Mature Lady Takes a Young Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered and set off into town to get two outfits - one to please my young stud and one to show off in with Bob's mates. It took me a few hours because of the pre-Christmas shopping crowds but I managed to find a few outfits that pleased me for both encounters. I even searched out a sexy white swimsuit although as I didn't really intend to let Peter see me in a suit I thought I had better be prepared as he had seemed so excited by having got us a hotel in town with a pool.

When Bob came back he wanted me to model some of the gear but I knew where that could lead and said he would just have to be pleasantly surprised but the outfits I had bought for going out with his mates left nothing to the imagination.

The next day I was ready to go to meet Peter at the hotel at 12.30. Bob offered to drop me off but I said I would get a cab. I had decided against a short skirt although Bob said my leggings showed off even more as they were skin tight to my hips, my thighs and my prominent pussy mound and vaginal lips. I teamed this up with black over the knee boots, a short black leather jacket and a white very fine wool buttoned up the front cardigan. It was a bit obvious that I was braless and it showed off my nipples, so in case I saw someone I knew I covered it up a bit with a black lace scarf.

I realised how much I was looking forward to my date with my young stud as I was like a teenager on a first date.

Bob was actually very supportive, carried my case out to the cab and said "Have fun!"

When I arrived at the hotel Peter was sitting in the lobby and got up to great me. He was looking absolutely gorgeous with his blonde hair shining and smartly dressed in chinos, tweed jacket and a white shirt. He got up embraced me and gave me a peck on the cheek - I could see from the bulge in his pants that he was already aroused. He said as our room won't be ready until about 2pm he suggested we have a bit of lunch. I was slightly miffed that he hadn't got things better organised as I had the embarrassment of having to ask the young male desk clerk to hold on to my case until the room was ready - especially as I had to ask Peter for the room number which meant he knew that I was sharing with Peter. Thankfully he didn't ask for my name!

I suggested we got out off the hotel for lunch and we went to the Kilderkin where we managed to find a booth. While Peter got us drinks, I removed my scarf so that he could have a bit of a preview of my boobs, and he leaned over pecked me on the lips and murmured that my whole outfit was sensational especially my leggings and top.

I murmured my thanks and asked him had he any regrets being on a date with a 50yo woman.

I was reassured when he said he couldn't believe his luck!

I suggested he move round beside me in the booth and we managed to fondle each other a little under the table before our sandwich arrived. He managed to give my pussy a little fondle while I felt his rock hard package.

We went back to the hotel about 1.45 to see if our rom was ready. The clerk asked Peter was it one 'King Room' he had booked? He stressed the 'one' obviously confirming in spite of our obvious age difference that we were a couple. He smiled and said "Breakfast from 8- 10, checkout 11.00."

I smiled as I thought of what good use I could make of this young guy over 21 hours! I really did intend to make the most of it.

I was touched and impressed when we got to our room that Peter had ordered a real bottle of champagne to be on ice and more importantly it was a king size bed.

His pent up desire was obvious as I had hardly dropped my case than he enveloped me roughly kissing me and groping my breasts. I felt I wanted to take control and pushing him off gently I said " Relax we have over 20 hours to enjoy each other."

I suggested that he pour us a glass of champagne while I emptied my case and hung up my clothes. I took off my jacket and scarf and hung up my top and skirt for the evening and as he handed me the champagne he kissed me more gently as his hand took the weight of my heavy breast.

As I responded to his kiss he broke off and said" Sorry for being so keen but you have no idea how mad I am about you and your outfit shows you off to perfection. I had hoped you would wear a skirt but those leggings show your thighs, pussy and hips off the perfection and I really love the boots."

Teasing I said "When we go to bed do you want me to wear them." He said he would love that!

Reaching up I encouraged him to kiss me and as our tongues met and as he opened my top to release my boobs I released his very hard and throbbing cock.

The rest was a bit of a blur as we helped each other off with our clothes and fell on to the bed. My promise to keep my boots on was forgotten as he pushed my g-string aside and went between my thighs. With one of his hands on my breast and one on a bum cheek there was little ceremony about the cocking he gave me - this was a young guy fulfilling a long held sexual fantasy. I did respond a bit as I really did find his hard muscled young body attractive and I felt him tense and he pumped his cum into me for what seemed several minutes.

He lay embedded in my pussy for a couple of minutes and when he dismounted his cock was still semi hard. He apologised for not making our first time better for me but I said it was good and we had plenty of time to have a great time. I suggested he get me another glass of champagne and when he came back with it I was pleased that his cock was fairly erect. That is what I really love about young guys! It made a full recovery when I took a sip of my champagne and taking hold of him by the balls I gently poured some of the rest of it over his cock and leaning back and opening my legs poured some over my pussy.

He very quickly got the idea and he was soon doing wonderful things to my clit with is tongue and my pussy with his fingers while I deep throated him. This time we both climaxed - me first followed quickly by him.

As we lay kissing and cuddling and finishing off the champagne I luxuriated in the warm feeling of being so desired by such a gorgeous young man and holding his now limp cock I said "That was wonderful is there anything else you want to do?"

He said "You are wonderful anything that would please you."

