All Comments on 'Mature Neighbours Ch. 01'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great !!! Do More

How hot, sharing their wives panties. You must do more of this story, like Rupert tasting Jill's panties while her cunt is in them and then Jim trying Helen's panty covered cunt.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Boring

Not much action here. Anyone can trade his wife's panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sad Braindead Wimp Male?

How dastardly - again you are being dominated by another to pimp your wife out again. Not erotic - just sick pathetic humiliation saught and dispensed eh writer.

You are disgustingly predictable in your wimpy braindead writing of pathetic males being tortuously and unavoidably being taken advantage of.

Spine up little sick one - or is there one wimpy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now this I like!

This has possibilities! Why the two year break from writing! Love the stories of you and Helen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good real writing!!

very real! i have exchanged my wifes panties and wanked off other men while they sniff them! whats wrong with that??

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it!

I love this one - very erotic. Love the idea of an older guy sniffing the younger wife's panties. Looking forward to the next chapter to see what develops....maybe some stocking & tights sniffing/wearing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get a proof reader!

The most important thing you need to do is find a proof reader. Especially one who understands how to use the apostrophe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

Just caught up with this story and throroughly loved it.I love the thought that anotehr man might see my wife in her bra or maybe up her skirt and see her panties.

If anyone would love to chat prop me a line

b.down@lycos.co.uk

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ruperts

You see Rupert's knickers, you just know whence this tripe is going whilst you read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous