Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let mum read the message, she must have read it three times, she said, "Jack, she likes you a lot, say that you have told me and we both feel so sorry for her. Tell her I have invited her to join us for dinner tonight and ask if you can visit her this afternoon. When we get her reply, we can work out a way of bringing us all together, are you happy with this? I've got a good feeling about this working out for all of us."

I replied the way mum had suggested, Lucy's reply came quickly, it read, "Jack, thank your mum for her invitation, I would love to come, it's impossible for you to come here as the relief priest is a toucher. My husband has just died and he wants to feel me, he's watching every move I make, is it possible that I could come to you this afternoon? Or we could go for a drive somewhere secluded? I wish I had an apartment free; we could use or we could use a hotel somewhere out of this area? I've a meeting with the bishop's secretary tomorrow afternoon to get my financial situation sorted out, to be honest I just want out of here, I'd love to tell them I was staying with friends, do you have a spare bedroom and if so, how would your mum feel about me staying there? I'm getting wet just thinking about you darling, all my love, Lucy xx."

I let mum read it, mum said, "She's like me, I get wet just thinking about you too, Lucy has a gorgeous body, does she wear sexy lingerie for you?"

I told her she did, mum said, "Tell Lucy that you've told me of the situation she's in and you've also told me you are lovers and I've no problem with her staying here for as long as she wants. Say I'll be out on calls this afternoon and you'll have two hours to yourself, also tell her you want her to dress seductively around the house, mention that I like to go braless, I wonder what her reaction will be?"

Lucy replied, "Jack, I appreciate what you and your mum are doing for me, I'll pack a bag now, is it possible that I could park my car in a garage? It's so recognisable, I don't want anyone to know I'm staying with you and I'll have complete peace. I have lots of risqué lingerie I can wear, I'll be with you in an hour then I will show you how much I appreciate this, please leave the garage door open, all my love, Lucy xx."

Mum read it and said, "Jack, it may be better to tell Lucy when I was doing the Ultrasound on your cock, your cock stiffened and I asked if I could give you relief, don't tell her you gave me one of the best memories of my life when you squirted all over my tits, that will let her know I'm interested in you too. I'll park in the carport and leave the garage for Lucy, Jack you have a quick shower so you are fresh for her, I shower at the clinic, I'll get dinner prepared now."

I showered and dressed and found mum in the kitchen; she was writing a note for Lucy; she had already put the lamb in the oven and I had to turn the temperature down in forty minutes and an hour later to put the potatoes in, which were to be roasted for the last hour. Mum was on top of things, she also had a bag with a change of clothes in it, mum handed me the note she had left for Lucy before she sealed the envelope.

"Hi Lucy, I'm Jill, Jack has told me all about you, I've some work to attend to this afternoon, the important thing is, I've asked Jack to turn the temperature down at three then at four could you please put the potatoes I have prepared into the roasting pan in the oven, that's all you need to do as I'll be back just before five so we can eat around five-thirty. Please make yourself at home, we are a very easy-going household, look forward to seeing you around five, Jill."

I smiled and said, "You are giving her a nice welcome mum, she'll appreciate that, I think Lucy will respond favourably but I'm going to suggest it to her nicely, I'm raking my brain for the best way to put it to her, mum wear the pink collarless kimono as you look gorgeous in that, Lucy enjoys a glass of wine too and there's some Champagne in the fridge, so I think we'll drink that. Mum don't worry if it doesn't happen today, we may have to work on it a bit."

Mum took me in her arms, we kissed lovingly, mum said, "Good thinking about the kimono Jack, I'll take it with me, I will take a heavy coat and that's all I'll be wearing underneath. You're right, rush nothing, you and I want it to happen, we've just got to make sure she wants it too, keep her on the Champagne, you know I get so horny when I drink Champagne?"

Mum left and ten minutes later I lowered the temperature down in the oven. I was thinking of Lucy and was looking forward to seeing her but very apprehensive how she will react?

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

All comments and suggestions are welcome as they help improve my writing.

jack1107

12