Mature Lady Preys on a New Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was perfect baby, you were so good..." She ruffled my hair, I looked up at her, a dominant expression and smile across her face. Part of me felt pride, new pride.

*DING-DONG!*

"Oh, that must be Mommy's friend. Hang tight honey, lay there, and don't clean your face."

She got up out of bed, her ass jiggling with each step as she walked stark naked to the door.

I heard another woman greet her with excitement, "OH MY GOODNESS MARIE! DON'T TELL ME YOU STARTED WITHOUT ME?!"

"Of course not Grace! I just had to get him warmed up, he's a little reluctant still, you get how it is, but you should have seen him just now, he was just gobbling me up down there, he couldn't get enough! You'll love him sweetie trust me."

I heard them both let out insane cackles together.

"Mmmmm... I can't wait Marie, let me see him!"

I felt four heavy footsteps enter the room, followed by a gasp by who I assumed was Grace. I lifted my head in a dazed state to see a woman of similar build to Marie. Stocky, but no bad tan, disgustingly pale, long brown/black hair with cut bangs that didn't keep up with her aged face. Not wrinkly, but slightly chubby and definitely in her late 40s. Big brown eyes, and a slightly bulby nose that hooked slightly. HUGE ass, almost bigger than Marie's, slightly smaller boobs than Marie's. She was a little more round than Marie as well, but just as sadistic, as seen from the smile on her face when she looked at my broken expression.

"Oh my goodness look at him, he's perfect, you didn't fuck him yet did you?"

"No, not until he asks like a good boy. I loosed him up every other way though."

"UGH! This is such a treat Marie, right after Church too."

"You don't even believe in that stuff."

"It's more out of tradition than anything, God hasn't stopped me from preying on your boys yet."

"True enough!"

They both let out another laugh, insane and high pitched.

"I need your help Grace, see I like this one a lot, but he still thinks that his job is more important than a life with his Mommy."

"Oh no, that won't do!"

"No it won't. So we're both gonna bend him every which way until he begs for my pussy, and we won't stop until he does. How does that sound?"

"Perfect, honestly, I've got SO much stress to work out."

"Let's get started then!"

Grace immediately stripped down, revealing her body to me, completely shaved, but slightly chubbier than Marie. Her touch was cold too, compared to Marie who's like a furnace. Each of them climbed on the bed with me, making me get on my back, and sitting me up slightly on the pillows. Both of them lied beside me, sandwiching me between them.

Grace's hands immediately wandering me, rubbing me, grabbing my nipples harshly, making me groan. Marie helping, rubbing my legs and thighs, giving small peppery kisses on my neck. Grace was not warming up though, immediately biting into my neck making me gasp as she sucked on it, giving me a black hickey as she popped it free from her mouth. Making out with my neck, sucking and pulling on my flesh, swirling it with her tongue, jolts of pleasure beginning to shock me again. She began licking up and down my neck before grabbing me by the cheeks and inserting her tongue into my ear. Marie copying her and doing the same, their lust going from 0 to 100 as they squirmed their tongues into both my ears, my hearing just hearing their hot breaths and moans, wet squelching and writhing. I couldn't even hear myself moan as loud as I did. Gasps and sighs escaping their mouths, echoing deeply into my brain. The sounds massaging my rising panic as I was being used by two older women.

"*Mwah* God I'm gonna abuse you, I'm gonna make you squirm." *smooch* *smack*

"You hear that boy? Grace is going to make you go crazy. You can just beg me to fuck you now though and it can all end."

"OOH! UUGH!"

"Let's make him cum Marie, I wanna see how much he can shoot."

"Oh he's like a fire hose watch this-"

Marie grabbed my cock by the base, her thumb and index finger making a tight ring around my base.

"Focus on his tip Grace, he'll go nuts."

Grace put her cool hand on the head of my cock and began swirling around it with her palm, my dick still sensitive, I began to writhe.

"Ooooooo~ look at him squirm Marie..." Grace dove her tongue back in my ear.

Marie going up and down my cock, some oil still remaining from earlier, on top of all the sweat and cum. My cock was anything but dry. Making a slick hand job all too easy for them...

"S-slow d-down! Pl-pleaaase!!"

They both giggled in my ear, and began increasing the pace, my pleasure catching up again, Grace using both hands to keep my dick still while she rubbed her smooth palm on my tip, Marie jacking me off without abandon, picking up the pace.

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!

"UGH! I'M CUMMING!"

"Ooo that's it boy cum for Grace..."

"You heard her baby, cum for your mommies..."

"AUGH!"

