Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 13

Story Info
Gwen sleeps with me while naked in my bed.
7.3k words
4.55
4.8k
4
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 13

A 50-year-old man having sex with 23-year-old Gwen is so different than having sex with 25-year-old Maureen and/or with 25-year-old Colleen.

Continued from Chapter 12: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

Instead of only staying the weekend, Gwen stayed longer. Her new job start on the news desk of a major news organization was delayed by a week. She stayed for ten, long, and sexually exhausting days.

Never have I had as much sex. Never have I ejaculated as much cum. Never have I given any woman, including Maureen and/or Colleen, as many sexual orgasms. The day before she finally left, we had coffee on the back porch while watching the dogs play.

"Oh, before I forget," she said. "Depending on how my visit went," she said with a dirty laugh while looking up at me to read my reaction to what she was about to say. "My mother wanted to meet you and come for a weekend visit, too.

'Her mother? Wow! Especially now that Gwen told me that her 50-year-old mother could have been a nudist, too, and loved going to nude beaches, I'd love to meet her mother,' I thought. 'Who wouldn't?'

I beamed a horny smile while hoping that her mother was just as beautiful, just as shapely, just as sexy, and just as horny as were her daughters. After having had sex with Maureen, and now her younger sister, Gwen, how hot would that be to have sex with their mother, too. I just hoped that she had big tits. I've always been sexually attracted to women with big breasts, the bigger the better. Yet, whether her mother had big breasts or small breasts, I'd never turn down the opportunity to have sex with her, too.

"I'd love to have her come for a weekend stay," I said.

I imagined getting her mother drunk, carrying her to bed, and helping to undress her while stripping her naked, before having sex with her as I had sex with Gwen. Afraid to ask her for fear that she'd think that I wanted to have sex with her mother, too, yet, with her leaving, and no longer caring what she thought, I asked my question anyway.

"What does your mother look like? Does she look anything like her daughters or did you get your good looks from your father," I asked with a laugh?

Gwen laughed, too.

"I look nothing like my dad. If I looked anything like my father, I'd be short, bald, and fat," she said with another laugh. "Fortunately for us, our beauty comes from our mother," she said. "Our mother looked just like us when she was our age."

'I guess that means that their mother has big breasts, too,' I thought.

Now, I was really sexually excited about meeting her mother. I was filled with sexual anticipation of hoping to see her mother in all manner of undress.

# # #

Then, she floored me with what she said next. She gave me another sexy look and a naughty smile.

"I have photos of her, if you'd like to see them," she said with a laugh.

She flipped through her Smartphone searching for photos of her mother.

"I must warn you, though," she said looking up at me with another sexy smile and another naughty look to see my reaction to what she was about to say. "Many of the photos were taken of my mother in various stages of undress," she said.

As if sexually teasing me, I couldn't believe that she'd really show me photos of her mother in all stages of undress. I couldn't wait to see them.

"I even have photos of my mother naked when we were all at the nude beach, if you'd like to see those, too," she said with a wink.

'Naked. Seriously? Is she kidding me? Gwen has photos of her mother naked on her Smartphone,' I thought.

I looked at her as if she was joking. I not only couldn't believe that she had naked photos of her mother on her phone but also that she was willing to show me naked photos of her mother. I wondered how her mother would feel about me seeing naked photos of her before I had even met her.

Yet, I didn't care. I wanted to see naked photos of her mother. I couldn't wait to see her mother's naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. I couldn't wait to see her mother naked.

# # #

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? You, Maureen, and your mother were all naked at the nude beach? You have nude photos of all three of you," I asked with shocked disbelief. "I'd love to see naked photos of your mother."

She nodded her head and laughed.

"Duh? It was a nude beach. Of course, we were all naked," she said. "We loved being naked on the beach. Horny, old men loved seeing the three of us naked, too," she said with another dirty laugh.

I gave her my biggest shit eating smile.

"Well, consider me a horny, old man. I'd love to see some sexy, cheesecake photos of you, Maureen, and your nearly naked, and naked mother," I said returning her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh.

# # #

Gwen had dozens of photos of her mother on her Smartphone. She showed me photos of her mother fully dressed. Then, sexually shocking the shit out of me, she showed me photos of her 50-year-old mother in her sexy, low-cut, colorful bras, her long line of sexy cleavage, and colorful, bikini panties. She had quite a few photos of her mother in her sexy lingerie. Then, leaving nothing to the imagination, she showed me photos of her mother in her short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgowns. She had lots of photos of my mother in her sexy nightgowns.

Finally, and not stopping there with showing me photos of her mother in her low-cut bra and bikini panties, and in her sexy nightgowns, she showed me photos of her mother topless. She showed me her mother's huge, naked breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her erect, brown nipples. Then, while I held my breath in sexual anticipation of seeing Maureen's and Gwen's mother without her clothes, she showed me photos of her mother naked.

She not only showed me photos of her mother's naked breasts but also, she showed me her mother's naked pussy, and her mother's shapely, naked ass. I couldn't believe that she showed me photos of her mother naked. Her mother looked ten-years younger than her age. Like her daughters, her mother had an incredible body for a mature woman, a woman my age.

Now, I really couldn't wait to meet her. While hoping that she was as big of a whore as Gwen, again, I hoped to get her drunk. Again, I hoped to carry her to bed. I hoped to undress her and strip her naked. In the way that I had forbidden sex with Gwen, I hoped to have forbidden sex with her mother, too.

"What's your mother's name," I asked?

Gwen smiled.

"Carol. Her name is Carol. She's named after her mother, my grandmother," said Gwen.

In the way that I had hoped to have sex with Gwen, now I hoped that I could have sex with her mother, too. The gene pool of this family is amazing. After seeing her mother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, being the pervert that I am, I couldn't wait for her mother to come for a visit, too. In the way that Maureen had stripped off Colleen clothes and in the way that I had stripped off Gwen's clothes with her permission, I couldn't wait to strip off Carol's clothes, hopefully, with her permission, too.

# # #

Then, like daughters, like mother, maybe the intolerance for alcohol runs in the family and, with a little wine, hopefully, I may get to drunk enough to strip Gwen's mother, Carol, naked, too. Who knows, maybe, once grandma discovers that I stripped her daughter and her granddaughters naked, she'll want to come for a visit, too. My mind was reeling with three generations of the sexual possibilities of having sex all of Maureen's naked, female, family members. Then, I refocused my attention back to Gwen.

Just as Maureen had a flat, toned stomach, Gwen had a flat, toned stomach, too. Yet, different from her sister, who didn't have any tattoos, Gwen had a little tattoo of a diamond just above her trimmed, red, pubic hair. I found the tattoo enticingly erotic and wondered if she meant that she was a gem to be uncovered, or her pussy was a jewel to be discovered.

Maybe, she was a diamond in the rough who liked sex rough. Who knows what the meaning of her tattoo? Yet, her tattoo served its purpose in getting and maintaining my undivided attention in wanting to see, finger, lick, and fuck her naked pussy.

I couldn't wait to lick her tattoo. There's something so viscerally appealing about a woman who gets a tattoo, so long as she doesn't overdo it. I enjoy the subtle, artistic surprise of the story behind a creative tattoo, a tattoo that's covered by her clothing, and that's only seen when removing her clothes or, in my case, stripping her naked.

I don't understand why women get tattoos on their backs or above their asses? Why would they do that when they can't see them to appreciate the creative artwork? Tramp, stamp tattoos are my least favorite tattoos on women. Then, there's those women who tattoo their entire arms and/or their entire legs. Gross.

I just hoped that Gwen's mother, Carol, didn't have any tattoos. Whether she had tattoos or not, I couldn't wait to meet her. I couldn't wait to get her in the sexual mood with sexy conversation, dirty talk, and some fine wine. In the way that I had stripped Maureen and Gwen naked, becoming sexually excited over the possibility of undressing an exhibitionist women who loves going to nude beaches, I hoped that I could strip Gwen's mother naked, too.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 13:

Finally, way past my bedtime, I went to bed, and closed my eyes. I had plenty enough sexual excitement for one day. Between with struggling with wanting to undress Gwen and debating on if I should strip her naked, then, having marathon sex with her, I've never been as mentally fatigued and physically tired. Yet, I was a good tired.

I had not only undressed Gwen, with her permission but also, I had stripped her naked, again, with her permission. I had not only seen Gwen in her panties and bra but also, I saw her topless. Then, with her wanting me to undress her and asking me to strip her naked, I saw her naked. I still can't believe that I saw this beautiful, young, and sexy woman without her clothes. Something not easy to do, she made me temporarily forget about her deceased sister.

Wanting to masturbate over seeing Gwen without her clothes, my hand found my naked penis, and I slowly stroked myself while undressing Gwen all over again in my horny mind. First, I unbuttoned her blouse. Then, when it was completely unbuttoned, I stared at her big, white, low-cut, and sexy brassiere. I stared at her long line of sexy, cleavage before reaching out my horny hand to touch and feel her big breasts through her bra, first one and then the other. Then, I removed her blouse.

Finally, I sat her up, reached around her, and unhooked her three hook, massive bra. I removed her bra straps from her shoulders and her arms from her bra straps before removing one bra cup and then, the other bra cup. I stared at her naked breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her erect nipples. With me loving big breasts, I couldn't stop staring at her naked tits. I love tits, the bigger the better, and she certainly had big and shapely breasts.

While replaying removing her bra and seeing her huge, naked breasts, I stroked myself a little faster. I stroked myself a little harder. I couldn't believe that she asked me to help undress her. I couldn't believe that she asked me to strip her naked.

Unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt, I removed her short skirt. Then, with her only dressed in her white, bikini panties, I removed her panties, too. Within a few short minutes, I had removed all of her clothes. Gwen was naked. I couldn't believe that I was seeing this beautiful woman without her clothes as if I was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband.

Having ejaculated once in her mouth and again in her pussy, I hoped she was on birth control pills. With her not asking me to wear a condom, that was a good sign that she was taking the pill. Yet, in the way that I had impregnated Maureen, to be honest, I wouldn't mind impregnating Gwen. I'd love nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with Maureen's younger sister while raising our child.

# # #

Then, as if feeling a ghostly presence, sensing that someone was there with me in my room, my eyes popped open. At first, thinking that it was Maureen, then, when my eyes focused on her, it was Gwen standing by my bed naked and looking down at me, while watching me stroke myself. Embarrassed that she caught me masturbating myself, quickly, I covered my erect cock with my hand.

How long had she been standing there? She saw me and, no doubt, watched me masturbating. How freaking embarrassing is that? I masturbated over the imagined naked image of undressing Gwen and stripping her naked, when she's standing right here in front of me without her clothes? With her having no modesty, no shame, and, seemingly, no morals, she's in my bedroom and standing next to my bed naked. Gwen is naked and I'm naked, too.

"I don't feel well," she said. "I'm going to be sick."

Not wanting her to puke on me nor on my bed, I jumped out of bed. There was no time to grab anything to cover my nakedness and, I really didn't care. Besides, she had already seen me stroking my cock, and just in the same way that it happened when I exposed myself to Colleen.

To be honest, it felt exhilarating to walk down the hall beside her naked with my cock bouncing up and down. I watched her naked breasts dancing from side to side. I imagined us walking together on a nude beach. I escorted her to the bathroom and held her long, lush, red hair, while she puked up my fine, French white wine and tuna steak dinner.

As I leaned down closer to comfort her, while holding back her hair, my erect cock was perched so close to her mouth that I couldn't help but envision her blowing me again. At that point, with her naked and on her knees in front of the toilet, I would've done anything for her to suck my cock. For someone who was going to be sick, she didn't look sick. We stayed like that poised by the toilet with her on her knees and me leaning over her holding her red hair out of the way. Only, she didn't puke.

"Do you feel better?"

I saw her looking up and over at my exposed cock, and just as the feeling that I received when Colleen first saw me naked, I truly enjoyed Gwen seeing me naked, too. It sexually excited me for her to stare at my naked prick. Having not finished masturbating myself, I still had quite the erection. Truly, I was proud of my big dick. She ignored answering my question to ask her own.

"How did I get naked?" She looked down at herself and, suddenly seeming embarrassed, she covered her breasts with her forearm. "I don't remember undressing," she said looking up at me. "Did you undress me? Did you strip me naked?" When I didn't answer her right away, she asked another question. "Did we have sex?"

