Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 12

Story Info
Drunk and asleep, I strip Maureen's kid sister, Gwen, naked.
6k words
4.64
3.1k
6
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 12

Drunk & asleep, stripping Maureen's little sister, Gwen, naked.

Continued from Chapter 11: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

I looked at my watch.

"I'm tired," she said with a yawn and, raising both arms in the air with a sexy stretch.

I stood.

"Come, let's get you to bed. I'll walk you to your room. We can sit and talk tomorrow. You must be tired after that long drive," I said while wondering if she'd allow me to put her to bed.

Refusing to go to bed, she shook her head, no.

"No, actually, if you don't mind, unless you're tired, I'd like to stay up and talk for a while longer," she said while pouring herself a half glass of wine, her third glass. "I'm enjoying drinking this delicious wine."

Remembering what she said about wine that she can't hold her alcohol, I took the bottle from her hand and filled her glass.

"Well, I'm glad that you're not driving because if wine treats your head the way that it attacks mine, it has a way of sneaking up on you." I said with a laugh. "Let me know when you're ready for the wet T-shirt contest and I'll get the hose and some dollar bills to stuff down your bra and panties."

She laughed, too.

"I think one more glass will put me in that mood," she said with another sexy laugh and giving me a naughty look.

'Perhaps, Maureen was right. Her sister may be a whore,' I thought.

Instead of being offended by my sexually, inappropriate comments, she seemed to enjoy the verbal foreplay.

# # #

We adjourned to the comfort of the living room. I offered her the softness of the sofa, while I took my usual voyeur seat across from her in the soft, worn, brown leather of my recliner. She had another glass of wine, her fourth glass, while I settled for another cup of hot, strong, black coffee.

As if she was home in the comfort of her living room, she sat with her short skirt hiked up nearly up to the middle of her shapely thighs. Whether deliberately or unintentionally, she gave me quite the upskirt view of her panties. Her knees were parted enough to give me a continual view of her bright, white, bikini panties. I loved seeing her panties. Never have I seen as much of a beautiful woman since Maureen stripped Colleen down to her bra and panties before stripping her topless and then, naked.

I knew that either Gwen would be sleeping where she was sitting or I'd be carrying her to bed. Hoping for the later, instead of the former, I imagined having to lift her shapely body and carry her to bed. I imagined having to strip off her clothes so that she didn't wrinkle them as my excuse for undressing her.

I'd love nothing more to undress her while she was sleeping. I imagined stripping her naked. Yet, how could I explain the need to strip her naked without her thinking me a pervert and that I had taken sexual advantage of her while she was drunk?

After a while, with her intermittently falling asleep, I watched her eyes briefly close. Then, when she awakened, she slurred her words. Maureen was the same way. Whenever she had more than two glasses of wine, she was tipsy. Now, with Gwen consuming four glasses of wine within a two hour period, I figured that she was a bit drunk.

Now, with her skirt raised all the way to her crotch and her knees spread wide open, I couldn't remove my horny eyes from her bright, white, bikini panties. While she slept with her eyes clothes, I stared at her pussy mound. I stared at her camel toe. I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at the patch of trimmed, red, pubic hair that I could clearly see through her sheer panties. I watched her, as she set her empty glass down, before leaning over to the side and passing out sound asleep.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 12

Drunk and asleep, I stripped Maureen's kid sister, Gwen, naked.

As soon as she fell to the side, her short skirt climbed all the way up to the back of her waist. She gave me a wonderful upskirt view of the back of her white, bikini, panty clad ass. Just like her sister, she had such a shapely back side, a beautiful ass. The view from the front of her was just as lovely as was the view from the back of her. Indeed, looking good from every angle, she looked good all over.

It took all the sexual control that I had not to unzip myself, pull out my cock, and masturbate myself over seeing Gwen's panties. Yet, fearing that she'd open her eyes and awaken, I didn't expose myself to her. I didn't want to ruin things by rushing things. Instead, I waited to see if she'd awaken.

Now, with her taking a drunken nap, I stared at her in peace without my stares making her feel uncomfortable. I sat like that while finishing my coffee and watching her sleep to see if she'd awaken. Still grieving the loss of Maureen and with her baby sister looking so much like her, I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. As if she was an angel delivered to me from Heaven above, she was just so damn beautiful.

