Mature Madeline Dominates

Story Info
Will taken in by a silver haired and controlling woman.
2.9k words
4.62
14.5k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will Burnett had long eyed the mature women who frequented the cafe and tea rooms at the edge of the village. The establishment facing the pond and woodland adjoining the public park with its leafy pathways, a convenient spot for a diverse clientele; shoppers from the village, joggers from the park, and people who like he, simply found its serenity appealing. Will's voyeuristic pleasures often had him urging toward contact, but he was never quite bold enough; there was a middle-aged waitress who had him fantasising on the odd occasions he saw her - she seemingly in charge of the other waitresses who were all much younger - she gave him a thrill when he saw the shapely and mature woman, but for the most part, she remained unseen whilst the younger girls flitted about, serving.

His main thrill whilst indulging in his fantasies over coffee though, was awarded him when espying another frequent member of the cafe's clientele, a silver haired beauty, he'd seen on several occasions there, about 60 years old, very shapely with a full figure and always elegantly dressed... but most importantly to his tastes, every inch the authoritative matriarch, her barking at the waiters, and gentler approach with the waitresses, had excited him, indicating she was just the sort of woman that a man with submissive tendencies such as he, was made for.

His rational mind had dismissed those thoughts after those first notions, but he found himself a little disappointed on those days when she was not in attendance for coffee, and when she was there, he found himself erecting at just the sight of her, and on one occasion, those erotic thoughts were reinforced tenfold. It was as though she knew he desired her, the way she made her way to a table close to him though many others in between were vacant, almost posing before she sat, illustrating her curvaceous and mature femininity to him, as a waiter scurried hurriedly to wipe the table clean, even though he'd only just done so before her arrival, he obviously recognising this female client as one who demanded perfection, or as near to it as possible, in every situation. Just her surly look of contempt at the waiter had Will erect, her presence oozing authority and an arrogance which suggested she was superior to all.

"Oh do hurry, my man, we don't have all day!" Will's cock pulsed on seeing her smirk directly at him after delivering her rebuke of the serving male, seeming to know her stern manner excited him. The waiter, being more than familiar with this client, made sure the table was dry with a cloth, then withdrew to a corner to allow her, and her uniformed female chauffeur who'd arrived after parking the limousine they'd arrived in, to settle before he asked of their requests.

The uniformed girl was much younger, very shapely in her tight outfit, but it was more than apparent to Madam Madeline Devere that this male's eyes preferred her... indicating he was just the sort of male she could have entertain her in that most special way. His cock pulsed to rigidity as the silver haired woman smiled softly at him, her full breasts rising as she inhaled, her whole persona oozing mature elegance, mixed with erotic promise, and having his hair stand on end in shock as she engaged him directly.

"I've noted your eyes viewing me on previous occasions..." both she and the uniformed girl grinned leeringly at him, as he blushed, rather than simply looking shocked at her approach - indicating her statement was indeed factual, and leaving the two smugly confident in knowing he was now outed. Will's cock reached a lush rigidity, his anus tingling as he gaped at the bold attitude of the woman. Madeline smirked further, the folds of her mature cunt moistening as she continued.

"... don't you think it's a little rude to gawp at a woman without introducing yourself?" Will swallowed hard and stumbled out a response, dumbfounded, but quietly pleased to have made contact with this superb woman, albeit under her terms, which excited him further, and he almost breaking into a feeble smile with the pleasure of it as he did so.

"Why yes... please accept my apologies... I never meant to be rude." He blushed as he gave the response with an enthusiasm which had the stern woman sneer, and her shapely accomplice smiling cynically. She allowed him to watch her cross her elegant legs beneath the table, knowing he had a good view from his position opposite, and having him swallow hard again, before continuing.

"Your apology is accepted... now come and sit here... immediately!" She grinned contentedly as he did as he was told without hesitation, having her cunt tingle at his obedience, her control over him already apparent, and confirming further his submissive nature toward feminine authority. For his part, Will was quickly becoming mesmerised by her, so confident was this magnificent woman, his cock perking erect as he sat close enough to take in her perfume, and beginning to lose control of all rational thought as the two women smirked with a distinct air of contempt at guessing his pleasure at being controlled.

His mind was snapped back to a blunt reality for a few moments, on the waiter arriving. He gawped for a few moments, with the waiter standing nervously in silence, and the two women also remaining silent... but staring at will in a presumptuous manner. He panicked slightly on realising that the mundane task of making the order was left up to him, the two women already expecting an element of service from him as much as the waiter. There smiles were curt indeed on seeing his realisation of the fact, as he stumbled out his words.

