Mature Interracial Lust

Story Info
Alex resists his interracial temptation.
3.3k words
4.65
6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the peak of the pandemic, I had signed up to become a travel nurse and agreed on an assignment to go down to Louisiana to help with severely understaffed hospitals. My first assignment was a small town in southern louisiana that's on the bayou. Little did i know what southern hospitality had in store for me

Being a male nurse was always different. Most patients and families expected the nurse to be a female. I've always enjoyed caring for people and becoming a nurse was my way of helping people during their most vulnerable times in life. I had always been a bit of an enigma. A college gymnastics jock with big muscles on my 5'7 frame and an even bigger smile with my blue eyes. Despite my size, I stood out in the crowd and people took notice of my presence. A good sense of humor also went a long way in making me attractive for most women including many nurses I've worked with over my career. 

One of the busy nights, we admitted an elderly woman to the ICU who needed respiratory support and was not doing so well. Her family was trying to come in and see her but the policy was to allow one visitor at a time. Her daughters would come in during the day and her son would come in the evening after his work. Anthony was hard to miss when he was in the room. An older, 6'4 black man with a muscular build, a well trimmed beard, and a bald cut, he would stay with his mom until visiting hours were over. I would often say hi to him and update him about the plans of care as passed down to me from the day shift. He would tell me stories about his mom and his big family including his ex-wife, his current girlfriend and his two daughters. I came to learn that he was a financial advisor in a big community bank and he was known in his community for all the good financial advice he gave his clients. 

One evening, I was repositioning his mother when I stepped out to ask for help with the physical task. No one was available as we were short-staffed and everyone was caring for other patients. Anthony offered to help me and I took him up on his offer. He came closer to the bed and I was showing me where to grab the sheets. The height difference was so apparent, I barely reached his shoulder. "Man, you are a tall dude" i told Anthony in a joking manner. Anthony laughed about it and replied "No one has called me dude in a long time Alex". I laughed it off and told him I'm not southern and it's been an adjustment getting used to saying "sir and ma'am". We eventually repositioned his mother and he must have saw my arms bulging when i was pulling her up. "You're a strong dude Alex" as he let out a big laugh. "Touche" I replied as i told him about my gymnastics career and all the muscles i had built in college. "Your blue eyes stand out with this green scrubs you're wearing" he told me as I froze not knowing what to say back to this man. My heart had started racing for unclear reasons and i felt some heaviness in my throat that tied me up from saying anything back to him. Several seconds later i was able to manage a mere "thank you for the kind compliment sir" as he gave me a big smile. 

The next morning i went to the gym after my shift and tried to run and lift like i usually do. Everything felt out of sync. My arms were trembling, my legs felt weak. I managed to do whole body workout for about an hour before heading to my small furnished apartment to sleep. Sleep eluded me as I couldn't fall asleep and stay asleep for long. The heart racing sensation and the adrenaline rush kept waking me up and i found myself aroused but i wasn't sure what was making me aroused. 

Later that evening, I was heading back to the hospital to continue my shift. I chose a pair of 'designer scrubs' that mold your body very well and are extremely comfortable to wear. They were light purple/pink as i had bought them in honor of breast cancer awareness month. I walked into the hospital feeling a little silly with my color choice. My fellow nurses all commented about how they "loved" the color of the scrubs. I started my shift and got sign out as usual and was assigned to Ms. Robinson as i had been for the last several nights. Little to my surprise his sisters were there and Anthony had taken the evening off to be with his family. I had a great conversation with the sisters and we talked a bunch about their mother, Anthony, and the family overall. I learned that Anthony himself was a cancer survivor and we connected over my scrub color standing in solidarity of cancer awareness. The rest of the evening was uneventful but I felt a sense of disappointment that night. 

Four days later, i had returned from a few days off to find out that Anthony's mom was deteriorating and the family were withdrawing care.  She passed later that night and we went through the paperwork as usual. I had felt connected to that family but I've had similar connections with many families over my short career as an ICU nurse

A few days pass by and the nurses station got a care basket from Anthony and his family with it a card dedicated to Alex. I opened it and much to my surprise, it only had his cellphone number listed in there. Again, I felt my heart racing and my throat closing up and i felt my muscles trembling as before. "What do i do with the number" i thought to myself? Do I text him? Do i wish him condolences? I. had wanted things to end a little differently than they did!

"Anthony, I wanted to pass along my condolences for your loss. It was a pleasure taking care of your mother in her last few days with us" I texted him two days later. I had never texted a family member before. I knew this was uncharted territory but i couldn't resist the urge to text him. The iMessage first read as 'delivered' and i kept staring at the screen until it changed to 'read'. my heart sank into my stomach, i realized he can now see if i read his messages and vice versa. The iMessage typing dots kept rolling until i got a text from him saying "Thank you Alex! I know you wore those pink scrubs for me  ". I felt a sense of doom and a knot in my stomach. "how do i explain that to him" i thought to myself. 

