Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy Comes to Stay With Jack and His Mum.
4.7k words
4.78
5.9k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

Lucy arrived, she looked gorgeous and relaxed, she said, "Jack, I'm so happy to be here, I have another two suitcases in the car, could you give me a hand to get them in, I brought the lightest one, the garage is wonderful, my car will never be seen."

I laughed and went to the garage with her to get the other two cases and put them into the spare bedroom, we then went to the kitchen where I gave Lucy mum's note which she read twice and said, "Are these the potatoes I have to put in the roasting pot? Jack I'm so happy I'm here, I have nowhere else to go that I'd feel as comfortable as I feel right now, that was a lovely welcoming note your mum left. The potatoes don't need to be in the oven till four, we have an hour to kill so let's go to bed, as I was driving here, I thought this will be the first time we'll make love and it won't be adultery, you do not know the relief I felt when Peter passed away, take me to bed darling, I want you so much."

Forty minutes later we both climaxed simultaneously, it was an amazing feeling for both of us, we lay in bed kissing and touching, Lucy said, "Let's go to the kitchen and have a glass of wine and I'll add the potatoes at four exactly, I'm happy that everything is working with you down there, it felt so good today, everyone was so worried about you, from what I heard that when he tackled you, you flew the air, did it hurt?"

I opened the fridge, as I took a bottle of Champagne out and said, "Lucy, let's celebrate today and have some Champagne, I felt the tackle, it was forceful, I passed out and woke up as mum was getting me on a stretcher to get me to the clubhouse, I believe my jock strap saved me, mum was so worried in case I had internal bleeding, I was so lucky that mum was there, she checked everything, I felt a little embarrassed as the first time mum had seen my prince and had no idea how well-endowed I was down there."

Lucy smiled and said, "Jack, you shouldn't have been embarrassed, she's your mum and she's a doctor, she'd always act in your best interests, she was only doing her job, if you had been bleeding internally that would have been a problem."

I smiled and knew now was the time to let Lucy know mum had made me cum, I said, "You are right Lucy, in the clubhouse, when mum saw my cock, it was flaccid, I knew it wasn't swollen as it was its normal size, mum didn't know this, she thought that the thickness of it was down to bruising, she asked me to go to the toilet and have a pee and to tell her if there was any blood or pain as I peed, there was none, I peed normally, mum then suggested that we go to her clinic and she would do an Ultrasound to check for internal bleeding."

Lucy looked so understanding and said, "Jack, your mum was doing her best for you, she was checking everything, your prince is not small, did she see it hard, that would be a big surprise for her?"

Lucy's questions were making it easy for me, I replied, "Not immediately but later in the clinic, I had to strip naked, mum then warmed the gel for the Ultrasound and applied it to my cock, balls and all around my groin, Lucy it felt so good I could feel my cock stiffen as she used the Ultrasound on the head of my cock it was like one of your magical blowjobs, I felt so aroused and embarrassed,"

Mum must have sensed this, she said, "Jack, having an erection during an ultrasound here is normal, I can't believe how big you are, being hard makes it easier for me, your blood flow is excellent, there's no sign of internal bleeding but I must also do your shaft and balls, they are so heavy are they normally as heavy as this?"

I replied, "Yes mum, I'm sorry I'm so hard but it lets you see how big I am when I'm aroused and erect, I don't think I was bruised."

Mum didn't reply immediately, she had the Ultrasound all over the thick shaft of my cock then she applied the warm gel to my balls, when she had completed the Ultrasound to both my heavy balls she said, "I think all is good Jack, I can feel the blood pulsating through your veins, the Ultrasound confirms that there's no internal bleeding, it feels so good, there is one last thing I'd like to check, would you be embarrassed if I made you cum as I'd like to see if there's any blood in your semen or would that embarrass you too much?"

I was enjoying what mum was doing to me so much, I said, "Mum, I appreciate what you're doing to me, medically I can see the reason you want to do it, I'm hard because of what you've doing to me, we're both adults, can I ask a question, your nipples are hard is that because you're enjoying what you're doing to me?"

Mum was now giving me an incredible hand job, as she wanked me she was massaging my heavy balls in a way that made them tingle, she whispered to me, "There's been no men in my life since your father died, I must be honest with you, I'm enjoying what we're doing, my nipples are hard yes but my honey pot is also wet, I want you to cum for me Jack, let me see you spurt, shoot your load for me Jack let me watch you cum."

Lucy looked at me and asked, "Did she take you in her mouth?"

I looked at Lucy and said, "No, I think she wanted to but I think the gel was not suitable for oral, I had a powerful orgasm and my stomach and chest were covered in my creamy spunk, mum whispered, "Jack, thank you, I had a powerful orgasm as I did this for you, you're good there's no blood, I'm so happy about that, let me clean you up, I never thought we'd be doing this when I saw you being tackled today, I've no problem with this and I hope you have none either?"

Lucy was now putting the potatoes into the roasting pot, she said, "The lamb looks gorgeous, I love roasted potatoes, I think your mum could be interested in you Jack, she's a very attractive woman, did you enjoy it when she made you cum?"

I smiled at Lucy and said, "I enjoyed it a lot, it was completely unexpected but I'm sure she enjoyed doing it for me, she told me she had cum as I shot my load over my stomach and chest, what makes you think she could be interested in me?"

Lucy smiled and said, "She must be interested if she gave you a hand job though I believe she was interested to see if you had any serious injuries, if she climaxed too then there must be a chemistry between you, listen we should shower now before your mum gets home and I also need to know what you'd like me to wear tonight?"

We showered together which was fun, I felt so comfortable around Lucy in much the same way as I felt when mum and I were close, I was thinking how cosy it would be if I could share the two of them, I knew mum would be interested but wondered how Lucy would react to this, as we dried ourselves Lucy said, "Jack, what do you think your mum will wear tonight?"

I knew she'd be wearing the collarless kimono, I replied, "She's been wearing a kimono around the house recently, I told her I liked her braless around the house and I'm sure she's not wearing anything under her kimono, will you go braless for me?"

Lucy grinned and said, "Of course I will, I'll do that willingly but I don't want to upset your mum, how do you think she'd feel if I was dressed the same way as she is?"

I smiled and said, "Lucy, mum knows we're lovers, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to join us, I'm a young man, in the future I want to have kids, I feel comfortable being around both of you, tonight wear a kimono and we will see what happens?"

Lucy smiled and said, "OK, I'll do that, my kimono comes to mid-thigh, Jack please get me a glass of Champagne as I'm getting nervous."

Lucy went into the bedroom she had left her suitcases in and I went for the Champagne, I had the feeling that Lucy was interested and I felt happy about that; I wanted both of them; I had great sex with Jean, Kay and May and I was grateful for all they had taught me, but I preferred being with women slightly younger than forty, than being with mature grans.

I went back into the bedroom Lucy was storing her clothes in, she looked stunning in her kimono, she was showing a cock stiffening amount of tit, I smiled and said, "Lucy, you look gorgeous, here's your Champagne."

As we toasted each other, we both heard mum coming in the front door and her saying, "Hi, I'm home, I hope I'm not disturbing you, I'll be in the kitchen, come and join me there."

I replied, "Mum, great you are home, we'll be with you in a minute, there's Champagne in the fridge."

Mum replied, "I want you to pour it Jack as it always tastes better when you pour it."

As Lucy and I walked down the stairs I put my hand under her kimono, her butt felt so firm, my fingers slipped down her butt then inside her wet pussy, she was so wet, she was pushing her pussy against my fingers, I said, "Lucy, you're so wet are you still nervous?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Jack, just looking at you makes me wet, I need more Champagne, then I'll be good."

We went into the kitchen mum was steaming vegetables at the hob, she looked stunning in her collarless kimono with the belt below her navel and her massive tits jiggling as she moved. As I poured mum's Champagne she said, "Lucy, you look gorgeous in your kimono, was Jack telling you I love to wear one around the house, are you comfortable wearing yours?"

"I'm so comfortable wearing this Jill, you also look gorgeous in yours, hanging loose helps me unwind, is there anything I can help you with, I put the roasters in at four on the dot?"

"Thanks Lucy, everything looks good, we'll be able to eat in ten minutes, Jack you look so overdressed, why don't you put on a nice pair of boxers for Lucy and I then you'd be giving us both some eye candy? Would you like that, Lucy?"

Mum was doing her best to relax Lucy, and it was working, Lucy smiled and said, "Jill, I'd love that, it would be so nice if we could all unwind together, there must be something I can do for you, I thought that during the week when you are working then I could do the cooking for you and help with things around the house?"