"Why...why of course... what would you ladies like?" They looked at the waiter with contempt as they made their requests, Will then making his, simply a round of coffees. Madeline then made a strange demand of the waiter.

"Have Sadie bring it over, my man... I'd like a word with her." The waiter looked a little disappointed at not being able to have a second interaction with the powerful woman, but bowed his head in acknowledgement. Will had no idea who 'Sadie' was, and watched the waiter scuttle away with the order as Madeline then looked at Will with a curt sneer before she addressed her smirking chauffeur.

"It'll be so nice to have her know of our progress with our latest... she was sceptical about the time it'd take." Will sat, bemused but in blissful ignorance, finding a strange pleasure in guessing they were talking about him whilst paying him no attention and talking of him as though he were a simply an object. Hs cock throbbed at simply being in close proximity, as the uniformed girl turned her head and grinned at Will in curt fashion.

"Oh, she'll be more than pleased with it, that's for sure." Her eyes then turned toward the cafe building, and looking that way too, Will's balls tingled anew, his cock perking, on seeing the shapely and mature waitress who'd also been the object of his masturbation at times, approach their table with a smirk. Madeline grinned on noting him swallow hard on seeing the mature and obviously commanding woman strut confidently up to their table, her tight skirt and blouse emphasising her lushly feminine shape exquisitely.

"This is Sadie... but then your eyes are more than familiar with her too, aren't they?" The three women laughed as he blushed, lost for words, Sadie then adding to his embarrassment.

"Well, I didn't think he'd be that easy... I take it he'll be shown your home and it's house rules when you've had coffe." Will gasped at her presumption, which all three women knew he longed for, and laughed at... his silence in a lack of response confirming he was the silver haired woman's to play with as she pleased, while he simply gawped in submissive awe at the deliciously mature waitress, reminiscent of Betty Page. Madeline extended his pleasure at being outed so bluntly.

"This is Sadie, she caters for me privately on those special occasions when I have friends... she so loves to domineer in her tasks, something she'll be more than pleased to demonstrate to someone who's been admiring her from afar." She sneered with tart excitement at him, as his cock throbbed with the disbelief of what he was hearing. The haughty woman then addressing the mature waitress in curtly formal fashion.

"We'll see you on Monday then, Sadie... he'll be more than ready for you by then." The waitress's smug grin at Will, said it all... the women were well and truly in control, he was going to be dominated, and was helpless with the desire to know it. Madeline enjoyed watching his bewildered but excited eyes watch the ample buttocks of the mature waitress, wobble in the tight skirt as she departed. The uniformed girl hurriedly consumed her coffee, her eyes playing on Will as he watched her leave a pert reminder of her presence there, a smudge of red lipstick adorning the rim of the cup, as she stood, eagerly. Madeline grinned at her,

"Yes Tara fetch the car, we'll show our new guest our home."

Will at last found a semblance of his voice, though not sure what to say.

"But... but...'" Madeline cut in immediately, enjoying being in control.

"Oh don't worry, we've thoroughly researched your situation... we know you live alone, we know your car is parked where you can leave it indefinitely..." She gave a smug sneer, her cunt ripe for the attentions of her new find.

"...we know exactly who you are, Will Burnett... and exactly what you're going to become." Her grin broadened as Tara arrived in the car by the entrance.

"Follow me... three steps behind, and get used to it." It was immediately noted by the female clientele sat at other tables in the cafe that Will was being led away to know the correction of his destiny, their smug smirks and smiles at him as he passed their tables, having him realise that despite his imagined incognito approach, his observations had been common knowledge to them all... his cock perking as those smiles from the women contrasted sharply with the few males in attendance, all of which held straight faces... under the spiked heel of feminine order themselves. Will's anus tingled with a dark pleasure at the women's smug knowledge that he'd been outed, and many in attendance would witness that this subtle humiliation was just the beginning.

Tara stood smirking with a satisfaction of her own on opening the door to allow Madeline slip across the leather seating, then ordered Will in after her, with a stern sneer and an authority which confirmed she'd be just as much in ownership of him as her Mistress. She made sure the doors were locked internally, as she took the driver's seat, the pleasing clunk bringing a further smile from her and Madeline, and having his cock perk it's yearning erection... he was their captive now. Madeline sneered softly and gave her command to her eager chauffeur.

"A nice slow trip home Tara, by the scenic route." Will noted a smile of satisfied resolution ease across her mature face as the car pulled away, his balls tingling as those eyes were then turned on him.

