Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I saw her naked in bed, it is different to see her standing there in the shower naked. She looked good. She looked really good. Her stomach was toned and flat but for a very small, almost indistinguishable potbelly. Her curves were womanlier than the younger bodies of women half her age.

# # #

"Well, I'm not sure why I did that, cover myself like that," she said with an uncomfortable laugh. "You've already seen every bit of me up close and personal."

I took the soap from her and started soaping her up. She had such a shapely and sexy body. Her body was as firm as it felt soft. As I had done with Gwen, I paid special attention to her dirty parts, her tits, her ass, and her pussy.

"You're dirty. You're so very dirty," I said with a laugh and she laughed, too. "You require a good scrubbing to get clean."

I was having a good time with my horny, roving hands. The soap was getting her squeaky clean at the same time. The way that I looked at it, it was a win/win situation, rub a dub, dub, Mark is rubbing Carol in the tub. Besides, she seemed to enjoy the attention that I gave her naked body from my skilled hands and fingers.

"My cock is so very dirty, yes, very dirty indeed," I said handing her the soap.

She lathered me up really good. She paid special attention to my cock, my ass, and my testicles. It felt good to have her soap up my cock. It was erotic when she gently cupped my balls while washing them. Then, as soon as she lathered up my ass crack, I thought of Gwen on her knees in the shower tossing my salad.

I could just imagine the look on her face if I asked Carol, a Dina Merrill's clone, and Angie Dickerson's body double but with bigger tits, to toss my salad? Boy if she did, that would start up a whole new conversation.

'You are the first man's salad that I tossed,' I imagined hearing her say.

Still, I liked the feeling of her slippery hands washing my big dick while stroking my erect cock in the shower. Then, gently pushing her up against the shower wall, we kissed. I felt her firm tits and fondled her erect nipples.

# # #

When we finished showering we returned to the bedroom to get dressed. One of my favorite things to do, watching a woman dress as much as I loved undressing her, I watched Carol put on her panties and then her bra. I could tell that she was unaccustomed to dressing in front of her husband, because she turned her back to me as she dressed.

It was oddly funny the difference in generations. Just as Gwen's generation explored sex without feeling guilty, Carol's generation was hung up on nudity. Her suddenly appearing embarrassed and looking ashamed made me curious about the comment that Maureen made that her entire family could have been nudists.

I figured she must have been talking about herself and her sister and surely not her mother. Yet, the three of them, mother and her two daughters, went to nude beaches together. Perhaps, Carol went to the nude beach with them to protect them from predators. Perhaps, her mother gave them the impression of being more open with her nudity, so as to not give them sexual hang-ups, as her generation surely had. Both made sense.

Still, this sudden shyness about her nudity was curious. After being sexually intimate with one another, she should feel more comfortable with me by now, I'd think. She did allow me to soap her up really good without trying to stop me.

I touched, felt, and fondled her everywhere over and again. That was sexy fun and erotically hot. Moreover, she appeared to enjoy my sexual attention.

Yet, maybe, us having sexual relations broke down the barrier of how a nudist would otherwise feel about being naked. Maybe, with me having already been sexually intimate with her, she felt uncomfortable having me watch her get dressed, a rather weird phenomenon. Then, again, maybe, having been intimate with one another was what we both needed to get through the loss of Maureen.

Maybe, that would explain why she is suddenly a bit unnerved for me to see her naked, now that she's sober and not drunk. I'd think that her sudden shyness would have been the opposite. After she asked me to undress her, after we had sex, and after we showered together, she should have had no inhibitions left.

Yet, who knows? It doesn't really matter? It's just idle, thoughtful speculation about the sexual behavior of people that I'll never understand, but will always contemplate.

# # #

Besides, again, dreading her leaving, this would probably be the last time that I ever saw her. My contact with her was through her daughter Maureen and now with Maureen dead, there was no reason for her to see me again. The only reason why she made this pilgrimage from Rochester to Massachusetts was because she was curious about me, that it gave her some closure with her daughter's death, and because she felt guilty that her husband had banned me from attending the funeral.

Never in a million years, I'm willing to wager, did she think she would find herself in bed with me or did she? How did that all this come about, actually? Alcohol played a major role, but still, this weekend was bizarre. These past couple of weeks have been bizarre with first Gwen and now Carol, and then, before that with the sexual affair with Colleen after the death of Maureen.

She continued dressing next putting on a button blouse. Then, she slipped on her garter belt. It was kind of an unwieldy contraption seeing it without the nylons attached; it did not appear very sexy. She pulled up her knee length skirt over her garter belt. I waited until she sat on the bed to put on her nylons before pulling her back to me and kissing her.

I was still naked and had no intention getting dressed so soon. I wanted to make love to her, again. I didn't want her to get dressed. I still wanted to play. Not wanting to be alone with my bad self, I didn't want her to go. I figured that it may be a while before I took on another lover, and I wanted to make the most of it with her, my Dina Merrill clone and Angie Dickerson body double but with bigger tits.

If there's one thing I enjoy, it's feeling a woman through her clothes and my hands were all over her tits while we kissed. As soon as she finished getting dressed, I took her in my arms and kissed her while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. Her nipples instantly responded and she began kissing me breathlessly.

