All Comments on 'Mature Sister in Law Pt. 01'

by Wrinkledbutthole

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mammoetmammoetabout 6 years ago
like it a lot

just way to short even as a chapter.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story, but could tell it was written by a man. Here’s this poor, neglected, sexually frustrated woman, and the story ends after he came in her mouth? Readers like me were rooting for her to get her pussy eaten, something get dim witted ex refused to do, and properly fucked! Maybe we can look forward to this in chapter 2.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
A Good Start

Excellent first effort. I hope there is more to this story. Perhaps they can have a threesome with his wife?

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Y&es, a very nice story and this hit all the right buttons :) Yes, please we need more very soon. Thank you. I like her action and not taking no for an answer and sucking him off so well. I hope he kisses, holds and eats her out just as well, making her cum very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Agree

With Albanygirl, he needs to give her a serious pussy licking. I hope a chapter 2 is on the way.

WrinkledbuttholeWrinkledbuttholeabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanx

Thank ya'll for your comments! Just a start of an idea, and more will follow as I find time to write. Yes I am a guy, but Amy will get hers I assure you!

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Excellent First Time

Thanks for this story, Wrinkledbutthole. I enjoyed it and enjoyed your descriptions and narrative.

Please ignore the anonymous trolls who don't have the guts to put their names to their comments. It surprises me that these leaches even know how to string enough words together to form a comment.

You are a good writer but please don't forget to edit your work before hitting the 'Publish' button. Typos and poor editing can detract from the flow and continuity of the story.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading your next story -- either as a continuation of this one or as a stand-alone creation.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
Hot stuff!

Waiting for more...Five Stars!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Don't stop now Please

this could be fun when they get into the main event. Will they end up as a couple? Does he knock her up?

GiltHeadGiltHeadabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

I can't wait for the next instalment.

BigPopsBigPopsabout 6 years ago
Outstanding first story

please continue, both with this story and others that will fill your erotic mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot in-laws

I dream of this happening for me with my wife's younger sister someday

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
This was way too short...

... Amy needs to bet hers too. Otherwise he's no better than her deadbeat ex. How could he not like a blowjob that sounds so good. The real thing would only be better.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Too short...

... she needs to get her groove on as well.

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrinkledbutthole@Wrinkledbutthole
158 Followers
Thanks to a few dedicated commenters, I will no longer write here. Congratulations, you win.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES