Mature Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow! They look amazing! I still can't believe that they are pictures of me. You've made me look so...sexy!" she blurted.

"That's technique. But like I said, the camera can only take what's in front of it."

Graham was fully aware that Sara's breast was once again pressing against his arm, but this time it was as if the thin material wasn't there. He could feel the heat emanating from her and the hardened nipple as it grazed across his skin. They were both silent for a while before Sara spoke up.

"These photos, nobody else is ever going to see them, right?"

"Of course not! These are just for practice, and for you."

She was chewing her lip, deciding on something, but he didn't know what, then she spoke up.

"How about some underwear shots now?"

"OK," he replied, thinking that this would be a step back and be no different to the original bikini shots.

At least, that was his thinking until she came back into the room and once again removed her thin robe to reveal the delicate white lace underwear, with matching suspender belt, together with the lace topped stockings. She was also wearing high heels that accentuated the slender toning of her legs.

Because Sara hadn't worn this set of underwear before, she hadn't realised quite how revealing it was; the bra did not hide the darkened shadow of her nipples (almost highlighted by their erection) and the panties were transparent in the rear, and not quite opaque enough in the front to hide the darkened evidence of her well-trimmed pubic hair.

Graham seemed to spend even more time taking shots of Sara in her underwear. But then, maybe he didn't want her to cover up too soon as he was clearly enjoying the view.

Sara, was struggling to remain composed, knowing that he was seeing more of her body than any man had for a long time and that he clearly appreciated the honour. Right then, she just wanted him to rip her panties off and fuck her hard, but he was refusing to respond. It was at this point that she knew she wanted to seduce him. She had to try something different.

"Graham, you said that nobody is ever going to see these photographs. OK, well...I trust you if you say that. The thing is, you've always wanted to try glamour work and I've always wanted to model, but I'd never considered going topless. If you promise me that nobody is ever going to see these, then I'm prepared to model for you that way. Topless," she added unnecessarily.

Graham's mouth had gone dry, so he quickly drank some more wine. It was going to his head a little. Yes, he had always wanted to try some topless photography, but he had never really expected the opportunity to arise. And now here was Sara - somebody he had often fantasised about seeing naked - offering to expose herself for him. How could he possibly turn down such an offer?

Sara didn't bother to cover up or ask him to turn around. She simply unhooked the bra and tossed it to the side. Her breasts were even more beautiful than Graham had imagined. The areolae were not very wide, but the nipples were. Almost without realising it, she had pinched them to ensure their hardness.

Graham didn't quite know where to start. His mind was fighting the urge to cup those gorgeous breasts and suckle on the hard buds. He began taking pictures and moved around Sara as she too changed positions. Surprisingly, one of the best shots came as she was looking back at him over her shoulder, revealing very little of her breasts. Her stockinged feet and high heels we parted, stretching the material of her panties across her arse cheeks and revealing a tell-tale sign of dampness in the crotch.

When Graham came back round to the front, Sara remained kneeling with her knees wide apart and cupped her tits. This was no longer an artistic pose; it was almost pornographic. The lustful look on her face was being captured by the camera, but what she really wanted was to be touched - and much, much more.

They took another brief interlude, in which they both finished their glasses of wine while Graham downloaded the pictures. Sara seemed completely unconcerned, perhaps even oblivious that she was still semi-naked as she leaned in next to him to look at the thumbnails. She was shocked at just how lewd they looked, but at the same time she was now incredibly turned on. Somehow, even with the blood roaring in her ears she remained determined that he had to make the first move.

They scanned through in silence. Graham's erection was all too obvious, and both were breathing heavily. Sara spoke before she had even thought about what she was going to say.

"You know, I think you've proven that you can do a glamour photo shoot justice. You really do have a talent for it. But...you know...I was wondering...if you had a professional model, would you want her to go completely nude?"

Graham assumed that this was a genuinely interested question and didn't see what was coming.

"Um, well, yes I suppose."

"Oh, OK," she paused for a moment, then continued. "Would you like me to take off my panties then?"

"Huh?" The sound came out more as a strangled grunt.

Sara took that as an affirmative answer and padded back to the couch before bending, straight legged and pushing her lacy panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them awkwardly as she was still wearing her high heeled shoes. As she turned back to face Graham, she asked if she should keep them on.

"Shoes on or off?"

"Oof!" The word was an exclamation at the sight of Sara naked, but for her suspenders and stockings. He had already seen her pussy lips from behind when she bent over, but now she stood with her feet apart and her labia glistened from her vagina's excretions.