I defended myself by saying i was out of other scrubs and that i was traveling and didn't have a lot of other choices. He was playful about it, commenting that his sisters had thought "your booty was the definition of a bubble butt". I couldn't help myself but quickly reply that yes it was muscular and bubbly from all the squatting i've done. He replied " I wanna see it for myself and be the judge of that"I froze as i hadn't thought of Anthony as a bisexual man. He had kids. He had a girlfriend who was younger than him and was a good looking woman. "In person or just a picture?" I replied, hoping he would say he just wanted a picture to satisfy some intrigue he has. "In person and wearing a pink jockstrap" he repliedThe dots kept moving and i knew i was in for some deep trouble. and then the picture i wasn't expecting came in. A picture of his massive black cock and his muscular body including his head in the picture. "I guess there's no doubt it's you in this picture, wow!!" I replied with my mouth dropped from how massive his cock was. I couldn't unsee what i had just seen."I honestly didn't think you'd be into guys, I'm a little surprised" i followed up"Few things in life make me happier than seeing a white jock on his knees, sucking my BBC and bending over for me""Wow, you have some deep seeded interracial fantasies Anthony" I replied"You are exactly what i want in male. Handsome, short and muscular young guy"  Anthony replied

After much conversation, I had learned that Anthony and his girlfriend like to cuckold white couples where Anthony sleeps with the white wife and his girlfriend sleeps with the male, but afterwards Anthony likes to fuck the male as well. He has always wanted a submissive white boy just for his pleasure but never has found the right one as a play partner. 

We agreed to have a drink at a local bar and met up in the evening. Anthony had just gotten off work and was wearing a business casual suit that featured his muscles very well. I had dressed in my favorite tight jeans and a tight shirt to show off my muscles to him. After a couple of drinks, I excused myself to the bathroom and when i came back, Anthony reached over and whispered "I know you're wearing the pink jockstraps i asked you to wear". I laughed it off and told him "you'd have to find that out yourself". He payed the tab and texted me his address. We left the bar as any two regular buddies would leave a bar, shook hands and wished each other well. 

I sat in my car and stared at his address. "There's no going back once you go to that house Alex" I thought to myself. My finger was shaking as I hesitated to press the address and link it to the Maps app. I took a swig of whiskey and waited for my nerves to calm a bit. I pressed the address and started driving over to his apartment. 

I knocked on the door and waited while my heart was pounding. I wasn't sure where his family would be. In a few seconds, he opened the door with a big grin on his face and holding a glass of whiskey in his hands. " I knew you would come" Anthony told me as i walked inside his house and he closed the door. "Where's the family" I asked him as i was clearly nervous to be there. "Relax, Elsa lives in a separate place and the kids are on their own" referring to his girlfriend Elsa. 

He made his way to the bar, poured me a glass of whiskey and handed it to me. "This will make you relax a bit more" he smiled as he handed it to me. He reached his arm around my waist and grabbed my buttcheek. "That's some fine bubble butt Alex, I wanna see it in my bedroom" as he started walking to his bedroom. The lighting in the house was just right, it was dim and some light LED lights were setting the mood in his bedroom as I slowly followed him into his bedroom.

"Close the door behind you" he asked as I followed my command. He had a king sized bed that was significantly elevated above ground. He sat on a King's chair next to his bed and asked me to start stripping away as if I was giving him a lap dance. I hesitated as I started to get a little closer to him, slowly lifting my shirt as I was getting closer.  I lifted the front of the shirt and put it behind my back, showing off my muscular arms, chest and abs. "That's a very sexy body Alex!" as his hand reached over to feel my muscles. "You make for a perfect boy toy" he told me as my heart raced a little more. I had never been called that in such a demeaning manner but i couldn't say anything back. 

I stood between his legs and turned my butt back to him and started slowly moving my hips as i was undoing my tight jeans. His smile was filling his face and his hands were quickly around my waist helping me get my pants down. I took my pants off my feet and went back to stand between his legs, wearing nothing but my pink jockstrap and my shirt in a very sexual way. 

"Sit on my leg" Anthony ordered me as his hands were feeling my butt cheeks and opening them up, one finger running up and down my butt crack and feeling my tight hole. 

I felt very obedient and submissive in his powerful arms. There i was, exposed and being ordered around by this muscular and handsome older black gentleman to do as he pleases. He stood up and quickly towered over me as i was standing in front of him. He started taking his shirt off as i started feeling his abs and chest and found my hand reaching into this neck. He quickly grabbed me closer and leaned in and kissed me with his big lips, sticking his tongue forcefully into my mouth. While I had only kissed a couple of men in my life, i found myself making out with Anthony as if i was his girlfriend and i needed to please him. 