It didn't take me long to get my boxers on, there was a noticeable bulge in them which got larger as I stood outside the kitchen door and heard mum say, "Lucy, I love your body and how you kiss, we should stop now as Jack will back soon, your pussy is so juicy, I'm going to call you juicy Lucy."

"Jill, I don't think Jack would mind if he caught us, you look so sexy in your kimono, looking at you makes me horny, I'm sure that you make Jack hot too, I feel so comfortable being here with you and Jack, the way you are fondling me is making me so wet, just over an hour ago Jack gave me an incredible orgasm and here am I wanting more, Jill, you and Jack turn me on so much."

"Lucy, you're so lucky, as I did the Ultrasound on Jack's massive cock he got incredibly hard, and I got so wet, I wanked him until he climaxed and as he spurted I came too, all I've thought about was how would that gorgeous long thick cock feel inside me, how does it feel Lucy, I love my pussy stretched?"

"Jill, it's amazing, it is difficult to explain, but the feeling is incredible, you feel filled but you want it deeper in every position, Jack's not an in and out lover, he loves to give pleasure, I think he wants you too Jill, flirt with him tonight and I'll flirt with you. Jack's so intelligent he'll soon grasp if we both do this to him, we both want him, Jill do you think I'm naughty if I tell you I'd love to watch him fuck you?"

Mum gasped and said, "Lucy, I'd love that, I'm a little kinky too, I'd love to watch him fuck you too, darling pour me another glass of Champagne and jiggle those massive tits as you do it, you have made me so horny, juicy Lucy."

I couldn't believe how mum had coordinated what was going to happen tonight, she didn't know that I'd been listening to them but I was certain that Lucy and mum wanted me tonight and my massive stiff cock in my boxers was proof that I wanted it too. I coughed just before I went into the kitchen in case they were still fondling each other, as I stood in the doorway both mum and Lucy's eyes were fixated on the massive bulge in my boxers, both their eyes were full of lust, they both wanted my monster cock.

Lucy broke the ice and said, "Jack, let me top up your glass, we will eat in a few minutes, I've been busy, look at the beautiful table that I've set?"

Mum had the lamb on a platter and was carving it, she said, "It's going to be good having Lucy around the house, she's a great coordinator, Jack do you need to study tonight as you have the last exam of the term tomorrow?"

"Mum, with all the work you have helped me with, I'm good, I had an oral last week and I sailed through it."

Mum served dinner with Lucy helping her, the lamb was delicious, mum said, "Lucy, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

Lucy replied, "Jill, I have a meeting with the bishop's secretary at two to see if I'm entitled to any pension but I'll busy myself around the house, is there anything you'd like me to do for you?"

Mum smiled and said, "We will soon get into a routine, I'm sure that they'll offer you some sort of pension, if you're looking for a minor job, I could offer you something in the clinic if you want?"

Lucy replied and said, "Jill, I can help you there if you need me, but I'm financially secure and don't need to work, if you need me, I'll be there for you."

We finished the meal, mum and Lucy cleared the table and tidied up, I wondered what would happen now, I didn't have to wait long, mum said, "Where shall we go to get comfortable, we could go to the lounge or just go straight to bed?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Jill, I've had a marvellous session with Jack this afternoon, why don't we both get to work on him and make him nice and hard for you?"

Mum smiled and said, "Lucy, I'd love that, I've been thinking about this for such a long time, I can't believe that it's going to happen now."

As mum was saying this she led Lucy and I to her bedroom, mum and Lucy had their kimonos off so quickly seeing them together their bodies were so similar, both their nipples were rock hard, I was standing close to the bed, they both slipped their hands inside the waistband of my boxers, the next thing I was stepping out of them, mum said, "Jack, lie on top of the bed I want to gobble that magnificent cock I hope I can take all of it but I'll do my best."

I knew now that mum was putting on a show for Lucy, I thought back to how easily mum had deep throated me and how good it had felt, I was lying on top of the bed, mum was going down on me as Lucy was sucking and massaging my balls, mum was on my left and Lucy was on my right, I was fingering both of their very wet pussies, mum's head was bobbing now, she was deep throating me and also riding the two fingers I had inside her, Lucy was sucking my balls and riding my fingers, I said, "Mum, you're deep throating me, how does it feel for you?"

