Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad that I had recently filled a prescription for testosterone supplements, Andro-Gel. Between that and the Viagra, my erection was more than good to go. Only, after remembering the outrageous and raucous sex that I had with Colleen, I hoped that having sex with Gwen again within only a few hours didn't kill me.

She was so young, even younger than Maureen and Colleen. She appeared to be in really good shape, too. She had the body of a professional tennis player, or an Olympic swimmer, or a gymnast. She had muscles in places that women don't usually have muscles.

When she called me unexpectedly, I couldn't wait to meet her. She appeared at my door just as Maureen had done that first time and so many times after looking hot and desirable. Then, my sexual fantasy coming through, I couldn't believe that she asked me to undress her. I couldn't believe that she asked me to strip her naked. I couldn't believe that she gave me her permission to see her without her clothes.

If it wasn't enough that she asked me to undress her and asked me to strip her naked, I couldn't believe that she asked me to make love to her and fuck her. Then, before we even got to that, she willingly and consensually blew me. I couldn't believe that she not only sucked my cock, but also that she allowed me to cum in her mouth. She sucked my cock as if she was a professional cocksucker.

The look of her young, naked body took my breath away and made my cock spring to action. I couldn't believe that she had no memory of her asking me to undress her and strip her naked. I couldn't believe that she had no memory of us having sex. Unless she was too drunk to remember, how could she not know that we had sex?

'Bring it Baby! Show me what you got! I'm ready for you,' I thought while ready to have sex with her again.

I wanted to say that but I didn't.

Yet, if I only I knew what having sex with her was really like when she was sober, I may have declined her offer to have sex with her again.

# # #

To be honest, she took sexual advantage of me as much as I took sexual advantage of her. I was the innocent pawn in her game of reluctant masochism and discipline. Who knew that Maureen could be so kind and so loving and her sister could be such a controlling and demanding bitch. In addition to being a whore, if Gwen was anything, she was a Dominatrix. Fortunately for me, my expression and erection did all the talking for me, that is, until she took over my body and my will. She asked me to do nasty, sexual things that I'd never do to or with a woman.

After she peed and brushed her teeth, she crawled in bed beside me. The feel of her firm, warm, young body next to mine was like no feeling that I've ever experienced. I hated to admit it, but she had a better body than did her sister Maureen. With Colleen no slouch in the body department, she definitely had a much better body than Maureen's best friend, too. Instead of having big, silicone breasts, much like her sister and her mother, Gwen had huge natural breasts.

Where Maureen had that extra layer of fat that most women have, Gwen was firmer in places where Maureen was womanly soft. She was more athletic than Maureen. Bordering on F cup, triple D cup breasts, her tits were just a tad bigger than her sister's huge, double, D cup breasts. Her ass was rounder to make her waistline appear Dolly Parton tiny. Younger, stronger, and firmer, she was a bionic Maureen.

She fit so neatly at my side. The sensation of feeling all of her naked body against my naked body was overwhelmingly exciting to my senses. Even though I wanted to kiss her, even though she gave me that go ahead and that kiss me look, I delayed my kiss. Instead of rushing to have sex with her, wanting to make a memory that would last my lifetime, I wanted to go slow. In case I never made love to her again, I wanted to take my time making love to her. I wanted to take my time fucking her.

"What's wrong," she asked?

I looked at her as if she was my wife instead of a stranger that I had just met not even 24-hours ago.

"There's nothing wrong," I said looking at her, all of her.

'How could there be anything wrong when everything was so right,' I thought?

I looked at her as if I was dreaming. I looked at her as if I was in shock. I still couldn't wrap my head around that she asked me to undress her. She asked me to strip her naked. I still couldn't believe that Gwen was naked and in bed with me. I still couldn't believe that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

# # #

"The first time I kissed Maureen, actually, she kissed me, she caught me by surprise. I'll always remember our first kiss. Being the romantic that I am, I wanted this first kiss with you to be a special memory that I'll remember forever," I said opening my heart to Gwen.

