Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack and his mum Consensual Incest.
4.8k words
4.8
9.2k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Mum smiled and said, "Jack my hands are covered in gel, could you carefully unbutton my blouse and take it off, then take my bra off and set my big milkers free, I think you know what else you have to do to get me naked."

I smiled as I unbuttoned mum's blouse, carefully removing it over her hands and placing it on a chair. As mum turned away from me, I unhooked her bra and as I removed it, mum's massive melons were free and looked incredible, they were so firm, I had a quick feel of them as I squeezed her hard nipples I said, "They're gorgeous mum you have a fantastic body."

"Thanks Jack, for my age it's good, I watch my diet, and the yoga is good for me, you have no internal bleeding, it would have shown up for sure. Jack I'm wearing a pair of thick tights under my trousers, I didn't want to be cold at the rugby, you should be able to get them off easily, the other thing is my pussy needs trimmed, I'll do it when we get home, the other thing is I love your monster cock and can't wait to feel him inside of me, are you comfortable with this?"

As I pulled mum's trousers down, I said, "I'm comfortable with that mum, I want to get to know your body and what gives you pleasure, step out of your trousers and let me get these tights off."

I took mum's tights and thong off with one movement, she had a little bush but I'd prefer it if it wasn't there, I slid my fingertips over it, mum spread her legs in anticipation, my middle finger touched her huge clit, it was big and hard. I slipped two fingers easily inside her wet pussy, mum gasped and said, "Jack, I'm confident that all is well with you, maybe a little bruising and I'll sort that out when we get home, darling I want to check your prostate, it could have been injured in the clash, lie on your side and I'll slide a finger inside your ass."

Mum, using the Ultrasound gel as lube slipped a finger inside me, ten seconds later she said, "Have you any pain with this?"

"None, it feels so good."

Mum smiled and said, "Darling, all is good, I'd love to blow you, but the gel is not good for that, would you like another finger and I'll give you a wonderful hand job?"

"I'd love that mum; I love how you think."

Mum pulled a chair over so her tits were level with my cock, making sure that when I came, I'd be spraying all over them. As mum was wanking me, she was also ass fucking me with two fingers, it felt incredible, mum said, "Cum for me darling, spray my big tits, you have a big target to hit, cum for me baby, do you like what mummy is doing to your ass? Mummy loves it inside her ass too, cum for me. I can't wait to get you home so I can look after you properly, cum baby, cum for mummy."

My first spurt hit her close to her neck, no blood, some had hit her chin, mum was now aiming my pulsating cock to where she wanted it to hit her chest, I had six big spurts and was now empty. The happy look said so much, mum said, "Jack, you're good not a drop of blood, I'm so happy darling, I was so worried but now I'm so happy."

Mum was now using her index finger to scoop my cum into her mouth, she'd taken two loads and said, "Your cum is delicious, would you like to share it with me?"

I nodded in approval, mum then used her finger to feed me her cum and I used my finger to feed her, soon it was all gone, mum said, "Let's shower then we can get home."

We showered, I wore my jockstrap for support, I put on a winter jacket and carried my sports bag to the car, mum was also wearing a winter coat but was naked underneath. As we drove mum said, "Jack, when we get home, I going to run you a baking soda bath, I want you to lie submerged in it for thirty minutes that will relieve so much tension in your body. I might join you in the bath and as you're soaking in it you can watch me shave my pussy, would you like to watch that darling?"

I laughed and said, "I'm looking forward to it mum, we think the same way in so many ways."

Mum ran the bath for me and added the baking soda, I submerged myself in it, it felt so good and relaxing, mum went out and came back a minute later carrying a tray with a wine cooler with a bottle of Chablis in it and two glasses, she poured us both a glass and said, "Jack, I've a great feeling about this, you relax with the Chablis, I'll join you after I've shaved and when you've finished your soak we'll go to bed as there's so many things that I want to do with you, after that I'll cook dinner, our day is planned."

I watched Mum shave her pussy beautifully, she had a lovely long sex slit with thick cunt flaps, just looking at her as she shaved, my cock stiffened, there was something so sexy about mum. We both showered afterwards and, in the shower, mum said, "We'll use my bedroom, I have a lot of toys and things there that we can use to spice our night up a bit."

