Mature sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink it, drink my piss you fucking whore."

As she drank, she put her hand down between her own legs, and eagerly rubbed her clitoris, orgasming herself.

Elsie's flow lasted for a few minutes, until,as she finished, Brenda kept a mouthful of urine, which,when she got up, she passed to Elsie in a passionate kiss.

"That was so good," said Brenda," I just love the taste of your piss."

"Me too, mine,and yours,anybodies piss, I just love it."

"Get the cucumber, I'm ready for it up my cunt,"said Brenda.

Elsie went to get it from the fridge, while Brenda got a nappy changing pad which they kept under the bed, to protect the bed linen for this situation, which had obviously arisen before.

She lay it on the bed, and placed it under herself, and awaited Elsie's return.

Elsie returned gripping two cucumbers, smiling.....she was going to enjoy this.

"Two?",asked Brenda.

"Yes, you don't think you're having all the fun,"she replied, and placing a plastic bag and a towel underneath her, knelt down at the edge of the bed, easing one cucumber into her vagina, and lowering herself onto it, until it slid as far as would go.

Brenda lay back, her legs wide open, the blood soaked string of her tampon hanging from her vagina.

Elsie reached forward, and slid the tampon out onto the nappy changing pad.

Menstral fluids oozed out, and that offered enough lubrication for the cucumber to slip into Brenda's pussy quite easily.

"Oh! Push it in hard....oooh! I want it up my cunt hard.......fuck the blood out of my cunt."

Elsie moved it in and out slowly, pushing it all the way in, until it wouldn't go any further, a good 7" or so.

She speeded up, and Brenda started gasping with orgasms.

Meanwhile Elsie was enjoying herself as well, moving up and down on her cucumber, forcing it deep into herself and having her own orgasm.

Brenda started gasping,"Oh! Fuck.....yes.....yes.....yes, Oh! My cunt's throbbing, ram it in hard......Oh! I can't stop coming.....more, more."

Sitting on her cucumber, she didn't know how far it was in, but it was pressing on her deep inside, and she was loving it, and despite having just peed in Brenda's mouth, the pressure on her bladder produced yet more urine which gushed out onto the towel underneath her.

Brenda had lost so much control, she was peeing as well, flooding the nappy changing pad.

They carried on for a good fifteen minutes, before Elsie's cucumber slid out as she climbed on the bed next to a very sticky Brenda, trickling menstrual fluids from her vagina.

"I love you sis," said Brenda," You're a fucking dirty slut, but I love you."

"I love you too,"said Elsie," I know I'm a dirty slut, but so are you, you fucking whore..!!!"

As they continued kissing, Elsie pushed four fingers into Brenda's vagina, feeling the inner walls, sticky, and juicy, still open and swollen from the cucumber invasion.

They were both so tired, and couldn't keep awake.

They cleaned themselves in the bathroom, and washed the nappy changing pad.

Before retiring, Elsie inserted a tampon into Brenda's vagina, and they went to bed.

It was halfway through the week, and they had both been so depraved.

They had several days to go, how would they fill their time????!!!

We can only guess........more?..