Mature Model

Story Info
Mature workmates find mutual attraction.
6.7k words
4.81
23.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Model

Graham Shiers was highly competent at his job. A stickler for detail and keen to maintain all documentation. He seemed to be happy in his job, even though the pay wasn't as good as he might have been able to get elsewhere. He was in his mid-50s and widowed, having lost his wife of twenty years - she died ten years before.

He had been at the company now for twenty-five years and was seen by most of the staff as a permanent fixture. Perhaps they and the company took advantage of him on that basis. He was tall, with a powerfully athletic build, and a full head of greying hair. A warm smile suggested gentleness. However, he was a very private person and didn't often open up to others about his life outside of work

Sara, on the other hand had only been employed for a mere twelve years. Single, divorced and in her mid-40s, she had an attractive face and, although slightly heavier than she would like to be, the extra pounds gave her a shapely body, although she remained physically active by swimming and walking. She had a few boyfriends after the breakdown of her marriage, but none that she wanted to spend more time with. She was, however, outgoing and more than once had been approached by men in the office (mostly younger than her), but she had gently turned them down. Of course, it gave her a kind of thrill to think that they would consider her attractive enough to want to date and... anything else. That "anything else" gave her some pleasant fantasies when she was alone, at night, in bed. But it was Graham that she found really interesting, even though he showed no signs of considering her anything but a close work colleague.

Graham, contrary to what Sara thought, found her both interesting and attractive. In fact, he had frequently fantasised about her. But... he didn't want to spoil what was a very good working relationship by making a move on her that she was likely to take offence at. After all, she was ten years younger than him. Almost a different generation.

*****

Things changed one day. This came about as a result of one of their colleagues (Jacqui) leaving to have a baby. She had been presented with gifts and a good luck poem read out by a talented member of the Finance Department. Afterwards, everybody reconvened at the nearby pub, the Blacksmith's Arms.

It was about 9pm, after Jacqui and what some might call the "lightweights" had left for the evening, that Graham and Sara found themselves seated next to each other indulging in some "pub grub". To be precise, pizza and chips.

"Not exactly good for my figure," said Sara.

"Looks all right to me." Graham had replied without thinking, possibly because of a little too much alcohol in his bloodstream.

Sara, momentarily surprised by his comment, turned to look at him.

"Er...sorry." He reddened slightly.

"Oh! No, that's OK Graham. I'm not offended in the least. In fact, I'll take it as a compliment. Even if its patently not true." She smiled.

The conversation moved onto more safe subjects for a while, but by 10pm Sara felt emboldened enough to try and find out a little more about Graham.

"Please," she began. "Tell me to mind my own business. And I know its possibly a painful subject, but you've never told me anything about your late wife."

Graham looked down into his glass and a shadow crossed his face momentarily.

"I'm sorry," said Sara. Instantly regretting what she had said. "I didn't mean to pry. Forget I said anything, please?"

He looked at her and a slight smile broke on his face. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he began to speak of his wife.

"Jennie was...amazing. She was everything to me. She was my friend, my confidant, my advisor, the love of my life. All that and beautiful too. Here, I'll show you."

With that, Graham pulled out his mobile phone and quickly searched through pictures stored on-line.

"Here you go," he said, handing her the device.

"Oh wow! She's gorgeous!" Sara declared.

"Was," he reminded her.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's nice to be able to show someone pictures of Jennie. Would you like to see some more? I find myself looking at them most days."

It sounded a sad thing for him to say, but she thought he seemed happy about doing so. He began showing her some more photographs of his late wife.

"These are really good photos," she said. "Who took them? Some professional?"

He laughed then said, "No, nobody special. They're my pictures. I took them. Photography is my hobby."

"Really? I had no idea. You're obviously very talented," she commented.

Graham made a non-committal sound and left it at that. The conversation turned to slightly more mundane things to do with work for the next few minutes, but Sara's mind was working in the background. Eventually she turned the subject back to the photos.

"Tell me, as Jennie was your wife, did you...well, did you take any saucy pictures of her?"

