Mature High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do this," she told me as I took my position between her legs.

"Fair's fair," I told her. "You swallowed my cock. I owe it to you. Plus, isn't it supposed to hurt less if you're already moist from arousal?"

Her face looked like a reflection of the disbelief I had been feeling ever since she agreed to my proposal. "A man who cares about a woman's needs. I'd almost forgotten that exists."

A humorless chuckle at the reminder of the sad state of our town escaped me. "I'm not like most men."

"No. No, you're not, Adam," she told me with a loving, affectionate look.

"I've never done this before," I admitted as her swollen pussy lips loomed closer. But that never stopped me from doing my best. I held her hips while I ventured forward with my tongue. The moment I touched flesh, I started to lick up and down. She immediately started giggling, giving me the signal to continue.

"Agh!" she cried out as my tongue reached deeper. I gently parted her folds and began to lick in earnest. "Agh...Agh...Yes! Yes! Mmmm...mmmm...FUCK!" she cried out for the first time that night.

She tried pulling my hair out of my head and squeezing me to death with her hips, but nothing could deter me. I was determined to make the hot redhead cum. She writhed and tried to twist as I picked up speed, her orgasm drawing ever closer.

I did my best to experiment, determine what made her moan the most, which motions she seemed to like the most, and which areas were most sensitive. Amateur pussy eater or not, I managed to take her beyond words a split second before she exploded.

"FUCK!!!"

If her husband hadn't been dead drunk, I would've immediately feared for my life. But since he was, I was entitled to enjoy the sight and feeling of my mature lover cumming on my tongue. She was breathing so deep her ribs were visible.

I had already been treated to many beautiful sights, but the greatest had to be seeing her, spread across the bed, happy and sated with her eyes closed and a big, blissful smile on her face.

"Adam," she told me once she could sit up again. "That was amazing."

"Thanks, Mrs. Frederich," I grinned. "Ugh, do you still want me to call you Mrs. Frederich or Rachel?"

"It's nice to hear you call me Rachel, but you can still call me Mrs. Frederich. We still need you to call me that after tonight. Plus, I think it's kinda hot," she said with a naughty smirk.

"Thanks."

She pulled me in for a hot kiss, untroubled by the taste of her own juices.

"Lay down."

Whatever hardness I had lost was immediately regained as I scrambled onto my back and waited for her to join me. It really wasn't a dream. Mrs. Frederich was straddling me, holding my cock and teasing her pussy lips with it.

"Ready, Adam?" she teased. "Ready to see if this big, thick cock will fit inside me?"

Nodding was a better response than any words.

I watched, enthralled, as my cock entered Mrs. Frederich. I was inside her. She had just barely taken the head, and already she was mewing in pleasure. I grabbed her hips to help gently ease her down without hurting herself. She felt like a warm glove made of pure softness.

It was strangely satisfying to watch as her pussy became increasingly stretched the more she took. She was tight; so fucking tight that it had to be more than just Mr. Frederich not being as big as me. He obviously never fucked his wife to begin with. Why anyone would turn down this sexy redhead, I had no idea.

Mrs. Frederich's eyes were shut, and she cutely bit her lip as she sank. A few seconds later, she had successfully taken all ten inches inside her.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "You're so tight."

"You're so big!" she giggled back. By some miracle, her hair was still straight, and she looked hotter than I could ever describe with my cock buried inside her.

Then, slowly, she began to move. She planted her hands on my chest and began to work her tight pussy on my cock. There was no rush: I had no right to complain, and she felt amazing no matter how you sliced it.

She only took a few inches at first, each downward thrust making her moan and whimper as she tried to adjust to how stretched her pussy was. Meanwhile, I was kept busy by the sight of her tits. Even her gentle motions were enough to make them move.

"Oh, fuck!" she slowly sighed.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"So good," she confirmed, bathing my cock in sensations as she twisted her hips in a circle. Just as hypnotic as her big tits or tight pussy was the look of happiness on her face. All traces of sadness were gone. She looked like she had found herself again after so many years.

She had chosen the slow route, lifting herself up and down slowly enough to save each time my cock sank in until I was pressing against her cervix. While still amazing, I won't deny that I wished she was faster.

But this was her night; it would go however she wanted it.

"Oh, god, Adam," she said as she continued to ride my cock. "You feel so good."

"Thank you, Mrs. Frederich," I said. "And thank you for choosing me."

While her pace had increased somewhat, it was still painfully slow for me. But then I remembered my hands. I had fantasized about her tits for years, and here they were, uncovered and within arm's reach. No way was I gonna turn that down.

She moaned as I reached up and began squeezing her big tits. They were incredibly firm and fun to play with. I mashed and mauled them into all sorts of shapes, but they always returned to their original form.

"You like my titties, huh," she teased as she continued to hump herself.

"Yeah," I said. "I've wanted to see these tits for years."

"Is that so?" she grinned, clearly enjoying her power over the situation.

"Yeah. I always tried to be respectful, but I always had a crush on you."

She stopped moving and settled herself on my cock. I wanted to cry out in frustration until she leaned in and held her face inches above mine.

"That means a lot to me, Adam. No one else has ever done that. I've seen the way all those teenage boys look at me. None of them ever cared about my feelings. Take me however you want, Adam. For tonight, I'm all yours."

Hearing the genuine tone in her voice, the primitive part of my brain took over. In the blink of an eye, I rolled us over so I was on top. She giggled as I spread her legs and began to pound her, this time at my pace.

