Mature Hot Wife Turns a Trick

Story Info
My Mature Wife needs to sell herself to be happy.
6.9k words
3.99
13.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMWM321
LMWM321
23 Followers

Please comment after reading - I'd love to know your thoughts.

Excerpts (condensed):

Yoga Mom stands out because she always wears black Doc Martens. The black lace up boots with yellow stitching seem an unusual choice for wearing to yoga but they look incredibly sexy paired with her black yoga pants...Her tantalizing vibe draws lots of attention from men, and some women too, as she walks through the mall and even more so at Yoga where she twists and contorts her voluptuous body.

__

No, they are not the perky, gravity-defying breasts of a 20 or 30-something; they are indeed the breasts of a more mature woman, but they are still every bit as arousing to look at as any he has ever seen...Maybe it's simply because she has a powerful sexual confidence that makes everything about her seem more appealing than any woman half her age.

__

"Are you slut-shaming me?" She asks with a smile, "Let me ask you...why would men enjoy licking a woman's sex-ooze like it's honey from heaven and women not enjoy doing it with a man's? It's because society tells us we shouldn't, which is a double-standard I ignore."

________________________________________

It's 20 minutes before Retro Records closes when she walks in. For the past few months she has been stopping by every Thursday night after Yoga class directly above his store. Jim, the owner, believes he overheard one of her friends call her Melanie as they talked about their kids, but he isn't certain - so he just thinks of her as Hot Yoga Mom.

The nickname fits. She has a beautiful sultry face, large hazel eyes, flawless ivory skin, shoulder-length dark brown hair that is always tied back, and a beautiful luminescent smile that she shares with him whenever their eyes meet as she explores his inventory. And unlike most of the other ladies from the yoga studio, who are lean and lanky, Yoga Mom is wonderfully curvy with full hips, a round butt, a smallish waist, and very large breasts; observations made easy by her tight-fitting yoga attire. She looks to be her mid-40's, but who knows, she could be much older - these day's it's so hard to tell.

Yoga Mom also stands out because she always wears black Doc Marten boots. The black lace up boots with yellow stitching seem an unusual choice for wearing to yoga but they look incredibly sexy paired with her black yoga pants. And they have a side zipper, which she always leaves open, presumably to make it easier to step in an out of them. It also allows a glimpse of the small black tattoo on her left ankle - enough to know it's there but not what it is. She is petite - maybe 5'2", but stands an inch taller because of her thick soled boots.

Yoga Mom's spectacular beauty and tantalizing vibe undoubtedly draws lots of attention from men, and probably some women too, as she walks through the mall and even more so at Yoga where she twists and contorts her voluptuous body.

Another 10 minutes go by when Jim engages the one-way lock on the large swinging glass door so people can leave but others can't enter. He then begins returning some albums left at the register back to their proper place.

After believing he's heard the last customer leave he heads back to the storage room to enjoy a bit of Maker's Mark bourbon - that he hides in the filing cabinet - as he does the evening accounting and re-ordering. As he passes the last large record bin, he's startled to find Hot Yoga Mom standing on the other side, closely examining an album.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was still here," says Jim in a pleasant, friendly tone.

"Sorry if I startled you," she replies with a smile, "I'm trying to decide whether to buy this record. Are these prices negotiable?"

"Um, that depends, which album?"

"This... 'King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon,' my husband wants it but I doubt he'd want me to pay $500 for it."

"I'm sorry, but definitely not that one," Jim says. "A collector in California just paid $600 for a copy so $500 is actually a steal."

Yoga Mom looks back down at the album, then up again at Jim.

"Hmmm... Well, he definitely wants it. Let me call him," she says sounding somewhat hopeful.

She takes a few steps away, places the call, then talks very quietly.

He can't hear anything until she walks back as she finishing her conversation.

"Ok, babe... just remember that I'm going out for drinks with the girls after so I'll be home after midnight. Bye sweetheart. I love you!"

She hangs up, then looks up at Jim and smiles, but says nothing.

"Sooo, did you get the green light?"

"No, just as I expected, he said $500 is way too much," she says with a sort of 'I told you so' forwardness, "but he did give me the go ahead to make an offer."

Jim is deflated; he thought for sure the record was sold.

"Well again, I'm sorry but I'm not going to discount it - I paid $375 for it," he says, trying to conceal his disappointment, "If it's still here in a month, then maybe I'll drop the price a..."

She interrupts.

