Mature Horny Joan Pt. 02

Story Info
Joan cums over for the weekend.
4.8k words
4.54
57.7k
37
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers

Joan, Part 2

Joan, my ex sister in law is a 68 year old woman with needs. I was fortunate enough to fuck her after my brother's funeral. I thought the woman hated me. Afterall, I stole nude pictures of her when I was in high school. Now she gave them all to me and I wanted new ones of my own.

10 day later I received a call from my niece. Her mom (Joan) had called her and said I left a few items at her house and she needed my number so she could return them. My niece wanted to know if it was OK to give her mom my number. I gave permission and waited, knowing I had taken everything with me that night.

About an hour later, my phone rang.

"Hi Ken, it's Joan."

"Hi Joan, I understand I left something at your place, and you want to get it to me? Is that correct?" I answered rather matter of factly.

Sensing my tone, Joan replied, "Yes, you left me wet and needing satisfaction. I NEED your cock again."

"I am free for the next 2 days. Can you get away?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"I can get away tonight bur have obligations on Sunday. I am yours until Sunday morning."

I gave her my address and arranged for a 5pm meeting. I still had a couple hours before she arrived. I cleaned up my place, took a shower and hot the liquor store for some wine.

Joan arrived at 5 sharp. She was in her usual dress, with the same necklace on. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her massive tits swayed on her chest.

"Please come in."

Joan entered and sat at the table. She crossed her legs in a very lady like way.

"Wine?" I asked.

She accepted and we sat and made small talk over the wine. She placed her hand on my thigh and gently caressed my leg moving towards my cock. With each touch I was harder and harder. Finally, she reached her destination and put her hand on my cock.

"Still a horny kid, aren't you?" She asked almost grinning.

"Look, I have wanted you since I was 18. After the other day, all that came back. The past 10 days I have been at those pictures you gave me 2 or 3 times a day. So yes, I still am horny."

I stood in front of her and produced my swollen cock. The head was a deep red color. The precum was oozing from the eye. She took me in her mouth and sucked me hard. Her tongue swirling over my cock. Her hands massaging my balls. I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. She pulled me from her mouth and told me to cum in her throat and proceeded to swallow my entire cock. Balls resting on her chin, I emptied into her. Orgasm number 1 and she was still dressed.

I pulled myself from her mouth and rubbed my cock on her face. Smearing my cum and her spit on her face. She was a mess. And I loved it.

She stood up and removed her dress, revealing no bra as I suspect and no panties. Her massive fur forest on display. Her breasts were hanging like fruit for the picking. Large pendulous fruit. I used both hands to grab one. Her swollen nipple hard and dark red. I sucked it into my mouth, and she moaned. I licked and sucked it until it was almost black. I alternated tits. It was heaven to know that she was not a prude but a horny old lady.

I took her to the bedroom, and she sat on my king bed. She lewdly splayed her legs.

"Come eat me! I haven't shaved anything for a couple of weeks. I should be hairy and wet for you!"

She slid back on the bed and I crawled between her meaty thighs. Even before I was face to face with her pussy, I could smell her fragrance. Clean and musky. I parted the pubic hair and found my objective. Her lips were big and her pussy was wet. I kissed her thighs and her lips. I took in deep breaths of her womanhood. Finally, I tasted her fruit. Her clit was swollen. Larger than I ever dreamed. I sucked it and licked it. It swelled even more.

"FUCK....UNNNNGGGGG.....I AM CUMMING...DON'T STOP SUCKING MY CLIT!!!!" Joan screamed as orgasm overtook her. She thrashed and moaned as I assaulted her cunt with my mouth. Finally, coming to a rest, she was panting. Her 68 year old body was not used to a hard orgasm like that.

"That was the best orgasm I have had in years! Never are they that big when I masturbate." She said.

I had to ask, "How often do you masturbate?"

Joan smiled and replied, "Usually once a day. Sometimes 2. But since you fucked me the other night it has been 3 or 4 times a day. Which is hard to do when you are teaching school!"

I had forgot she was a high school math teacher. She had been a teacher forever.

"How do you manage that while at school?"

I run to the bathroom and get it done. I have a little lipstick vibrator that helps massage my clit.

"I had a student almost catch me once when I had to use the non-faculty restroom. I was just cumming down from an orgasm when she walked in! I almost wished she would have caught me!"

"So, you dabble on the lady side?" I had to ask!

"I have had my share of female lovers over the years until I met my current husband, then I stopped messing around. It was only fair to him."

"Would you consider it again if we found a willing participant?" I asked, pushing my luck.

"If we found the right person, yes. This has been an awakening for me. Never did I think I would ever feel sexy and wanted again. And I am all that right now." Joan purred.

"Now, I want you to take me from behind. Fuck me hard and fuck me deep. Do with me what you want. I am yours for the next 48 hours."

She got on her hands and knees and raised her ass up. Her hairy bush flowing like a Minnesota mullet. I slid my cock back and forth on her opening and pushed. I slid in easily. I fucked her hard and lost track of how many times she came. She was exhausted and needed to rest.

"Can we rest and talk for a while? I have never been fucked that hard and that long. Not even I my younger years. You are amazing!"

"Of course. What shall we talk about?" I replied, settling in beside her.

"How about the 3rd for our group?"

I asked if she had anyone in mind?

"I have 2. One is my current student. She just turned 18 and is the one who almost caught me. She is always looking at me dreamily and always touches me when she gets the chance. I think she will be a shoo in. The other was my student last year. He played the drums in the band. He always looked like he was carrying a pretty big package. I know the girl would be ok, you OK if it was a guy?"

"One thing I do not care about is competition. If you want a guy for the third, let's do it!"

It was obvious that Joan was rested enough. Her hand found my cock and was jerking me slowly.

"Fuck me again."

She spread her legs and allowed access to her cunt. I slid in again and started pumping. Joan was moaning and enjoying everything I had to give her. Her massive tits were bouncing all over. It was too much for me. I grabbed her nipples and gave them both a pull. When I did, I released my semen into her cunt. I fired 6 or 7 streams of cum into her. I pulled my cock from her pussy and immediately found her clit. It only took a few minutes and she was bucking and cumming again.

"I need more. I want to cum again. Do whatever you want to me just make me cum!"

She was in heat. 68-year-old lady in heat.

I slid 3 fingers in her pussy and then a 4th. And then my hand. Her cunt was enormous. I wondered how she felt my cock! Soon my fist was in her pussy. I was fist fucking her hairy hole. She was enjoying every thrust.

"Pull out of me a little. Just enough to get your cock in also." Joan moaned.

I pulled out a little and put my cock in her also. I was literally jacking myself off IN HER PUSSY!!

I don't know how I held off to that sight, but I managed. I pulled my cock from the grip of my hand her cunt. I slipped a pillow under her big ass and found access to her ass. I pushed my cock into her awaiting ass. My cock was now deep in her big ass and my hand in her pussy.

"OH GOD, I FEEL SO FUUUULLLL. MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM!! FUCK MY DIRTY ASSHOLE. GIVE ME THAT CREAMPIE IN MY ASS! OH GOD, , OH GOD, UNNNNNNNGNGNGNGNGNGGGGGG" She screamed.

I filled her bowels with my hot cum. Her orgasm pushed my hand from her gaping cunt. I had never seen anyone cum this hard or release so much liquid.

Joan said, "Oh God, I am so sorry. I am so sorry!"

She had released her bladder when she came covering me in her golden warm urine. (To be honest it was a fantasy of mine to have someone to that one day.)

"It is fine. Really. I liked it. I really did."

"Really? You liked it?" Joan asked.

"Hell yes, a fantasy of mine. What about you? Would you like it if I urinated on you?"

Joan sat for a minute, thinking. "Yes, I would. Can you pee on me now?

We went into the bathroom and Joan displayed herself in the tub. I stood over her and released my golden stream. Her fingers were quick on her clit and masturbated to me pissing on her. She came quickly.

I stood over her, my aching cock needing relief again. She stood in the tub and presented her big ass to me. I slid into her asshole again and emptied my cum into her ass again. It only took a minute. Even after cumming, I was still highly aroused.

Joan smiled when she saw my still erect cock. "Look I am deliriously happy you still have an erection. But I need to rest. I am not a spring chicken! We have been at this for almost 5 hours. Let's get some food and see what happens in a few hours.

We ordered Chinese food and got some calories back in us. We crawled into bed, after changing the bedding due to Joan's release. We both fell asleep quickly. I awoke around 3am and gently pushed Joan's leg off me. I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I went back to bed. "You OK?" Joan asked.

"Never been better." I drifted back off to sleep.

I awoke around 7 am, feeling rested and recharged. Joan was in the shower and I joined her. We teased each other a little in the shower, but we needed to get the sweat and sex juices off us. The hot shower felt good. We both had old bones that loved the heat.

She slid on her usual long cotton dress and went downstairs. I slipped on some shorts and a t shirt.

I found her in the kitchen looking for coffee. I pointed her in the right direction, and she started a pot. I made some pancakes, bacon and eggs. We sat mostly in silence and ate. Both of us replaying the previous night in our heads.

"I am going to reach out to Becky today and see if I can convince her to join us. What do you think?" Joan asked.

"Honestly, call the boy from last year. I think you will like that more. 2 cocks servicing you."

"Joan looked surprised. "Seriously? Never had 2 cocks at once before. This could be fun!"

She searched through her phone and gave him a call.

"Sherman is on his way over." Joan told me.

"Sherman, eh?"

"Now don't laugh at him when he gets her." Joan commanded.

"Why would I laugh? You said you were sure he was hauling a nice package. That is all that matters."

Well, Sherman showed up. He was a very slight young man of Japanese descent. Very well spoken and polite.

We invited him in, and Joan explained as best she could as to why she wanted him there. He seemed kind of confused.

Finally, I just told him, "Joan wants to fuck you. She thinks you have a big cock and wants to verify."

Sherman smiled. He now understood. He stood up and dropped his pants.

Joan gasped. He was this skinny 19 year old kid. With a FLACCID 8 inch cock.

Joan grabbed it and took him in her mouth. When she got him hard, he was a good 13 inches. He was shaped like a baseball bat. Thick at the head and thinner at the base.

His cock was massive. Joan could not even get the head in her mouth when he was hard. She was drooling, looking at this kid's giant cock. She dropped her dress and laid down on the floor.

"FUCK ME NOW SHERMAN. FUCK ME NOW!!!!!"

Sherman dropped his pole into her cunt and started pumping. Her pussy consumed his giant fuck pole. Her fucked her until she shuddered and came.

"Jesus Christ that thing is huge!" She moaned.

I was now jerking my cock watching them.

"Lie down." Joan commanded

I laid on my back and she dropped her ass onto my swollen cock.

"Enter me Sherman. I want both of you in me." Joan moaned.

Sherman and I fucked her without fear. I could feel him in her cunt as he could feel me in her ass. It was heaven. When Sherman released his seed into Joan, it literally drained from her gaping hole. He pulled from her and she held her tits together for him. He dropped his cock between them, and she held her massive globes together for him to fuck. His cock would smack her chin with each thrust. I continued in Joan's ass. Joan was moaning loudly, incoherently.

Sherman's erection was dying. His softening cock still gripped by Joan's tits. She did not wan to let him go. He finally was able to get off her chest. I pulled from her ass and replaced him. Not nearly as big as him, I fucked her tits. She was clawing her breasts, squeezing the flesh around my cock.

"I'm going to cum Joan." I moaned.

"Yes! Cum on my tits. Cover me in your spunk!"

I shot my cum all over her beautiful tits. Several streams of goo. Her chest was covered. She lifted her heavy breasts to her mouth and licked the cum off. I gave her my cock straight from her ass into her mouth. She licked and sucked my cock with passion.

When we finally stopped, Sherman was gone. He had sent Joan a text saying his mom wanted him home. Figures. A momma's boy. Wonder if she knows about his tool?

"Thank you for allowing Sherman to join us. You were both incredible. I may be calling that boy in t he near future!" Joan said.

I replied, "I don't blame you. With a cock like that, I am sure he wouldn't say no!"

We sat and rested for a while. While Joan was well fucked, she was not satisfied. She was lying in my lap, her hands and mouth slowly bringing my cock back to life. She took me in her mouth and started a slow blowjob. It was outrageous. Her tongue was well skilled. Her throat was willing.

I was enjoying every minute.

"Can I take a picture of you sucking my cock?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"MMMM please do. I want you to have whatever you need to keep a hard on. We still have most of the day and I need more sex. Just make me cum!"

I grabbed my phone and snapped a few pics of Joan swallowing my cock. She looked at the camera with each shot. It was perfect.

She pulled away from my cock and opened her legs. I could see the remnants of Sherman's cum on her thighs.

"Fuck me again! Fuck me hard. I want 2 men to fill my cunt today."

I did as told. I entered her big pussy and fucked her hard. Finishing with another creampie.

I removed my cock from her pussy and slid my hand in. My other hand working her clit. Fisting her was sight to behold. Her clit was swollen. My arm was in her pussy almost halfway to my elbow. Her hairy hole soaked from her cum, my cum and Sherman's cum.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD...I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMINNGGGGGGGGGG!"

And she let go. Her body squeezing my hand in her cunt. She urinated again. Wetness everywhere.

Her orgasm was long and strong. I pulled my arm from her gaping hole. She was exhausted. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head.

"Thank you...thank you. That was magnificent. Sad that it took me until I Was 68 to have an orgasm like that. Did I urinate again? It felt like it."

I laughed. "Yes you did. All over my arm. I loved it."

We both needed a shower and I needed to clean the floor up. The place was a mess.

Joan went to shower, and I cleaned up our sexual mess. With the mess cleaned up and the windows open for fresh air, I went to shower.

Joan was sitting in the bed. She looked exhausted.

"You OK?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, I am fine. Just a little tired. I have never felt like this in my life. I am usually pretty reserved and quiet. I feel a monster has been released from my soul. A sexual monster in need. I am not sure if I should give in or run!"

"You need to do what you feel is best. No pressure from my end."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

"I'm going to jump in the shower. Let's eat when I am done. I could use some food and it is after 1 already."

Joan replied, "Good idea. I am starving."

When I came out of the shower, Joan was in the kitchen. She had made some grilled cheese and soup.

We ate and discussed how she was feeling.

"I think I am giving in to the monster. I'm 68. What do I have to lose? I feel young again and alive. I have felt thing that I haven't in a long time and things I have never felt. Fuck it. If I die during sex from a heart attack, at least I went having fun!"

"Well, let's hope that doesn't happen!" I mused.

Just then a knock on the front door.

I opened the door and there stood a girl.

"Hi, I'm Becky!"

I turned and looked at Joan. She was smiling.

"Hi Becky, please come in!"

Joan give her a hug and I introduced myself.

We returned to the kitchen and sat down.

Becky was grinning ear to ear. She seemed a little too excited.

"Mrs. Anker explained what she called me for, and I hurried right over. I think this will be fun!"

Becky oozed innocence and her 18 year old slim body said the same thing. But I had a notion she was a little more experienced than she let on.

Let me describe Becky. She is about 5'2, maybe 100 pounds, dark brunette, blue eyes, with a cute little butt and what I thought were B cup boobs.

I asked Becky, "what are you expecting today, Becky?"

She smiled and said, "I expect to lick Mrs. Anker's pussy and for you to fuck me. Maybe if I am lucky, Mrs. Anker will fuck me with the strap on I brought. Anything else is just going to be so much fun!"

Joan stood up and took her by the hand. She was leading her to the bedroom. I followed.

Becky undressed Joan and then herself. Becky was a dream. Her body was perfect. Her perky boobs stood proudly on her chest. She had little areolas and perky nipples. Her pussy was shaved smooth. Her legs were muscular as was her abdomen. She looked like a gymnast.

Joan pulled her closed and kissed her passionately. Becky's hand found Joan's tits and had to use both hands to grab one of her massive tits.

Becky broke her liplock on Joan and moved to Joan's nipples. She was nursing like Joan was her mother. Joan was moaning softly. I slipped behind Joan and pushed my nude body against her big ass. I reached around her and found her pussy. My other hand found the breasts Becky was not sucking. Joan was rubbing back against me, my hard cock between her copious ass cheeks. I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. She was in heaven. Her breathing was getting heavier as I knew she was getting ready to cum. I was practically jerking her clit off. It was swollen and long. Had to be at least an inch, hidden well in her pussy lips and hair.

When she started to cum, I dropped to my knees and tried to slid my fingers in her pussy. Becky's hand was blocking me. She was already in Joan's cunt. I stepped back and watched Becky fist fuck her teacher. I was jacking off watching the scene unfolding in front of me.

Becky was looking at me with a crazed look in her eyes.

I walked to her and she opened her mouth. I slid my swollen cock in and fucked her mouth. Her throat opened like a flood gate. I fucked her pretty little mouth hard. Without missing a beat, she grabbed my balls with her other hand and massaged them. She pulled her hand from Joan's soaked cunt and turned to my cock, sucking me in earnest. She didn't take her eyes off me the entire time. I fired my cum into her throat and she gulped every drop. Joan lifted Becky up and Becky gave Joan a taste of my cum that she had held in her mouth. Jesus fucking Christ that made me horny. I grabbed Becky and tossed her on the bed. Joan held Becky's thighs open and I entered her tight little hole. I pushed in and started fucking. Becky was enjoying every stroke. Joan was sucking Becky's nipples. Becky had her legs wrapped around my waist.

TimSteel
TimSteel
336 Followers
12