it, you have no pubic hair down there, why is that?"

I smiled and said, "Do the Ultrasound mum then we'll know, I'm smooth down there as I had a girlfriend who didn't like hair in her teeth, it also makes it more sensitive down there for me."

Mum smiled when I said this and went to get my sports bag and clothes from the dressing room, putting them in the car; she put my jock strap back on to give support, then my shorts. She had brought her car to the door, so I had a simple walk to it, mum told the coach that she wanted to do more tests and she'd get back to him later.

As mum drove to the clinic, she said, "You don't believe your prince is swollen, is it always as thick as you are this now?"

"Mum, I had no pain when I peed, I had no blood when I peed, every Saturday I see fifteen guys in the showers, I've seen no one with a thicker or longer prince than I've got, I'm just the way you made me."

Mum smiled then asked in the same tone as Lucy had asked me, mum also had a lustful look on her face, "Jack, are you dating anyone at the moment?"

I didn't want to tell her about Lucy or my three other matures, I said and it was honest and truthful, "Mum, I'm dating in the sense I'm not taking a girl out for meals and the cinema and stuff like that but occasionally I meet up with a woman to give me some relief, it's only natural to satisfy our needs and urges."

Mum didn't respond, we had arrived at the clinic and went into mum's examination room, mum said, "Jack, I want you naked, I want to check everything, I'll warm the Ultrasound gel so it will be more comfortable for you, it's hard to believe your prince is so thick. I don't think you should have any sexual activity until I tell you it's safe, it's not unusual to have an erection while an Ultrasound is being done on your crotch so don't worry if that happens, I want to do things thoroughly so this could take a bit of time."

As mum applied the warm Ultrasound gel on my heavy balls it felt so good, she then did my shaft, mum told me to let her know of any discomfort, her touch was so delicate, I said, "Mum, this feels so good, I could fall asleep."

Mum smiled, she was wearing a blouse with the sleeves rolled up and thick winter slacks and Ugg winter boots, her massive tits jiggling beautifully as she started with the Ultrasound on my balls, when she had finished my left ball she said, "No internal bleeding here, your blood is flowing perfectly which is good, now let me do the right one, they are so heavy Jack, when was the last time you orgasmed?"

I didn't know how to answer but was honest, and said, "This morning in the shower mum, I reload quickly."

As mum applied the gel to the bulbous head of my stiffening cock she said, "That's one benefit of youth Jack, your body is in excellent condition, am I right in thinking that you are stiffening? Oh my, you are, don't worry it's only natural and I get better readings with the Ultrasound when, you're getting so hard and my fingers are telling me the same thing as the Ultrasound, your blood flow is amazing."

My prince got so hard and when mum put the Ultrasound on my frenulum, my cock stiffened immediately, I said, "Mum, this is amazing, it's like having a great hand job and an incredible blow job at the same time, can I ask you a question mum?"

"That's a nice way of putting it Jack, we are both adults Jack, you can ask me anything."

I took a deep breath and said, "Mum, you have made my cock hard, I've noticed that your nipples are hard too, are they hard because of my prince or because you enjoy what you are doing to me?"

Mum didn't reply immediately, she was thinking and then said, "I'll be honest Jack, it's a bit of both, I'm happy that I've aroused you and I'm also happy that you have aroused me, the thing that's making me happiest is that you have no internal bleeding and everything seems good, I think your jock strap protected you from a serious injury. I'd also like to add that you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, you certainly arouse me, my nipples are hard and my honey pot is dripping, are you comfortable with this?"

"Of course I am mum, can I ask how open minded you are?"

Mum smiled and said, "I'm so open-minded you wouldn't believe it, why do you ask?"

Once again, I took a deep breath and said, "Mum, I'd love it if you stripped naked, I'm going to cum soon and I'd love to cum over your massive tits then we would see if there's any blood in my cock juice?"

To be continued please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

All comments and suggestions are welcome as they help to improve the quality of my writing.

jack1107

12