Mature Lady Preys on a New Boy

Story Info
Mature woman seduces, breaks, and blackmails her new boy...
16.4k words
4.63
23.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

Hey everyone, this one is moving away from a gay fantasy and is a noncon Mommy-dom fantasy. Again, it's in the category obviously, but will still say that this is a noncon story. Therefore I have to say that I don't profit from this nor condone this behavior, this is a fantasy based on my personal CNC (on myself not others) and Free Use fetish that I have. I also should say the woman is not meant to be 'conventionally' attractive. So if you're here expecting a woman who's 50 and somehow looks like she's a busty 31-year-old, please do not. Please do not read if this is triggering for you in any way! ALWAYS ASK FOR CONSENT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Tyler, I'm about 5'10 and lean. I was blessed with good metabolism, on top of my few visits to my college gym weekly, I have a great body. I've been described as a 'pretty boy' a lot. I've had huge success in the dating pool, mostly women, some dudes as well. I've got a clean neck-length shag of brown hair and green eyes. I was clean and hairless all over, which got me a lot of criticism but boy did it get me laid.

My fun in college didn't end for a while, but finally, at 23, I'd graduated and was set up with a fantastic opportunity in finance. I was from Sacramento but was invited down to LA for an internship at a fairly small, but successful, finance company. They were putting me on their team and said I had huge potential! I was even going to get set up with my own apartment!

With graduation months behind me, and a fresh start ahead, I packed my things into my car, said bye to my friends and family, then set off down the long road. When I arrived in LA I was in awe, I'd come from a poor family and had never really left the city much, except for Disneyland. I had finally made it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About two months went by, I had settled into the new place really well, and was a pro at my job. The boss even said that I was about to get hired full time with salary and benefits. I was going to get more money than even my parents were making! I made fast friends with my coworkers as well.

One night, when they got comfortable enough they invited me out to a local dive just outside of a university neighborhood. The bar was called The Spruced Oak, a rustic and barrel themed bar, very 'lumberjack'. The bar was lit up with people fresh off of work, middle-aged men and women, and a regular university crowd. The bar was overpriced to push back against too many frats from entering, it didn't stop the overprivileged university kids from coming though, especially with these insane happy hour deals they had. It was hard to hear though, it was so loud.

We took a seat at our booth and immediately ordered drinks for the table. Beers all around, as I shared my most recent exploits in college, cracking up my coworkers. Telling them about the time I put away 20 beers despite being a lightweight and not puking once... until I got to my class lecture the next day.

My elder coworker told me to go up and get them some more beer. I got the bartender's attention and ordered for my table. As I leaned against the bar scrolling my phone, I heard a seductive tone beside me.

"Well helllooooo~"

I looked over to see a woman who I was not at all attracted to, her smile wide and her eyes looking me up and down. She was roughly in her mid to late 40s, possibly early 50s, and was clearly showing her age. Shorter than me, about 5'5 or 5'6.

The woman was stocky, a mom body with a wide set of hips and wide set of breasts that were perked up by her purple bra, some of the aged fat spilling over. She had black hair in a karen-style bob. Her skin was tanned from exposure to the LA sun, clearly made a habit of tanning, but creating a lot of freckles spotting her skin. Her face had intense laugh lines, making her cheeks puff a bit, and her nose was on the larger side, clearly bulbing a little from her apparent age. She was wearing a black shirt that exposed her wide cleavage, and white pants that clamped to her figure. She was not what I would call curvy, but bordering on it, as if she was earlier in life.

I gave a polite smile and silently went back to my phone.

"You come here often sweetie?"

She wasn't getting the hint.

"Uh... no not really." I was blunt and didn't look up from my phone.

"What's that?"

"I said not really!" I looked up at her, her ear turned towards me.

"Well I'm sure glad you came tonight then! You come here with your friends?"

Good lord get those beers please, get me away from this woman!

"Yep! Just waiting on those beers!"

"Are you even old enough to drink honey?"

"Yup!" I said, full condescension in my voice.

"Well I'm gonna need to see some ID..."

She reached across and yanked my wallet away from my side of the table.

"Hey! Give that back!"

I was truly annoyed, my phone down now. She pulled her arm behind her, forcing me to get closer to her. Every time I tried going around her or reaching past her, she'd move her face in the path of mine, teasing me. Making me collide with her bosom a few times. I pulled away revolted.

