Mature Lady Takes a Young Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admitted that the thought of her having been with all these young black guys was a turn on and when she came back this fuelled rather frenzied lovemaking for a couple of months as we really stretched the boundaries of how she dressed and showed her assets off in public, including taking her out in public with butt plugs in and wearing butterfly vibrators and me making full use of all of her orifices especially her big ass. I found it a real turn on when she told me how much her black lover and his friends had loved sodomising her 'big white ass' and for about a month after she came back I buggered or fucked her virtually every day, more often with my cock but also with a big black vibrator - big Omar!

After a couple of months the more frenzied sex levelled off a bit but we tried to keep the sex fresh by going out of town or our own locality for a meal or away for the weekend with her wearing see through tops and short skirts and flashing her thighs. She likes the attention she gets from young guys and I still find this a turn on. And if the circumstances are right and she really fancies a bit of young cock I am happy to share her. She enjoys being cocked several times by one or more hard young cocks and I enjoy seeing her take this cock and joining in to give her more.

I explained that as a 60 plus man it was difficult to keep up with a mature woman with a good sex drive and I found that involving other people keeps our relationship exciting and fresh, Babs is well serviced, her ego massaged as she knows guys of all ages find her attractive and desirable and overall we are both very sexually satisfied. And she works very hard to make our own sex special including dressing to tease and please and letting me do whatever I want with her whenever I want.

A couple of my mates asked how often did she get strange cock and I explained that most weeks we managed a trip out of town for a meal and usually got in a weekend break once a month but more often than not this simply involved a bit of exhibitionism or sometimes Babs going out of the pub or hotel for a kiss and a fondle with some young guy who had tried it on. She has to really fancy the guy(s) before she takes it further and I also have to feel happy about it. What we both find exciting is the thought of guys looking at her unbraed tits and her flashing her thighs and even some times her g string or even her shaven pussy and us both seeing guys obvious interest. And the thought that we might take it further.

James had gone out to get more drinks and when he came back he said he had seen Peter and Babs come back in after having been outside and she looked a bit dishevelled. He thought it was possible that, lucky guy, he just might have scored with her. Rob smiled and said "If he did he's a very lucky guy and he's not even one of your mates!"

Feeling expansive I suggested that if they weren't doing anything for Hogmanay they should come to our house to see the new Year in for a few drinks. I couldn't promise anything except I would ask Babs to wear one of her sexiest outfits and it was up to them to persuade her to do anything more.. All three accepted with alacrity.

BABS

I have to admit I had hoped Peter would be at the dinner although I knew he had moved to London but he had kept in touch by text to say that he hoped to be home at Christmas. So I decided to hell with what the other wives thought - I would dress sexy in case he was there and if not Bob and his mates could enjoy seeing my boobs and thighs on display.

I was disappointed that he wasn't at the dinner but delighted that he arrived shortly afterwards and asked me to dance. He was casually dressed and if possible even more gorgeous than I remembered him as he seemed much more self-assured. He is a great dancer and I enjoyed jiving with him in the faster numbers and his muscular body and hard erection against me in the slower numbers. I was delighted when he said I looked even better in the short dress than I had in the longer one. When the DJ took time out I thought it would be more circumspect to rejoin the wives but when the music started he was straight back in to 'claim' me.

This time as Bob and his mates had left the function room he was lot more forward in the slower dances let his hand drift over my rump and pulling me against his hard erection and copping a feel of my boobs. I was worried that some of the other dancers would notice him fondling me and suggested we sit down and have a drink. We selected an area in a darker corner and when he went for a drink to tease him a little I 'carelessly' crossed my legs and let my skirt ride up to give him a flash of my thighs and stocking tops. It didn't go unnoticed as he grinned when he put the drinks down and said " I knew you were wearing suspenders you really are the sexiest woman I have ever met."

