Mature Gran or Young MILF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the start of a wonderful relationship between the three of us, Lucy became a serious part of mum's and my life, we all went to Peter's funeral which took place the following week, we soon had a wonderful routine going, the lovemaking was incredible, Lucy was doing so much around the house.

The Easter holidays came around, we went to a spa hotel for a week; it was the most relaxing holiday the three of us had ever experienced, the comfort level between the three of us was incredible, we were living in each other's pockets, that week we ate, slept and made love and we all grew closer to each other during that wonderful week, I went back to university so relaxed for my final term.

The big shock came in the second week of May when mum was so happy to announce that she was pregnant, we were all over the moon, my finals were starting the following week and I was thinking what a way to leave university. The last weeks at university were amazing, mum and Lucy were both dressing for sex, I would come home and they'd both be wearing seductive lingerie.

The lovemaking was incredible and never ending, one day I came home early after my last exam, I knew that I had done well, especially in the orals which was down to the time mum had spent with me; I had messaged mum to tell her I was quietly confident and would be home soon.

I arrived home and said, "I'm home mum, where are you?"

I heard mum's voice coming from our bedroom, she said, "I'm here Jack, I have a new Basque on which makes my tits look huge, Lucy won't be back for an hour but I want to tell you something and I want that magnificent thick cock inside me when I tell you."

Mum was standing in the bedroom, she looked so sexy in her Basque, heels and self-supporting stockings, just looking at her made my cock stiffen, mum looked at me and popped her two massive tits out of her Basque, her nipples were rock hard, mum said, "Jack lie on top of the bed, I want to do you cowgirl."

I lay on top of the bed, mum went down on me, her magic mouth stiffening my cock immediately, mum then squatted over me rubbing the bulbous head of my cock up and down her dripping cunt, she pushed down, I slipped deep inside her as she rode me, her massive tits jiggling beautifully, mum then surprised me, she said, "Jack, don't cum inside me, Lucy was at my gynaecologist this morning, everything is good, I'm very fertile that's why I got pregnant so quickly, I've been giving Lucy some Vitamin D to increase her fertility, my gynaecologist checked her and she's fine, Lucy is desperate to have your baby, please don't cum inside me, I want Lucy to have all your creamy spunk, are you OK with this?"

I pulled mum down we kissed lovingly as mum still pounded my cock, I said, "I want that too mum, I love both of you with all my heart, the three of us are so compatible sexually, having sex with you mum and Lucy is such a turn on for me, mum cum for me, I'll hold back and give my spunk to Lucy, cum for me mum."

A couple of minutes later mum had a body-shaking orgasm, I was so happy that mum had told me about Lucy, we all wanted Lucy pregnant, mum was going to have a boy, she was delighted about that, mum still wanted my cock every day but Lucy would be getting all my seed.

I passed all my exams, mum and Lucy were at my graduation ceremony, then the three of us went off for a week's holiday, mum and Lucy were dressing and posing seductively for me every day, it aroused me when they did this and they enjoyed posing for me.

It was during the weeks holiday that Lucy got pregnant, at the end of that month she had no period, I checked her in the clinic and kissed her lovingly when she tested positive, mum was over the moon too, six weeks later we knew that she would have a boy too.

Mum still kept working until two days before she had Jack, there was an extensive discussion on who would have the name Jack, Lucy had said that mum must have it, and she called her son Tom because she liked the name Tom. Both mum and Lucy had healthy babies, there was a three-month gap between them and they grew up like two brothers; we were a complete family in every way.

The End.

Please give 5 stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome as they help me write better stories.

jack1107

12