Meanwhile, Sara had mistaken what he said for confirmation that she should remove the shoes. She did so and then lay down on the couch and leaned back with her arms above her head, tightening her breasts. Then she raised her right foot and placed it up on the cushion, thus spreading her pussy lips.

Graham was almost on auto pilot. He had no idea if the pictures he was taking were any good. He now knew for certain that Sara was turned on almost as badly as he was.

"You know," she said. "It's a bit unfair that I'm naked and your still fully clothed. And besides, that looks awfully uncomfortable."

She nodded in the direction of his jutting penis. He looked down, saw what she could and in a trance like state set down the camera, pulled his t-shirt up over his head and off. He then kicked off his shoes and socks before dropping his shorts to the floor. When he finally dropped his underpants, Sara gasped in shock at the length and girth off it. But she was too far gone to care and swung her left leg out wide, giving him a completely unhindered view of the pink inner edges of her pussy lips. Forgetting the camera, he moved towards her.

As Graham lowered himself between her parted legs, she took hold of his shaft and guided it to her aching pussy. As soon as it was pressing at the opening, she asked him to be careful.

"I've never had one that size before, so don't push too hard or go to deep. You might hurt me."

It did hurt a bit, but not as much as she had feared, and he gradually stretched her open as each little nudge sent him deeper. It was when she felt his testicles tickling her perineum that she realised that she had managed to accommodate his entire length. He withdrew slowly until the just the head remained and then slid slowly back in all the way. After three more times Sara had enough.

"Please! Please don't tease me anymore! I just need to be fucked. Hard. And fast! Do it, please?" she begged.

Graham sped up. He could hear her copious juices sploshing and lubricating the passage of his cock deep into her tunnel, but the sounds were almost drowned out by the indecipherable words, moans and grunts she made as she neared her climax.

It was a miracle that Graham had lasted this long, but soon he was unable to hold back and, after spending a few hours being aroused by Sara, his balls were fully primed and he now began pumping an incredible amount of semen deep within her pussy.

"Don't stop! Don't stop, I'm nearly there!" she begged.

Somehow, even with his arms and legs aching he managed to keep going. His penis was beginning to diminish in size, but it remained engorged enough to do the job. Sara almost screamed as she came and then panted rapidly through the peak, before beginning to calm down afterwards. She clung on to him until her breathing had returned to normal.

Finally, Sara giggled, "Well, that was unexpected!"

Graham began to withdraw, realising that he had collapsed onto Sara and was probably crushing her. She let out a long moan as the sensations of his cock leaving her stretched pussy. She immediately clamped her hand over her genitalia and explained.

"I think you had better find some tissues. You must have waited a long time for a release like that, because you've filled me up and if I move its going gush out everywhere."

Fortunately, Graham had tissues near to his camera equipment and quickly retrieved them. But instead of handing them to Sara, he took a handful and knelt in front other, moving her hand away so that he could mop up the copious amount of semen that was running from her. A second handful got most of it, but then he asked her to stand up to drain the remainder. Afterwards he told her to sit back down and wait there and then he left the room. He was still naked.

When Graham returned, he was carrying a damp cloth and proceeded to wash Sara's pussy. She certainly hadn't expected that! He was gentle and dabbed carefully as he worked. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed such attention, but they snapped open again as she felt the cloth being replaced by his lips and tongue.

Sara had experienced cunnilingus before, but only for a brief period as foreplay to full sex and never immediately afterwards. Graham appeared to be quite skilled, and he soon had her writhing and clutching at the back of his head, attempting to pull his face deeper into her. And then two fingers slipped past her swollen labia and deep into her vagina. She wasn't sure what he did with those fingers, but her body experienced sparks that fired off across her whole body. Even as he began nibbling at her clitoris she knew she was quickly heading towards another orgasm.

Unsure of what had just happened, Sara found herself wrapped in a blanket, looking into the concerned face of Graham.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"I...I think so. Did I faint?"

"Yes. It had me worried for a moment. But you were only out for a minute, two at most."

"I've never fainted before. You just sent my body wild. Nobody has ever done that to me like that."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "I got a bit carried away, but you got me so turned on I couldn't help myself."

"What are you going to do with me now, then?"

Graham didn't understand the question and looked blank.

"I mean, are you just going to get me dressed and send me home? Or are you going to get me dressed and send me to the kitchen to cook you the dinner I promised? Or...or what?"

Now that he was sure that she had all along wanted the same as him, he felt more confident in broaching the subject directly.

"Of course, I'm not going to send you home. I want to fuck you again - but at my age, getting it up again will take a while. Perhaps preparing dinner will give me enough time. But, as for getting you dressed, well, why on earth would I want to cover up a beautiful body like yours?"