We went to mum's bedroom, we were both naked, cuddling and kissing passionately, my cock was so stiff, mum said, "Lie on top of the bed, I want to gobble you."

As I got into position to 69 with mum I said, "I want to gobble you too mum, your freshly shaved pussy looks so inviting, just looking at your gorgeous naked body stiffens my cock."

"Jack, you are so hard, it's just over an hour since you sprayed my tits. I loved watching you spurt, I enjoyed it when you did that to me, let me make your big thick cock harder."

Mum's tongue went to work on my shaft as she massaged my heavy balls, it felt so good. I spread mum's cunt flaps open with my thumb and index finger, her clit was huge, it was big and hard and similar in size to my thumb from the first knuckle to the tip of my thumb, I started fingering her gorgeous entrance, fingers slipping inside feeling the warmth of her hot cunt, I loved how it looked and said, "Mum, you have a treasure of a pussy, keep it smooth for me, it looks so inviting, I want to make you so wet."

Mum's lips were wrapped around the base of my cock, the bulbous head was hitting the soft walls of her throat, she was deep throating me, she came off me and said, "I'm so happy that you like it, it hasn't been used actively for so long, I'm sure she'll give you a lot of pleasure, I love when you finger me there Jack, you are arousing me so much, I can take your fingers deeper."

"Mum, lie back and relax, soon I'll be giving you something that goes deeper than fingers, spread your legs wide and enjoy."

I let my tongue tease mum's hard clit as I slid two fingers inside her, I then held her thick cunt flaps open and nibbled her left flap, mum gasped and said, "Jack, that feels so good, I've never had my pussy lips nibbled, it's incredible how it feels, don't be surprised if you make me cum."

I came off Mum's pussy and said, "Mum, do nothing but relax, I want to make you cum, it's going to get very intimate in a minute."

Mum had a surprised look on her face but she smiled as I went back to my nibbling, after I'd finished with her left flap, I moved to her right, mum had twitched twice, she obviously loved what I was doing to her. I reintroduced my tongue and slid it in and out of her wet pussy; she was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth; I was sure mum was going to cum soon.

My mouth was hovering over mum's huge clit, I took it between my thumb and index finger with my tongue teasing the head of it, it was like a little cock that I was giving a hand job too, then I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking on it as I finger fucked her pussy with two fingers. Mum went crazy as she pushed her pussy against my face and started riding my mouth. She said, "I love it Jack, this is the best oral I've had in my life, I never knew this could be so good."

Mum's breathing got heavier then she cried out, "Fuck, I'm cumming, don't stop, please keep going."

Mum's whole body was trembling as my mouth filled with her delicious cum, when she had composed herself, I came off her and stuck my tongue out, her face lit up when she saw the massive blob of cum on my tongue. We cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum's tongue busily transferring her cum from my mouth to hers, every drop she took into her mouth she swallowed, mum smiled and said, "I love how you give oral, lie on your back Jack, I'm going to be a cowgirl, do the same as I did, lie back and enjoy."

Mum squatted over me as she gripped my monster cock at the base, she knew what she was doing as she ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down her now smooth sex slit, she gasped as she pushed down on my cock taking my full length on her first push. Quickly she had a powerful rhythm going, "You are stretching me Jack but it feels so good, I love how it feels, it's making me tingle like I've never tingled before, how's it for you darling I want to give you so much pleasure?"

I couldn't believe how good mum was, her pussy muscles were gripping my cock at the base and head of each thrust, it felt incredible. I compared mum's body to Lucy's and there really wasn't much in it, but here I was, mum on top of me giving me an incredible ride. Mum was arousing me so much with her body movements, she was going to make me cum; I didn't want that, I wanted us to cum together.

I replied, "Mum, I'm so happy I'm filling your beautiful cunt, I want to make it tingle and tingle a lot mum, you've a great rhythm going, cum for me mum, let me feel your creamy spunk run down my thick shaft onto my balls, cum for me mum."

It worked, thirty seconds later mum had a body-shaking orgasm, as she shook, she still kept riding me and I was squirting a fresh load of cum deep inside her hungry pussy, everything felt so good. Mum leaned down, we kissed lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "Jack, you gave me the best oral I've ever had then you gave me the strongest orgasm I've ever had, you and I are a great fit, I'm not on the pill but I'm safe right now, I will go back on the pill as I certainly want more of this. Come and help me in the kitchen, I'm going to make dinner."