A spitfire shot of cum exploded underneath Grace's palm and exploded between her fingers, seeping out and pouring down my shaft. I yelped again as another shot exploded out of me as they both drove their tongues DEEP into my ear canals, their hot gasps igniting another spurt of cum out of me.

"Goood boy, goood boy... that's it let it all out..."

"God he's like a hydrant!"

Grace wringed out the rest of the cum in me and began licking off the cum pooling on top of me, swallowing every drop.

"He tastes good too. UGH! Marie! I'm so jealous!"

"I know! He's perfect right?"

"Can I kiss him?"

"Of course! He loves kisses."

"Stand up boy, come give Aunt Grace a kiss."

Grace got out of the bed and stood, beckoning me towards her. I was so weak at this point and fully in a haze. Marie pushed me out of the bed and shoved me into her, making me stumble into her cleavage. Grace clamped my face and rubbed her boobs in my face. Toying with me, before she yanked me up to her face by the chin and shoved her tongue in my mouth, more violent than Marie, and more vocal. Practically sex-moaning in my mouth as she wrapped her arms around my body. She groped and felt me up and down, dragging her nails into my back, pulling my hair, stroking my skin. CLAP! A firm hand grabbing a handful of my ass while she fucked my mouth with her tongue. Her other hand harshly grabbing my cheeks, making sure my mouth was pried open.

As soon as Grace began grinding her thick and almost rubbery cold body on mine. I felt the hot embrace of Marie behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist, grinding on me from behind. A tongue and hot breath quickly followed, tracing up my neck, and biting into my shoulder. Two large bodies sandwiching my skinny frame and pushing against me, breasts and thighs rubbing into my skin, creating a hot massage. I moaned, my erection was back with a vengeance. Both of them chuckled, sensing my continuous surrender. Grace's belly squishing and rubbing against my dick. Precum leaking out of me, making a sticky and wet surface between her and I.

She pulled her tongue out, keeping my mouth open.

"Suck my tongue boy."

She stuck out her tongue, longer than Marie's and twice as thick. I felt a hand on the back of my head as Marie guided my lips on her appendage. I enveloped my mouth around it and began sucking. A smile forming around Grace's mouth, her eyes burned into mine as I was forced back and forth on her tongue, drinking her spit.

"God he's such a good boy Grace, look at him go, he loves it!"

My eyes were rolling back, something was really happening to me, my mind still wanted to fight but my subconscious had taken over, my body wanted to service these older women. I liked being a 'good boy'. It felt nice. I continued sucking on Grace's tongue until I felt another wave of cum hitting. Disappointingly though, I felt cold air hit as both stepped away from me.

"You close?"

I nodded.

"Good. Marie, can I?"

"Of course! I'll take the back."

Both knelt down in unison, and without warning Grace's mouth wrapped around my cock, her tongue nestling my dick. Marie then planted her mouth on my asshole, scrunching her nose against the top of my crack while she ate me out. My knees immediately began to buckle. An intense wave of pleasure electrifying me as I was wetted from both sides. Hot breath and a hard tongue prodding my hole and sliding up and down my ass. A vacuum seal clamped around my cock, Grace sucking me like a pro, her cheeks sucking in and lips pushed out to create an exaggerated look, her eyelids heavy, as if she was saying, "I know this feels good for you." She was right, slowly but harshly sucking my whole length down, pressure fully sealed on my cock, like a ring was wrapped around it, like I was fucking instead of getting a BJ. I couldn't pull back, as Marie was pushing me forward with her head, her tongue now spearing up my asshole and wriggling and spinning inside of me, making me moan like crazy.

"OOOH! UUUNH! OOOOOH!"

"Mhm~ Mhm~"

"Mmh!~"

I had to use Grace's head for support, which she took as encouragement, when it was truly the only thing keeping my legs from going out. My legs were literally shaking with pleasure. My ass, taint, and thighs were vibrating with sexual buildup. Adrenaline pumping as I was given the most intense experience of my life.

They maintained their pace, until they felt my balls begin to swell. Grace giggled on my cock and began to go faster, Marie pulled her tongue out and shoved three fingers inside me.

"AUGH!"

"Shhhh, you're fine baby, you love it."

She began stabbing my prostate as Grace sucked away, my eyes were now at the back of my skull, I lost myself to pleasure.

"I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Mhm~ I bet you are honey, look down at Grace."

I complied as was met with her eyes going up and down as she held her glare into my vulnerable expression. Dominating me with her mouth.

"UUUUHHHNNNN!"