"You can't be serious? How can you possibly find my ancient body attractive?"

Graham pulled the cover from Sara and took her hand, pulling her upright and then walked her over to the computer, where he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. He then pulled up the most recent photographs and stepped through them, showing her how fabulous she looked.

"Listen, if these were in a naughty magazine, you'd have teenage boys wanking themselves silly, wishing they had been where I was when I took them."

Suddenly concerned Sara asked, "You didn't...take any pictures while...while we were...you know."

"I wish I had," he laughed. "I'd never mind being lonely again looking at them!"

"What, you mean you'd be like those teenage boys?" she asked with a smile.

He went silent then and Sara wondered why, but as a hand slid up onto her naked breast, she could feel his dick stirring, pressing against her leg. His hand then slid down over her stomach and she opened her legs to allow him access to her pussy. He began to tease her and as he did so, she felt the blood surging into his cock and his erection growing ever stiffer. She turned her face to his and kissed him deeply, then broke away.

"I thought you said it would take a while to get it up again?" she said in mock admonishment.

Graham continued to play with Sara, causing her libido to rise once more. And with the rise came the desire to do something she had never thought she would do.

"You didn't take pictures before, but can you?"

"Sure. It's as easy as pie. I just set the camera up on the stand and configure it to take a shot every so often automatically. All you we have to do is stay within shot in the same place and the lighting and focus will all be fine."

"Well. Why don't you go ahead and set it up? Then you can get those photographs you would love to view in private."

Graham looked at her to make sure she was serious and then removed his fingers from her pussy, sucking them both in front of her before standing Sara up and busying himself with the equipment. Sara sauntered across to the couch and sat down. She smiled at the sight of Graham walking around with his hard-on waving at the ceiling. He ducked down behind the camera momentarily, adjusted the lens and then approached her. She stopped him from sitting down and turned him side on to the camera. She took hold of his throbbing penis and rubbed it a few times until she heard the click of the shutter and then bent her head to take his dick into her mouth. She heard the shutter go three more times as she slid her mouth up and down as much of his shaft as possible.

Sitting back, looking up at Graham while still masturbating him, she asked what he wanted.

"I think you said you wanted me to fuck me again. How do you want to do it? I don't mind what you do, as long as we get it on camera for you."

Without speaking, Graham picked Sara up by the hips, turned her around and then pushed her back down into a kneeling position on the couch. He then climbed onto it behind her and ever so slowly entered her again. She was aware of the shutter as it went during the early, gentle penetration, but by the time his thighs were slapping against her buttocks and his cock was driving as deep as it could she had been completely lost in lust and forgotten all about it. She encouraged him to drive harder and faster - she had always enjoyed this position but had never admitted as much to any of her partners. She could feel her climax approaching rapidly.

"Look at the camera," he told her.

She turned, just as her orgasm began and her head remained that way until she had collapsed down onto her elbows and rested her forehead between her arms. Amazingly, Graham was still going strong, and it took her by surprise that he had so much energy. She simply knelt there and waited for him to finish. But suddenly he slowed his pace. She felt his hands slid up from her hips and round onto her unfettered swinging breasts. He cupped them and rubbed the nipples, tweaking and teasing them. Then one of the hands slipped down to between her legs, where he began playing with her clit. All the while, he continued a gentle, shallow thrusting.

How? She wondered. How was he still going and how was he able to start her arousal all over again? She thought that three orgasms would be as much as she could manage in a day and now, she was building to a second in one fuck! Her body was bathed in perspiration, and she felt like a rag doll as Graham suddenly withdrew, picked her up and turned her over onto her back. He lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders before lining his cock up with her gaping entrance. He recommenced the long, slow thrusts but this time went much deeper. Sara couldn't last any longer and when Graham began to grunt and his dick jerked during the thrusts, she knew he was pumping his seed again. It sent her into her own climax and they both yelled as they came.

*****

They were dressed and, in the kitchen, preparing the evening meal.

"You know," she said. "You do realise that I'm going to have to come back next weekend?"

"Oh. Really?" he said it with a delighted look.

"Of course. I need to see that last batch of photographs. Just to make sure that they are good enough for your purposes," she winked at him.

"Ah, yes! Of course. And if there's any problems with them...?"

She sighed, "Well, I guess we'll just have to do it all again!"

*****

Naturally Sara and Graham looked for further photographic opportunities, but their adventures took them outdoors, into the sunshine and forests and meadows. But that's another story to be told later - particularly the occasions when they almost got caught and one truly spectacular time when they did!

12