"I don't want to wait - I want to leave with this album, tonight. So, I'll get right to the counter-offer I think you'll find hard to refuse," she says with a suggestive smile.

"Okaaay..," Jim says, sounding skeptical.

"My husband just gave me his blessing to offer you 9 minutes of sex - right now - in exchange for this album."

Jim's eyes widen, his jaw drops and he stares at her in disbelief. He expects her to start laughing, revealing this to be some kind of tacky joke. But she doesn't.

"He seriously said that? You're joking.."

"Nope. I'm totally serious, Hot Record Guy. By the way, did you know that's what all the ladies at Yoga call you? We all think you're hot and talk about you all the time."

He pauses a moment as he ponders her remark and gathers his thoughts.

"Well, that's very flattering, but what makes you think I'm interested in paying..."

She interrupts once again

"C'mon, let's not pretend. Don't deny that you stare at me every time I come in here. It's quite obvious you find me attractive and enjoy looking at me. Am I wrong?"

"Well, I don't think I stare at you - that would be rude." he says, trying to sound defensive, though knowing she's actually right. "But yes, of course I find you attractive just as I'm sure most men do. I apologize if my eyes linger on you a bit longer than other customers. I certainly didn't mean to make you feel..."

"Oh, don't apologize for it, I enjoy it," she says as her smile grows wider. "So tell me, what about me do you find attractive?"

It's clear he's a bit uncomfortable with the question - he lightly shakes his head while scratching his cheek.

"I can't believe you're asking me this, but ok... I'm sure you've heard it all before. You have a beautiful face and smile and..." he hesitates as he chooses his next words, "and you have a curvy, full-figured body which the other..."

She interrupts yet again, which she very much seems to enjoy doing.

"I Iove how men say 'curvy and full-figured' when what they really mean is 'big tits and a plump ass.'"

"Well, ok, you got me, there" as he laughs awkwardly, "The other yoga moms that come in here look like marathon runners, they're all skin and bones.. definitely not my thing. And I'll confess that since I've never learned your name I've always just thought of you as Hot Yoga Mom."

"Ha! I love that... Yes, just call me Hot Yoga Mom. So... let's be grownups and be honest about this, Hot Record Guy. We both admit that we find each other attractive. So how about it? Nine minutes of enjoying my body in exchange for this dusty old album? Seems like a no brainer to me. C'mon - make my husband very happy and say yes."

Record Guy Laughs...

"My god.. I've had people offer me their old car, their wedding ring, even their cat for a mint copy of their favorite record, but never has someone offered me sex. But here's the thing, I've never once paid for sex, and I'm not about to start to.."

"Pay me for sex? What do you mean?" she asks, pretending to be naive.

"Well, if I give you this album I paid $375 for, then I'm paying you for sex - which is something I've never done and never will do." he says, matter of factly.

"Huh, I guess I see what you mean. Well, before saying no let me tell you what I'm willing...."

This time, he interrupts

"And why 9 minutes?" with genuine curiosity, "that's an oddly specific amount of time."

"It's just one of the Three Rules rules my husband and I have for when we have sex with other people - which is something we've allowed since our 20th anniversary. The first is we always tell the other beforehand, which I just did, and we always share the details afterward which I will enjoy doing when I get home. We both love hearing about each other's fun. The second rule is it lasts for no more than nine minutes, which is enough time to get off but not enough time to start feeling all warm and fuzzy for someone."

So what's the third rule - can I ask?

"You can, but I'm not going to tell you." she says, being playfully cryptic.

"Fair enough. In any case, I'm all for whatever helps couples stay together..."

He pauses a moment, then..

"So your husband gets his record out of this deal and I get nine minutes of sex with a very hot stranger. But what do you get?" He asks with a furrowed brow, "I mean, don't you resent being pimped by your husband?"

The question surprises Yoga Mom, her expression changes.

"Eww! No, not at all! This was my idea! There's nothing slutty or shameful about a woman enjoying casual sex with a hot stranger, Record Guy. Get with the times, men and women really aren't that different once you strip away all the societal programming. Slut-shaming me just cause you a minute."

"Do it again, and it will be 7." she says as the smile returns to her face.

"I'm sorry - I take it back," as he laughs, "I guess I have some outdated views on gender norms. But you're right, what's good for the goose should be good for the gander."

"Apology accepted. So, it's decision time Slightly Sexist Record Guy," she says teasingly, eliciting a chuckle from him. "If you say 'yes', where would be a good place to...?"

She pushes on a nearby open door that leads into the dimly lit storage room.

"Oh, that will do perfectly!" she says excitedly.

She walks into the room and boldly swats several empty boxes off an old wooden table they use for poker night. She then steps out of her size 5 1/2 Doc Marten boots, pushes them to the side with her bare feet, then turn's to face him.

"I know you'll deny this, but whenever I'm in your store, I catch you checking out my breasts," she says with a teasing smile, "I'm sure you're you're dying to know look like under my clothes."

Before he can deny her absolutely-true allegation, she turns her back to him, pulls her top and sports bra off together, drops them on the floor then turns to face him bare-breasted. She leans against the table, crosses one leg over the other then shimmies her shoulders once or twice causing her heavy g-size breasts to seductively sway ever so slightly.

"Well, you can stop wondering Record Dude. Take a good long look at them. Personally, I think they're quite lovely. Would you like to glide your cock between them then cum all over them? Is that what you're thinking of when you stare at them? I'll make that happen if you'll just give me that old record."

Record Guy doesn't answer but his eyes widen as he shakes his head in disbelief. He is of course shocked by Yoga Mom's banter but even more so by how gorgeous her natural breasts are. No, they are not the perky, gravity-defying breasts of a 20 or 30-something; they are indeed the breasts of a more mature woman, but they are still every bit as beautiful and every bit as arousing to look at as any Record Guy has ever seen. Perhaps it's because of their full, round shape, her large bumpy areoles and thick, long nipples - or maybe it's simply because Yoga Mom has a powerful sexual energy that makes everything about her more appealing to RG than any woman half her age.

After ogling her bare breasts, his eyes move downward until they land on her now bare feet. Once again, he finds himself utterly beguiled.

By her age, most women's feet are pretty beat up and misshapen from years of wearing shoes chosen more for style than for comfort. But not Yoga Mom's, her feet are remarkably pretty and youthful - like they belong to a 20 year-old. Her her skin is soft and flawless, her toes are perfectly shaped and her nails are exquisitely pedicured and painted with a deep red polish that strikingly contrasts with her pale skin and small black turtle tattoo.

"Damn," He thinks to himself, "is there anything about this woman that is NOT hot?"

"Hey, Record Guy! Are you checking out my feet?" she says, quite pleased that he clearly is. "Aren't they cute?" With an alluring smile, she raises a straightened leg, toes pointed, and gives him a closer look. Then repeats with the other foot a moment later.

"Honestly, I don't normally notice women's feet, but yeah... they are kinda nice to look at." He says rather weakly. He's trying not to sound too impressed with them, but failing.

"Well, I've never worn heels and I spend loads of money on expensive pedicures, so they better look nice. Come to Yoga on Thursday nights and you can stare at them all you like, along with two other guys there who keep looking at them. And a woman there, too."

Record Guy continues to gaze at them, which Yoga Mom clearly sees.

"Are feet your 'thang, Record Guy?" she asks with a flirtatious smile. "They're quite small which makes them great for giving foot jobs. Would you like that, maybe? How about 8 minutes of boob and foot-play? And you get to chose where you cum. I just need to know that I'm leaving with that ancient record."

He smiles, but doesn't respond...His will is weakening, but he doesn't want Yoga mom to know.

Though he's saying nothing, the look in his eyes suggest she's close to sealing the deal - despite his 'never pay for it' rule. Yoga Mom knows it's time to make her final offer - the one she prefers he accepts anyway.

"Do you know what poses we did at Yoga tonight?" she asks, without waiting for a response, "We did a lot of Downward Facing Dog, and you know what that does for me?"

"Stretches your hamstrings and glutes?" he says, just to be funny.

"Ha, that's cute! Yes, of course it does that. But it also makes me very horny for being bent over something and fucked. Will you do that for me, Record Guy? If I bend over this table and spread my legs wide for you, will you please fuck me? All I want is that old record. I don't care about your 'never pay for it' rule, and neither should you."

Yoga Mom turns her back to him, pushes her pants to the bottom of her butt then bends over the wooden table with her hands grasping the front edge. Her bare breasts bulge from her sides as they are pressed against the chilly table. She looks back at record guy, widens her stance and wantonly pushes her bare ass backward.

"So what do you say? May I have that stupid record, please? If your answer is yes, please help me out of my pants and take me." as she wiggles her ass again."