She had such lovely, long legs, as shapely was her big sister's legs. Never expecting to see such a prolonged flash of her white, bikini panties, quickly, I became excited by the exposed panty vision of her. A double edged sword, even though ogling Gwen's panties momentarily stopped me from missing her sister, ogling her sexy and shapely body made me miss Maureen.

She had the same shapely ass that I remembered Maureen having. Ogling Gwen's panties made me wish that I could touch her panty clad ass and feel her panty clad ass, before removing her panties and having sex with her. Wishing she wasn't drunk and sleeping, I'd love to make love to her. I'd love to fuck her. I wondered how receptive she'd be to having sex with me?

# # #

When Gwen didn't move, not wanting her to sleep on the sofa as my excuse, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to bed. Should she awaken while I carried her to bed, I allowed my cock to react to the thoughts of carrying her to bed. Hoping that she'd reach down and touch it in the way that Colleen did when I carried her to my bed, I wanted Gwen to see, touch, and feel my big erection.

Even her weight felt about the same as her sister's body weight. I figured she was about one-hundred-and-fifteen pounds. I allowed my nose to smell the perfumed fragrance of her beautiful, red hair. Her lush and long red hair felt and smelled wonderful. She smelled as wonderful as Colleen felt when I carried her in my arms.

As I carried her, my hand came in contact with the side of her bra clad breast. With me a sucker for women with big tits, not removing my hand, I left my hand in contact with her huge blouse and bra clad breasts. Her breast felt as firm as it felt soft. I missed feeling Maureen's enormous tits. She had amazing breasts, and her sister's breasts looked and felt the same. When I reached Maureen's room, I carefully laid Gwen upon her sister's bed.

The front of her skirt had risen nearly to her crotch. Something that I had never expected to see of Maureen's sister, I had an up close view of her panties. Enjoying the view, I remembered all that I saw now to masturbate over her later.

As if I had never seen a woman's white panties before, I stared at her pussy mound. I stared at her camel toe. I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at her red patch of trimmed, pubic hair that was obvious through her sheer panties. Something that always makes me sexually excited and gives me an erection, there's something so sexually erotic when seeing a woman's bright, white panties.

Then, daring myself to do the forbidden, I became sexually excited over the thoughts of undressing her. The image of seeing her in her bra and panties, topless and, hopefully, naked, took hold of me as if the thoughts of undressing her was a fever. I couldn't wait to remove her clothes.

A grieving man who lost the woman he loved and who looked just like her sister, who would blame me for slowly undressing her and stripping her naked? More than curious to see what she looked like in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, I was hot with sexual desire for her. Debating if I should undress her or leave her sleeping, my sexual desire to remove her clothes was overwhelming.

Did I dare remove her clothes? We joked about me taking advantage of her, when she was drunk, and stripping her naked. She even acted as if it was no big deal for me to see her without her clothes. Like sister like mother, she could have been a nudist, she said.

Now, with her nudism in mind, as if I was on a nude beach with her, I wanted to see Gwen naked. I needed to know what she looked like without her clothes. I needed to know if she looked like my beloved Maureen when naked as she looked like her when she was fully dressed.

As my internal excuse for undressing her, I wanted to see how much she looked like Maureen without her clothes. Only, undressing her would be wrong. Yet, missing Maureen so terribly much and, if only for just one night of pretending Gwen was Maureen, I wanted to see her naked.

I wanted to touch and feel her through her clothes. I wanted to fondle her without her clothes. I wanted to hold her naked body. I wanted to kiss her. Something that I yearned to do, I wanted to have forbidden sex with her.

# # #

Not a hard decision to make, I decided to go ahead and undress her. I wanted to see how far she'd allow me to go, before awakening from her drunken sleep. At the very least, I imagined her allowing me to strip her to her bra and panties. Hopefully, I imagined her not awakening before I stripped her topless. I'd love to see, touch, and feel her huge, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

In the way that Maureen had unbuttoned and removed Colleen's blouse, I imagined removing Gwen's blouse. In the way that Maureen had unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed Colleen's short skirt, I imagined unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing Gwen's short skirt. In the way that Maureen had unhooked and removed Colleen's big, white bra, I imagined unhooking and removing Gwen's sexy, low-cut brassiere. Finally, in the way that Maureen had stripped Colleen topless before stripping her naked, I imagined stripping Gwen topless before stripping her naked.