He started to take off his pants and remove his shoes to get freed up. He was wearing a black jockstrap that left little to the imagination. His cock was throbbing inside his pants. He then sat in his chair, with his legs opened wide, his cock barley covered with his jockstrap. "Get on your knees boy" he ordered me as i quickly complied with his orders. I took a quick sip of whiskey before i found my hands wandering over his cock.  

"How big are you" I asked him as i realized how silly my question was. "10 inches Alex" he replied before i moved his jockstrap aside, grabbed the shaft of his cock and stared in disbelief. "I've never seen this one this big" i told him. "This is a weapon of ass destruction" i said in half jokingly way.'You're about to find out" He replied to me before his hand leaned over to my head and brought my mouth to his cock. "Now suck it like a good slut"My mouth felt dry all of the sudden, i opened up my mouth and tried to put my lips around the head of his cock just to realize I have to open my mouth bigger and bigger to fit this massive cock in my mouth. I started working his shaft, slowly getting it more wet and stroking it with both my arms. "Good boy" he told me as he used his hand to force my mouth to take in even more of his big cock. 

I felt a moment of pride and joy, bringing pleasure to him and sucking his big cock, something i didn't think i was capable of. I also felt like his little slut boy toy. I may have felt ashamed to admit it earlier that i was desiring this man, but all of that soon vanished as i was thrilled with my new role as his fucktoy

I kept pleasing his cock for another fifteen minutes before he stood up, picked me up and tossed me over the bed. " my turn to eat your boy pussy" as i felt a deeper pit in my stomach. "I can't take you in my ass Anthony" I quickly replied. "My hole hasn't been stretched for a few years now" i added as he could see the shear fear in my face. "Relax baby boy, daddy is gonna slowly work your hole to get you ready for me"

He bent me over on his bed and started to rim my hole with his big lips and tongue, slowly inserting his tongue into my hole. I had prepared myself with an enema earlier as I was expecting the night may be heading towards this. Quickly one finger and then two fingers were inside my hole stretching me out. 

I kept thinking to myself how his fingers felt very tight inside my hole and how would i possibly be able to take his big cock? He kept working my hole like a master plumber, lubricating me and dilating my hole. I was his little boy pussy and daddy wanted to fuck me and satisfy his need to make me submit to his powerful cock

He slowly started to slide his big cock inside my hole feeling the head go in very slowly. Just when i thought he was done, he made a big thrust of his dick inside me that felt like i was being ripped into pieces. "Holy shit" I screamed as i followed it with a moan that could only be described as the pinnacle of joy from pain"I'm nowhere near done with your hole Alex" as Anthony started a rhythmic thrust into my boypussy"Yes, Yes, Yes, Ohhhh fuck!!" i moaned as more and more of his cock was going inside me

"Now the fun part starts" he said gleefully as he pushed my head into the bed and assumed a doggystyle while standing off the bed. He was tall enough to stand on the floor and his cock would reach the bed, all while i had my legs on the bed, bent over and opened up like a fuck toy. He started thrusting in and out of me rhythmically and progressively with more force, holding my waist with his powerful hands to make sure I can't move. 

I couldn't move, not that I wanted to move neither. I could tell he was enjoying himself as he kept spanking my butt while saying "this is a hot view of your ass boy". He kept repositioning himself deeper inside me, gripping my hips tighter. 

He suddenly let it out a big moan and shouted "FUCK" in excitement as he had reached climax and was starting to cum inside me. I had never had anyone cum inside me. I couldn't resist him to make him pullout, I felt his load going deep inside me all while he was still thrusting into me. He then got up in the bed, leaned over top of me and gave me a big kiss on my lips. I felt so proud for having made this beast of a man cum inside me and have brought him so much joy. 

We kissed for several minutes while he remained inside me rock hard. He finally pulled out his big cock and laid on the bed. My hole was full of his cum and I tried to hold it in as long as I could. I excused myself to use the restroom, cum dripping down my thighs as I was walking there. 

"Did this just happen to me?" I kept thinking to myself. I helped myself to use the restroom and clean myself up a bit, still wearing my pink jockstrap. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I could see it from his perspective. He gets to fuck a good looking, muscular white guy with a delicious bubble butt. 

I didn't care about my needs, I just wanted to be close to this man. I felt emotionally attached to him at this point as if I was his new girlfriend. I wanted to kiss him more, I wanted to cuddle him more. More importantly, I wanted to fuck him more. 

We laid in bed for another hour, kissing and chatting about he sees us going forward. He made it clear that he wanted me to be his boy toy. He then whispered into my ear that he would like to make me his sissy girlfriend and fuck me along with his girlfriend. My heart raced with excitement as this would be a new frontier I had never experienced but had always wanted to try.