Mature Horny Joan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan swung her big hips around and dropped her pussy onto Becky's face. Becky immediately used her arms to clamp Joan's pussy onto her face. Joan and I were now kissing. Joan sucked my tongue. My hand were on her tits. I am not sure how I managed but I kept on banging Becky. Her pussy was an oven.

"I'm going to cum Becky!" I screamed.

I unloaded into her pretty little pussy. I filled her up. I didn't think I would stop squirting. Joan was sucking the cum from Becky's well fucked hole. She brought Becky to orgasm.

"OH GOSH, I'M CUMMING YOU GUYS, I'M CUUUUUMMMMMING!!" Becky howled.

Joan got Becky off real good. Her little body shook from orgasm. Her titties jiggled like Jell-O.

Joan pulled her face from Becky's loin.

Once again, Joan kissed Becky, swapping my cum from Joan to Becky.

Becky and Joan tongue fucked each other's mouths until my cum was gone.

"Geez you cum a lot! I Hope I don't get a baby in me! I forgot my pills the last few days!" Becky chimed in.

"You forgot what?" Joan asked

"I forgot my birth control. I have been out and my mom hasn't taken me to get some new stuff. "

Joan almost scolded her. "That is irresponsible Becky. You could have said no to all of this. In fact, you should have."

Becky was almost crying. Joan was upset. I was horny.

"If Becky gets pregnant then she gets pregnant. I will take all responsibility." I replied, not wanting to get everyone upset.

"See, Mrs. Anker, Ken is OK if I get a baby from his cum!"

The kid was just so positive and bubbly with every statement. She was too intoxicating.

Becky crawled between Joan's thighs and licked her well fucked cunt. She worked her hand into Joan and worked on her clit. Her little ass up in the air, inviting my cock to enter. I used Becky's own wetness to lube up my cock and her tiny asshole.

"Ooooooo, I have never had a cock in my butt before!! You think I will like it?" Becky asked me.

Joan told her to relax and enjoy the feeling.

I pushed into her ass slowly. It was vicegrip tight. Becky relaxed enough that I pushed in and started pumping. She was moaning and trying to take care of Joan. It wasn't working too well. She was in the throws of extasy. Joan slid under Becky and I from the rear and found Becky's little bald pussy and started eating Becky.

Becky started cumming, she came hard. Her little butthole squeezing my cock. She squirted on Joan when she came, sending a torrent of juice over Joan's body.

I was close to cumming and let them both know I was close. Joan took my balls in her mouth and sucked them. That was all it took. With my balls in Joans mouth I filled Becky's rectum with cum. I removed my cock from her butt and the cum dribbled out into Joan's mouth. Once again, she shared it with Becky. Once again, I was amazed at these 2 sexual creatures. 50 years apart. One the same page when it comes to sex.

All 3 of us collapsed on the bed. The ladies were on wither side of me. We dozed off. When I awoke, they were still sleeping. I snuck off to the shower. Alone for the first in about 30 hours. It felt good to soak in the hot water. As I stood there in the hot water, Becky entered and got in the shower with me.

"Did you really mean you would put a baby in me?"

"If it happens, it happens. I will be happy either way."

She hugged me tight. Her little tight body pressed against mine. I could feel myself hardening again.

"Damn this girl." I thought

"Mmmm. Feels like someone needs to empty his baby juice in Becky's tight pussy!" Becky purred.

Becky bent over and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Cum in my baby maker this time. I want that seed to make our baby!"

I slipped into her cunt and fucked her. Her dirty talk about the baby and her babymaker was driving me nuts. Her sweet voice was so confident and dirty.

We came together. I emptied into her pussy, deep. She turned to me, holding her thighs together.

"Gotta keep those baby seeds in me!"

The rest of the weekend was a blur. Joan left after one last session with her. Becky and I fucked so many times I lost count. She didn't leave my house until almost 1 am Monday morning.

Joan and I fucked regularly for the next few weeks. She eventually stuck to Sherman. I video taped every fuck session we had until it was done. I had memories of her ad fulfilled a high school fantasy. The last I heard of her was she divorced and married Sherman. She had some work done and I saw her recently. She looked like she was in her 40's. Great plastic surgeon. Her and Sherman were still fucking every day. She looked so happy.

Becky moved in with me. I indeed did get her pregnant. She looked even hotter with a baby bump. We chose not get married. Life went on. Becky gave birth to a little boy a few months later. Becky's mom moved in with us to care for the baby while I was at work and Becky finished her schooling. Little did I know, Becky's mom was just like her. But that is another chapter......


12