Mum didn't answer immediately as she was doing magical things with her tongue, she came off me and said, "I love it Jack, can't wait to feel him inside me, I'm going to take you cowgirl but let me get used to you slowly and I'll make it interesting for you, It's a long time since I've had a cock."

Mum then squatted over me, Lucy moved a little to allow her complete access, she was still fondling my heavy balls, as mum ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down her long sex slit, I felt Lucy's mouth on my left ball, as mum pushed down I felt Lucy's middle finger slip inside my ass, she had used mum's cunt juice as lube, it didn't take mum long to get a powerful rhythm going as Lucy sucked my ball and finger fucked my ass at the same tempo, then mum said, "Jack, I've felt nothing as good, I want and need more of this, your shaft is stimulating my G-spot and I love it when I take you deep, how is it for you darling, it feels so comfortable that I can do anything you want, what can mummy do to make it better for you?"

I didn't know what to say, between the two of them I was so aroused, mum was giving me a fantastic ride as Lucy sucked on my balls and finger fucked my ass, I was so close, I didn't want to embarrass myself by cumming too quickly but knowing mum I knew she'd be close to, I said, "Mum, it feels so good, you and Lucy are all I need, having both of you is so good, mum I want you to cum, let me feel your creamy spunk run down my thick shaft, harder and faster mum, cum for me mum, let me feel it."

Mum cried out, "Jack, it's amazing I'm cumming, and it feels so good, cum for me, baby and let me feel you cum deep inside me."

As mum was saying this my first spurt hit her, mum was pounding my cock hard and fast, I had my hips off the bed I was riding her as she was riding me, mum's whole body was shuddering she was having a powerful orgasm, out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucy lying on the other side of the bed, her legs spread as she fingered her clit, she was twitching she was having an orgasm too, I said, "Lucy, are you cumming too?"

She smiled and said, "Just watching the two of you make love was amazing, you both were giving it your best, it was incredible to watch, it aroused me so much that I had to cum."

Mum leaned down and kissed me so lovingly and said, "Lucy, come and cuddle with us, Jack's still hard, you'll be nice and wet for him, I'm looking forward to seeing you two doing it, I haven't tingled like this for years."

Five minutes later Lucy was on all fours on top of the bed, her butt at the bottom as I did her gorgeous pussy doggy style, everything felt so good, as I rode her mum was touching us both so intimately, adding to the sensations we were all having, twenty minutes later Lucy had a body-shaking orgasm and as we lay in bed afterwards, we all felt so comfortable. I was in the middle with mum on my left and Lucy on my right, we kissed and touched for a couple of minutes then we all fell asleep.

Next morning was a nightmare, mum hadn't set her alarm and she was due to be at the Clinic at eight, I had to be at the university at nine for my exam, mum woke up at eight-fifteen, mum pulled on some clothes and left, Lucy made me some toast as I showered, I arrived one minute before the exam started; I came out at twelve and had a message from mum; it read.

"Jack, what a wonderful night last night was, I got away with sleeping in but it took me until ten to get myself organised, I was thinking you should offer to drive Lucy to her meeting that will show her we are supporting her, I enjoyed being with both of you last night and am looking forward to tonight, love mum xx."

I messaged Lucy, "Hi, I've finished my exam and am quietly confident, I was wondering if you'd like me to drive you to your meeting? If you didn't have the meeting, I know what we'd be doing, thinking about you, Jack xx."

A couple of minutes Lucy replied, "Jack, I'd love you to drive me there, I'm thinking of changing my car as it's so recognisable, when will you be home and would you like me to make you some lunch? I am constantly wet as I'm thinking of you all the time, love Lucy xx."

I didn't reply as I was a minute from the house, Lucy was dressed conservatively for her meeting, she still oozed sex, she made us both an omelette for our lunch then we left. As she went to meet the bishop's secretary she said, "I don't think I'll be long as I know all the questions I have to ask."

She blew me a kiss then walked up the long driveway, I wondered how long the meeting would take, I had the feeling I could sit in the car for an hour, twenty minutes later I saw Lucy walking down the driveway with a smile on her face, she got into the car and I asked, "How did it go?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Better than I expected, I will receive Peter's State pension and also his pension from the church but I would lose the church pension if I remarry, they could offer me an apartment temporarily but I won't be taking them up on that, I feel a weight off my shoulders, I'm happy I'm out of this, they'll let me know when the funeral will be once they get the Bishop's diary sorted out as he wants to conduct the service."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers
12