Mature Hot Wife Turns a Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes close and his knees weaken as the head of his cock becomes immersed in her very wet, very warm mouth. He slowly slides in and out with strokes of just an inch or less. The sound of sloshing and soft, lustful moans pour out of Yoga mom. She can't help but lightly scrape him with her teeth a few times but it doesn't detract from the euphoria of being in her hungry mouth. 60 seconds goes by in what feels like 10. Yoga mom lightly pats her hand on the card table to bring an end to her oral fucking. As he backs out, a stream of warm saliva spills out of her mouth and onto the floor. She offers no apologies for her sloppiness.

"Damn, I loved doing that but it was hard not scraping you." she says as she wipes off her lips with the back of her hand, "Now get busy with the main event and be careful not to stick it in the wrong hole. I'm pretty sure it won't fit there...not that it wouldn't be lots of fun trying."

He laughs lightly, "Don't worry, I've done this once or twice before..."

Record Guy steps behind Yoga Mom and grasps his shaft. He begins by very lightly teasing her erect clitoris with the tip of his glans. Each light touch causes Hot Mom to perceptibly twitch. He then very slowly slides the head of his cock down between her labia toward her wet and eager opening.

"Don't worry, I'll go in very very slowly," he says to reassure her as he is about to begin pushing his the head of cock inside of her.

"I don't want it slow," she impatiently declares, then forcefully backs into him, taking only a few inches of his length but all of his enormous girth at once.

The warmth and extraordinary tightness feels incredible for Record Guy, but is a bit uncomfortable for Yoga Mom. He sighs passionately as she let's out a very deep but quiet moan.

"Holy shit, I'm not sure if I'm being fucked or fisted, Record Guy," she says, breathing heavily, "that is by far the fattest cock I've ever had in either end of me. Please don't move for a moment."

Record Guy chuckles at her remark, then wonders if it was an apology she was expecting.

They both remain quiet and still for 5 seconds or so, as she breaths deeply while acclimating to his girth.

Finally, her vaginal muscles have adjusted to his thickness and she is now beginning to enjoy it. So much so, she wants to again feel the sensation of being stretched very wide during those first few inches of penetration.

"Come completely out, then go back in but not deep...And keep doing it," she asks.

As instructed, he begins to repeatedly pull all the way out, then go right back in - careful not to go more than just 2-3 inches deep. Yoga Mom's sighs grow louder with each re-penetration. She begins rearing back into him with each in-stroke, eventually taking his fat cock so deep that he's starting to lightly bump into her cervix.

"Okay, Record Dude now stay inside me but go a little deeper with each push. Go slowly, but deep. I can take it." she says as spreads her legs a bit further.

"Are you sure?" he asks with concern, "I'm starting to bottom out in you. Isn't that uncomfortable?"

"Yeah, a little..but it's making me super horny. When other guys reach that far it feels like something pointy is poking me. But the heavy, dull bump from your thick cock feels incredible. So keep going. I'll be sore later, but I don't care. Now c'mon, shove it in me as deep as you can!"

Each collision between his head and her back wall elicits a rapturous "Uhh!" or "Yes!!" from his revved up after-hours customer. Soon, he is pushing so forcefully that Yoga mom is being lifted completely off her feet. A few moments later, "Clunk!" Without stopping, Record guys looks down to investigate the noise and sees that one of her unzipped Doc Marten boots has been jostled off her foot. The sight of her bare, sexy, red-toenailed foot suspended in the air greatly excites Record Guy.

The wooden table flexes beneath their combined weight and creaks in reply to their slow rhythmic motion.

"Don't let me hurt you...I don't want that," says Record Guy, unable to understand how the constant battering of her cervix can be pleasurable.

"You're not hurting me!" she says, sounding slightly annoyed, "I love how it feels, so don't let up. Keep pushing that gorgeous cock all the way into the back of me. C'mon..fuck me, fuck me!" she lustfully commands.

Yoga Mom then boldly slides her right hand under her body and begins rubbing her clitoris with two fingers as he follow her orders. Her passionate moans and "Uhh!'s" are growing louder and more guttural.

Go! Go! Go!!! C'mon fuck me hard, shove it deep inside my hungry pussy! Oh shit.. Oh shit.. Ahhh...Ahh.....Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah..... Her voice trails off.

Seconds later Yoga Mom's body shudders and quivers as she lets out a long soft sigh. She stops rearing back into him, prompting him to slow then stop. Both are breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, Record Dude. I just came. That was fucking awesome. We still have time, so keep going. It's time for you to get yours. So c'mon...use me to cum! C'mon! use that tight pussy to make you cum!

Before resuming he leans forward. Yoga Mom knows exactly what he wants, she gets on her elbows so he can reach under her arms and fondle her breasts. With his chest lightly pressed against her back, he gently squeezes and caresses them as he brushes his thumbs back and forth across her huge textured areoles and stiffening nipples. She loves the feeling of her breasts being played with as much as he enjoys doing it. Moments later he resumes bottoming out in her as he continues to fondle her. She immediately resumes rubbing herself and pushing back into him.

"Don't finish in me," says Yoga Mom in a breathless voice, "I don't want your cum oozing through my pants while I'm at the bar with my girlfriends. Finish on my ass or back, or.... come over here and come in my mouth. I'll swallow as much as I can so it doesn't get on the floor."

Her last offer so surprises and excites Record Guy that just hearing her it, along with the incredible squeezing of his cock by her tight pussy, provokes an immediate need to cum - he couldn't make it half the way around the table if he tried. Earlier, he worried he couldn't finish in nine minutes and wondered if that would disappoint Yoga Mom - he shouldn't have worried; he isn't going to make it to 6 minutes.

He quickly pulls out, grips his shaft then releases three huge bursts; the first reaches all the way between her shoulder blades, the second lands mid-way down her spine and the third, and largest, forms a warm puddle in the small of her back. He grunted loudly with each release as Yoga Mom let out one long soft sigh. Feeling spent, record Guy relaxes his grip on his slippery cock, then joins Yoga mom for several seconds of silence and stillness.

"Mmmm - I love the feeling of your warm gooey cum on my back," says an exhausted sounding Yoga Mom, "I wish I could see it. It feels like a lot, which I'll take the credit for, of course," They both giggle.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it longer. I 'um," he's a bit embarrassed to say it, "I would have loved to have finished in your mouth, but I couldn't wait."

"Don't be sorry.. You gave me my first cervical orgasm Record Guy! Even my husband has never done that. You should take a bow.. And if you still want to feed me some of your cum, just dip your pretty dick in the puddle you made on my back and bring it over here. I'd love to clean it off for you as you watch me, then you can gently fuck my mouth me until our time is up. We still have three minutes and I always pay my debts in full," she says with a sense of pride.

"Let me ask," says Record Guy, "Do you, 'um, 'um...actually like cum in.. "

"Let me ask you...," she interrupts, and flips the questioning. "Why would men enjoy licking and swallowing a woman's sex-ooze and women not enjoy doing it with a guys? It's because women are told they shouldn't enjoy it, that's why. And I don't abide by those silly double standards. So yes! I fucking love licking cum - especially off of a very pretty cock that just gave me a raging orgasm."

"I'll say it again, Record Guy, men and women really aren't that different. We're just raised to believe we are. Now, enough of these lessons on gender norms, bring me that sloppy dick of yours and I'll show you how much I like it."

"You're right. No more questions," he says to be agreeable, but not entirely convinced about the comparison.

Seconds later he is at the front of the table presenting his messy cock to the still hyper-aroused Yoga Mom. She lightly grasps his shaft with one hand and begins licking and sucking the thick glaze off his head into her mouth, then swallowing it.

He watches in gobsmacked amazement, and sighs.

"Mmm...," she purrs, "Your cum is quite yummy, record guy. It figures you'd have that going for you too. You're like the perfect fuck-toy, aren't you?..Good-looking, big cock and nice-tasting cum." She says with a kittenish giggle.

He grins, but suspects she's just blowing smoke; but he's wrong, she truly digs everything about him.

After one last lick, she takes his softening cock into her wet mouth - which is easy now that his girth has diminished - and enthusiastically sucks on it like a pacifier, producing more sensual sounds from them both. 45 seconds later, she gently pushes him back then wipes the saliva and cum from her lips and chin, once again using just the back of her hand

"Ok, Hot Record Guy, services have been rendered - that record is mine now." They both laugh lightly. "Do me a favor please. Before wiping me off, take a picture of the huge mess you made on me - and fit the album into the picture. I want to send it to my husband now to show how I just earned the newest addition to his collection."

He decides not to comment on the crazy request; again, he doesn't want another lesson. So he does as asked. Truth be told, he's proud of what has to be his largest ejaculation ever, so he's happy to show it off. After taking the picture, he removes all traces from her back - going through three hand-wipes to accomplish the task.

She gets off the table, offering him a final glimpse of her incredible breasts, then begins to dress.

A moment later they are facing each other, grinning, but say nothing for a few moments. Then...

"You asked me what our third rule is, do you still want to know?" she asks with a provocative smile, as she uses a hand-wipe to more thoroughly clean the cum off her face.

"Well, rule #3 states that we can't be with the same person more than three times. So don't expect to do this again! Well, not more than twice, that is.." She says with a coquettish smile.

"Ha!" Record Guy blurts out, realizing he may have another two private shopping sessions with Yoga Mom. He smiles back at her, but doesn't comment - he doesn't want to seem too eager. Who know what she'll want next time.

He then has the impulse to confirm that her name is Melanie but then realizes it's more fun not knowing it. The whole nickname thing is sort of cute and seems quite appropriate for a relationship that is only about 9 minutes of sex."

"Here's the record, Hot Yoga Mom. It's a prog-rock classic, your husband will love it." he says, as he hands her the valuable King Crimson album.

"Thank you, Hot Record Guy," I'm sure he will and whenever he plays it we'll smile at each other remembering how I earned it. And It was such hard work too, right?" He laughs loudly.

She takes it from him, and studies the unusual cover art for a few moments. She looks up at him, then, as he watches, peels the $500 sticker off the album she just earned, and walks over to the $3 record bin...and picks up the first album she sees.

"I might be back next week for this Leo Sayer album, she says with a flirty smile.

"But I don't know about this price," as she places the $500 sticker over the $3 one. "I'll discuss it with my husband when I get home, but I should warn you that he'll probably say $500 is too much. And I know that might be a problem since you don't negotiate on price."

"Ha! Well, $500 for that album is probably $500 too much. But yes, the price is what it is - no discounts." he replies, playing along with her.

"Are you mocking my husband's taste in music? First you slut-shame me several times, then you music-shame my husband. You're lucky you're so handsome AND have such a gorgeous dick," she says with a laugh, "otherwise I'd take my business elsewhere."

"I'm sorry. I'll put it aside for you even though there's zero chance of it selling at that price...actually at any price," he says while holding back a smirk. She lets the final dig pass without comment but rolls her eyes playfully.

"Bye Hot Yoga Mom, and thank you for visiting Retro Records. I truly do hope to see you back next week."

"You're welcome Hot Record Guy, and yes, maybe I'll be back next Thursday that other record. I know we'll be doing a lot of Downward Facing Dog again." She looks back at him, smiling suggestively, then walks out of the storage room.

A few moments later, just as he is about to sit down with a neat Maker's Mark Bourbon to enjoy as he reflects on the evening, Hot Yoga Mom reappears....

"Oh, I just texted the picture to my husband. He loved it! But he texted me right back to tell me that already has this record! Apparently, he listened to it once a long time ago then filed it under "C" for Crimson, instead of "K" for King. The Silly Goose!! So, you can have it back - he does't need two copies," she hands him back the valuable album.

Record Guy is dumbfounded as he takes the album from her, but can't think of what to say...

"See you next week - maybe! Byeeee!!" As she gives him a devilish smile, then walks out of the storage room. Moments later he hears the sound of the front door closing.

Jim shakes his head in disbelief, just as he has many times tonight. He knows he's been duped in some strange way, but can't figure out what exactly the offense is. He gets to keep the valuable album, he got 9 minutes of sex with the hottest woman he's every been with, and he can still claim - well, sort of - that he has never paid for sex.

He's soon decides to just be blissful in his confusion and celebrate his crazy unforgettable night by taking a good long sip of his bourbon. Minutes later he begins preparing another $500 price tag for the King Crimson album - still grinning from ear-to-ear.

______

An Explanation:

Melanie and I have a wonderful decades-long marriage. And one of the keys to our longevity is that we each fully support the sexual needs of the other, including - as of our 20th anniversary - the kink of occasionally being with other people. For me, it's pretty simple - I'm allowed to visit sex clubs a few times a year to have NSA sex with other women. Melanie's kink, however, is more complicated and requires more preparation.

A few times each year, Melanie get's to scratch her irrepressible itch to sell her body to a stranger. Her unique twist on this common fantasy is getting super handsome men - the sort who will insist they would never pay for sex - to agree to pay her in cash, or goods, for just 9 minutes of it. And once they do, she gives them the most mind-blowing sex she can possibly squeeze into their short time together - after all, if they don't climax before their time is up, she takes it very personally. Her potential targets include any man, from her work or personal life, who is attractive, confident, kind and is unattached. She's not interested in being set up with a John through an Escort Agency - there's no fun in that. For her the thrill comes from turning an unsuspecting man into a John.

Before anyone flames me for allowing my wife to take chances being with a stranger, I don't. We both accept the STD risk from our outside flings, but I don't abide the risk of someone treating Melanie roughly. With the help of her close friend, a female cop, we carefully screen all prospective Johns with a thorough background check, and close scrutiny of all social media. Then, I meet each of them several times. In the present case, I visited Retro Records three times and had lengthy conversations with unsuspecting Record Guy about music and politics - all for the purpose of gauging his trustworthiness to be with my wife. Finally, during her hookups I am always very close by; if Melanie doesn't emerge by an agreed upon time, her cop-friend and I will promptly be at the John's door. Thankfully, that hasn't been necessary.

As for payment...Melanie is a very successful Vice-President at a Biotech company. She makes plenty of money; she doesn't need or want any of theirs. It's convincing her Johns to pay her, then getting them off very quickly (and hopefully herself too) that excites her - it's not about keeping their money, or their rare King Crimson album. So just as she's about to leave, she always makes up a reason to give it back.

Since our 20th anniversary 10 years ago, Melanie has propositioned 12 vetted Johns, and closed every single one of them. And she is very proud of the fact that she has been able to make every one of them cum before their 9 minutes were up. And though she has not yet been with any of them more than once - as permitted under rule #3 of our arrangement - she's going back to Retro Records at least once more. There's just something about the way Hot Record Guy lifts her off her pretty little size 5 1/2 feet.

12