All Comments on 'Mature Mrs. Hallam's Photos'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

That last paragraph - improbable but a good laugh. I do like your stories they remind me of my youth in the same area that you are talking about in those stories , not quite as adventurous as your characters enjoyed but the way you treat these "memories" with humour. Authors expect a critique of their work but who am I to criticise. Just to say I think you would be a fun companion on a night out down the pub with the gang and probably my sister if she was home from nursing school, she liked to tag along. But that was ok "cos I loved her and still do. So may see you down "The Green Man" some time or the "Beehive" or the "Woodman" bloody bell Gerry that's a long road that "memory lane".

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Oh fuck, what a lovely dirty story, beautifully written and so arousingly explicit. I love respectable older married ladies who have a weakness for cock, especially teenaged. Your writing is superb and this piece has all the dirty little details that get me horny without fail, all of them connected with my own filthy experiences ... a love of older women, larger labia, messy sex with cum play, and the education of a sensibly nice young lad in the art of good sex. I’d love read more with these characters but meanwhile I need to find my wife and persuade her back to bed for a lovely fuck session this morning. Thank you for such excellent erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story.

Good ending.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Sweet story

Nothing like old found illicit photos to get things started.

' I'd seen pornography before but hadn't been face-to-face with the model.'

Very good, an amusingly written and well arousing romp.

ChuckBurchChuckBurchover 3 years ago

Should have seen it coming but i never did...great story, great ending.

More please...

grimsbanegrimsbaneover 3 years ago

Love to hear how the meeting of the parents or should I say parent went. Great story. Very arousing. Great find for a morning read with my coffee. ;-)p

kalodinkalodinover 3 years ago

I liked it very much . You are a first rate author.

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago

I have totally agree with sparktj. A wonderful story. Well put together and so much sensual detail. Brings back memories of my own young years. I never had the same experience as you but it was an older relative. We messed about and she introduced me to a few carnal pleasures. We never actually had full intercourse but had things lasted we would have definitely copulated. Family events changed all that. Anyway I just had to add this submission to encourage you to keep writing and giving me real stiff erections. As I read this horny tale I just felt this guy has had this experience for real,,,,a definite ring of truth about it. I am not a young man by any means but I read it in three separate stages and wanked and ejaculated everytime,,,,,thanks for that...

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Love the twist at the end!

amsterdamamsterdamover 3 years ago

A nicely put together short story with a great ending. Nice one. Also great scope for a sequel if you wanted to venture down that potentially perilous road. I'm imagining the wedding day right now ;-)

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 3 years ago
Excellent

It is a great pleasure to read something well written and more than just a quick stroke. You have developed a story which could stand by itself even without the erotica. Well done, very many thanks; well worth five stars, more if they were available.

willymakeitwillymakeitalmost 3 years ago

Great story, nice surprise ending.

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 2 years ago

Great ending, loved the twist!

amoroneamoroneover 2 years ago

I love the story and so well written, great imagination and in particular your detailed description.

I am imagining Mrs Hallam very clearly, partly dressed revealing her private parts. Fantastic.

The errors to which you refer are insignificant and do not spoil the excellent erotic drama.

Thank you.

eastvanreadereastvanreaderalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and so well written. I too am attracted to mature women who have taken care

of themselves, and especially those who have that look in their eye. They're comfortable

in their skin and exude confidence, just like Mrs Hallam .

Thanks for a sexy, horny read!

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Great fun erotic story. Well done and nice twisted finish

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

Fun story-nothing like the glories of a 50-ish woman. Great stinger at the end.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[17.12.22]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I just loved this one, having been a “ tradesman “ I know that things can and do go like this, not very often and never to me shame to say, but very well put together and very nice character development, love the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.