She opened the wallet, looking at my ID. Taunting me.

"Your name's Tyler? Oh my goodness so young!"

I heard cackling in the corner to see my friends laughing at the situation I was in. I was bright red in the face. She tried to toy with me more, baiting me with the wallet. I gave her a look. She scoffed.

"You're no fun! Your generation is always so sensitive about everything!"

"I'm not sensitive, I'm just pissed, give me back my wallet!"

"UGH! Fine! You could at least play along!"

"With what?"

"You've never been flirted with clearly."

She tossed my wallet back to me. I was now bright red.

"Don't be so embarrassed honey!..."

She put a hand on the small of my back making me lurch as she caressed it in a slow circle with her fingertips. I felt my muscles tense and electrify with adrenaline in my lower back, almost cringing. Get off of me!

"...I'm just having some fun with you is all... you like older women?"

I pulled her hand away, "No, not really my type, thank you."

"Really? You ever been with one?"

"No, don't plan on it tonight either."

"But we have so much more experience honey!"

"You a sugar mamma or something?"

She laughed outrageously, high pitched and annoying, causing people to look over.

"...I can be. Do you want one?"

"No I just didn't think you existed."

"No no, we exist. We're just picky. You should feel lucky!"

I don't know what came over me, but I wanted to play along, tease her back now for humiliating me earlier. I was gonna lead her on, and dump her ass alone in this bar.

"So you like younger guys then?"

She leaned in closer, hand on my thigh, squeezing me slightly.

"I LOVE younger guys."

"Too bad I'm not into older women then."

"That can change."

I chuckled, "Maybe it will, who knows?"

Fuck no, it wouldn't change.

"You think?" She smiled wider, eyes scanning me up and down again.

"Let me see how I feel at the end of tonight. Maybe I'll change my mind."

"Oh you will honey, one way or another..."

The bartender handed me the beers just in time. I gave her an extremely cringey wink as I walked by her. She sucked on her fruity cocktail, exaggerating her lips.

I walked back to the booth, all of coworkers still laughing at me.

"Oooooh! Look at the ladykiller over here!"

I scoffed, "Shut uuuup man, that was the worst thing I'd ever experienced in my life!"

We ribbed each other for a little while after, them calling me a chaser or a gold digger the whole time.

We went another few rounds before I started to feel dizzy and eased up a bit. Just then though a cocktail landed at the table.

"From the woman at the bar." The server said.

I looked over to see the same woman from earlier giggling as she finished up her identical cocktail.

Still cocky and playing along with this charade I was putting on, I made my friends laugh as I took a long sip of the fruit cocktail, making eyes at her and raising the glass to her.

"You're really going home with her tonight aren't you?"

"Hell no dude, I'm just not gonna say no to free drinks..."

They all cackled again as I sipped at the cocktail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another few hours passed, a few of my coworkers had left for the night, I felt great though weirdly enough.

The last few of my coworkers began to exit, as I tried following them I lost balance, my muscles felt way too relaxed, but I didn't feel drunk at all. I wasn't dizzy, I felt great even, a weird exhilaration, my body was hot and energized, but relaxed at the same time.

"Woah you good?"

"I...I think so...I'll grab an Uber it's f-fine."

"Ah man you're drunk. It's all good you can miss one day, boss loves you anyway so he'll understand. I'll cover for you, tell him you're sick. You gonna be okay by yourself?"

"Y-yeah man... I 'ppreciate it..."

"Alright buddy, get home safe, I'll see you day after tomorrow."

"B...buh...bye..."

I saw him exit, I was alone in the booth now as the bar began to get quiet. I began to zone out a little, what the hell was going on with my body? I wasn't freaking out or anything, it felt kind of nice, and I was fully conscious, but my words were slurred, and my arms and legs felt like noodles.

Just then, the woman from the bar leaves her stool and comes over to my table.

"Ugh! I was waiting for those assholes to leave! Finally!" She said, hands on her hips.

"Wh...wha..."

She scooted beside me, and wedged me into the corner of the booth. Her face very close to mine, her breasts pushing against me, her fat enveloping my right arm as she locked me in.

Her hand went behind my back and grabbed my side, pulling me closer to her. The other snaked up my shirt and began fondling my pec.

I gasped, what the hell. Every touch felt like a hot wave of pleasure, like my whole body was a clit.