Laughter soon turned into deep gasps and moans as I spread her pussy like never before. Mrs. Frederich told me to fuck her however I wanted, so that's what I was going to do. I was stretching her pussy like her husband could never dream of, and she loved every second of it as I pounded her raw cunt with my big cock.

"That's it, Adam! Fuck me!" she begged, finally letting loose a stream of profanities. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard! I want you to make me cum! You're gonna make me cum!"

I was doing everything I could to accommodate that wish. She rewarded me with the sight of her big tits bouncing every time I thrust into her and the feeling of her tight, quivering pussy squeezing the full length of my cock. The urge to cum was already there, but since I wanted to make sure she had at least one orgasm, I held on.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me, Adam! Fuck me with your big cock! You're gonna make me cum!" she yelled as I continued to hammer her tight pussy. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!"

She arched her back before collapsing limp. Once again, her ribs showed as she desperately gulped down oxygen before she could pass out. I had to keep ramming her for several seconds after her orgasm ended. Had I stopped, I would've cum.

When her eyes fluttered open, I could see every emotion in the book behind them. Anger at her husband, and genuine love, warmth, and affection for me.

Slowly, she reached up and pulled me down for a hot kiss. I let go of everything else and focused on that one thing: making out with my hot teacher, with my giant cock resting inside her.

"That was amazing, Adam," she said.

"You're amazing, Mrs. Frederich," I told her as my hips resumed moving. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and if she decided this was only going to be a one-time thing, then I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could.

"Mmm. You haven't cum yet?" she asked as her entire body shook from the force of my thrusts.

"No," I panted. "I wanted to make you cum first."

Her brief laugh turned into a long giggle as I continued pounding her. I could already feel her pussy tightening again.

"That's nice," she said, settling into the bed. "But now it's your turn. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I sped up more than I thought humanly possible. Soon her voice formed one continuous cry as I slammed into her, fucking her harder and faster than ever before. Her rising tone told me she was ready to cum soon, but I didn't know if I would make it.

"Gotta pull out," I groaned, though I hadn't stopped my mad pounding of her pussy. "Gonna cum."

"No," she exclaimed and immediately wrapped her legs around me with a concerned look. "Cum inside me, Adam. I want you to cum inside me!"

The thought of filling this slutty redhead pushed me to new heights. I was gonna make her cum if it was the last thing I did.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I grunted.

"Oh god, yes! Keep fucking me. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!"

"FUCK!"

Her pussy squeezed me, and this time I couldn't hold back. With a final grunt, I bent over and kissed her. With my lips on hers, I exploded in the deepest recesses of her pussy, filling her with cum in places she hadn't known existed. She kissed me back and held me as we rode out our orgasms joined in the most intimate way possible.

I came close to blacking out, but I made it through. When I was done, Mrs. Frederich's pussy was stuffed full of my cum, slowly leaking and flowing out of her pussy lips. It was like watching the flow of a serene river.

"Wow!" she said, laying on her back.

"Yeah," I agreed, turning on my side to watch her. "I can't believe you let me cum inside your pussy."

"Oh, I did more than that," she teased, also shifting to face me. "I let you cum inside my unprotected pussy!"

"WHAT!" I yelped.

"Adam," she says, her face turning into a mask of soft vulnerability. "My husband and I have been trying to have another baby for years. He refuses to accept that he has a low sperm count, but it's not just that. I think part of the problem was that I had given up, that I didn't want another child with him. Now I've decided I do.

"I didn't plan this. I was planning on asking you to pull out when we first started. But... after how you treated me, how much you cared about me, I decided that I wanted your child, not Harry's. You're brilliant, you're good-looking, and you're the nicest, most considerate man in the entire town. You... you cared about me in a way no one else has ever done before. I think you saved me. I wanted to have a small piece of you to remember you forever."

She paused as it became increasingly difficult to find words. She looked on the verge of tears. "I know you didn't ask for this, but I don't expect anything from you. I just need you to keep this a secret. I'll take care of—"

Unable to hold back any longer, I kissed her. It was the most genuine, loving kiss of the entire evening. No, my entire life.

"Mrs. Frederich," I said, my voice heavy with emotion. I watched the slim, petite redhead who had been my teacher, friend, lover, and now the mother of my child. "I don't know what to say. I don't even know how I feel. Elated. Ecstatic. Are you happy?"

She smiled. "I am."

"Then I am too. This means so much to me."

My throat choked with emotion for several seconds, so I passed the time by kissing her, which she returned in full.

"I can't believe it," I whispered, my hand moving to her smooth, flat stomach. "You're going to have a baby!?"

"Yes," she said, her hand covering mine. "I am."

We spent the next half-hour alternately making out and pouring our hearts out to each other.

"Question. How early do you think your husband and everyone else will be up?"

Mrs. Frederich laughed easily. "Honey, after all they drank, there's no way any of them are getting up before ten-thirty."

"Well... in that case..." I suggested. "Since we have to get up early to wash the sheets anyway, would you be opposed to, say, going for another round? Afterward, I can show you what it's like to fall asleep in the arms of a real man."

Her face lit up brighter than ever, and she pushed me onto my back with another kiss.

*****

I just want to be clear: Rachel Frederich is not married by choice. If she could, she would leave. If you are someone who doesn't get that, please leave without giving me low scores or nasty comments. I deal with more than enough trolls as it is.

If you think someone you know is an abusive relationship, try to report it and help however you can. You can also try donating to a support group.

1. The more money you spend on a wedding ring, the more likely you are to get divorced. (Social Science Research Network)

2. COVID-19 may possibly cause erectile dysfunction and lower sperm counts. (New York Times)

3. In France, 96% of high schools carry condom vending machines. (French Education Ministry)

12