Workout Challenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Perving on my MIL while training for a mountain climb.
2.4k words
4.24
26.7k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside her door until I could hear the shower being turned on, waited 30 seconds to let her undress and then heard the en-suite door close too, I gave it another 30 seconds for the shower door to close and then went in.

She told me she was going to wash her hair and sit in the steam so I knew she was going to take her time. She was worn out from the workout, she was sweaty and her underwear was going to be soaked. The bedroom door was unlocked, she didn't expect me to come in while she showered and she had no idea of my perverted ritual. Her leggings and t-shirt were in a pile on the floor, her sports bra and pink underwear messily thrown on top. Jackpot.

Kneeling down on the thick, fluffy carpet I had my back to her en-suite and faced the door I had entered through. I untangled her delicate thong and opened it out in front of me, holding it up to the light I could see the discoloured moist patches as I brought it to my face to inhale. The musky smell of sweat flooded my senses; I breathed it in greedily and gave it a little lick, delicious. Pulling it away from my face again I looked at the inside, I brought my tongue towards the smudge of white fluid spread on the lining so I could taste her juice. The door in front of me to the landing opened.

'What the fuck are you doing!?' my brother in law gasped.

---

2 weeks earlier

'It's in four weeks so I have plenty of time to get in shape, besides I've done it before so it cant be that hard.' Val was ever the optimist in her own physical capabilities but the last time she had climbed Mt Snowdon was when she was in her 20's. She was turning 50 now.

'Mom you'll definitely need to train for it, and it will be harder than before for sure' my wife, Katrina, ever the realist bringing Val down to earth.

'Four weeks isn't a long time really.' I added.

'Oh shut up you two, I know that, you think I'm going in unprepared, I'm climbing a mountain for gods sake' she sat back defiantly at her kitchen table.

As her 50th birthday approached Val started to become more aware of her age. She had been extremely active her whole life but a persistent back problem slowed her down as she hit her mid 40's. As a challenge to herself she wanted to re-climb Mt Snowdon in Wales once she turned 50. It's no Everest but is still a difficult physical challenge for anyone at the age of 50 with a back issue.

'I turn 30 a few months after you Val, how about I do it too?' I joked.

'No Tony! I'm doing it alone' Val snapped, after being with her daughter for nearly 15 years she still couldn't tell when I was messing with her.

'What did dad say?' Kat grinned at me.

'Supportive as ever, he even suggested I get a personal trainer if I need it, or ask you Tony.'

'Me?' I asked confused. In honesty I knew the reason straight away, I had injured my knee playing football and had had a physiotherapist for the last six months giving me one to one rehab. He helped me strengthen both of my legs, especially around the knee joint; to stop the same injury happening again and my legs were like tree trunks now.

'Yes well you know all the exercises already from your trainer so you can just show me the same ones and I can take it from there. I've already got my own membership at the gym and I can add you as a guest.' Val already had it all planned out it seemed. 'I was thinking about three times a week for the next two weeks? Once you've shown me you don't need to keep coming with me.

'Yeah sure I can do that' Val's assertive planning meant I couldn't say no, and besides I was helping my mother in law through a difficult time in her life.

'Aww aren't you a sweetie' Kat teased 'When are you two starting then?'

'Monday good for you?' It wasn't a question from Val, I could tell from her tone.

'Yeah fine with me.' at least it gave me the weekend to work out the schedule for the next fortnight.

The doorbell rang and Val went to answer it. 'It wont be that hard to be honest.' I whispered to Kat. 'I'll just use the same routine and shift the weight around a bit, your mum's a natural athlete right? She should be able to get up to speed pretty quickly.'

Val was the type of person who tried her hand at every sport that came her way growing up and religiously went to the gym to run and lift weights until she got injured at 44. Since then she stuck to lower impact exercises like yoga, pilates and body weight routines. The change in activity along with her age meant she put on more weight and was a couple sizes bigger in her clothes, Kat told me this got her down even though she looked great.

At 5'5 with olive brown skin Val was a beautiful woman, she wasn't slim and had a curvy build, large C cup, maybe close to D cup breasts, slender legs with toned muscles and a little bit of belly fat around her midriff. Her bum was probably a little flat compared to the rest of her body but she was still stunning. She had full lips with a wide smile, and when she laughed her eyes had a mischievous fire in them. Her big smile, high cheekbones and shapely chin gave her the look of a tanned Angelina Jolie.

I had always had a bit of a crush on her since Kat and I were going out when we were teenagers. The first time I met Mrs Peters I was a horny 16 year old trying to hook up with her daughter. When she told me to call her Val and smiled that fierce smile I felt my teenage cock twinge and I was hooked. When I would go round for dinner or trips to the beach I would try and catch glimpses of her cleavage and secretly wish the wind would blow up her summer dresses to reveal her body underneath. Of course nothing ever happened, this was 14 years ago and Kat and I were now happily married with a very active sex life.

Now that Val wanted me to help with her fitness plan I did start to think of how I could use this to my advantage.

A few seconds later familiar voices could be heard walking down the hall to the kitchen.

'You have your own keys, just let yourselves in.' Val scolded. It was Kat's sister Becky and her husband Kevin.

'I hear you're training Val for her mountain climb?' Kev laughed as he shook my hand a little too hard. Kev recently ran a half marathon and I guessed he was a little annoyed that he hadn't been asked to do the training.