Working him gently with my hand I murmured "Well you have had my mouth and my pussy and most guys then usually like to ride my boobs or maybe my ass."

There was an instant reaction as his cock quickly regained its steel rod type qualities and he murmured "Both."

Putting my arms above my head and pushing my boobs out then holding them up to him I suggested he ride them for a little while. He climbed up on me and thrust hard between them for a couple of minutes. I was feeling a bit rubbed and suggested that if he wanted me to wear something to show my boobs off that night be might be better to leave that until after dinner.

I suggested that I would prepare myself for some anal if he ordered another bottle of champagne to be brought up which I would pay for. We might also tease the guy on the desk a bit for his attitude.

Putting on one of the robes supplied I took my garter belt, stockings and boots into the bathroom to dress to make his first anal with me as special as possible. I had just finished dressing, making up a bit heavier than normal, and lubing up well. When I heard a knock at the door. I said to Peter to go into the bathroom and I would sort it out. I pulled the robe on loosely so that a bit of cleavage was showing and met a very surprised desk clerk at the door. He flushed bright red when I invited him to come in and set it down while I got my purse and I am sure he got a good look at my boobs when I was paying him!

When he had gone Peter came out of the bathroom with a huge erection which appeared to literally throb when I lost the robe. It was very obvious he liked what he saw because he simply muttered "You are so unbelievably sexy."

I kissed him and said "I thought you might like to see my rear in stockings, suspenders and high heeled boots."

And bending over the bed I looked back at him and said "You said you had been wanting this for a long time but take it gently if you want to bugger me a bit more tonight."

He very gently parted my upturned cheeks and found my rosebud. I was touched when he licked and kissed it muttering that it was a dream come true before gently inserting the head of his rock hard cock into my sphincter. He felt me tense a bit but I told him to keep going and to encourage him I leaned back towards him until he got the head in. I encourage him to go slowly as he carefully eased the full length into my bowels and when I murmured that it was good he started to initially ride me slowly and carefully. Like most guys when they get access to a big mature ass, lust takes over and he was soon riding me hard and I was glad when I felt him tense and his ejaculate lubricate my bowels.

I thought he would pull out but I heard him murmur "That is the most fantastically sexy fat ass I have to have it again."

He stiffened and once again started to ride me but this time a lot more energetically. He must have sodomised me for nearly 10 minutes before he ejaculated in me again. As he eased out of me I fell forward on the bed. I felt him parting my hips and I was bracing myself for another hard ride but instead he just wanted to look at the orifice he had wanted to have for so long and as he had heard about 'anal gape' wanted to see it for himself.

He kissed me on both ass cheeks and told me I was magnificent before helping me up kissing me and giving me another glass of champagne.

I suggested he wash his cock as I wouldn't mind making more use of it and he grinned and said I thought you might be sexy but you are insatiable. When he came out of the bathroom with his erection dangling I once again gave his cock the champagne treatment again and we were soon once again locked in a 69. Suitably aroused I got him to mount my pussy and both he and I reached another very enjoyable climax.

While we lay in bed drinking champagne I started to fondle his equipment but only got a slight erection he groaned "You have fucked me to a standstill."

Teasingly I said I was disappointed as with him only being 22 yo I thought he would have a lot more stamina and told him Bob in his early 40s had taken me 8 times in one night. That stirred him a bit and he claimed he was pacing himself.

He suggested we go for a swim and then get dressed and go out for a meal as he was really keen to show me off in public as his date. I wasn't keen on the swim but he was insistent so I asked him to go and check if there was anyone using the pool as I didn't want to put my 50y body on display to an audience.

When he was away, I got out my new white one piece and checked what it looked like in the full length mirror. While I am no Liz Hurley it wasn't bad. Cut high on the leg it lengthened my legs and looked ok round my ass but where it really scored was the deep cleavage which showed off my boobs well. I was glad I had brought a set of high heeled mules.

When he came back and said there wasn't anyone using the pool and said I looked absolutely fabulous I put on the robe and followed him down. I have to admit he looked absolutely stunning in his tight trunks which emphasised his impressive cock & ball package.

I have to say it took me back to be swimming with a young guy and I enjoyed the swimming and larking about in the water with him including kissing and fondling. I was enjoying our 'private' pool when I heard voices and three young guys about his age came in.

I decided that I would call time on the swim and while Peter decided to go for a quick sauna I went to the fresh water cubicle for shower. I had seen the guys check me out when I got out of the pool but I was surprised to hear them discussing me. I wasn't surprised at the normal comments I get such as 'did you see the tits on her' and 'I liked her big ass' etc but I didn't expect to hear a discussion including ' do you think that guy was her son?' 'odd if he is that he didn't warn her that suit was nearly transparent', 'I think he's fucking her - you could quite clearly see her cunt lips and nipples'.

However a bit more gratifying was the 'considered opinion' about mother or not they would all have liked to fuck me! Although I was glad they moved off to the other end and I was able to slip up to the room where I saw that the wet suit was quite transparent and didn't in the least look 'mumsy'.