Record Guy knows a better man would kick this nervy woman out of his store, no matter how outrageously hot she is. But he won't. He is powerless to refuse her offer. He simply can't help but let his business priorities, and his 'I never pay for sex' pride give way to his now raging horniness for the outrageously erotic Yoga Mom.

He sighs and let's a few moments pass as if he's conflicted...But he's not. Finally...

"Of course I accept your offer," he replies with a resigned smile, "who could resist it? Your face, your breasts, your ass, and yes even your damn feet are all amazing, so how can I say 'no'."

"Why thank you Record Guy - that's so sweet of you to say. Honestly, I was hoping you'd hold out for more than just a titty and foot job. My pussy gets sooo hungry at yoga, so please get busy and feed it."

He quickly kneels behind her as she brings her legs back together. He grasps the waist band of her tight yoga pants then lowers and holds them down - she's not wearing underwear, not even a thong. She deliberately and slowly grazes his hands with each foot as she pulls it out of the clingy pants. She can hear him sigh.

Yoga Mom then steps back into her black Doc Marten Boots.

"That's probably a good idea, I can't remember the last time the floor was cleaned," he says as he pushes her pants to the side.

"Don't be silly - that's not why I did it. ...I did it because I like thought it would be kinda cute being fucked while wearing nothing but my boots. And I thought that maybe you'd think so too."

Once again he shakes his head in disbelief, "I can't believe you found a way to make this whole scene sexier, but you did."

She giggles, then wiggles her butt to show her appreciation for the compliment.

Before rising to his feet RG looks up at her beautiful bare butt and sighs.

"Darn, her ass is amazing," he utters to himself, not intending for her hear.

"Why thank you, Record Dude," she answers back, making it clear she did.

Sensing he'd like to see more than just her ass Yoga Mom arches her back then spreads her legs even further to give him a full view of her perfect vulva. He sighs loudly and his breathing grows deeper as he beholds her labia and clitoris - both are dark, swollen and damp from arousal. He's so taken with what he sees he wants to bury his face between her ass cheeks and orally ravish her but know's there's too little time.

He rises to his feet and quickly pulls off his Sonics (Band, not the basketball team) tee-shirt. Yoga Mom remains bent over the table but manages to look back and catch a glimpse of shirtless Record Guy just as he's unbuckling his belt.

"Wow, you've got quite the body! You're built more like an athlete than a..."

She stops mid-sentence as he has lowered his pants and underwear far enough down for her to catch her first glimpse of his perfectly groomed cock.

"Oh my god Record Guy - your dick!" she exclaims, "It's fucking huge! And you're not even fully hard yet!"

"I hope that's not a problem for you. It actually has been for a few woman who...

"I'm not a big girl you know, I'm gonna be cock-sore for a week!"

"I'll go very slowly, I promise." he says reassuringly.

"I love a challenge," she says, laughing lightly, "but seriously, I've been with one or two guys nearly that long, but no one even close to that thick! Jeezus, you missed your calling! You would've crushed it in porn. You're handsome with a great body and a beautiful, enormous cock and balls. Are you terrible at acting? Because that would cinch it."

He laughs at her comment but resists remarking on choosing porn as a career. He's already lost one minute to sex shaming.

Before getting behind her, he steps to the side to fully behold the scene. The visual of this incredibly sexy, uninhibited, bare-assed and bare-breasted horny mature woman bent over his creaky table eager to be penetrated is breathtaking.. And the fact that she is wearing nothing but black punk rock boots makes it even more so. He takes a long look - he wants to remember this image forever. And just as he's been gazing at her, she's been doing likewise.

"Damn it, Record Guy," she says after letting out an audible sigh, "I didn't plan on doing this, but I'm going to anyway..."

"What's wrong, are you having second thoughts?" he says, worried this may be over before it begins.

"Oh hell no, not a chance. It's just that, your dick is so gorgeous that if I don't suck it, I'll regret it. So I'm giving you your penalty minute back to come over here and gently fuck my mouth - if it fits, that is." she says with genuine uncertainty, "I'll tell you when your minute is up."

Record Guy is quickly at the front of the table, ready to honor her request. Yoga mom doesn't change her body position, or even reach for his shaft. With her hands still grasping the front of the table she simply lifts her head slightly. As he brings his dick close, she opens her beautiful slutty mouth as wide as she can to welcome him.

LMWM321
LMWM321
23 Followers
12