'Yeah just gonna be the basics I got from my physio and then Val's gonna carry on alone.' I played it down, Kev was a brilliant guy and we really got on but I knew how much he needed peoples approval. We spent the rest of the afternoon discussing the training and the climb, which route to take etc.

'I will send you a list of things to get ready for Monday Val.' I decided to put my plan into place as I tied my laces at the front door to leave. 'Basic gym stuff you probably already have but I would recommend lycra sportswear rather than baggy trousers, it helps with the compression.' I wanted to get a good look at her body in tight clothes.

Monday rolled around as I pulled up outside Val's house, she must have been waiting for me at the door because she was out and ready to go before I even turned my engine off. Getting out of my car I observed her outfit, She had on tight three quarter sports leggings and a baggy t shirt over her sports bra.

'I'll drive.' she volunteered shaking her keys.

'No need Val, a light jog there as a warm up.'

10 minutes later we were lightly sweating and our blood was pumping ready to workout as we walked into the gym. Val paid for a high level membership for the private area which meant that it gym wasn't busy at all. I had planned out the routine and we moved through each of the exercises slowly so that she could get the right form to push herself comfortably before we increased the weight.

Once she was comfortable and relaxed I implemented the next stage of my plan. 'For this next exercise you need to arch your back and push your hips as you move Val. Slow and controlled to feel the burn.' I looked down as I spotted her, I could see the top of her lacey navy underwear starting to ride up from under her leggings. 'That's it, now rest and we will do a few more sets.'

For her next few sets her underwear continued to ride further and further up until she started to show a pronounced whale tail. Eventually she realized how high it was riding and giggled as she pulled her wedgie out and underwear back down to spoil my fun.

We were about 30 minutes into our session with only a few exercises left and Val was starting to leave heavy sweat patches on the benches.

'Don't worry I'll clean them as you go Val.' She seemed embarrassed of the mess she was making. 'Go to the next machine, the stepper is the last one to burn those thighs.' I grabbed a towel and mopped her heart shaped sweat off the bench. 10 minutes later she was panting heavily as I helped her off the stepper. She needed a sit down, her t-shirt was soaked through and she was shaking.

'I wish I brought my bathing suit; we could have had a sit down in the sauna after this. Maybe next time?' She suggested between panting breaths.

I handed her her water bottle 'Yeah sure that would be good to relax the muscles. Once you catch your breath the walk home will be a good warm down.'

The walk home was slower but the cool air helped and Val was breathing normally by the time we got home. Walking through the front door she said she was going for a shower and started to slowly trot up the stairs.

'Jump in the guest shower if you want.' She called over her shoulder as I watched her wide ass. The next stage of my plan was coming into effect now.

'Yeah sure let me grab my bag from the car.' I went out and gave enough time for her to get into her room and undress before walking up the stairs and across the landing to the guest shower. I had to walk past Val's bedroom to get there and as I passed I could not believe my luck. She had left her bedroom door slightly ajar; I heard the en-suite door close and the shower door too. I waited a minute before poking my head in and spying her pile of clothes on the floor.

My heart racing I couldn't control myself and pounced on the sweaty garments, I found what I was looking for, Vals soaked navy blue thong. I pulled it out and snorted the musky aroma and sucked the salty sweat out. Before I knew what I was doing I had my throbbing cock in my hand. I pleasured myself while licking my mother in laws juices off her used panties. I came within minutes, unable to control myself I aimed my swollen prick at the inside of the panties and shot my load into the cotton lining hoping it would mingle in with her own cream to disguise it. I quickly placed everything as I remembered and left the room to bathe myself.

I turned on the shower and dived in to cool myself and catch my breath. My plan had worked better than I thought, I only intended to use these sessions to ogle my mother in law but instead I found a way to get access to her used panties on a regular basis, I had struck gold.

This continued for the next two weeks. When Val would go to shower I would wait for her door to close and I would sneak in and masturbate over her spent underwear while she was barely a few metres from me. The thrill of her being so close was exhilarating and every time I came I stared at her bathroom door wishing she would come out and see the state of lust she put me in, hoping that she would drop her towel and let me fuck her. I was a horny 16 year old again fantasizing about his girlfriends mother.

I remembered that her original plan was for me to stop helping once she got used to the exercises but I wanted to continue with my dirty little hobby so suggested that I continue helping on the basis that her weights had increased a lot and she needs a spot just in case. Val agreed and it meant that I had another couple weeks of helping her work out and then having my way with her underwear while she showered.

---

Two weeks later

'What the fuck are you doing!?' my brother in law gasped.

'Shit Kev what the...' I could feel the colour drain from my face and my cock went limp in my shorts, I was glad I hadn't pulled it out yet. Kevin looked at me with a smirk.

I threw down Val's underwear and quickly moved towards the door, guiding Kev out and across the landing to the guest bedroom.

'How did you get in here, why are you here?' I asked.

'I used my key, you know Val always tells us to let ourselves in. I had to borrow a drill but fuck that why are you sniffing our mother in laws underwear!?' Now he seemed a little pissed, I heard the shower turn off in Val's bathroom and realized this could end really badly for me and had to think fast.

'I'm trying to fuck her, you want in?'