My Neighbor, My Fantasy

Story Info
A neighbor provides a man's ultimate gay interracial fantasy.
3.5k words
4.74
15k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it's been a few months since it happened, the experience I'm about to confess feels like it just happened yesterday, it's that intense. I should begin a few weeks before it all began, when I was moving into my new apartment, after breaking up with my ex-girlfriend.

My friend stood me up at the last minute of the day I was to move my belongings. I didn't have much, but my apartment was on the second floor. Even hauling 10 boxes up a flight of stairs is pretty tiring. I was into my third box when I heard a voice from behind me as I was carrying a box through my doorway.

"Need some help?" I heard from behind. I turned to see a tall, slender black man coming from the apartment across from me.

"Thanks, but I couldn't impose." I answered.

"Hey, what kind of neighbor would I be?" He insisted.

"Well, thanks. I appreciate it." That was all I could say. He saved me a few trips up and down the stairs. We exchanged names as we carried the remaining boxes. His name was Lamar and I told him my name, Adam.

When he noticed that I had no furniture, he volunteered to help me with moving any other items. I explained that my bedroom and living room furniture were being delivered by the store I just purchased them from. Since I am in my mid-twenties Lamar guessed that I had just finished college. I told him I was a few years from that and that I just left my girlfriend. He noticed I had no bed and volunteered an inflatable mattress he had when he had family over. I told him I had planned to use a sleeping bag, but I took him up on his offer. As a way to say thank you, I invited him to share the pizza I was going to order, which we enjoyed with a few beers.

My friendship with Lamar grew quickly. We spent a lot of time together over the next couple of weeks, shopping for groceries, buying items for my new place and him introducing me to other residents at the apartment's pool. He grilled some steaks for me one night, I cooked some spaghetti a couple of nights later. Lamar was the first black friend that I ever had, while this might not be a big deal to most, it was huge for me because I had a secret that no one knew about, especially Lamar. I had a strong sexual attraction to black men.

I had always lived my life as a totally straight male, but underneath my heterosexual exterior I had this incredible allure for black men. Even my girlfriend of three years never knew that secretly I would masturbate once or twice a week watching interracial porn, not for the ladies, but the men. I would fantasize I was the person with those huge black cocks. What scared me about getting to know Lamar, was that I was very attracted to him, physically.

More and more as we spent time, I found myself curious what he was packing in those pants. I could see he had a bulge; it was obvious, but how big was that black cock of his? His body was incredible as well, tall, lean and muscular. He was every bit the type I wanted for my first homosexual experience, but I was too scared to even hint to him that I wanted him as badly as I did. Lamar was just too masculine and manly to even suggest he might be into men.

Now, my porn of choice went from interracial straight porn to watching white men suck and fuck hung black men. I never dared to even peek at scenes like this before, but my desire and curiosity was too overwhelming. Night after night I would blow a huge load watching white men get it on with black men as I jerked off to the screen. It did nothing but make me want Lamar even more.

Now into our second month of friendship. I was so used to Lamar coming over, I wouldn't even tidy up for company. He would call to see if it was ok. I would always answer, "of course". We got to a level of comfort to where he wouldn't even knock. One afternoon I got a call from Lamar to see if he wanted to do some grocery shopping together. The great thing was with these stores offering so many B.O.G.O deals, we would often split the bill, saving some good money. I was in the middle of a lengthy and intense jerk-off session when he called. I paused the video and answered the phone. As soon as I agreed to go shopping with him, I went to get ready. I would just have to finish the jack off session at a later time.

A few minutes later, Lamar had entered. I was putting on my shoes when he said, "Ready?" I jumped up and said "Let's go!". When I reached the door with Lamar behind me, I realized I left my wallet by my computer in my bedroom. I mentioned I needed to grab it and Lamar volunteered to retrieve it. I wasn't even thinking of what was still on my screen when I told him where the wallet was. Lamar entered my bedroom but didn't emerge, a few seconds had passed, I wondered what was going on.