I was flattered when he admitted that for a long time he couldn't get me out of his mind especially when he went to London and it took him a little while to get to know people. He smiled and said he had to admit that the g-string I had given him had been nearly worn out by him using it while masturbating over the thought of having my fabulous body! I said I was flattered but surely by now he must have got himself some female company and he admitted he now had a girl friend but said he was ashamed to admit that although she was lot less curvy than me he still often fantasised about me while making love to her. He smiled boyishly and said "I have driven the whole way up here to see if you are going to make my dream a reality!"

I said "I really do fancy you and I think we could have fun but its just too close to home. You Mum would never forgive me if she found out that I had seduced her son."

He smiled and said that if she found out it might also embarrass him but why didn't I come down to visit him in London for the w/e.

I said "Mmmmm that might be more possible but what would your girlfriend say?"

He smiled cheekily and said "She doesn't have to know, she is away quite a bit with her job, or perhaps we might even have a threesome!"

I said "What do you do when she is away?"

He said "I wank over your g-string!"

I asked him to get me another drink while I went to the loo and when I was out I took off my black string and slipped it into my handbag. When I came back and had a sip of my G&T I realised that it was a double or treble and leaning back in my seat I asked him was he trying to get me drunk.

He said "Yes, and I hope it gets me into your pants tonight!"

I smiled and taking the string out I said "I'm not wearing any now, I thought you might like that when your girl friend's away."

Slipping them in to his pocket he asked was I honestly nude under my skirt. In response I leaned back, let my skirt ride up a bit over my thighs, and opened my legs to let him have a glimpse of my shaven mound. He let out a quiet "Fuck, that is so ripe and beautiful can I at least just fondle it tonight".

I said "I'll be frank you excite me and I do want you but I would prefer to come and see you in London where we can relax and really have some fun."

He said "Well will you not come outside now as I really want to kiss you."

I agreed but said a kiss and a cuddle was all he was going to get 'on account'.

In a very gentlemanly fashion he slipped his coat over my shoulders and we slipped outside.

We were just out of site of the bar when he pushed me against the wall and kissed me while groping my breasts. As I responded to his tongue in my mouth I felt one of his hands go up my short skirt to claim my mound which he muttered was unbelievable. I really did fancy this young guy and I must admit my hand strayed over the erection that was pressed against me and released it from his pants. I love the feel of a hard young cock which I know desire for my body has stimulated. It is the greatest compliment a young guy can give a mature woman. He reciprocated by starting to 'finger fuck' me and with the amount had to drink plus literally fancying the pants off him the fingering nearly took me to the point where I would have thrown caution to the wind if he hadn't changed his focus to my butt.

I hadn't realised he had rucked my skirt up to nearly my waist until he pulled me tight against him and he started to fondle my bare bum cheeks. He whispered to me "I love those fantastic breasts and I'm really looking forward to making love to that fantastic big pussy but most of all I am really looking forward to having that fantastic big rear."

When I whispered to him that when I went to London he could have whatever he wanted he took that as the go ahead to part my hips and seek my rosebud with his fingers. As I felt a finger enter my sphincter he grated that he really want to give me his cock there. While it wasn't unpleasant I had a reality check as I thought how it would look if anyone came out for a breath of air to see a middle aged woman with her skirt up round her waist, with a young guys cock in her hand and him groping her ass.

I murmured to him "That could be nice but let's go inside before someone sees us and tells your Mum."

I think he hoped that I would give him another blow job but he seemed satisfied with me saying I really wanted him too, and I would see what I could arrange before he went back to London. As we came back into the bar - me a bit windswept we almost literally bumped into James, one of hubby's mates, who grinned and gave me a knowing look.

I suggested we go back to our rather secluded table and he could get me a drink and when he was at the bar I teased him a bit by flashing my stocking tops. He really was gorgeous and I decided that I definitely was going to have him as my Christmas present to myself!

When he came back I could see that he still had a huge erection and smiling I said I thought my g-string might get a bit of use when he got home. Smiling he said it definitely would especially if we made a definite date to hook up. I suggested that if I could clear it with Bob he could book one of the budget hotels and I would see him for an afternoon - somewhere I could reach in a taxi with no chance of his parents or our friends seeing us. I suggested that since we only had a week before Christmas Eve I would text him within the next few days. I suggested we drink up and I would get Bob home.

When I went to collect Bob to get a taxi home I found that he and his mates were very well lubricated and James enquired had I had a good night with Peter. From the looks of the other guys it was obvious they had been talking about us. I didn't realise how much until I got home.

Bob was quite drunk and unusually publicly amorous in the taxi on the way back kissing and groping me. When his probing hand went up my short skirt and found I had lost my g-string over the course of the evening he smiled and said "I see you had a good night, did Peter get what he wanted?"

I could see the taxi driver was listening in so I said I would tell him all about it when I got home. He normally is very discreet but obviously a bit the worse for wear he quite loudly asked had I fucked Peter. Thankfully it was only a short taxi ride and I didn't have to endure any more embarrassing questions except when I was paying the driver and he wished us a good night, Bob leaned into the cab and said "It's going to be a very good night I'm going to fuck the ass of this fantastic woman."

When we got in he wanted to try to fuck but I suggested he have a coffee to sober up a bit before we went to bed. As he had his coffee he asked again had Peter fucked me. I said that he had simply kissed and fondled me but I had to admit the thought of having him did appeal to me. He said his mates had all thought Peter would have fucked me because he apparently had quite a reputation with some of the younger wives in the golf club. When I asked him had he been discussing me with his mates he smiled and said he had, as virtually all of them would like to get into my knickers.

When I said it was flattering and a few of them were fanciable but it like Peter was a 'bit close to home.' He smiled and said he hoped I didn't mind but he had invited three of them over for drinks to see in the New Year.

Initially I was a bit horrified and asked him did he really expect me to put out for his three friends - we would be the talk of the club. But when he quite rationally pointed out that all three were married and it would be in their interest to be discreet - I thought I might turn it to my advantage.

I said that I didn't mind meeting up with his mates on New Year's Eve but would rather do it for a meal and drinks in town and see how things develop. He thought this was a good idea and said he was looking forward to showing me off to them.

Pressing home my advantage I said that there was one condition and that was that Peter was going back to London immediately after Christmas and had asked me for a date - would he be happy to let me go on the date?

I think both ideas rather turned him on because he took my hand and said "Ok that's a deal - you can have your date and me and the guys ours!"

Feeling really horny at the thought of having my young stud I pushed Bob back on the bed and releasing his semi hard cock I held his balls while I deep throated him. In spite of the amount of alcohol he had consumed he quickly stiffened up and I climbed on to him. With the thought of having been given a free pass to have Peter I rode him hard to climax and he soon rolled over and went to sleep. I too drifted off but was wakened by him parting my hips and lubing me to take my bum. After I have sex with other people that appears to be his way of reclaiming me and he was soon thrusting deep in my bowels before exploding into me.

Over breakfast we confirmed our deal and I texted Peter to ask him to confirm a date and place and Bob said he would confirm Hogmanay with the three guys when he saw them at the club for lunch. I asked him to make it clear that I was only promising to go to with them wearing something really sexy and see how things developed. To be frank I felt the two 30yo guys would be quite fun but the 50yo guy wasn't particularly fanciable.

Bob had just gone when the text came through from Peter with a photo of a large erect cock which had just deposited spunk in the black string I had given him. I texted that he shouldn't waste any more of his energy because Bob had agreed to me meeting up with him. I suggested he book the hotel for the Tuesday and I would definitely meet up with him for lunch followed by at least the afternoon in the hotel. I said he could call me about midday.

He was keen as on the stroke of noon he called to very excitedly say he had booked us a hotel near Holyrood for the night. He hoped we could not only have lunch but an afternoon in bed followed by a swim in the pool, dinner and a night of lovemaking. I said it sounded wonderful but it would depend on Bob agreeing to it but I had a bit of leverage as he wanted a favour. However I said we might pass on the swim as he wouldn't really want to see me in a swimsuit! I said I would speak to Bob when he got home and text him but meanwhile suggested to make the best of our time together he should 'lay off the g-string'. I heard him laugh and he admitted that he was so aroused over me that when he went home he wanked over my perfumed g-string three times and twice again that morning! I told him not to waste any more! He said "Ok, probably just one more."

I had a vision of him with his hard young cock out stroking it and I asked was he masturbating now. He hesitated and then said he was, because everything about me was so sexy including my voice.

I heard him gasp when I said "Hold on a minute until I get my vibrator and I'll join you and see who gets off first, as I fancy everything about you."

Reaching into the bedside cabinet I pulled out my 'Big Omar' vibrator.

I said "Right I am putting you on to 'speaker phone' now tell me what you want me to do with it."

He asked me to pretend it was his cock and put in my pretty little mouth, then run it down my cleavage and those fantastic breast mounds, then on to my ripe big pussy mound to my clit, then slowly to insert it inch by inch into my pussy and then imagine him really giving me a hard ride. I could hear him beating his cock as he gave me these instructions and when I asked "After giving my pussy a hard ride what would we do then."

In a rather strangled voice he grated "Have you lube there?"

"Yes."

"Well lube it up and very slowly put it into your ass."

I did as he asked and started to insert in into my rear I moaned a little and said "I have it half in but it is quite big."

This seemed to turn him on as I could her him beating his cock even harder and when I asked "What would you do now?"

He sort of moaned and instructed me to ram it home right up to the balls.

I did as he asked and my involuntary moan as I took the full 9" completely, and told him it was right in, and I was looking at the photo of his cock and imagining it was that in me. This turned him on completely.

He groaned and said "I've just shot my load."

Easing the monster out of my ass I wiped it and started on my clit.

When he said "What are you doing now?"

I said "I am looking at the photo of your cock, imagining you are here and bringing myself to climax."

Aroused at my first real 'phone sex', seeing the photo of the hard young cock that I soon would be having and 'Black Omar' stimulating my clit my body started to respond and it didn't take long for me to have wave after wave of mini orgasms before an absolutely fantastic one. As I lay back moaning with pleasure he anxiously asked was I alright. I told him the whole experience had been great and he had a lot to live up to in real time.

I excused myself for a shower before Bob came back promising I would text him to let him know how long I could stay on Tuesday.

I had a nice meal with wine waiting for Bob when he came back and I explained that Peter had suggested me staying overnight in the hotel on Tuesday. He smiled and said "So you really do fancy this guy and want him to give you a good cocking."

When I admitted I did he said "Well I told the guys you were up to going out with us on New Year's Eve and while I couldn't promise them anything other than seeing you in something completely showing off your assets - see through top, short tight skirt and stockings & suspenders- they might be able to persuade you to give them more than a kiss and a cuddle. But if you're going to be spending the night with your young stud I think its only fair we have a real bit of fun with the guys."

I murmured "Ok - deal, You don't object to me having a night with Peter and if I'll agree to probably shagging your three mates."

He grinned and said "But there's now a fourth!"

He explained that it was now Joe and Jim ( both quite fanciable well built fit guys in their early/ mid 30s), Richard a big slightly overweight guy in his 50s and now Rob, not a bad looking guy in his 40s.

I smiled at his cheek in adding in the extra guy - he always does try to stretch my limits but I was so keen to have a night with Peter that I might have agreed to even more especially as all I was committed to was going out with them dressed sexily and probably only letting them 'feel me up' a bit.

I said I would go out the next day to buy something really special to wear for going out with his mates.

Deal done we had our meal with a couple of bottles of wine. Both of us were a bit tired for sex so we lay kissing and cuddling for a while before we went to sleep.

Bob is an early riser in more senses than one! And obviously turned on by the thought o sharing me with his mates and possibly me being taken by Peter I felt him snuggling up to me and starting to fondle my breasts. I felt his erection harden against my rear and although he probably wanted my ass, I placed his cock into my pussy. He was obviously quite aroused as instead of having me in the 'spoons' position he rolled me on to my tummy and had me doggy.