"That feels nice doesn't it baby? Get nice and relaxed... Nice. And. Relaxed" She breathed into my neck, sending another vibration through me, my shoulders immediately began slacking, same with my jaw, hell all my muscles.

"What... what did you...do..."

She nuzzled herself into the corner of my neck and shoulder, her nose burying into my flesh, breathing me in deep, letting out an intense sigh.

"I didn't roofie you if that's the concern, but I overheard how you're a lightweight, so I made sure the bartender put way more rum than he should have, and I added my own little aphrodisiac."

"You... drugged me?"

"Not really... a little, just enough to get you right where I wanted you. Because now you don't want to leave do you?"

"Mmmh" I groaned, I could move but this pleasure was intense, I really didn't want to leave this feeling, what the fuck is she doing to me?

"Here, I bet this will feel good"

She gave me one long, hard, kiss on my neck, holding her face there for almost ten seconds. I gasped audibly. It felt so fucking good. A shock of electricity traveling from my already sensitive neck up to my brain, flooding me with some kind of dopamine. I began to pant slightly.

"You want another?"

"...Mm..."

"Hmm?" She began pulling on my nipple now, her three thick fingers grabbing a pinch of flesh.

"Ah! Yes! Please!"

"Mhm. Of course you do baby..."

She began to pepper my neck with hard wet kisses, groaning and moaning into my neck. Each kiss an electric shock through my body and right to my dick. My cock hurt from how cooped up it was getting. I was more erect than I'd ever been before in my life. I hated this woman, drugging me with an aphrodisiac and toying with me even more now! As I tried to remain stoic she bit into my neck HARD.

"Augh!"

She chuckled as she latched her mouth onto my neck, sucking and giving me a huge hickey while her eel-like tongue swirled on the patch of flesh. Her hand move to my neck, squeezing lightly, holding me in place as my fingers dug into the leather, and my legs began to kick.

"Gah! AH! Oh!"

"Mhmmm~ Mhmmmmmmm~!"

POP! She let my flesh free from it's damp prison, a large bruise now forming across my neck.

"You wanna go home with me don't you baby."

I didn't respond, trying to regain my composure.

"Say it. Say you wanna come home with me."

I didn't give her an inch. She only let out a throaty chuckle in response, as if to say 'challenge accepted'. She licked her lips and aggressively grabbed my junk through my pants. I grit my teeth.

She adjusted my cock, pulling the head up through my waistband so my dick was pointing right up at my chest. She began applying pressure with her palm, harshly rubbing my dick's shaft up and down through the fabric of my pants.

She buried her nose back into my now wet neck, she then groaned again as she began to lick me. Her slimy long tongue, hard and rubbery, digging into my skin, hardly lapping against my neck, sending pure bolts of electricity into me. I couldn't hold my composure, a moan escaped me, followed by a series of whimpers. Each lick getting a reaction out of me as she grinded her palm into my cock. Each whimper from me met with a dominant and husky moan from her in return, she wasn't getting off at all, clearly meant to almost mock me. Goading me on, wanting me to cum in my pants right here in the booth.

It was working, precum was forming through the bottom of my shirt.

Her hand moved to my tip, playfully rubbing it through my shirt with her index finger. A trail of precum coming off of her finger as she moved it away from the pool forming on the bottom of my shirt.

"Look at that, already so wet. You want more?"

"St...stop...please"

"You don't want me to stop though. Especially when I do this."

"AUGH!"

I spazzed as her fingers moved under my shirt and she glided her palm on my tip, swirling around it and pushing out the precum onto my bare stomach.

"Still want me to stop?"

"GAH! UNH!"

"That's what I thought."

She unzipped my pants aggressively, and pulled my cock out through my underwear, she took the precum from my tip and used it as lube, making my cock nice and wet while she began to expertly give me a handjob under the table.

"UGH!--MMMMH! MMMMMNH!" She slapped a hand over my mouth. Her soft and chubby hands clasped over me, a pocket of humidity forming over my lips from my intense breaths.

She cooed, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The whole bar is gonna hear you..."

She wanted them to see though, that's why she was doing this, humiliating me, trying to dominate me and make me do what she wants. I couldn't give in. Unable to move as she forced me into the corner of this booth, now stroking my cock under the table, unable to escape.

He soft hands focusing more on the tip, the aphrodisiac doing it's job as every stroke was an intense shock into my body. I was losing my mind.