Instead of returning my romance in kind, she laughed. Obviously, romance meant nothing to her. Clearly, whatever physical contact we had was all just about sex. Forget about love, all that she wanted to do was to suck and fuck.

"Whatever," she said with a shrug while making a face?

Then, not put off by me wanting a romantic kiss, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me to her, and kissed me with passion. Indeed, she gave me the best, long, wet kiss that I had ever had.

"How about that for a kiss," she asked with a laugh? "Remember that as our first kiss."

Making out with one another, we kissed and kissed again. The feeling of her soft, full lips against mine, her tongue against my tongue, and my arms holding her naked body against my naked body felt wonderful. I allowed my hand to slowly slip down to cup her firm, young ass. Her naked ass felt eerily so familiar yet so uniquely different than her sister's, naked ass.

Between the Viagra and the Andro gel, already sexually excited, I couldn't stop kissing her. Forget about Maureen and forget about Colleen, Gwen made my cock the hardest it's ever been. She returned my kisses in kind while totally blanking my mind with her sexual passion.

I couldn't wait for her to blow me. I couldn't wait for her to stroke my cock while sucking my cock before allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth again. I couldn't wait to make sweet and slow love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her fast and hard. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and with my cock.

# # #

When lost within Gwen's kisses, anyone could have entered my home and murdered us, and we would have never known. Moreover, I would have died a happy man knowing that a 23-year-old beautiful and shapely woman was willing to have consensual sex with me, a 50-year-old man. It was pure pleasure to kiss her, while touching and feeling her hot, naked body and even better when she kissed me back with sexual passion.

Maybe, because it had been a few months since I had gotten laid. Colleen was the last sexual action that I had, before she left to go somewhere and to live with someone. I realized that I was terribly horny, but perhaps I was feeling that this may be the last time that something like this would ever happen to me. Having sex with not only a woman so beautiful and curvaceous but a woman so young, so innocent, and so sexually passionate is any man's sexual fantasy come true.

Helping me to grieve and to get over Maureen, it was as if God had sent me an Angel. While I was with Gwen, I temporarily forgot about her sister. While I was with Gwen, I never even thought of Colleen. Gwen was the only woman that I needed. She was the only woman that I sexually wanted.

'Innocent,' I thought? There I go again putting another woman on another pedestal.'

Gwen wasn't innocent. She had been around. At least, at the time, I thought she was an Angel but, based solely on her sexual peccadilloes, as it turned out, she was more like the devil in disguise. She was the first Dominatrix that I had ever experienced. Not knowing what to sexually expect, I had no idea how to handle her.

'God, help me,' I thought while anointing myself.

# # #

Yet, she looked so much like Maureen, but Gwen was her own person. She kissed more lustfully than did Maureen. When I kissed Maureen there was a relaxing erotica in her kisses whereas with Gwen, it was a rushed purpose, the purpose getting her to a place, a place of heightened arousal, where I could fuck her and make her cum.

I could tell by the first kiss that Gwen was a sexual animal, a literal fucking machine. If I feared anything, I feared not sexually pleasing her. I feared not giving her a sexual orgasm, a multitude of sexual orgasms. I needed to give her the best sex that anyone had given her. For her to allow me to undress her, grateful for that, she deserved me giving her multiple, sexual orgasms for allowing me to strip her naked.

Whereas Maureen kissed me with love; Gwen kissed me with unbridled passion. As Maureen was an active participant in love, Gwen was an active participant in sex. This sudden and surprise union was not about love. It was about copulation. Never had I been with a woman, even Colleen, who enjoyed sex as much. As she had already admitted, definitely, she was addicted to sex, and right now, I was her sexual addiction.

In the way that Gwen went about sex, she left love out of the equation. There was no room for love with Gwen. As if I was fucking an animal and an animal was fucking me, it was animal fucking. Truly, I felt as if I was fucking a wild beast. Fucking her must be like fucking the devil in Rosemary's Baby.

To her it was a surgical operation and carnal knowledge at its clinical definition; it was unadulterated fornication. There was no pretense of romance with Gwen. She didn't want love. She just wanted sex, and the more sex, the better.

Whereas, I wanted to make slow, sweet love to her and to her curvaceous body, as I had done so many times with her sister, she just wanted to fuck, get fucked, fuck now, and fuck hard. Never have I fucked a woman who fucked me as fast and as hard as I fucked her. Never have I fucked a woman who was as proactive in fucking me.

# # #

It didn't take her long to find my cock. Her hand immediately engulfed it as if my prick was her personal dildo. In the way that she grabbed on to it, I could tell that this was not the first cock that she ever had in her hot, little hand. With her meaning sexual business, she manhandled me in the way that I've never been manhandled before.

She had a firmer grip around it than Maureen ever did and I liked that, at first. She gripped my stiff prick as she would a tennis racket, one that gave her a wicked backhand. Then, in the way that she jerked, moved, and stroked my cock she grabbed my prick, as if it was a stick shift in a muscle car, one that had a stiff clutch. There was nothing tender about her sexual movements.

Where Maureen was very gentle with her sexual movements, Gwen was rough. Gwen was more sexually like a man than she was like a woman. In the beginning, a woman who knows what she wanted, was an erotic turn on because she knew just how to stroke my erect prick to give me maximum pleasure. Where Maureen was sensual, Gwen was sexual. The differences between the two in their loving making was huge. If I liked one, I surely didn't like the other. I definitely preferred having sex with Maureen and/or Colleen than I preferred having sex with Gwen.

Yet, nonetheless her violent, sexual passion, just by her obvious passionate enthusiasm for my cock, she made me hot. She made me feel special. She made me feel that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. Again, she went at my cock as if it was her personal, sex toy. If I had a seatbelt attached to my bed, I would have buckled myself in because I was in for one Hell of a wild, sexual ride with Gwen.

# # #

As I was soon to discover, the two siblings were nothing alike in bed. With me the comparatively innocent man that I was, when compared to the sexually experienced Gwen, I couldn't wait to explore more of her to compare the differences of the two sisters. I couldn't wait to know what it felt like to be inside her again. I couldn't wait for her to suck my cock again. Then, after sexually experiencing Gwen, being the sexual pervert that I am, I couldn't wait to sexually experience her mother, Carol, too.

If nothing else, when having sex with Gwen, I knew that I was in for a memorable, sexual experience reminiscent of how Colleen was when fucking me. Indeed, Gwen was a fuck machine on steroids. She was a young woman who couldn't get enough of a good thing. A glutton for sexual passion, she was someone who returned for seconds and thirds. She loved my hard cock as much as I loved her huge breasts and her warm and wet pussy.

There was nothing shy and demur about Gwen. She knew what she wanted. She knew how to get what she wanted. With her taking sexual control, she knew that she was going to get whatever she sexually wanted.

In the beginning, when I was standing there naked holding her hair as she tried to vomit in the toilet with my cock so very close to her mouth, I suddenly felt so much like the spider luring another victim. This time, with her an even younger victim to my web, I foolishly felt guilty after undressing her and stripping her naked. I felt perverse perverted standing there naked in her moment of weakness, when she was about to wrench up her guts in the toilet bowl, but didn't.

While thinking about her sucking me off, and thinking about cumming in her mouth again, I felt like the dirty old man that I am. Yet, never had any woman, not Maureen, and not Colleen, sucked my cock in the way that Gwen sucked my cock. She blew me as if she was a starving woman and my big prick was a full course meal. She truly enjoyed stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. As if she was Linda Lovelace reincarnated in Deep Throat, she was the first woman who ever deepthroated me.

# # #

I thought about what her father would say and how he would perceive me, as I would have thought about any man my age sexually assaulting my daughter in the way that I had sexually assaulted Gwen. Indeed, even though she had asked me to undress her and to strip her naked, I was hardly an innocent bystander. Before she even asked, I was already prepared to undress her, strip her naked, and have sex with her drunken body.

