Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I undressed her, I expected her to become embarrassed but she wasn't. I expected her to ask me to stop, but she didn't. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, and as if she was a stripper removing her clothes to music while dancing around a pole, I removed her bra straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other.

This was it. This was really it. I was about to remove Gwen's bra. I was about to see her huge, naked breasts.

Yet, before I removed her bra, she laughed. Then, she did something unexpected. She put her hand on my bulging erection that showed through my pants. In the way that I had felt her breasts through her bra, she felt my erect cock through my pants.

"Well, someone is sexually excited," she said with a laugh. "So, what are you waiting for," she said with another laugh. "Don't you want to see my naked breasts?"

She fondled the head of my prick through my pants while I removed one bra cup before removing her other bra cup. There they were, the 8th and 9th wonders of the world. She had phenomenal, natural breasts. Just like Maureen's huge breasts, and a cup size bigger than Colleen's silicone breasts, they were huge.

# # #

Controlling the urge, I wanted to unzip myself, pull out my cock, and wrap her fingers around it. Yet, I didn't have to do that because she beat me to it. She unzipped my pants, reached her soft, warm hand inside my underwear, and removed my erect prick.

"If you're going to have some sexy fun with my naked tits, then I'm going to have some sexy fun with your naked prick," she said while laughing.

With her not having to ask me twice, I touched her naked breasts. I felt her huge tits. I fondled her beautiful knockers. I pulled, turned, and twisted her big, pink, erect nipples. Then, I leaned down and sucked her erect nipples while she fondled the head of my cock with her manicure fingers and slowly stroked me.

"Like my mother and my sister," she said looking up at me to give me another sexy smile and another naughty look. "I love sucking cock. If you don't mind, Mark," she said with a little laugh. "I need to take you in my mouth. I need to blow you. I need to suck your big, beautiful cock. I haven't had my required, protein today," she said with another laugh. "I need you to cum in my mouth so that I may swallow your cum," she said.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and turned to face me. While staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she took me in her mouth. Gwen was blowing me. I couldn't believe that Maureen's kid sister was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that she wanted me to cum in her mouth so that she could swallow my cum.

'I love this woman,' I thought.

Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. Unbelievably, she gave me a better blowjob than Maureen and/or Colleen.

I put a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful, red haired head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Prolonging from cumming for as long as I could, but she was too talented of a cocksucker for me to hold back any longer.

It didn't take me long to explode a huge load of cum in her mouth. Never have I ejaculated as much cum as I ejaculated in Gwen's, beautiful mouth. She swallowed it all while smiling up at me. Then, she said the magic words.

# # #

"Make love to me, Mark," she whispered to me. "I want to feel what Maureen felt. Then, I want you to fuck me. Before I leave for home, I want you to fuck me in every room of your house," she said with a dirty laugh as if she was suddenly sexually possessed.

Quickly, as if her clothes were on fire, I removed the rest of her clothes. I stripped Gwen naked. In the same way that I stared at her naked breasts, I stared at her naked pussy and at her naked ass. Better looking than any Playboy of the month bunny, never have I seen a woman as shapely, as sexy, and as beautiful. I'll be masturbating over this erotic experience for the rest of my life.

Instead of allowing me to mount her, she grabbed by my wrist and pulled me down to her. She mounted me. Clearly wanting the control of our sexual seduction, she wanted to make love to me while sitting on my cock. She reached between my legs to insert my erect prick in her warm and wet pussy. Then, she humped me slowly until I was deep inside of her and filled her pussy with the length and the width of my big cock.

She leaned forward and kissed me, French kiss me. We made out like that as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, lovers, or husband and wife. A first time for everything, never have I had sex with someone that I had just met. Never have I had sex with a woman who obviously enjoyed having sex as much as I did.

Then, not wasting time with just making love, she humped me faster. She humped me harder. Instead of making love, we were fucking. I was fucking Gwen and she was fucking me. We fucked as if we hadn't fucked in a long time and needed a good fuck.

Then, taking control, I rolled her over and mounted her. Accepting me as her dominate lover, she spread her shapely legs wide. Wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock, the best sexual orgasm that I could give her and, hopefully, the best sexual orgasm that she ever had, I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could. She surprised me by keeping up with my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Instead of me giving her the best fuck that she ever had, she gave me the best fuck that I ever had.

With every day a different room, we moved to a different room every time we had sex. While making sexual memories all throughout my house, we made love every morning. We fucked every night. In between, I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I masturbated her. I ate her.

I gave her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and with my cock. When we weren't making love and fucking, she was blowing me. Gwen loved sucking my cock as much as Maureen and Colleen loved sucking my big dick. Never have I had as many blowjobs as Gwen gave me.

# # #

Instead of only staying the weekend, she stayed longer. Her job start was delayed by a week. She stayed for ten, long, and sexually exhausting days. Never have I had so much sex. Never have I ejaculated as much cum. Never have I give any woman, including Maureen or Colleen, as many sexual orgasms. The day before she finally left, we had coffee on the back porch while watching the dogs play.