Hot electricity traveled from my balls and up my dick. I was about to cum, I was gonna cum a lot, I was gonna lose to her. Godamnit. I hate this! Stop!

"MMMH! MMMH! MMH!"

"You getting close honey?"

"MHM! MHM!"

"Good."

She yanked her hands away, I gasped in disappointment. Her warm body moved away from me. She zipped up my pants, leaving me with a painful erection crammed into my tight pants. That pain in my stomach forming from the blue balls I was left with.

"Wh...why did you..."

"Come home with me."

Fuck... I couldn't do this. I can't go home with this disgusting perverted woman.

"O...okay..."

Godamnit.

"Say it."

"I wanna... I wanna go... home... with you..."

"Marie. Say it. Say you wanna go home with me, Marie."

"I wanna go... home with you... M-marie."

She grinned ear to ear, I on the other hand was angry, this woman had drugged me, edged me, and was forcing me to go home with her. I was beat red.

"Let's go then baby. I'm gonna show you a good time. Gonna do terrible things to you tonight young man."

"Ugh...I wanna...-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she yanked me out of the booth and carried me outside. I was barely able to walk.

She dragged me to the parking lot, where her silver hybrid was waiting. She slammed my limp body against the car doors and grinded her plump body against me, she smelled like sweat, booze, and cheap perfume. Her fat squishing against my firm body, her boobs pushing against my chest. Her crotch rubbing against mine. Her hands harshly kneaded my flesh, she growled.

"URGH! God! You are so perfect! So fucking hot!"

She stimmed as her hands aggressively squeezed my pecs, my jaw, my throat, my abs, my back, everywhere.

"You were trying to lead me on tonight weren't you? Say it. You were weren't you."

"...Y-yes..."

I was putty in her hands right now, not able to do a thing against her, I just had to ride this for now until I could get away.

"You were gonna try and leave me alone in the bar weren't you?"

"...Y-yes..."

"Naughty boy. I'll have to punish you a lot later."

Her hands clasped the sides of my face, almost smacking me. Her glare was deep, piercing into my very soul. Hunger on her face. I felt awkward keeping eye contact, every time I tried looking away she pulled me back, forcing me to look into her brown eyes. She bit her lip.

"Open your mouth, mommy's gonna give you a big kiss."

I braced for the worst, and slacked my jaw a bit, the only invite she needed. Her less than attractive face, her folds and slight wrinkles, her thick nose, her bad tan, rocketed towards me with her tongue out, hot breath hitting me as she gasped into my own mouth. Her eyes closing with pleasure.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmh" She moaned into my mouth.

She smacked her lips on top of my own. Devouring my mouth. Her hands holding my head in place as she forced her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue a rubbery and long eel that took up my entire mouth, dominating my own tongue, forcing her spit in my mouth. She moaned and groaned inside me as I winced from each wriggle of her tongue exploring my cavity.

Wet smacking and moans could all be heard, her lips pushing against mine. I was barely kissing back, each time I tried to pull away she'd force me back by my cheeks, prying my mouth open and diving her tongue inside yet again. Her breath tasting of fruity cheap booze.

She was ravaging my mouth, making sure to taste every inch of my mouth. I could hardly breathe. Occasionally pulling out, letting me know how much she was enjoying the position I was currently in.

"Mmmh- mmmph- MMPH!- Fuck yeah- mmmmh. Mmmmh. Ugh! You taste so fucking good baby- Mmmph *smack* mmmmph. Mmmmmmm.- You like that baby? You like how I taste? Have some more baby- Mhm~ Mhm~ MMMMMM!"

Squelching and writhing inside me, her tongue didn't let up, barely catching a chance to breathe, my jaw beginning to hurt after minutes of this. Her thick body and her crotch still grinding into me all the while, driving me crazy.

Finally she pulled her tongue out of me. Licking her lips.

"God I could just do this all night. You're so fucking hot. I bet you're glad you changed your mind about me, huh?"

I didn't respond, simply continuing to gasp for air and hold my composure while she still grinded on me.

"Come on. Let me drive you back to mine." She whipped me around, grabbed a handful of my ass, turning my face red again, and shoved me into the passenger seat.

I collapsed in the seat. She jumped into the drivers seat and reached across me, making sure to kiss me a few more times while she buckled me in.

She was clearly excited, her driving showed it. She was pulling out way faster than what was safe, and taking off down the street. The night time sidewalk whizzing by me.