What man would strip a woman naked who was helplessly passed out on his guestroom bed? Yet, my saving grace was that Gwen had asked me to undress her. She had given me her permission to undress her. She had asked me to strip her naked. She had given me her permission to remove all of her clothes. Then, not stopping with just stripping her naked, she had asked me to touch and feel her naked body. Unbelievably and sexually excitingly, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Now, not only had I had sex with one of his daughters but also I had sex with two of his daughters. More than that, should his wife, Maureen's, and Gwen's mother, Carol, come for a visit, I was ready to get her drunk, undress her, strip her naked, and have sex with her, too. Should their grandmother, aunt, and/or cousins come for a visit, too, I was ready to get them all drunk, undress them, strip them all naked, and fuck them all, too.

Reflecting back to when Gwen was on her knees waiting to puke in the toilet, when she looked up and over at my erect, naked penis, I couldn't help but think about her sucking my cock. Only, as I'd discover later, she was the spider and I was her victim. Female spiders always eat their male lovers after copulation. If Gwen was anything, she was a Dominatrix that I feared.

'God help me,' I thought again.

Had I known then what I know now, I would have grabbed her by her hair and forced her to suck my cock. She would have not only been happy that I made such an aggressively, sexual move but she would have loved it. Maybe after that, after forcing her to suck my big dick, with me having the upper hand, and with me being the one in control, this wild, one-sided, sexual affair would have been over then. Unfortunately, once I innocently invited her into my bed, I was hers for the taking.

Here I am treating her like she is someone worthy to stand atop a pedestal and she'd rather be on her knees sucking my cock as I slapped her around. In actuality, indeed, I am the innocent one. I'm the one who she could have put high up on the pedestal. Instead, I was just another notch on her pink belt. Suddenly, being just another sexual victim of Gwen's, I felt sexually used and physically abused. I felt like a piece of beefcake meat, but in a perversely perverted sort of way I liked the feeling.

# # #

She was so similar to her sister in appearance, and it was easy to draw the parallel conclusions that they'd be similar in bed. Boy, was I wrong. As it turned out, that was so completely opposite to think that they were anything alike. She was so different in bed.

Where Maureen was the generous lover, soft, and gentle, Gwen was the sexy vixen, tough and rough. Foxy sly in her way to get what she wanted and what she needed; she was a very dangerous woman. Boy, if ever she was in the corporate world, she'd have a rocket ship ride up the ladder of success by sleeping her way to the top.

I attributed much of the difference in making love with Maureen than just having sex with her was because we were lovers and were in love. Whereas, not feeling the same way about Gwen that I did for Maureen, it was strictly sex with Gwen. As if we were competing in a contest, one that I'd never win, we were sexual combatants intent on getting the prize, the ultimate orgasm.

It was obvious that she had more of a lustful appetite for sex than did her sister, or Colleen, and even me. Unlike her sister who enjoyed pushing my sexual buttons with dirty talk, Gwen was quiet, business like in her quest to sexually satisfy herself. She was the consummate, sexual, sex machine.

She did all of talking with her body and through her sexual actions. Forget about pillow talk, there was no wasted energy with talking dirty to her. If she was going to sweat anything, she was going to sweat while fucking.

So different from Maureen, she didn't talk much during sex, didn't talk dirty, and there was no pillow talk. There was just plain and simple raw fucking. She wanted to be fucked fast and hard. She needed to cum. She needed to have a sexual orgasm, multiple, sexual orgasms. She expected to be fucked fast and hard, and I had better not disappoint her or I'd be fucked and she'd fuck me up.

In the realm of be careful what you wish for, I had wished to see her in her bra and panties. I had wished to see her topless. I had wished to see her naked. I had lusted over the woman of the dark, sexual places. Be afraid, be so very afraid and I was. I was afraid of Gwen. Someone that I could never love, instead, I feared her. She was a Dominatrix from Hell.

To be continued...

12