Mature sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bottom cheeks touching, Elsie knew what she had to do........she couldn't hang on any more, and her poop, just soft enough started to move down the tube.

"Here it comes," said Elsie.

Her motions continued unseen, and finally they entered Brenda's rectum.

"Ooooh! I can feel your shit going into my arse, oh! yes.....m'mmm....yes!"

"What does it feel like?"asked Elsie.

"Like I really, badly need to shit, and it's pressing on my bladder...oh! fuck, here it comes."

Suddenly she was emptying herself, peeing in a gushing tsunami of urine, spraying everywhere.

No surprise then, Brenda had an orgasm.

"Enough," she said," I'm full up, your shit and mine, your turn now."

Elsie couldn't wait, seeing how much Brenda had enjoyed this new experience.

They never heard or seen anyone else doing this, but with moderation it was obviously highly erotic.

Elsie got into a different position, laying on her back on the shower floor, she lifted her legs, holding behind her knees, which she held close to her chest, her anus pointing upwards.

With the tube still in her anus, she lowered herself, easing the tube into Elsie's poo covered anus, while she held onto the shower chair.

" Here it comes sis," said Brenda.

She held nothing back, and soon her poo was slithering down the tube into Elsie's rectum.

"Oh! I can feel it going in," she said.

As it began to fill her, she felt her own bladder being pressured.

"Oh! I can't hold my piss."

Suddenly she was peeing everywhere, splashing against Brenda's thighs, and running down her own back, and legs.

After a few minutes, Elsie felt full., and stopped Brenda, who removed the tube from both their anus's, but she was still going, and finished off pooping all over Elsie's upturned thighs.

"I love it," she said," you fucking dirty cunt."

Suddenly Elsie unloaded her overfull bowels.

She lowered her legs as Brenda's excreta oozed out, mixed with her own, depositing a pile on the shower floor.

She sat up, the deposit disappeared underneath her.

She was sitting in her own poop while she continued to unload.

Brenda squatted, her legs either side of Elsie's body, and moved close to her, her bottom against Elsie's pubic area.

Still emptying her own bowel, a small amount oozed onto her lap, and into her pubic hair.

With her breasts dangling in Elsie's face, she took advantage, and sucked on the massive teats, sucking them in turn, full length into her mouth, nibbling gently on them.

It had been fantastic, and they had both enjoyed the new experience, despite it being a bit way out, but as they both decided it had been safe, and done in moderation, they could certainly do it again.

"We're in a bit of a mess," said Elsie," we'd better clean up."

Brenda started the shower, and they washed each other down, then the shower floor, and the new tube "toy".

"That was some fun," said Elsie," I didn't know if I would like it, or whether it would work, but wow! What a feeling."

"It was fucking great," said Brenda," more fun tommorrow?"

"I should say so," replied Elsie," but I think we'll keep the shitting for another time."

"Yes, anyway, there's so much more we can get up to with each other you dirty fucking slut."

"What about you, you filthy fucking whore," said Elsie," what I really fancy is some man come."

"Me too, I wouldn't mind a good fuck," said Brenda," It'd be nice to feel a cock up my cunt, and fill it with come."

"Let's get dressed, and go to that wine bar, me may get lucky," said Elsie.

"Ok! Let's do that this evening."

They spent the rest of the day lounging about, and watching daytime television, having drinks of tea,and coffee, and food.

Occassionally kissing, and feeling each other's breasts, nipples erect, sensitive, and very suckable.

The kisses of course, very passionate, and wet, this was one of their fetishes, each of the sisters, collecting mouthfuls of saliva, and then dribbling it into each others open mouths to be swallowed.

"I love you sis," said Brenda.

"And I feel the same for you," replied Elsie.

During the afternoon, they got ready to go out to the winebar, selecting what they should wear.

They decided on thin t-shirts, with no bras, so that their nipples would stand out,at least in shape through the material, and a thin cardigan to be a little discrete, at least to start with.

Also skirts, and tight lycra panties for obvious reasons, to collect semen.

They weren't going for a few hours, so they spent them watching a couple of films sitting naked on the sofa, having tea, and cold drinks, and snacks.

As the first film finished, Elsie needed a pee, and went to the toilet, returning a few minutes later with a glass half full with urine.

She handed it to Brenda, still warm.

She took a mouthful, and swallowed it, leaving some in the glass.

"Hang on," she said, and went to the bathroom herself, only to return a few minutes later with the glass topped up, having mixed her own urine with Elsie's, and handed it to her.