"Before I forget," she said. "Depending on how my visit went," she said with a dirty laugh. "My mother wanted to meet you and come for a weekend visit, too.

I beamed a horny smile while hoping that her mother was just as beautiful, just as shapely, just as sexy, and just as horny as were her daughters.

"I'd love to have her come for a stay," I said.

Afraid to ask her for fear that she'd think that I wanted to have sex with her mother, too, yet, no longer caring what she thought, I asked my question.

"What does she look like? Does she look anything like her daughters or did you get your good looks from your father?"

Gwen laughed.

"I look nothing like my dad. If I did, I'd be bald and fat," she said with a laugh. "Our beauty comes from our mother," she said.

# # #

Then, she gave me another sexy look and a naughty smile.

"I have photos of her, if you'd like to see them," she said with a laugh.

She flipped through her Smartphone searching for photos of her mother.

"I must warn you, though. Many of the photos were taken of my mother in various stages of undress," she said.

As if sexually teasing me, she looked up at me to give me another sexy smile and another naughty look.

"I even have photos of my mother naked when we were all at the nude beach, if you'd like to see those, too," she said.

I looked at her as if she was joking. I not only couldn't believe that she had naked photos of her mother on her phone but also that she was willing to show me naked photos of her mother. I wondered how her mother would feel about me seeing naked photos of her. Yet, I didn't care. I wanted to see naked photos of her mother. I couldn't wait to see her mother's naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? You, Maureen, and your mother were all naked at the nude beach? You have nude photos of all three of you," I asked with shocked disbelief.

She nodded her head and laugh.

"Duh? It was a nude beach. Of course, we were all naked," she said.

I gave her my biggest shit eating smile.

"I'd love to see some sexy, cheesecake photos of you, Maureen, and your nearly naked, and naked mother," I said returning her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh.

# # #

Gwen had dozens of photos of her mother on her Smartphone. She showed me photos of her mother fully dressed. Then, sexually shocking the shit out of me, she showed me photos of her 50-year-old mother in her sexy, low-cut, colorful bras and colorful, bikini panties. Leaving nothing to the imagination, she showed me photos of her mother in her short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgowns.

Not stopping there, she showed me photos of her mother topless. She showed me her mother's big, naked breasts. Then, she showed me photos of her mother naked.

She not only showed me her mother's naked breasts but also, she showed me her mother's naked pussy, and her mother's shapely, naked ass. Her mother looked ten-years younger than her age. Like her daughters, her mother had an incredible body for a mature woman, a woman my age. I couldn't wait to meet her.

"What's your mother's name," I asked?

Gwen smiled.

"Carol. Her name is Carol. She's named after her mother, my grandmother," said Gwen.

In the way that I had hoped to have sex with Gwen, now I hoped that I could have sex with her mother, too. The gene pool of this family is amazing. After seeing her mother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, being the pervert that I am, I couldn't wait for her mother to come for a visit, too. In the way that Maureen had stripped off Colleen clothes and in the way that I had stripped off Gwen's clothes, I couldn't wait to strip off Carol's clothes, too.

Then, like daughters, like mother, maybe her intolerance for alcohol runs in the family and, with a little wine, hopefully, I may get to strip naked Gwen's mother naked, too. Who knows, maybe once grandma discovers that I stripped her daughter and granddaughters naked, she'll want to come for a visit, too. My mind was reeling with three generations of Maureen's naked, female, family members, before I refocused my attention back to Gwen.

Just as Maureen had, Gwen had a flat, toned stomach, but different from her sister, who didn't have any tattoos. Gwen had a little tattoo of a diamond just above her trimmed, red, pubic hair. I found the tattoo enticingly erotic and wondered if she meant that she was a gem to be uncovered or her pussy was a jewel to be discovered.

Maybe, she was a diamond in the rough who liked sex rough. Who knows what the meaning of her tattoo? Yet, her tattoo served its purpose in getting and maintaining my undivided attention in wanting to see her naked pussy.

I couldn't wait to lick her tattoo. There's something so viscerally appealing about a woman who gets a tattoo, so long as she doesn't overdo it. I enjoy the subtle, artistic surprise of the story behind a creative tattoo, a tattoo that's covered by her clothing, that's only seen when removing her clothes or, in my case, stripping her naked.

I don't understand why women get tattoos on their backs or above their asses? Why would they do that when they can't see them to appreciate the creative artwork? Tramp, stamp tattoos are my least favorite tattoos on women. Then, there's those women who tattoo their entire arm. Gross.

I just hoped that Gwen's mother, Carol, didn't have any tattoos. I couldn't wait to meet her. I could wait to get her in the sexual mood with sexy conversation and some fine wine. I couldn't wait to strip Gwen's mother naked, too.

To be continued...

12