"I think you'll have guessed full well, how I like the males I choose, to entertain me...." She slipped one of her tall stilettos off, and offered it up to him, gauging the reaction... and she, very pleased with the result. He swallowed hard and kissed the toe of her shoe without hesitation, her mature cunt swelling deliciously with an arrogant tingle as he did so... his lips confirming beyond doubt he was submissive to femininity. She grinned with pleasure at his eagerness to worship, her cunt moistening in anticipation of her belittlement of him

"I think you long to know the company of a powerful woman, don't you?" Will couldn't wait to confirm, though hesitant to slip his tongue from the adoration of her elegantly heeled shoe.

"Yes... oh yes.." Madeline gave him a stern smile and had his cock swelled harder as she offered an immediate retort.

"Yes MISTRESS Madeline!" Tara laughed cynically as he stumbled out his prompt... in utter obedience to her now apparent power over him.

"Yes... yes Mistress Madeline!". He felt a cold sweat come over him, at the pleasure of his own humiliation, on seeing and hearing her contentment in it.

"...there, now we understand each other... and you'll understand how I like to be in complete control of my relationships, doing so gives me so much pleasure." She lifted her stocking toed foot slightly, Tara's eyes as intent on the mirror as it was on the road, as she drove slowly through deserted leafy lanes, careful not to have the large and luxurious vehicle sway too much.

"You may kiss that now..." He gasped, his balls tingling with excitement, his anus tingling with the strange fear and dark pleasure, on taking her heel in his palm to support it, confirming without doubt his longing to submit to her, as he kissed her stocking clad toes across the seams of the sheer nylon without hesitation, bringing a soft but cynical laugh from her and the keenly observing Tara. Madeline sighed as she felt and saw the sincerity in his manner, in worshipping her foot with his lips, her cunt tingling in longing to know that worship so much more intimately..

" You know I intend to dominate you... dominate you most thoroughly, and not just in private..." She sneered with sexual pleasure as her words had him near suck at her toes in his eagerness to know more of that domination which already held him to order, as she continued to excite him with her authority.

"... you'll be dominated, socially, publicly.. and especially sexually.. I'll have everyone know I own your very soul..." He erected to a boning rigidity at her curt and sincere statement, whilst she clicked her fingers at the smirking feminine chauffeur, her knowing grin at him, having him want to spurt all the more, as Madam Madeline Devere teased his anticipation of an erotic dream even further.

"Have you ever obliged a woman with a cock gag?... I do find its the most excellent way to have a slave become intimate with the sights... and more importantly, the scents and aromas of a mistress who intends ownership..." His anus tingled wildly, along with his balls at her blunt and pertly sincere comment, along with her use of the term 'slave'... and the thought of being harnessed with a cock gag. He stumbled out his response, pleasing her with it, and with his obvious excitement.

"No... no... I've not... not obliged that way before." Madeline's cunt perked lustily, her clitoris engaging with the lacy gusset of panties she'd have him sniff like a dog, whilst she taunted him... knowing he was enjoying the humiliation as much as she'd enjoy shaming him with it... her mind returned to the cock gag he'd be allowed after a good sniffing of her gusset.

"Good!... teaching you how to use it will be such a pleasure... you'll soon become familiar with it, and you'll find the wearing of it, most stimulating... especially when your own cock is caged, and you're displayed as such to my more intimate friends..." She chuckled arrogantly as he gasped at the thought of having his cock imprisoned... and it being shown as such when paraded by her as her slave, to other women. His cock pulsed slippery pre-cum to his underwear in disbelief at what he was hearing, not daring to ponder too deeply, the delicious levels of humiliation he now knew he'd be subjected to.

As the car was driven up the longe gravel drive of a large and well appointed mansion, Tara smiled as Madeline leaned forward across the seat toward her, and will was shown that the women were even more sophisticated than he'd already been shown. The younger woman closed her eyes and pursed her lips as Madeline pushed hers upon them, and they kissed intimately. Will's cock boned, close to coming as Tara's eyes opened once more, and showed him a lusty contempt as she continued to enjoy Madeline's intimate adoration of her. When Madeline finally removed her lips, she gave a pert chuckle on turning to face him once more.

"As you'll see, males are of secondary importance in every respect in my household... merely here to provide entertainment... and entertain you shall." Tara's look at him was as smug as ever as she opened the car door for her Mistress, and now obvious lover, his cock bulging at the knowledge that her contempt for him would be ripe indeed, as Madeline waved a commanding finger, indicating he'd follow in obedience as she strutted to the door of her house, which opened, a smiling maid greeting her approach and viewing the trailing male with equal contempt.

"We'll have champagne brought to the Regina Bedroom Charity, where we'll be dominating my new male pet." The maid simply sneered at him with an air of excitement, as his eyes then took in the elegant steps of the mature woman as she ascended the stairs with a strident pomp, Tara following and urging him up... his fate sealed.