She swallowed a couple of mouthfuls, and Elsie drank some as well.

"Keep a mouthful," said Brenda, which she did.

She approached Elsie, her mouth open, and kissed her.

Elsie parted her lips, and the mixture of both lots of urine gushed into her mouth.

They passed it back and forth, swallowing a little each time.

Eventually, the next film came on the television, and they sat to watch it, taking sips from the glass every now and then.

It would soon be time to get ready, and they got dressed, in the clothes they'd prepared.

It was a unusually warm, so they walked slowly to the winebar.

When they arrived, it was quiet, and they bought themselves two glasses of white wine, and sat in the corner booth.

They chatted for while, watching people arrive.

Maybe an hour passed before any interesting guys came into the bar.

They kept chatting, occassionally looking at the males, and females in the bar, but it was males they were interested in tonight.

The bar was popular, and quite a few people came in.

After a while, they noticed two men looking toward them.

One was younger than the other.....he was about in his thrties, while the older one was in his late forties.

Brenda and Elsie smiled back when they smiled, and they walked over, asking if they could join them, and buy some wine.

The girls agreed, and soon they were chatting, and the discussion turned to sex, eventually.

They let their thin cardigans open at the front, and this allowed their swollen nipples to be visible, and they were certainly noticed by the two guys.

"Oh! Very nice," said the older man, and the younger one smiled approvingly.

"I bet you like them being touched," said the younger guy.

"Yes," replied Elsie," and elsewhere."

She boldly sat with her legs parted slightly, and her skirt lifted discretely just above her knees.

"Really," said the older guy.

Brenda looked down....."You've got bulges in your trousers.....are you big boys?"

"Yes,"said Elsie," how big are you both?"

The older man replied he had 7 1/2", and the younger one 8".

" Nice," said Elsie.

"Would you like to be fucked,?" said the older man, boldly.

Elsie looked at Brenda.

"Why not," said Brenda," I haven't had a nice cock for ages, putting up the pretence of thinking about it. ( After all, that was the purpose of their visit).

"It's getting quite dark out side, lets go to the back of the carpark, no one will see us," said the younger guy.

The four of them went outside, and headed for the back of the car park.

After a few minutes of kissing, the men got their cocks out, and Brenda, and Elsie bent down, and took their cocks in their mouths.

They were already hard, but after a minute or two of sucking, they were harder still, and throbbing.

The sisters turned round and lifted their skirts up, and pulled down their tight lycra panties, stretching them just above their knees, as they parted their legs.

The older guy entered Brenda"s vagina, and the younger one entered Elsie.

"Oh! Yes," said Elsie," fuck me, stick your cock in hard."

The men were gasping, with each thrust, and the sisters were having an orgasm.

Both men reached round, and started feeling their breasts, pulling at their hard, erect nipples.

In a few minutes, they both came, shooting their semen into the two throbbing vaginas.

The girls pushed back against their cocks, to get the semen up as far possible.

After getting their breath back, they turned, pulling their panties up, so as not to lose any semen.

They bent down again, and sucked the softening cocks, getting the final drips of sticky semen, and their own juices.

"That was so good," said the older guy," thankyou, can we see you again?"

" Sure, another time," replied Brenda.

They went back into the wine bar, while Brenda and Elsie headed home, carrying their precious cargo.

Once in their apartment, they undressed, keeping their panties on.

Elsie took her panties off first, and lay on the bed,raising her legs.

Brenda went down on her, and licked the semen that seeped from her vagina, while Elsie licked the gusset of her panties, tasting the semen that had leaked out.

Brenda removed her panties, climbed onto the bed, and squatted over her sisters mouth.

Semen dripped out, and Elsie licked, and sucked at the sticky mixture, while Brenda licked the gusset of her own panties.

"Don't swallow any yet," said Brenda," keep it in your mouth, so that we can kiss afterwards."

Several minutes passed, and with mouths sticky, and gooey, they started to kiss, open mouthed, exchanging semen, and lots of saliva.

They wanted to taste man come, and had succeeded.

"Oh! My, it tastes so good, oh! fuck yes," said Brenda.

As they kissed, they felt each other vaginas, rubbing their clitorises, and urethras.

Deciding it had been well worth the trip to the winebar.

"I think we'll go there again," said Elsie," and maybe get our arses fucked."

"Yes, I'd like that too, I fancy having my arse fucked," replied Brenda.

"I'll fuck your arse, if you like,"said Elsie", I'll fetch that cucumber we bought."

"Oh! Yes please, do it, do it."

She went to the kitchen, and returned with the cucumber.

They'd both had lots of anal sessions, so their anal openings were quite slack, and giving.

"Get on the bed, you fucking dirty whore, and show me your arsehole."

Brenda knelt on the bed, and rested her arms in front of her, laying her head on them, her bottom pointing upward.

Elsie held her cheeks apart, and licked the wrinkled entrance, licking as deep as she could, managing to get the tip of her tongue just inside.

"Oh! That's it, lick my arse, oh! Yes, yes.......m' mmmmm."

She gathered as much saliva as she could, and holding the slack rim open, let it ooze into Brenda's anus, making it sticky.

She picked up the cucumber, and held the round end to the pulsating hole.

Brenda pushed down on her sphinter muscles, as Elsie slowly started to slip it in.

She watched as the anal rim widened, the width of the cucumber was a good inch and a half.

She pushed it so far in, and drew it back out, each time dribbling saliva on the crease between her cheeks, which slid down to lubricate the cucumber on each entry.

Six or seven inches were inside Brenda's rectum, when she asked Elsie to leave it in for a while without drawing it out.

"Oh! It feels so fucking good, leave it up my arse, I love feeling full in there," she whined.

With her other hand, Elsie felt Brenda's swollen clitoris, and then pushed two fingers into her vagina.

"Oh! I'm coming, fuck, I'm cooommmingg, you slut, my cunt's throbbing....oh! fuck, oh! fuck..."

The pressure on her bladder was too much, and she lost control.

Pee trickled down her inner thighs, and then gushed out soaking Elsie's hand, and splashing all over her lap.

Brenda was shaking with an almost continuous orgasm.

Maybe ten minutes passed, before she'd had enough.

"Take it out slowly,"she said.

Elsie let it slide out very slowly, and upon reaching the end, she watched as her anal rim closed.

"Oh! Fuck, that was the best," she said.

"I thought you'd enjoyed yourself, the way you were shaking all over," said Elsie.

It was getting late, so they cleaned up, sat naked, watching some tv., and Brenda was exclaiming how good her anal experience had been.

They eventually went to bed, cuddling and kissing before going to sleep.

"I expect you'll wet the bed again," said Brenda.

"Maybe," replied Elsie, smiling, a broad grin on her face.

"You fucking will, I know you will, you dirty cunt," said Brenda.

They finally dozed off.

During the early hours of the morning, half awake, Brenda cuddled up behind Elsie, reaching round, and holding her tight.

She didn't wake up, and Brenda dozed off again.

Daylight started to come through the closed curtains, and the sisters began to stir.

Still cuddling Elsie, she felt her breasts, and squeezed the erect nipples.

"Oooh! That's nice," she said, as she pressed her bottom against Brenda's belly.

"M'mmmmm, ooooooh!," sighed Elsie.

Suddenly, she felt, warm,and wet as Elsie began to dribbling pee.

Her bladder was full, and within seconds, gushing, a flood of pee was squrting between them, then she farted as well.

"You fucking dirty bitch.....oooh!

Push down on your piss hole, soak me with your hot piss," said Brenda.

Pee kept coming for a couple of minutes, before her flow subsided.

They were both soaking, so not waste the experience, they had a 69, tasting the salty sweet urine, and vaginal juices.

It had spured Brenda, whose own bladder was ready to go, and she too started to pee.

As her urethral opening swelled, Elsie went straight to it, clasping her lips open the swollen mound.

None was wasted, and she drank as fast as she could.

When she did finally came up the bed, pee dripping down her chin, she kissed Brenda, and some, still in her mouth was spat into Brenda's mouth.

"I love the taste of piss," said Elsie.

"Let's get breakfast, and have a drive somewhere," suggested Brenda.

"Great idea,"said Elsie," let's get showered then, and go out."

In the shower, they soaped each other, concentrating on washing their naughty bits.

As Elsie rubbed Brenda between her thighs, she began to have an orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck, I'm coming," she said.

Elsie looked down, and suddenly a reddy-pink trickle went down her legs mixed in the water.

"You"ve come on your period," said Elsie.

"Bugger," said Brenda," oh! well, it had to come, give me a washout, and you can put a tampon up my cunt, because I know you like that."

Using her fingers, and the shower spray, she cleaned outside, and inside her vagina.

They dried each other, and in the bedroom, Elsie got a "Tampax".....Brenda bent over, and she inserted it, leaving the string hanging out.