I was getting to her and she responded by touching, feeling, and stroking my naked cock. I reached beneath her skirt and between her legs feeling her panty clad pussy. It excited me to touch the silk fabric of her panty that covered her moist mound.

Slowly, I moved my finger along her panty and along her pussy lips before pushing her panties aside and reaching my hand inside of her panties. My fingers found her clit. Rubbing it, I teased her clit with my fingers before reaching my fingers higher to rub her G spot. I continued reaching deeper inside and finger fucking her until she started wiggling her ass.

# # #

She was so quiet. All the while my mind imagined that I was feeling up Dina Merrill the way she looked 40-years ago while finger fucking Angie Dickerson, the way that she looked 40-years ago. Indeed, she was such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman. If she wasn't already married, I'd ask her to stay and live with me.

"Let me hear what you feel," I said. "It's a turn on to hear you react to my sexual touches."

Almost silently, and nearly imperceptible, she started moaning. No doubt, more sexual hang-ups from her generation prevented her from screaming like Gwen. Still, for someone from that age bracket, she wasn't as hung-up as many of the other women my age that I've sexually seduced.

This was my favorite sexual thing to do, kissing while feeling her through her clothes. Already, I had a nice erection and I moved her hand back on my cock. She surprised me when she leaned down and took me in her mouth, again. She sucked my cock while stroking my prick.

I guess my previous assumption was correct about her wanting to make the most of this visit, too. My cock may be the last cock she sucked, unless, of course, years from now, she found herself in one of those co-ed nursing homes with a horny, old, man named Mr. Peepers. I could imagine her with her giant breasts hanging to her waist while walking around the nursing home with her walker and looking for a man who still could get and maintain an erection.

# # #

'Come on, Baby,' I imagined her saying to some widowed, elderly man. 'What are you saving it for? Give it up. Fuck me.'

I could see her being the star of the nursing home and sucking off some of her retired, new friends with them writing her room number on the men's room stall. For a good time, go to room eleven and ask for Carol. I could see her becoming quite the swinger in her old age. Finally celebrating the sexual revolution, albeit a bit too late, I could see the other women being jealous of an elderly woman with Dina Merrill's beauty and her Angie Dickerson's body.

'Did you see Carol last night with Mr. Peepers,' I imagined the women gossiping? 'It was scandalous. She blew him while she sat in her wheelchair and he stood in front of her. Who does she think she is?'

# # #

She removed my cock from her mouth and I pulled her up to me. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to see her tits again. I wanted to suck her nipples. I began unbuttoning her blouse and, when I did, I felt the weight of her tits through her bra. My fingers found the impression that her nipples made and I took each one of them in my fingers through the fabric of the satin material gently pulling them out to full erection.

"I need to suck your nipples," I whispered in her ear.

With that, she lifted her bra. As if they were two, huge, melons, I watched her breasts slowly fall in view. I liked sucking her nipples. She had such wonderful tits, so firm and so shapely, with big nipples.

I so wanted to talk dirty to her, again. I so wanted her to talk dirty to me, again. I verbalized my thoughts while hoping that she'd respond in kind.

"I love your tits, Carol. I love sucking your nipples."

Yet, I could tell by her silence that my talking dirty did nothing for her now in the way that it had sexually aroused her before.

# # #

I removed her panties, but not her garters. When I mounted her, she reached her hand down and inserted me. She was wet, but not sopping like Colleen, Gwen, or Maureen. Still, she was plenty wet enough for me to enter her with ease.

Perhaps, because having given birth to two children she was bigger than was Colleen, Gwen, and Maureen. Still, those young women were quite, sexually experienced for their young age. Yet, I never thought of Maureen as being sexually experienced, just gently used, that is, until I came along.

Then, it hit me that I was fucking Maureen and Gwen's mother. Suddenly, I felt like the degenerate that I am. I felt that I was taking sexual advantage of her. Yet, she was so very attractive even if she was my age instead of half my age. Moreover, giving me her permission to undress her and strip her naked, with her making the first sexual moves, she willing had sex with me.

She had a few stretch marks and more wrinkles than both her daughters combined, but she could still make love, and she was still very, erotically desirable. Sexually and sensually, she was still hot. I loved fucking her. I loved giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. She still knew how to screw and she moved her hips to the rhythm of my humping. She humped me as fast and as hard as I humped her. Definitely, for a mature woman, she was still sexy.

Besides, even though we haven't had coffee and breakfast, yet, I needed her now. I needed this more than I needed food. This was more than just sex. This was companionship, someone to talk to, and someone to pass the time with, but even with that, it was more than that. Carol was not just anyone, she was Maureen's mother.

After having sex Colleen, Maureen's best friend, I had sex with Gwen, Maureen's sister. Now, as shocking as it was sexually exciting, I had sex with Carol, Maureen's Gwen's mom. Surprisingly, after having had sex with her mother, I felt closer to Maureen than ever before.

Truly, albeit too late, I felt as if I knew Maureen better than I did before she died. Obviously, I needed to have sex with Maureen's best friend, her sister, and her mother to get through the death of her. And now after being intimate with Carol, I dreaded her leaving me alone with my grief over her daughter.

To be continued...