All Comments on 'Mature High Ch. 01'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not sure what path you might take to get there, but please, in the end, give Adam an opportunity to make a happy life with Rachel snd their child. Most older-woman stories leave the young man with just a pleasant memory. Exactly that happened to me half a lifetime ago, and the romantic in me wants to believe that it doesn’t always have to be so. Rachel doesn’t deserve to spend the rest of her life chained to a violent oaf. May/December will present inevitable challenges, but Adam deserves to find his happily-ever-after with an unchained Rachel. Please let it end this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the concept. I was one of the few people in my hs who were actually mature, so thanks for that bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it

would love a 2 chapter

Pokenonymous2Pokenonymous2over 1 year ago

Man is citing his sources on an erotica lmao. 10/10

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Pokenonymous:

I have a reason for that: information is only as reliable as its source. I'm hoping to teach readers that lesson and to take the time to verify the things they hear.

Anonymous 1:

Don't worry: I'm always a sucker for happy endings, so rest assured that things will get much better for Rachel. It means a lot that you shared this with me.

Anonymous 2:

Thanks. I feel your pain.

Anonymous 3:

There will be a second chapter sooner or later.

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

loved it hope to see a second chpt.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

beanburner69:

Don't worry. You'll get another chapter, but it might take a little while. I have plenty of other stories in the works, especially for my other series that haven't been touched in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is this this silly dichotomy between nerds and jocks that does not exist. I was two grades ahead in math in two different schools and took AP classes to boot. Very rarely did anybody in the upper echelons of academics not do a sport. Because every sport is at it's heart a game. If you were rated 2500 elo in chess there would be an understanding you are brilliant. Yes there are athletic freaks, but very rarely is someone who is good at academics not good at games and by extension sports.

A good quarterback, center, or middle linebacker you will have excellent pattern recognition, diagnosis, and treatment because you will dictate the offense, blocking scheme and defense respectively. I want to say dartmouth has a top 10 wrestling team every year, and the top bjj players are brilliant. There is rarely this either or.

This is a gripe I have with this specific trope, because it is a dated breakfast club days trope. People are looking to pad their resumés for college now and in dong so finding nerds good at sports. I was great at school, and pretty decent in sports (maybe good enough for D2 wrestling just on the border and had been contacted by a number of D3 football teams), but also just had very limited friends and stayed home from dances for my first two years of high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading the story, breeding is an improvement over creampie. But there aimingtomisbehave had a stronger lead overall, because of his understanding of the male-female dynamic.

I don't think we are pure animal. I think we have a brain/animal system and a soul. Our brain is the part that, say, will randomly bring up an embarrassing memory, and then the soul is what says "I don't like this memory, I am going to ignore it" or "what will I do in this situation next time?" But we have animal structures and those structures have attraction triggers. Men like big boobs and birthing hips, because they are fertility indicators. Women like big muscles and height, because it is an indicator of strength which helps hunter success. Confidence is an indicator of past success and I'd imagine cockiness is like peacock feathers. Women like these things. No matter how much they deny it.

Aimingtomisbehave sets it up where there is a happenstance encounter where there is a happenstance encounter where a girl who places a high value on sexual pleasure encounters our big dicked hero (which I think is a biological signal of fecundity.) Then she starts to gossip about it so he has pre-selection working for him. Then mate two gets him to work out and he may not be phil heath but he starts dong more with his body to look good. And as he is getting this success with women he gets more confident and even tells off his bully and manages to overcome that.

You have this abused wife who just admits she likes him for no reason. He's not this confidant that positions himself or falls into the right place at the right time to console a neglected wife. She already kinda just pines for milktoast dudes for no reason.

Aimingtomisbehave lost me and I think you will lose me as well (I like Impreg/breeding stories I am going to see this out a bit,) because you conflate respecting women with being submissive to a woman. Women hate men they can lead around by the nose. How are you going to go out and kill bears if she can rule you at 5' 100lbs.

What would keep me long term is if you read "state of affairs" by esther perell. This shows you women will cheat on men they love deeply and then have better sex lives with men who excite them. Then listen to the black phillip show. Probably start with episodes 9 or 10 through 12 and episode 6. There are only 12 episodes, because patrice died. In episode 9 or 10 they pick up Jeffrey gurian. I'd consider him a weenie. He self admittedly wore an ascott to school, but he was good with women, because he understood women. I anticipate him having the best chance to hook you to listen to the rest of the episodes, because he's a bit geeky. Episode 6 is the most enlightening episode that I have gone back to the most.

TL/DR This sets up nonsensical male-female dynamics that don't match with reality. Geeks don't have to be simps. See last paragraph for podcasts to show how geeks can be pimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

they end up together right? oh man i hope so i love younger men / older women relationships with happy endings. such a sucker for those haha

bigdaddy880bigdaddy880over 1 year ago

More of this story please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Can't wait till chapter 2 is posted and see if Adam gets his teacher pregnant and help her leave her husband and marry him and they raise the baby together and then give the baby a brother or sister

CaimbeulCaimbeul8 months ago

Loved to see chapter 2

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Its a well written story and it has alot of potential if or when Storyline continues....¿¡

🙉🙈🙊

Hmm72Hmm726 months ago

you ruined it with your 3 facts at the end…WHY,..what have they got to do with this storey…seriously!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Interesting setup. Shame you never continued it. I like your facts. They're no more jarring than some authors jokes at the end of their storied. 5* on the hopes there's a continuation for some resolution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.