Mature Teacher Pays for Her Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we have better go into the function room, to get set up it is twelve thirty. Jim called me last night and he said he wants you introduced as Mrs. Grant." Candi blushed, as she told the couple this latest information, while they got up from the table, and walked to the function room, to begin preparations, for the afternoon activities.

Wendy, (we will use her last name Mrs. Grant until further notice) and Candi went to the dressing room at the side of the function room. To the right is a couple of rooms to give lap dances, set up approximately the same as the rooms in the main club, and to the left are the rest rooms.

An older man maybe in his fifties, about the same age as Mrs. Grant and her husband, came into the room to talk to the two women. Mrs. Grant is changing into her first outfit, she was completely nude, when he walked in, he didn't pay any attention to the older woman, as he said. "Hi I am Arthur, Jim's friend, I own the place. Candi, as long as you lock the doors, you can strip completely and circulate completely nude. Jim has hired a few bouncers to keep everyone calm and polite. Legally you can be nude, as no liquor is being served." Art said to the two women.

"Art, Mrs. Grant is doing this as a benefit for her school. Would you like to donate your club services? The principal will be here and he could sign a voucher, so you can take it off on your taxes." Candi explained.

"Yes, I will do that, could use some charitable deductions this year."

Meanwhile in the main club, two young men came in and walked up to Carl who is at the door to get confirmation of the person's identity, and the ten-dollar cover charge. "Hi sir, is this the party for Mrs. Grant?" one of the young men said.

Carl did not want to say anything because he did not know who they are. "Could I have your names please with ID?"

"CJ and Arric Grant, we have come to see our mother strip." CJ said both started to laugh and continued. "How do you like are disguises Dad? Do you think Mom will recognize us?"

"Both of you did a great job, Mom will not recognize you. Do you want to stand at the door to make sure everyone is on the list, before you let them in?" Carl asked.

"We can do that and it is a way to stay away from mom, until she dances, but we want seats close to the stage, if we do this for you." Arric said.

"I can do that." Carl said and went to the front of the room by the stage and put reserved signs hanging on the wall for such occasions, on three seats close to the stage.

Now it is time to tell you a little about the group that is attending this function. The students have disposable income from their allowances to give good tips to the dancers, as their parents are in the upper middle class segment in the area. The adults are well off including the principal of the school.

Mrs. Grant's sons are door guards unbeknownst to her. The DJ is setting up, and the bar stocked with soft beverages, by One PM everything is ready for the start of the program.

Music started to play and Candi mounted the stage dressed in an outfit befit a lawyer including reading glasses. "Thank you for coming. Mrs. Grant and I have decided this show will be a benefit for the high school, which she is an instructor, because she found out recently, due to the shortfall in school finances, the afterschool activities, and athletic programs will eliminated. The owner of the club donated the facility and the beverages. I will donate all the money I make this afternoon, and Mrs. Grant will do the same. A few more rules no photos taken, all cell phones shut off, and no one will mention anything that happens this afternoon to anyone or legal action can be taken upon the miscreant. As they say what happens in the function room at the Classy ladies lounge stays there."

While Candi is talking, Jim Wentworth is walking to the front of the room and up on stage. Taking the microphone from Candi, he announces. "I didn't think of it when I challenged Mrs. Grant to dance at the club, but she came up with great idea, and it is an honor to have instructors of her caliber as an instructor in our school system, and to come up with an idea as this to help our High School. I will match any money donated to the school today."

"I will donate ten thousand dollars more to the school fund." Candi, taking back the mic announced.

With a cheer, the party started with a raffle. "Mrs. Grant had a trim of her pubic hair on her lady bits for the benefit. She needs to have aloe Vera put on her intimate area. She is proposing that everyone that is interested in helping her in the application of the soothing gel, pay twenty dollars to get a ticket. One lucky winner will help her with the application." Candi announced and everyone lined up. There are one hundred and twenty three men attending, including Carl and his two sons. There are one hundred thirty five ticket sold for the raffle.

Candi continued to dance while the group purchased tickets. She stripped out of her outer clothes slowly, and ended in her undergarments when everyone had a ticket and ready to have the winners' ticket drawn.

Mrs. Grant was on the sidelines, while Candi stripped, Mrs. Grant came forward to draw the ticket, she had a wireless headset on, she announced. "Has everyone that wants a ticket received one?" As no one stated otherwise she went to the bowl and retrieved a number calling out. "Will the ticket holder, with number 1505049, please step forward?"

A young man in the back raised his hand but didn't speak. It was Mrs. Grant's son CJ, who had the winning ticket, he walked up, he hoped his mother didn't recognize him, he said. "Hi, my name is Clarke." CJ said in a fake deep voice, looking down while shaking his mother's hand.

"My you are a shy one?" She said grabbing the young man's hand and leading him into the dressing room. Her outfit is a standard outfit she wears to school; the only difference is she has on sexy undergarments. Mrs. Grant is having fun teasing this young man, his face is red, and he is sporting a very large well-proportioned object at his waist pointing at his mother. She made a show of removing her panties, handing them to the young man, and bringing her skirt above her waist, after handing him the Aloe Vera. Sitting down she spread wide for him. Kneeling between his mother's legs, he could smell her arousal, looking at her quim and thinking. "I spent nine months coming out of her pussy, and dreaming of getting back in there presently, it is so inviting and the thought is kinky." He has a big smile on his face while applying the moisturizer. His erection is so hard presently it hurt, while rubbing the soothing, liquid on her intimate area sticking his fingers in her pussy in the process; reluctantly standing after about five minutes of administering first aid to her pussy. He is trying to hide his erection presently by crossing his hands in front of his crotch.

His mother, handing him a towel, to wipe his hands, and thanking him as she put on her panties in front of him says. "Thank you, for taking care of my vajaja." His mother, bringing back memories of his childhood, with her last statement, but surprising CJ by her action, of grabbing his pecker through his pants. While he is wiping his hands, almost causing him to cum. Mrs. Grant not knowing she has hold of her son's man meat, while escorting him into the Function room by his clothed pecker. She is almost dragging him behind her. He hesitantly follows her into the room. His face red with embarrassment knowing, his mother has hold of his pecker and everyone cheering him, upon entering the room.

"He did a great job for me; my lady bits feel better after he administered first aid to my poor vajaja." Mrs. Grant stated, with a smile unaware, it was her son.

Candi is up on stage announcing. "I think it is time for our high school instructor to show everyone what a wonderful dancer she is and to get more comfortable, what do you think?"

There was a loud ruckus, everyone chanted, "Mrs. Grant, Mrs. Grant, Mrs. Grant," as she mounted the stage. She started to dance to her first her song, Mrs. Grant talked to the people she knows in the audience, while she moved around the stage. By the halfway point of the song, the English instructor was out of her top. She proudly walked around in her sexy bra, and by the time the song ended, she very erotically removed her skirt. She captivated her audience with her erotic movements. She is now in a sexy pair of panties and bra. The crowd went wild; they cheered and called her name. Mrs. Grant is delighted with the response she received from her audience thus far.

"Mrs. Grant will be circulating around while I dance a set." Candi who is in her, bra and panties said to the audience.

Mrs. Grant, dismounted the stage, and walked up to Jim Wentworth Sr. "Will my husband get the contract now?"

"He will get the contract after I see your floor show."

"If I give you a lap dance, will you give him a five year contract?" Asks, Mrs. Grant.

"No, but I will give him a two year contract, if you give my son and me a lap dance."

"Done!", the teacher said smiling, because she would give him a lap dance anyway, but concern clouds her mind about giving a lap dance to his son as she is his English instructor, and she needs his respect to continue as his teacher, so she continues. "I will give your son a lap dance but I need your assurance, that it will not undermine the teacher, student relationship I forged with my students."

"That can be arranged." Jim Sr. said to the nearly nude teacher, as her undergarments didn't cover anything only highlighted the goodies.

Meanwhile Candi is just stripping out of her bra and panties, with the song ending and she is descending the stage nude. She calls out. "I think, Mrs. Grant should come up here presently for her second dance, while I circulate through the room to talk to all these nice gentlemen."

Mounting the stage again Mrs. Grant, having more fun than she thought she would say's. "Well boys. I think it is annihilation time, English comp is one thing, but I am so far out of my comfort zone presently. I don't think I will ever be back." Starting to dance as the music is starting; walking around as she says. "Do you really want me to take off my bra, so you can see your English teacher's breasts?"

"We want to see Mrs. Grant's tits. We want to see our teacher's tits. We want to see Mrs. Grant's tits." The audience is chanting in response to her comment.

The English teacher is on stage, as if in a quandary as she releases the front clasp on her bra. She turns her back, brings the bra off her shoulders, and lets it fall to the floor. She turns, with her hands on her breasts, and asks. "You really want to see your Teachers boobs? I hope you will not be disappointed?" She states hesitating to remove her hands with a little girl blush on her face.

There was a resounding "Yessssssssssssssss, we want to see Mrs. Grant's boobs!" is heard from the crowd.

"Well I guess I will have to show you then. I don't want to disappoint everyone." The Teacher said and dropped her hands to her side. There was a cheer from all assembled.