I don't know why I asked this, but I asked anyway, "Mum, how old are you?"

Mum looked surprised and replied, "Jack, I had you when I was eighteen and on my next birthday, I'll be thirty-nine. While I was at school, I had a Saturday job in the clinic that I now own, it was owned by the father of a young doctor who had just joined his father's practice. We got on well but I got pregnant and he asked me to marry him, I accepted and had you during my Easter holidays from university. Both our families were wonderful and I managed to complete my degree then joined the practice, the rest is history."

I thought Lucy was three years younger than mum, I was thinking I preferred ladies of this age. As mum prepared dinner, I poured a couple of glasses of wine, mum was wearing a collarless kimono which showed her massive tits to perfection, the belt was tied at the waist which exposed her navel and an incredible amount of her gorgeous melons. I was wearing a towelling bathrobe and could feel my cock stiffen just looking at mum's tits jiggling, mum was in a great mood, she said, "Jack, I've no worries about your injuries, everything works perfectly and you do not know how happy I am about that, let your teammates and coach know all is good with you?"

I topped up both our glasses and as I poured mum's, she said, "Give me a kiss darling, I want to know if you still love me?"

I laughed and took her in my arms, we tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes then I broke free and said, "I feel so good being with you mum, it's such a comfortable feeling, can you feel how stiff my cock is, just looking at you makes me hard?"

Mum grinned and said, "I'll be honest with you, my pussy is tingling and it's also soaked, you arouse me so much, message your team and tell your coach that I've been so busy I didn't have time to message him."

I got my mobile out of my sports bag; I had five missed calls from Lucy, plus several messages from her plus lots of messages from my teammates. I read Lucy's messages first, the summary of them was that she'd heard from a mum in the supermarket, she was worried about me, then she'd been messaged by the housekeeper that she'd found Peter in bed, he hadn't been up all day; the housekeeper had phoned an ambulance, and he was in Intensive Care; he had had a heart attack and things weren't looking good for him.

I had a lot to digest, to give me time to think, I replied to the team group on WhatsApp that I was good and had suffered no major injuries, I also mentioned the coach saying mum had been busy but this message would let him know I was good.

I replied to Lucy, "Lucy, thanks for thinking about me, mum gave me a thorough examination, I've no internal bleeding, which is great news, I need to rest but I'm in no pain. What about Peter, are you at the hospital with him? I will write when I can, I hope all is well with you, love Jack xx."

I was getting lots of replies from my teammates, I replied with a thumb up smiley then I had a reply from Lucy, it read, "Jack, I'm at the hospital, it's not good, the doctor has done everything he can, he's not optimistic, I've the feeling it is just a matter of time, he was always a heavy smoker and that's not helping him now. I'm so happy you're good and nothing is wrong, I wish I was with you now, I'd be nursing you excitedly, rest Jack, I have phoned the Bishop's secretary, there will be a new priest here in the morning, I want out of this now, all my properties are rented out, if anything happens I will rent an apartment, I'm stopping my house calls, I only want to be with you, Jack, I have been thinking a lot about this, I want you to be the father of my child, let's talk about this as it's so important to me, I'll keep you updated, love Lucy xx."

I looked at mum as she worked at the kitchen range; she looked gorgeous in her kimono, which was tight around her beautiful butt, just looking at her breasts jiggling aroused me so much and so did Lucy, how was I going to handle this. I felt so comfortable with both of them, I much preferred being with mum and Lucy than being with my older ladies, Jean, May and Kay, although they were a part of my growing-up process of my life; I was wondering now how I could explain Lucy to mum?

Saturday night and most of Sunday mum and I spent in bed, Sunday morning was incredible, mum made brunch at one, I had taken mum in every hole, she loved it and was desperate for more. It was as mum was preparing brunch that things changed, she was wearing another collarless kimono, she was glowing, god knows how many orgasms she had had but it was a lot, mum said, "When will you be visiting your lady that gives you relief again?"