"Hah!" he replied. "Do you really think I'd tell you if I did?"

"No, that's not really what I meant. Did you ever take pictures of her in say, a bikini, or underwear? You know, artistically?"

"Oh, well, sort of I suppose. But only artistic poses that she approved of."

Sara raised her eyebrows, her expression indicating that she wanted to see them. Graham sighed, took out his phone again and flipped through to a different folder. He selected one shot and expanded it to the whole screen, before turning the device around to show Sara.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

The photograph was of his wife, but this time in a very different pose. She was on a couch with a neutral-coloured background, although it was really a head and shoulders shot. But the difference was that her shoulders were naked, and a thin silken material was arranged to partially cover her breasts. Her nipples were not on display, but it was obvious that they were hard. Her smile seemed to radiate an easy sexuality and her eyes sparkled mischievously. Sara got the impression that Jennie had been enjoying herself during this session.

"Wow," Sara said again. "She really was beautiful. And sexy!"

Graham smiled and said, "It took a lot of persuading to get her to pose like that, but once she did, she really enjoyed it. But she wouldn't go any further. Mind you, I'm not sure I was interested in taking any more just then."

His face started to redden again as he realised what he had just admitted to. He looked down at the table, hoping that Sara hadn't noticed his slip. She, meanwhile, suddenly felt a fluttering in her lower stomach. Her pussy was moistening at the thought of what had happened between the two after the picture had been taken. Did Graham just pull the silky sheet away and push her down on the couch before getting his cock out and ramming it home? Or was he gentler and more considerate and kissed and suckled on her nipples first, maybe? Before dropping his head to her crotch and using his tongue to heighten her arousal?

Sara had to snap her mind away from such thoughts, knowing that she was already heavily turned on. If she didn't stop, she would have to excuse herself and make her way to the ladies' toilets, where she would have no choice but to rapidly finger herself to orgasm.

Changing the subject only slightly, Sara asked, "So that was as far as she was prepared to go, but did you want to do more 'glamourous' poses?"

"Yes. Well, from an artistic standpoint I would have liked to try my hand at that. Just to see if I could do it."

The word 'hand' sent another thrill through Sara as her mind conjured up images of his hands caressing across naked flesh. Her naked flesh.

Snapping out of her daydream fantasy, she replied, "Well, if Jennie wouldn't oblige, did you ever consider getting a professional model to pose for you?"

He gave a lopsided grin and nodded.

"Well, sure, it occurred to me but there were two problems. One; I didn't know how Jennie would react and I wouldn't have wanted to upset her and, two; I have no idea if I would be too embarrassed to work with a nude model."

"Surely, if I know you, you would just be totally professional about it and get on with the job?"

Why did simple words mean so much more tonight? The moment she uttered the phrase 'on with the job' her mind jumped to an image of the two of them naked, with him between her legs. She could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy into the gusset of her panties. She tried to keep her legs together to prevent it, but it wasn't working. She considered crossing her legs, but all she really wanted to do was open them. Wider.

Sara almost lost his answer in the haze of her arousal, but he had replied and said that he wasn't sure and that maybe, well, things 'might happen' and he would be embarrassed. She could all too readily imagine what that meant.

By now, Sara had an idea forming in her head. She had always wondered what it would be like to be a glamour model herself, posing in nice clothes, or underwear, or even topless. She had never considered the idea of going fully nude, however.

"Graham," she began. "It seems that you've always wanted to try your hand at glamour photography and, well, I've often wondered about modelling. Perhaps we should get together and arrange a shoot?"

"Eh? Are you sure? I mean, we work together, wouldn't that be a bit...well, awkward?"

"Who is going to know about it but us? Besides, I trust you to be entirely professional about it, so why don't we sort something out? I'm free this weekend if you are."

Suddenly backed into a corner, Graham wasn't sure how to respond, or how to get out of a potentially embarrassing situation. In the end he found himself agreeing to the suggestion that she would come to his house at 3pm on Saturday, bringing her clothes with her, along with food that she would cook for an evening meal for both.