Besides, it was late, really late, and way past my bedtime. I was horny. I was tired. Yet, with the thought of removing Gwen's clothes, wide awake, I was energized. at the very least, I needed to see more of Gwen than just her panties. I needed to see her bra. I needed to see her without her bra. Hell, I needed to see her without her panties, too. I needed to see Maureen's sister naked. I needed to masturbate later over the sight of seeing this red haired, busty, beauty without her clothes.

While hoping she didn't awaken, after I gently placed her down on Maureen's bed, I waited a few minutes to see if she'd awaken on her own. Instead of her awakening, she started breathing deeply and regularly. Figuring that she was exhausted from her long drive, from the emotion of meeting me, and from over indulging in drinking wine, I figured, since she was sleeping soundly, it was time to undress her.

'I hope you don't mind but I undressed you because I didn't want you to wrinkle your clothes, I imagined saying to her,' I thought as my excuse for undressing her.

Yet, if my excuse for undressing her was so that she didn't wrinkle her clothes, why would I strip her naked? Why would I have removed her bra and panties?

'I removed your bra and panties because, like Maureen, I figured you be more comfortable sleeping naked,' I thought as my excuse for removing her bra and panties, too.

# # #

Looking so much like a red haired, busty angel, and looking so much like her sister, she was in a deep, drunken sleep. Gently, trying not to awaken her, it took all the self-control that I had not to fall between her legs and lick her pussy through her panties. It took all the self-control that I had not to move her panty aside with my fingers, rub her clit, finger fuck her, and masturbate her as she slept. Only, being that I still wanted to strip her naked, I didn't want to ruin things by rushing things. I didn't want to awaken her.

As if she was drugged and, indeed, she was drugged with alcohol, she slept so peacefully and so soundly. She looked even more beautiful when she was sleeping. I envied the lucky man who would win her heart one day, marry her, and raise a family with her. She made me wish that I was rich like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, whisking Julia Roberts away in a white limousine. She made me wish that I could fly her to a private island to live with her forever.

Resisting the urge to strip off her clothes, trying to control my lust for my dead girlfriend's kid sister, I thought about leaving her dressed in her clothes and sleeping. I thought about the ramifications of what she'd say when she awakened if I undressed her. What if she was embarrassed that I had seen her without her clothes? What if she accused me of more than removing her clothes and having sex with her? What if she was angry that I had taken it upon myself to strip her naked?

Not wanting her to abruptly leave without having her tell me more about Maureen as a child, I didn't want her to be upset with me. Only, I was so very sexually excited seeing her lying there with her white panties fully exposed. A once in a lifetime, sexually opportunity that suddenly presented itself to me, I had to make her more comfortable by removing all of her clothes. Indeed, as the host, it was my duty to strip her naked.

'I stripped you naked because I thought you'd be move comfortable,' I imagined saying to her tomorrow morning. 'I did cover you with a blanket.'

Her parents already thought me enough of a pervert by sleeping with one daughter, what would they think of me, if Gwen told them that I had stripped her naked? Yet, with a drunken, beautiful woman, helplessly sleeping in my house, my horniness overruled my common sense and my resistance. Selfishly, I decided that I didn't care about her feelings. I didn't care about the ramifications of her being angry and/or embarrassed. I didn't care what her parents would think of me. Daring myself to do so, I decided to risk it all by stripping Gwen naked.

Once I made the decision to undress her, besides myself with lustful, sexual desire for her, I was so sexually excited. Again, an opportunity of a lifetime, I may never have this chance with her or with anyone again. If I didn't undress her, I'd regret it. If I didn't undress her, I'd always wonder what she looked like in her bra and panties. I'd always wonder what she looked like topless. I'd always wonder what she looked like naked.

I needed to slowly, and carefully remove her clothes without awakening her. I needed to see Gwen in her low-cut, sexy bra and her white, bikini panties. I needed to see her topless. I needed to see her huge, naked breasts. I needed to see her big, erect, pink nipples. I needed to see her red, trimmed pussy and her shapely, naked ass. I needed to see her naked.

# # #

Since she looked so much like her sister, vicariously living through her sister by seeing her beautiful, naked body, I needed to see my Maureen naked, again. Still debating if I should undress her, I sat beside her on the bed while stroking her beautiful, red hair and watching her sleep. I waited to see if the touch of my hand to her hair would awaken her.

In addition to touching and stroking her hair, I felt her breasts through her blouse and bra. Then, I reached around her to feel her firm, round ass through her panties. Finally, while hoping that she wouldn't awaken, I cupped her pussy through her panties while sliding a slow finger along her panty clad pussy slit. I absolutely loved feeling her through her clothes.

As if giving my sleeping beauty the opportunity to awaken and to stop me from stripping her naked, I leaned down and softly kissed her red, full lips. It was a loving kiss and she surprised me when she opened her mouth, and surrendered her tongue to me. She returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss.

Figuring that it was an involuntary reflex, I couldn't believe that I was French kissing Maureen's 23-year-old sleeping sister. After our kiss, tempted to give her another wet kiss, I looked at her to see if she was still sleeping and she wasn't. Her eyes were wide open.

'Oh, fuck. I ruined my chances of undressing her. I sabotage my chances of seeing her in her sexy lingerie. I torpedoed my chances of seeing her naked,' I thought.

Then, sexually shocking me, I couldn't believe what she said next. Giving me an immediate erection, I couldn't believe what she asked me to do. As if she had read my mind, she asked me to do what I was unable to do.

# # #

"I'm sorry to impose upon you but I need your help in undressing me. I'm too drunk to undress myself," she said.

She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"If I'm not offending you, I need you to strip me naked. I prefer sleeping in the nude, especially during a hot, summer night," she said.

'What? Huh? Seriously? Gwen asked for my help undress her? She wanted me to strip her naked,' I thought. 'My kind of woman, much like Maureen and Colleen, she sleeps in the nude.'

"Sure Gwen. That's no imposition at all. I'd be delighted to help you undress. It would be my pleasure to strip you naked," I said with a dirty laugh. "You aren't offending me at all by asking for my help in undressing you and stripping you naked," I said. "I'd love to do that," I said with another dirty laugh.

She laughed, too.

"I bet you would," she said. "You've been staring at my breasts all night," she said with a laugh.

# # #

With only a two-year difference between the age of her and Maureen, I looked down at her face, instead of at her body. Barely looking 20-years-old, she looked so very young. She looked so much younger than Maureen.

Definitely, if I was a bartender, I'd card her before serving her a drink. When she was born, I was 27-years-old. When she graduated high school at 18-years-old, I was 45-years-old. What's wrong with me to sexually lust over someone so young? She's young enough to be my daughter, but, for now, I didn't care. I just wanted to see her without her clothes. I needed to see this beautiful woman naked.

'I'll worry about how I feel about undressing a 23-year-old woman later, once she's naked,' I thought. 'After all, she asked me to help undress her. She asked me to strip her naked. What kind of host would I be to deny my guest her request?'

With that one kiss, with me horny and sexually frustrated, she gave me an erection. I figured someone this beautiful must have been kissed thousands of times by hundreds of admirers. I wondered if she had a boyfriend, a steady man, a fuck buddy, or a friend with benefits in her life.

We hadn't broached that subject before the wine took control of her and had its effects on her. Yet, even though I so wanted to undress her, after watching her sleep so peacefully, I suddenly felt like the dirty, old man that I am. I was reluctant to despoil the image of her lying there, as if she was an innocent virgin. Only far from her being innocent, she was not only an admitted nudist but also a whore.

Then, I realized, while looking for my justification to remove her clothes and strip naked, her much wilder and more sexually sophisticated than was her big sister, this woman is no virgin. Oh, yeah, between college dorm parties, wild drunken, spring break excursions, wet tee shirt, and topless contests, she's been around. Even her own sister called her a slut but with affection before using a more, sexually, accurate description and calling her a whore.

# # #

Expecting her to rescind her offer for me to undress her and strip her naked, I started removing her clothes by slowly, nervously, and sexually excitedly unbuttoning her blouse. I unbuttoned one slow button at a time to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. With her blouse finally unbuttoned, I lifted her up to a sitting position to remove her blouse, and to reach around her to unhook her big, white, low-cut, and sexy brassiere. My hands were shaking with the thoughts of seeing her massive, naked breasts.

12