"Adam?" He called out to me, his voice sounded funny. I went into my bedroom to find Lamar standing in front of my computer. I thought it would have gone into sleep mode, but even with that I just forgot what I left showing on the screen. Lamar was standing in front of the computer with the clear image of a white man being spit roasted by two hung black men. He had a big black cock in his mouth and another fucking his ass. I froze in fear.

"What is this?" He asked. I tried to answer, but I just stuttered. "Umm, I...I...can...um...explain..."

"Are you gay?" He asked straightforward.

"No...no!" I shot out.

Lamar had a look of shock, a look of disbelief. "Come on Adam, tell me. Are you into this? You into black men?"

"Lamar, please...let me explain." I tried to come up with more words but just came up short. My friend simply left the room, I could hear the door close behind him. I sat in disbelief in what just happened. Minutes may have passed, I wasn't sure. The pornographic image just sat in front of me. Suddenly, my cell phone rang. It was Lamar.

"Hello?" I said in a weak voice, still shook up.

"Before I ask you one more time, I am going to tell you something." Lamar's voice in a very straightforward manner shot out. "You may be thinking I just ran out angry with you. I'm not. I'm mad at myself because I haven't been really honest with you. Adam, I'm bisexual. I have been with men and women."

Suddenly a rush of relief washed over me. I started to perk up as I listened to him explain everything. Lamar continued as he confessed that his past sexual experiences had varied in different stages. He lost his virginity to a woman but in college he had sex with a couple. He was shocked that he really enjoyed being with a man. Soon he began having sex with men and women but the sex he enjoyed the most was with white men. As I listened, my cock grew and stiffened. I had to pull my incredible erection out for relief and began to slowly work it.

Lamar also confessed that he had wanted to hit on me several times since we met but he told me that I seemed too straight, afraid he would lose me as a friend by coming on to me. I laughed at that point and told him I knew exactly what he meant. I admitted that I had been thinking of him as well. Lamar then confronted me about why my breathing was getting heavy. I had to answer honestly that I had my cock out and was stroking it. He told me he was doing the same.

"So, what do you want to do about this?" He asked.

"You want to come back over?" I asked in a shaky voice, the realization of asking a black man over for sex was extremely intense. There was a long pause. The line was quiet for a half a minute.

"What do you want?" Lamar asked in a deep seductive voice.

"I want to suck your black cock." I answered. Again, the line got quiet for a long time. I sat in my computer chair, playing with my erection. My breathing was deep and rapid. I can't remember being this aroused. Suddenly a voice came from my bedroom door. "Then suck it." Lamar had snuck into my apartment.

I looked over at him. He had changed pants, instead of jeans, Lamar had warm-up pants on and sporting the most breathtaking bulge I have ever seen. It actually appeared as if he stuffed a rod under the warm-ups, some would say Lamar was popping a monster tent.

"Oh my God." I cried out. It was a sight that was both exciting and daunting. As he approached me, my eyes were focused on that protruding weapon in his pants, sticking out so vividly.

"Do you know how long I have waited for this?" He said in a gentle manner.

"Not as long as I have waited." I looked up into his eyes. "I have never been with a man before, Lamar. I have dreamed of being with a black man for many years." I looked back down focusing on his massive boner. "This is truly a dream come true."

"Make it happen..." Lamar commanded. I released my own hard-on to take a grip on both sides of the warm-ups. I slowly slid them down and it was quickly revealed that Lamar wasn't wearing any underwear. When his pubic pair was showing, I got really scared but even more curious. I could see the base of his cock as I slid the pants down a little more.

"Oh wow!" I proclaimed. Just an inch or two of his cock revealed how thick his shaft was, the darkness of his cock's skin color and the beginning of some very protruding veins. I continued to slide his pants down slowly, as if I was unwrapping a prized gift. Sure, I wanted to yank them down and get on this fabulous cock, but by doing this slow reveal, I was making the most of the first big black cock I laid eyes on.

Lamar was just looking down, enjoying my fascination with his manhood. I think this is why he liked being with white men more, we really worship the black cock more. I know I was as I was looking at more and more of his cock. I had now slid the pants to the top of his thighs and his cock still hadn't been completely uncovered. It was straining to come out, you could see it would stick out when I would get the waistline of the pants past the head. I was trying to estimate how many inches this cock could be as I continued to slide the pants down. Finally, I cleared the head and it popped up with so much ferocity, it nearly hit my face.

I gasped when it did and said "Damn!" out loud. Lamar's cock was easily over ten inches, easily as thick as a good cucumber and as dark as chocolate pudding. I didn't even take the time to gander over it or study it. I stuffed it into my mouth as soon as it was released. I could feel Lamar's hand grip my head as he said, "Oh yeah, get it Adam. Get all of that cock."

I quickly discovered that I wasn't going to get all of his cock in my mouth, even half of it for that matter. I was able to fit his huge head and a few inches after that, but what I could stuff in my mouth I sucked on with vigor. I moaned as I comprehended that I was actually sucking a big black cock. Even bigger than many of the cocks I had seen in porno movies. As my left hand gripped his cock, I went back to jerking off with my right hand.

I whimpered and cooed as I pushed my mouth up and down that black beauty. His tasty cock got my mouth watering quickly and I noticed saliva was building around my lips, starting to spill out. I had gone over five minutes without stopping or taking his cock out of my mouth once. Finally, Lamar asked, "How do you like my cock, Adam?"

I pulled it out just long enough to exclaim breathlessly, "It's incredible...so big and beautiful! You have a huge cock, Lamar...I love it!" He simple ran his fingers through my hair as I stuffed it back in my mouth, sucking & slobbering on it like a cheap whore.

I was overwhelmed with sexual lust and excitement, but I didn't realize how great it was until I felt the sudden unmistakable sensation of an orgasm. Now, normally one would just stop jerking off and give it a rest, but my climax was so powerful, I knew there was nothing to prevent it. I didn't even have a chance to warn Lamar, I had his cock too deep in my mouth to say anything understandable. As my cock suddenly erupted with tall spouts of cum, Lamar simply announced, "There he blows!"

I don't want to take away from this amazing cock I was sucking, but I had to admit, this was one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. I can't remember shooting as much cum with such velocity. I groaned with every solid, pearly rope released, but I never stopped sucking Lamar's worthy cock. When I was done, my cock, lap and shirt were a sticky mess, but I wasn't about to stop to clean up. I had a remarkable black cock to please.

"Feel good?" Lamar asked. I answered with an uh-huh with a mouth full of black penis. "I have a feeling that was built up and very needed. I know the feeling."

Now with both hands free, I went to even more fondling and probing with my hands all over Lamar's staggering ebony tool. I watched many black men jerk their cocks off in videos, many seemed to enjoy having their huge balls pulled and fondled. Lamar's nuts were immense and hung with heaviness. I gripped his mighty jewels and gave them a pull. He moaned, so I continued. Both were a little too much to grip, so I wrapped around his ball sack right above his balls and pulled gently.

I found myself becoming intrigued with these huge testicles and wound up lifting his heavy cock and running my tongue over them. I lapped his balls, then I took one of them in my mouth, letting it slide out of my mouth as I pulled away. I gave the other nut a washing and could hear Lamar's heavy breathing. I was enjoying making love to his balls nearly as much as his cock. Lamar took his cock from my hands as I continued on his nuts. He encouraged me to continue licking and sucking them as he jerked his cock hard & fast. I could tell he was working up an orgasm of his own.

I pondered if I wanted him to cover my face or shoot in my mouth. I had no idea of what size of a load he was capable of producing. I also was curious how I would react to a man cumming in my face or mouth. I had envisioned it many times, but now it was about to happen. When I could hear him and sense his cock was starting to throb, I made my decision.

I took Lamar's cock from him and started to work my mouth up and down on his head. Jerking his shaft with one hand and pulling his nuts with the other. Lamar encouraged me with what I was doing with breathless praise of what I was doing. "Oh yeah, do that. Oh yeah, don't stop!"

The way his cock pulsed I just knew this was going to be memorable. I quickly comprehended that I underestimated how much cum he was going to blow. The first wave filled my mouth, I had to pull off of his cock to swallow. Before I could fit it back between my lips I was treated with a plastered face of black seed. A long rope that went from my cheek to my hair. I regrouped and caught the third blast in my mouth again. I let the next load shoot in my mouth as well but slipped his cock out of my mouth, jerking it off. He added more cum to my shirt, I watched as some impressive loads left his cock head. Not sure how much he came, but it was a lot.

Despite cum on my face and cum in my mouth, Lamar bent down and kissed me deeply. We even started to French kiss and I could feel my hard-on returning. I expected a time to rest or clean up but to my amazement, Lamar took me out of my chair and moved me to the bed.

"No way! You can't be... this isn't happening!" I shrieked not in protest but in amazement. I couldn't believe what he was about to do, I watched with enthralled eyes as he took my pants off and got completely nude. He lost a little of his erection but was still more than hard enough to do what he was about to do. Lamar took some lubricant that he must have brought with him and applied a liberal amount to my asshole, then applied some on his cock head. My legs were spread and pushed up. With one hand gripping the back of my thigh and the other gripping his cock, I could feel the cold slick sensation of being penetrated by a very large head.

"Take that black cock." Lamar commanded me.

"Give it to me. You're amazing, Lamar!" I praised. He worked several inches into me and began to work that section of his long cock in and out, expanding my asshole, getting it used to his size and girth. All I could do is moan and grit my teeth. I blew great heaves of breath as he slid even deeper.

Now he had worked half of his cock into me. I reached up and took a handful of his asscheeks, signaling I was ready for his fucking. Lamar was an extremely physical lover, not afraid to lay that ebony pipe hard and fast. My legs quivered and kicked as he repeatedly ran that huge black cock into my white sphincter, that proved to be very receptive to his pounding.

I took my cock, which had grown to a full erection again, and pumped it as fast as I was being fucked. Lamar's cock had also stiffened to its full rock-hard state. Watching that elongated erect black cock penetrate me was a thrill in itself. He must have sensed that my asshole was really ready for his cock. He flipped me around and positioned me on my elbows and knees.

I had watched many white men take their lover's huge black cocks in this position and dreamed when I might get my own bucking from a black bull. Lamar teased me by slapping that imposing tool on my asscheeks, making me beg. I did indeed beg him to fuck me, I wanted that cock in my body more than anything. Again, I felt that head pressed against my inexperienced hole and felt a pop of penetration. It was slid deep in me then released with a thrashing of long, brisk pumps.

Lamar simply took a grip of my hips as he laid into me. First on his knees then after several minutes, an astonishing display of dominance by getting on his feet and pounding me mercilessly. My hands stretched out, grabbing a handful of my bedsheets. My head turned to the side and probably displaying how much I was being worked over. Lamar was probably working out those weeks of frustration that he didn't get to this sooner.

"You know I'm going to fuck you like this several times a week, don't you?" He informed me.

"Yes!" I said with enthusiasm.

"I'm going to use either your mouth or asshole to my enjoyment. You hear me?"

"I do, I do!" I couldn't help it, but I started to cum again. No hands, just my cock shooting cum all over my bed sheet. "Oh...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" I shouted in pleasure.

Lamar took another five minutes and then followed by shooting his sweet sperm all over my back. I slumped over in exhaustion and absolute satisfaction. We cleaned up and went shopping. When we got home, we had another bout, with the two of us 69ing for about an hour. Lamar would become my FWB. I never thought I would be in a relationship like this, but I have to say the last few months have been sheer bliss.