Each evening for the next few days Graham went about setting up the spare room as a studio. He re-used the same couch as in the photos that he'd shown Sara, but he laid a pale blue sheet over it and arranged it the way he wanted. In the background he hung a pastel yellow cloth. He also retrieved a stool that he wanted to use for head and shoulders shots. He placed this to one side in readiness, before deciding that he would start with those shots first. Over the windows he placed an opaque sheet to diffuse any incoming light.

Meanwhile, Sara spent her own evenings deciding what clothing to take with her. She had a couple of nice dresses to wear, but she also chose a bikini that she had only ever worn abroad on holiday. Chewing her lip, she studied her underwear drawer and pulled out a nice, safe, respectable but attractive matching bra and panties in black. And then she noticed the white bag tucked in the corner. She knew what was in it; a brand new and unworn white bra, pantie and suspender set. She considered for no more than five seconds before retrieving the bag, along with the packet of lace topped stockings that sat beneath. She carefully placed both in small suitcase with the other clothing that she was intending to take.

*****

Saturday arrived and Sara turned up on the doorstep at no more than one minute past 3pm. She was trailing a wheeled suitcase in one hand and a bulky shopping bag in the other.

"Hi Graham. I've got the shopping, so we won't go hungry!" she said with a cheerful smile.

"Right, well I guess we had better get anything put away that needs to be in the fridge, before we start."

He led the way through to the not too compact kitchen and helped Sara unpack the shopping bag. She had brought a couple of steaks, along with all the usual vegetables, sauces and garnishes. There was obviously a dessert, but it was carefully wrapped in silver foil, so He had no idea what was in store.

"Right, that's that. Shall we get on?" she asked. She was nervous, but this came across as though she was excited at the prospect.

Once again Graham led the way, this time upstairs to the spare bedroom, where he explained how he had laid it out and what all the equipment was for. It hadn't occurred to Sara that he would be using multiple lights. She could see that he had covered the window, so that he could control the light in the room precisely. The room felt warm and friendly and immediately put her at ease.

"The main bedroom is next door. I suggest that you can change and do your make-up in there and then come back when you're ready. I'll make sure everything is OK in the meantime."

As Sara left the room with her suitcase, Graham turned to the corner of the room that housed his computer which was attached to a large monitor. He powered up the machine and checked that his cameras were able to connect wirelessly. He liked to shoot a batch of photos and then download them to the computer to check the results on the big screen. This would allow him to adjust and re-shoot anything that wasn't quite right.

Sara returned to the studio wearing the same blue summer dress that she had been wearing when she arrived, but she had brushed her hair and touched up her make-up. Graham noticed how good she looked but didn't say anything in case she took offence. After all, he was supposed to be staying professional, as she had suggested he would the other day.

Graham sat Sara on the stool first and ensured that the lights were correctly positioned before he began to press the shutter button. He kept calling out directions, such as which way to look, when to smile, when to laugh. Before she knew it Sara had relaxed into the role and was thoroughly enjoying it. She loved being Graham's centre of attention.

After he had exhausted all the options, Graham suggested that they take a break while he downloaded the first tranche of photographs. Sara, meanwhile, nipped downstairs and retrieved a bottle of wine from the fridge and together with two glasses took them back upstairs, where she explained that it was quite warm work, and the drink would help to quench their thirst - as well as helping her to relax.

Having taken his glass from her, Graham proceeded to show Sara the shots that he had already taken. Her mouth opened wide in surprise.

"But...that can't be me!" she said in a shocked voice. Although she could see from the dress and jewellery that it was, indeed, her in the pictures.

"But...I mean...you've made me look..." she trailed off.

"Beautiful?" he asked absent mindedly. "The camera can only take what's in front of it, it's a question of getting the best results possible to create the right shot."

Sara looked at him. This was the first time he had ever paid her a compliment, even if he didn't realise he was doing so.

"So, you think I'm beautiful?"

He looked back at her and his face reddened a little. She found it cute the way it did this when he was embarrassed.

"Of course! But you already know you are, otherwise, you wouldn't have wanted to try modelling."