I was so surprised when mum said this, I stood behind her, I slipped my tongue inside her ear then sucked on her earlobe and my hand spread the bottom half of her kimono open, mum spread her legs in anticipation and I slipped two fingers inside her dripping pussy. I whispered in her ear, "Is mummy a little jealous? Mum, she's a married woman in a sexless marriage, she's a patient and she's clean, you will have me every night and morning, you're the one I'm coming home to, do you have a problem with that?"

Mum trembled as I fingered her gorgeous cunt, then took a deep breath and said, "Jack, if I'm honest I am jealous, in the last twenty-four hours I've done things I never once did with your dad, I want you to know that you're only the second man I've had in my life."

"Mum, we must always be honest with each other, did you enjoy the things we did together in the last twenty-four hours? I feel you twitching as I feel you, do you want me to make you cum again?"

Mum's hips were now moving in unison with my fingers, mum said, "Jack, we did things I never did with your father, I enjoyed everything we did, your father was pretty basic in bed, I realise now that you and I are compatible sexually, the things you did to me aroused me so much, the way you ass fucked me doggy style gave me three of the strongest orgasms of my life. I want to experiment and do lots of kinky things with you, I think we could have a nice future together until you find someone you want to marry and even then, I think we will still be able to have fun, now let's have brunch then we can get back to bed so you can make me cum again."

Brunch was delicious, mum and I flirted with our eyes, it surprised me that mum had made no reference to my married woman who was living in a sexless marriage, surely her being a patient would have made her curious?

We went back to bed after brunch, mum was so hot, I was surprised how sexually aroused she was after last night and this morning, thirty minutes later we were lying cuddling in each other's arms after I'd taken mum doggy style, she'd wanted it hard and deep and that's how she got it. Mum said, "Jack, I was watching you in the mirror as you rode me there, you have a beautiful athletic movement as you pounded me, I loved seeing that reflection in the mirror, how did you meet your married girlfriend?"

I would not get into the security cameras at May's house so I said, "I met this woman in the supermarket and we got talking exchanging mobile numbers. One night she invited me for a glass of wine, she told me about her life, she's like you mum, her husband was the first to have sex with, she got pregnant and they got married. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed. Mum said, "Will you tell me what she told you about her life?"

We cuddled and touched each other as I told her about Lucy's life, about her being put into a church orphanage after her mum died of a drug overdose, her attaining entrance to university then she got pregnant. I had the feeling mum was relating to what I was telling her, their lives had been so similar but mum had security in her life, Lucy hadn't, I told her that her husband was a lot older than her, mum said, "Jack, do you just use this woman for sex?"

I replied instantly and firmly, "No mum I don't, in her life she'd only been fucked and used sexually, the first time we made love was the first time in her life that anyone had made love to her, mum I do not use this woman for sex in the same way that I would never use you for sex."

Mum kissed me so lovingly and said, "I'm proud of you Jack, those were lovely words, you are a very mature young man, will you tell me who the woman is, I'm not jealous any more, I'm proud of you in the way you've comforted her?"

I was so relieved when mum said these words, I replied, "Mum, it is Lucy, the priest's wife."

Mum was deep in thought then said, "I like her as a person Jack, Peter is not my cup of tea, Lucy is a far more caring person than Peter, I believe he's got serious heart problems as he's a heavy smoker and drinker, I told him to cut down but he carries on regardless, how do you feel about her Jack?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Mum, yesterday when I got my injury, Lucy heard I had been injured later in the supermarket, Peter had a heart attack and the Priory housekeeper found him and phoned for an ambulance, he's in Intensive Care. Lucy messaged me and told me if anything happens to Peter, she wants to stay here, she wants to be close to me, she wants me to be the father of her child. Mum, I'm very comfortable around Lucy but I'm also very comfortable around you, in my ideal world I would like to be with both of you?"

"Jack, check your phone and see if you have any messages from Lucy, something may have happened and you are all Lucy has got."

I checked my phone; I had two messages from Lucy, the first was at eleven last night saying Peter had died and it was a great relief for Lucy and she was now going to bed as she was exhausted.

The second was from twenty minutes ago, it read, "Jack, it's been a busy morning, the relief priest arrived at eight this morning, he will stay here until Peter's replacement is found, he will stay in one of the spare bedrooms, Sylvia the housekeeper will look after his meals, I want nothing more to do with this church, is it possible that I can see you today? Love Lucy xx."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers
12