# # #

'No, we didn't have sex, Gwen,' I thought while wanting to lie to her. 'Um, I just thought...I'm sorry...it was just that..."

She got a stern look on her face. Oh, oh, I figured she was mad. Obviously, she was correct when she said that she could've been a nudist because, when she stood, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness. Even though there was a towel right there, she didn't appear embarrassed with me seeing her naked form.

Then she walked to the bathroom sink and she stood in front of the mirror, while looking at me in the mirror with a hard look, before splashing some cold water on her face. After she dried her face with a towel, she turned to me.

"I know that we had sex. I vaguely remember making love to you and fucking you," she said. "I know that I blew you. I know that I sucked your cock and you ejaculated in my mouth. I know that you made love to me. I know that you fucked me. I know that you not only ejaculated in my mouth but that you ejaculated again in my pussy," she said.

She paused while looking up at me.

"Only, as if it was all just a dream and I had dreamt it, I don't clearly remember us having sex. If I can't remember us having sex, than it means that we didn't have sex," she said.

'I guess she was too drunk to remember us having sex,' I thought. 'Hell, she didn't even remember her asking me to undress her and asking me to strip her naked. Yet, I didn't understand her logic of her not remembering that we had sex so, in her mind, we didn't have sex. Then, she surprised me with what she said next.

"Take me to bed, please," she said brushing her hand by my still erect cock to take me by the hand.

'Shit! She's pissed at me,' I thought. 'Fuck! Now what am I to do? No doubt, she'll be leaving first thing tomorrow. She'll be leaving without telling me all that I wanted and needed to know about Maureen, and that only a sister would know,' I thought.

Feeling disappointed, I felt like such a pervert for not only stripping her naked but also for having sex with her. I helped her walk her to her room while hoping that she'd change her mind about leaving tomorrow morning.

"No," she said stopping to look up at me. "Take me to your bedroom," she said.

She looked down at my cock and then looked up at me to make eye contact with me.

"I want to sleep with you."

She took my cock in her hand and held it for a few seconds before allowing it to bounce away.

"I want to have sex with you. I want to experience what my sister experienced. I want to experience what I don't remember doing last night."

# # #

I looked at her not believing my ears.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I don't want you to feel obligated that you must have sex with me because you're staying with me. I don't want to force you to have sex with me," I said and meaning it.

She made a face.

"Yes, I want to have sex with you. I don't feel obligated to have sex with you nor are you forcing me to have sex with you," she said with a laugh. "I want to have sex with you."

She stared down at my erect, naked prick, again. Then, she took my cock in her hand and held it while slowly stroking it.

"I want to see how big that thing really gets."

I needed to explain to her. I wanted her to make sure that she knew what she was doing.

"Do you understand that if I take you to bed that I will have my sexual way with you," I said.

She laughed.

"I'm not a virgin, Mark. I need to feel sexual comfort just as much as you do," she said playing with the head of my cock with her fingertips. "Right now, I could use a good, hard fuck, and who better than the man who loved my dead sister to fuck me," she asked?

I nodded my head in agreement with her.

"Actually, now that you put it that way, Gwen, I think, I could use a little sexual comfort too," I said turning around and escorting her to my bedroom.

# # #

She had a way of saying things that excited the animal in me, and turned me off at the same time. I wish she hadn't used the words, 'dead sister,' when referring to Maureen. Referring to her sister as dead disturbed my senses in so many ways and, with her standing there naked, excited them too.

The walk to my bed felt longer than I remembered. The thought of her sharing my bed naked just as did her sister and just as Colleen had, sexually excited me beyond words. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing Gwen without her clothes, and she was seeing me naked, I couldn't believe that I had sex with her last night and was about to have sex with her again, this morning.

'Life doesn't get any better than this,' I thought.

"Wait," she said. "I think that I had better brush my teeth...and pee."

I shrugged while nodding my head in agreement.

"Okay, I'll be in my bedroom," I said.

# # #

I returned to my bedroom to give her some privacy in the bathroom. Quickly, I took a Viagra. After already having had marathon sex with her, I figured that I'd need a blue pill with this 23-year-old horny, woman.

12