Mature Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately they wore old sandals, as fluid was running down their legs soaking their stockings.

They tried to hold back to no avail, and let go, relaxing their anal muscles.

Even though it was dark, they walked on the grass verge, as they were leaving a wet trail behind them.

They both farted, as they emptied their bowels, until the gushing had finished.

They entered the apartment block carefully, and entered the public toilet just inside the entrance door to clean up a bit, not wanting to leave a wet trail on the corridor floors.

Inside their own apartment, they went straight to the shower, and washed each other.

"That was fucking great," said Elsie," having my arse full of piss."

"Yes, too fucking true," said Brenda," and an invite to their place as well."

"It'll be great indoors, more freedom," said Elsie.

Washed, and clean, they went to bed, kissing and cuddling.

"It'll be great, having sex with them," said Brenda," they seem so naughty, and he said lots of naughties."

With their holiday finishing all to quickly, it was nice to have something to look forward to.

But little did they know, they were in for a bit of a shock!!!!!

More,,. A big shock!

12