I had showered and was putting on my makeup when Peter came back up. When I admonished him for not telling me my swimsuit was almost transparent when it was wet and it was quite embarrassing to see the young guys ogling me and them debating what relationship I had with him. He smiled and said that when he popped back into the pool to cool off after his swim he had been quizzed as to his relationship with me. When he told them I was a girlfriend they were most envious as they thought I was really hot with a great body. He teasingly said they had suggested we all might meet up for a drink later!

I said if he felt he couldn't keep up with me it might be a good idea!

He said he was only joking!

While he was showering I put on my stockings & suspenders and laid out on the bed a choice of two outfits for him to choose for me to wear with my leather jacket. A sheer high necked top with a 14" tight bodycon skirt or a low cut top and shortish16" leather skirt. Lifting up the small skirt which in the hand looked as it wouldn't cover much - he said "I think this looks good - is it shorter than the one you were wearing the other night?"

When I said "About 2". His decision was made!

When I asked him should I wear boots or heels - over the knee boots won out!

He went into the bathroom to clean his teeth and when he came out I realised the outfit had the 'wow' factor as he suggested we stay in and get room service. I have to admit I felt dangerously exciting as the new skirt was the shortest I had worn since my teens, skin tight it was sculpted to my rear and just about covered my stocking tops. My boobs and nipples looked well in the sheer top and with my heavier makeup I felt I could pass for early 40s. I had the scarf with me to cover up my boobs if we saw someone we knew.

He asked did I want to eat in the hotel or go out. I suggested that it might be better to go to the Kilderkin where it was unlikely we would be known and as he wanted to show me off there was always a good crowd there.

On our way out we noticed the three young swimmers in the bar and they waved to Peter. He said "Shall we join them for a drink?"

I said it was up to him.

Taking my hand he led me over and introduced ourselves. While he want to the bar to get a drink I found the conversation a bit stilted as I felt three sets of eyes on my boobs and stocking tops. guys were post graduate students up from Newcastle and after they bought another round they were good fun. I thought we might be there for the night but I think Peter realised that he might have some competition and suggested we drink up and go on for our meal. I said I would go to the loo first and Peter's ego really took a boost when the guys commented on my assets coming and going and suggested that they would be more than happy to help him servicing me.

We had a very pleasant early meal with lots of flirting and him quite aroused by the attention my outfit got from guys of all ages as it was quite impossible to pull down my skirt far enough to prevent anyone looking to see my stocking tops and thighs on display. At about 8.30 I suggested that we should go back as I really hoped he was fully recovered and ready for more fun. Hidden by the table I eased my skirt a few inches up to show him I was not wearing anything under it and when I ran my hand between his thighs I felt that it had the reaction I wanted.

When we got out of the pub my teasing had turned him on and his hands were everywhere including up my skirt front and back. With us both having had a lot to drink I was worried about creating a public spectacle and persuaded him to keep it until we got back to the hotel.

The Newcastle guys were still in the bar and to keep him at boiling point I suggested we join them for a night cap. However when they called us over and asked did we want a drink I said normally I would love to but Peter was keen to get me to bed. It was quite flattering when they virtually chorused they couldn't blame him. I asked them their room numbers in case Peter needed a hand!

Going up in the lift our hands were all over each other and when we tumbled into the room he certainly had recovered because he bent me over the bed and mounting my pussy doggy fashion gave me a very energetic pounding before turning me round and allow me to lower myself on his cock and ride him bringing both of us to a climax. He really loved this saying it was something else to experience a mature woman with her big breasts bouncing ride both us to climax.

Whether he thought I was serious about the guys or whether he realised that he might not have the opportunity to have me again he appeared fairly well insatiable and had me every way possible including depositing lots of cum in my three orifices. I think we must eventually have passed out about 5pm because when my alarm went off at 8.30 I felt as if I hadn't slept at all and my insides felt bruised. Peter was lying quite out of it but when he heard the shower he joined me in it and tried to start a bit of ass play but he had hurt me a bit through sodomising me both in the afternoon sessions and three times that night. I suggested we dress, get breakfast and have a last fuck before the 11.00am deadline.

I pulled on my outfit from the day before and as I left the jacket off Peter groped my unbraed tits and my buttocks and told me I looked sensational. He suggested I should open a few buttons on the cardigan to sow a bit of my 'magnificent cleavage as well as having my nipples on show through the thin material, I think he hoped to show off his trophy to the Newcastle guys if they were there.

They were there and when they asked had we had a good night Peter said a great one but an exhausting one. One of the guys said "Well Babs I have to say you look really fresh and quite beautiful."

And after breakfast when Peter went to pay our bill so we could make use of the room until 11.00. He slipped me a bit of paper with his telephone number saying they would be coming up to Edinburgh regularly and would love to meet up.

We spent the last hour making love including giving each other oral and him fucking my breasts and then a good hard doggy ride. He made me promise we could do it all again when he came back up or that I organise a trip to London as soon as possible.

I saw the taxi driver do a double take when Peter insisted on snogging me as he dropped me off.

Apart from Peter's invitation to London I had Christmas, and a New Year's Eve date with five guys to look forward to plus a very interesting invitation to meet up with three Geordie guys. It looked like a busy start to the New Year!