They dressed, and just to be on the safe side Brenda placed a pad in the gusset of her panties.

So, ready to go out, they went to the car, and Elsie driove out of the apartment complex carpark.

It was a beautiful day so they headed for the coast, about an hour away, and what went through their minds was ice cream, candy floss, a nice meal, and a walk by the beach.

They hadn't been there for a while, so there was a lot of new things to see.

The arcades were good, despite never winning much, they were always fun with the expectation of a small win.

They walked for a while in the sunshine, went for a coffee, and enjoyed watching passers by from their pavement table, occasionally commenting on some of them.

A typical conversation....

"Look at the bulge in his trousers....I wouldn't mind that up me.....either hole."

"Don't forget your mouth.....can't beat a mouthful of come."

"Fuck, her slacks are tight, you can see the shape of her cunt through them at the front."

"Big tits, no bra......teats on show."

This went on for half an hour, before they paid, and headed off for another walk.

As they ambled along the beach road, seeing all the attractions, Brenda said she needed to find a toilet.

They located a public loo, and entered, with six cubicals, at that time, all vacant.

Brenda went to the end one, and lifted her skirt, taking down her panties.

"Take my tampon out darling," she asked Elsie.

She stood with her legs apart, and Elsie reached between them, and pulled on the tampon string.

It plopped out, and she dropped it in the receptical for sanitary items.

Brenda sat and peed, taking a new tampon from her handbag.

She finished peeing, and wiped herself, and offered Elsie the tampon to put in for her, which she gladly did.

The pad in her panties was quite clean, so she didn't change that.

Elsie had a pee herself, keenly watched by Brenda, who wiped her sisters pussy.

They left the toilets, and continued their walk.

After a while, it was time for some food, and they found a cafe/restuarant.

A popular seaside meal, fish and chips was ordered, which went down well with mineral water, and after the meal, coffees.

"That was great," said Brenda, and as she walked out, and a along the pavement, she farted.

"Oooops!", she exclaimed.

"That was a good-'un," said Elsie," be careful, don't shit yourself you dirty slut."

"I won't," she replied.

They visited a few of the local attractions, and a couple of hours later, decided on an icecream.

They got the biggest cones, and went to sit on a bench seat nearby.

A little away from the road, and slightly secluded, they sat, taking in the sunshine.

"Fancy sharing our icecreams," said Elsie, who knew what she meant, as they'd done it before.

First Brenda sucked some into her mouth, looked around, and kissed Elsie, who opened her mouth to receive, a mouthful of melted icecream from Brenda.

Then she returned the favour, sucking her icecream into her mouth, swilled it around a bit, and kissed Brenda, who opened her mouth, and sucked the creamy saliva, and swallowed it.

"Oh! We're so fucking naughty," said Elsie.

"I know sis, but I wouldn't want to stop our lives together, I love everything we do," replied Brenda.

They wandered around some more, enjoying the changes in the town since they'd last visited, before heading for the car park to head home.

On the drive home, they chatted about what they might do that evening.

"Well,"said Brenda," I'm not going to let my period stop me enjoying myself, I'm going to get a cucumber out, and fuck myself, I love having my cunt filled."

"You won't have to fuck yourself," said Elsie," I'll stick it up your cunt, and give you a good fucking."

Once home, they went for the obvious, tea, coffees, soft drinks, and some food.

Finally they undressed, and naked, they spent time kissing as usual, wet sloppy kisses, and a lot of exchanging of saliva.

"I need to piss," said Elsie.

"Ok!," said Brenda" but don't waste it."

They went to the bedroom, and she lay on the bed, with her mouth open.

"Have you got much piss?"

"Oh! Yes."

"Come on then, let me have it! "

Elsie knew what she meant, and squatted over Brenda's face.

She began by licking Elsie's sticky vulva.

Not having washed all day, Brenda found the taste of her just as she liked it.

Her labial lips hung down, and she parted them,exposing her 3" long clitoris, erect, the hood exposed.

As she sucked on it, Elsie orgasmed, and a small amount of pee dribbled out.

She licked the open pussy, tasting yet more sticky juices, and finally licked her pouting anus.

"I'm going to piss, I can't stop it.....oh! it's coming."

Brenda clasped her mouth over the swollen urethra, as she began to go.

"Oh! Yes, suck my piss hole.....suck it.....oooh!"gasped Elsie.

As the hot pee came out, it was eagerly swallowed.