Grace stopped sucking, and held her lips at the tip of my penis. Then harshly grabbing my base right as I felt myself about to ejaculate. I reared in pain as fingers were still working my ass, jabbing and rubbing my prostate even still, making my whole lower half cramp and seize.

"You wanna cum?"

"YES! PLEASE! PLEASE LET GO! LET ME CUM PLEASE!"

"Now Grace and I have been pleasing you aaaalll day and even last night. I haven't heard a single thank you."

"Neither have I."

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! LET ME CUM PLEASE! I SAID IT!"

"Tsk. Not good enough baby. Beg."

"Wha-what?!"

"Beg Marie to put your little cock in her pussy. Be her boy. OUR boy."

"I'll take such good care of you. Or else you can walk out the door and we'll never bug you again." Her fingers pressed into my ass harder, edging me harder.

"Beg for her pussy. We'll let you cum."

"GUHHH! I-I-I..."

"Go on baby. Say it."

"LET ME FUCK YOU! PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOU! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE LET ME STICK MY COCK IN YOUR PUSSY!"

"Mmmm. Really? Even if you have to quit your job?"

"YES!"

"You have to do whatever I say, you know that right?"

"YES!"

"Say you want it. Say you're mine."

"I WANT IT! I'M YOURS!"

"Who?"

"MOMMY! PLEASE MOMMY I'M YOURS! LET ME CUM!"

Both let you a high pitched shriek of laughter, sadistically cackling over my breakdown of pride and dignity.

"It always works Marie!"

"Go on Grace, let him cum."

"Mmmm. With pleasure."

She released her iron grip and plunged onto my dick again.

"AAAAAAUUUUGH! CUMMMMMIIIIIING!"

I EXPLODED into Grace's mouth while Marie forced out every remaining drop as she fingered me. Grace held her gaze with me the whole time, looking into my eyes as I filled her mouth with every drop of cum left in my balls.

"AAAAUGH! AUGH! UUUNH! UUUGH! UUUuugh! Uuuuuuh... uuuhn... guuuh.."

I froze, slackjawed and silent, my sanity leaving through my dick and into Grace's mouth.

As I collapsed I felt Marie grab me from behind and pull me into her, her hands in my hair and across my chest. Grace grabbed me by the cheeks and shoved the cum she accumulated into my mouth, viciously making out with me as she swapped spit and cum with me. Making my mouth a mess, Marie came from beside me and began licking my cheek, and smacking against me while Grace tongued me. Marie pulled me away from her and shot her tongue in my mouth, tasting my cum and making out with me while Grace licked my ear and kissed me all over. Soon it was a violent tug of war between them, kissing, tonguing, licking, breathing, my vision blocked by both of their faces lighting up my face with affection. I swallowed my own cum, attempting to kiss back but I was too dazed.

They threw me onto my back, Grace watched in the corner and began to masturbate, while Marie put her hands on my cheeks, forcing me to look into her eyes while she straddled me. She began to grind her dripping pussy on my cock again, and then with no pause, shoved my entire length into her vagina. I groaned as she lit up with a smile. Fully dominating me, breaking me, this was it. This was what she was waiting for, the loss of my pride. Her pussy was warm, loose but also tight, writhing and squeezing my dick while she remained there unmoving. It was almost unbelievably hot inside her, my cock felt like it was melting inside her.

"Feel it baby, feel how good Mommy feels inside her. Your dick was made for this pussy, boy. Tell me how good it feels."

"It..it feels good..."

"Mhm. Yeah it does. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me..."

"Good boy."

She grabbed the skin on my chest as she began bouncing on my cock, each WHAP of her hips slapping against mine sent me spiraling. My head was all the way back, my tongue out, my eyes rolling.

"Oooo, Oooo, mmmmm, yeahhh, that's it boy..."

"UGH! *WHAP* UGH! *WHAP* UGH! *WHAP* UGH! *WHAP* UHN! *WHAP* UHN! *WHAP*"

The sheer wetness of her pussy was echoing each time she was clapping against my flesh as she brought her hips down with full force each time. Her ass jiggling and rippling with each blow. Her eyes hungry, her glare intense as she watched me lose myself to her. This cocky post-grad, so disgusted, so prideful, so secure, now a writhing mass of lusty flesh below her, begging for her, begging for her dripping pussy. A chubby older woman was dominating this tight young man, turning him into a sex toy. She didn't care how aged she was, how her body looked now, she knew what she was, and she loved it. She loved making this boy hers.

She had won.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!...

Every plap of her doughy hips against mine made me enter into more of a deep state of pleasure each time. I began to lull off into a meditative state, letting me use her while ecstasy took hold of me. My eyes again began to roll back.

"Mmmm. I love that look."

"Oh fuck Marie, that's so fucking hot. Use him."

"UHGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!..."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!...

"C...cumm...cummingg..."

"You cumming baby? You gonna cum in my pussy?"

"Cum inside her boy, you're gonna be our new boy toy from here on!"

"Fu...fuck... UGH! OOOH!"

My fists tightened, my hips bucked wildly, causing her and Grace to start laughing and yipping as I turned into an animal.

Ropes exploded in her contracting pussy, the walls of flesh sucking the cum out of me and devouring my cock.

I gave one final upward thrust and flopped down onto the bed again, lifeless, limp, panting, gasping.

Marie gave a satisfied moan and threw her leg over me to climb off my dripping and flaccid cock.

I groaned for a second, barely conscious, slipping into sleep.

I heard Grace get up from the chair.

"He's all yours babe."

"Mmmmmmh..." She chortled, "Let's wake him up first."

"UOOOH!" I shot awake as two thick fingers went up my ass, harshly massaging my prostate, she grinned as she lodged two chubby fingers up my ass, loosening me.

My dick grew to size once more as I tried to sit up but my body wouldn't move.

"There he is... lie down and take it boy, Grace is gonna give you the ride of your life..."

This old woman was fingering me so well, stabbing my prostate, knowing just what spots to tease and poke while squelching and writhing inside me, grinning at each girlish reaction.

When she felt me start to like it a little too much she plopped her fingers out and quickly grabbed my cock, positioned herself, and SLAMMED her full weight on me. I let out my "O" face once again as her tight pussy clenched on the base of my dick.

Her head rocketed down and mashed her nose onto mine, her eyes locked into mine, I couldn't help but stare back as she hypnotized me with her gaze.

"Feels good right?"

I nodded meekly. She let out an insane giggle, her energy was off-putting and far too energetic.

"You're Marie's boy now, you know that right? That means Aunt Grace here gets to come over and use as many times as she likes, right?"

I nodded again. Going along with it, but the realization of what she said not really hitting me until later on, I was lost in the pleasure and wanted to please this woman.

"Mhm. You're going to get real used to this pussy baby. Once I'm done with you Marie and I are going to flip you over and show you an even better time... you want that?"

"Ye...yes."

She smiled and punched her tongue into my mouth. Moaning like crazy once again as she tasted every corner of my cavity, breathing desperately into my mouth, choking on her spit while my cock was lodged up her pussy.

She pulled away after making out with me for another 5 minutes.

"Ready?" She smiled

I nodded again.

She grabbed me by the skin of my pecs and supported herself, her feet on her tip toes as she began to slam her huge ass up and down my cock.

CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP!

"Uuuuuunnnghh... uuuuuuughhh..." I bellowed as the massive weight of her ass punched my gut each time she slammed her hot pussy down on me. The sweat sheen and dripping on me from each pore on her body.

CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP!

She continued plapping away, drool running down her chin as she growled. Her energy and stamina was insane for her age.

"Ugh! Ugh! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! I fucking love college dick! I fucking love you little horny shits! I love fucking the shit out of you! You young hot little college boys! Take it! Take it! Fuck me like you love it!"

She was berating me, but I could barely listen, my eyes had rolled back, her pussy was clenching at just the right moments. Each slam of her ass was bouncing my body up and down, my upper back literally lifting off the sheets each time. My head shook back and forth violently.

Her tits flew up and down violently. The rolls on her body jiggled with force. Sweat flying everywhere.

"That's it stud! You like my pussy? You like getting fucked by Auntie Grace don't you?! Gimme that cock boy, keep fucking me!"

"UUUUUGH! UUUUUUGH! UUUUHN!"

CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP! CLOP!

Marie was in the corner fingering herself, diving her own fingers in her mouth and back in her pussy. Her mouth open, gasping as she took in the sight of her new boy being ravaged and fucked senseless.

I was their little college fuck toy now. My mind had escaped me entirely, I felt like nothing but a sex toy.

I felt my balls begin to grow hot, and electricity build in my stomach.

"UUUUUGH! UUUUUUGH! C-CLOOOSEEE! I'M C-CLOOOSE! UUUUGH!"

"Yeah?! Gonna cum? Go on boy! Cum inside me! Cum deep inside my pussy, give me a hot load! Come on! Come on! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!..."

CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!CLOP!

Her nails dug into my skin, the pain mixed with the pleasure like fine wine. As I began to buck my hips upward, meeting her slapping ass.

It was all too much, I was getting the soul sucked out of me. My dick was being clenched and crushed by her cunt. Working my shaft up and down, up and down!