Sara was beginning to get those feelings again. She thought she had better get control of herself, so took a quick swig of the wine, before suggesting that she went and changed into the evening dress she had brought with her.

When Sara came back, Graham caught his breath. She was wearing an ankle length black dress that had slits at either side that rose to just above the knee. The bodice was a halter neck with a deep plunging 'v' at the front, leaving her shoulders and back bare. It was clear to him that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the fine material and her nipples were poking out proudly. He tried to switch his mind over to 'professional' mode and ignore this, so that he could arrange her on the couch and smooth the material beneath and around her. Once again, his direction was concise, and Sara followed his instructions dutifully.

Eventually, Graham called a halt again and began downloading this latest set of pictures. Sara wandered over to stand beside him as he scrolled through the thumbnails, bringing up particularly good ones to display. She was truly impressed by his ability to get the best out of her. She had never considered herself to be photogenic, but Graham seemed to be able to make the camera love her.

As she stood close to Graham, Sara was aware that her libido was climbing rapidly in his presence. She couldn't resist leaning across and pointing to an image for him to bring up, knowing that her right breast was pressing against his upper arm.

Without saying anything, both were enjoying their nearness and would have liked it to continue, but the viewings had been exhausted and so they took a break, giving them the time to drink some more of the wine. By now the bottle was almost empty, so Sara suggested that she fetch the second bottle from the fridge before she went to change again.

"Swimsuit this time, OK?" she asked as she walked out of the door.

"Yes, fine," he replied. He had already seen more of Sara today than he had ever before. The splits in the side of her dress showed a lot more leg once she had reclined. He couldn't help but reflect on how sexy she would look in a swimming costume.

When Sara returned with the bottle in her hand, she had already changed and was now wearing a wraparound silken robe. After refilling both their glasses and then taking a sip, she made her way to the couch, shedding the robe and leaving it on the stool as she passed.

Graham had to bite his tongue and not comment when he saw that Sara was wearing a very brief tie-sided bikini with a thin strap also tied at the neck. It was a pastel yellow colour and she looked fantastic in it. He tried to act nonchalantly, but it was difficult having to disguise a stirring erection in his shorts.

The next series of photographs when viewed after, seemed to show Sara smirking a lot - maybe because she had already noticed the growing bulge that Graham was attempting to cover up. She was, by now, highly aroused herself, which was why she decided to take an extra step.

"You know, I really loved that picture of Jennie with the naked shoulders. Could we possibly reproduce that?"

"Oh, er, well yes, but that strap...well, it'll have to come off."

"Yes, I figured I'd have to take my top off. If you turn around, I'll get myself ready and wrap the sheet around me."

Graham turned away obediently, and only then realised that he could see a vague reflection in the monitor screen that showed Sara undressing. That was when he lost control and his cock expanded to its full size.

"OK, I'm ready," she called.

Graham turned around and looked at her through the lens, before standing up again.

"No, that's not quite right," he said. "The material is too tight across your...your chest. It needs to be looser. Almost like its holding itself up."

Graham stepped over to Sara to show her what he wanted and in doing so, was now able to see the erotic curve of her naked back, all the way down to the bikini panties and the beginning of the cleft between her cheeks.

"You see, you're holding it in place under your arms, so it just looks like a tight gown. What I need you to do is wrap the material around yourself, hold it lightly in the front and then let it slide down your shoulders until they're uncovered enough."

"Oh, I get it," she replied. "You'd better turn round again."

When Sara told him she was ready, Graham turned back and saw that she had now arranged the material perfectly, although she was showing a lot more cleavage than his wife had been prepared to do for the same photographs. He began snapping.

Meanwhile Sara was struggling to keep her eyes away from the front of Graham's shorts. He looked huge from where she sat and more than once the camera caught her licking her lips.

Finally, Graham paused and said it was time to download again. He set the process going and then drained his glass of wine. His cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. He was just glad that he was wearing baggy shorts that hopefully disguised his erection. Sara had put the robe back on and walked over to stand beside him as she watched him scan through the thumbnails.

12