CJ and Arric are awe struck with the first sight at their mothers' breast, they thought. "They are beautiful. She should never cover them up."

Mrs. Grant continued to dance around the stage while she said. "Do you think it would be too much for your hearts, if I removed my panties? I don't want to call nine-one-one for the EMT's, so they can revive anyone. Jim Jr. do you think it will be too much for your heart, if I remove my panties?" Mrs. Grant asked her student, as she started to push her panties down; she teased when she revealed her dark blonde pubic bush, and then she pulled the undergarment up again. With her back to the audience, she pushed her panties down below her bottom, bent over to show her brownie and juicy slit below, which captivated her audience, and then turned around as the music ended, with her panties at the end of her toe and flipped them into the audience.

She surprised the principal; he didn't expect to be hit in the face with Mrs. Grant's saturated panties. This gave him a whiff of her womanly scent, which caused him an unwanted erotic reaction to her scent. Mrs. Grant stood nude on stage for thirty seconds after the song was complete, so everyone could get a good look at her nude body. "I will circulate throughout the room. You can look but don't touch." She stated as she dismounted the stage.

Carl spoke up at this time, he said. "I have two young men to walk with you Mrs. Grant, to make sure no one molests you." Pointing to their two sons, while speaking to her, suggesting they escort their unsuspecting mother around the room, as bodyguards.

Mrs. Grant, dismounting the stage and walking to her husband, while looking at the two young men, she has premonition, "I know them from somewhere." She thinks. As she says, "That is a good idea Carl, I like the way you look out for your wife."

Candi is mounting the stage, for her last dance she says while waiting for her music to key up. "Anyone that wants a lap dance from either Mrs. Grant or me, it will be fifty dollars going to a good cause. We will be nude and have bodyguards with us no touching just looking."

Both Mrs. Grant's sons are walking in back one on each side looking over their nude mother. The teacher had her first lap dance and her sons went into the room with her. Jim Jr. is her first victim.

At the start of the song, Jim Jr. is handing his teacher the TIPS, the instructor is straddling her student's legs. Mrs. Grant is rotating her hips erotically, moving up his legs, as she saw Candi demonstrate earlier. To the surprise of her two sons, their mother is positioning her groove over Jim Jr's outcropping, and settling in on his cock, pushing down her naked pussy onto his tool exciting him further. She swiveled her hips, pleasuring his tool and leaving a wet trail along his pant leg.

He went to grab at her breasts, but CJ stopped him with a verbal reprimand he said. "You better put your hands at your side or the dance will be over?"

"That voice is familiar." Thought Mrs. Grant, as she feels the young man's member pressing into her pussy, with only clothing between them.

The Teacher's sons are watching in amazement. At their supposedly conservative mother, dancing as if she has been doing this for years, she is without embarrassment being nude, and teasing the young man unmercifully.

With the last few bars of the song approaching, Mrs. Grant went to work on her students erect member in earnest. Smiling at him, she knows he can't hold back, as she is dry humping him to completion in his pants.

Being naïve Jim Jr. loved his Teacher, as she provided sexual stimuli to him, but he realized too late that he would come before the song ended, if she kept up the pace so he said. "Please I can't take anymore, Stop- Oh too late." He moaned as he came in his pants. A red-faced Jim Jr. tried to hide his completion, as he put himself together the best he could. "Thank you." He said politely to his teacher as he left the room, with his hands crossed in front of him, to go to the restroom to clean up the mess in his pants.

When Jim Jr. departed, the Teacher looked at both her bodyguards and asked. "Would you each like a lap dance? I didn't get your names?"

CJ who is the oldest of her offspring at thirty-two said. "My name is Dave and this is my friend Ted." (Until the sons are revealed to their mother we will call them Dave and Ted in the story) He knew this would come up before the day was out, so they had chosen aliases for this purpose.

The music started and Mrs. Grant as before stood nude, legs spread and Dave's legs together in between them. He could smell her arousal, he took in all her womanly curves, and now he knows why he hasn't found any lady he wants to marry, because they do not measure up to his mother.

Mrs. Grant started her performance and after she got Dave interested, she settled down to work, to get him off in his pants, before the song ended. He was more in control and has more experience than her first victim has, he made it through the song, he didn't cum, but now he has blue balls.

Ted ended with the same fate as his brother blue balls. Both Dave and Ted put themselves together, as their mother readied for her next dance on stage. This will be her first floor show, Dave and Ted hurried to their front row seats with their father as not to miss their mother's performance.

The music started and Mrs. Grant asked. "Are you ready to see everything? I want you to take notes, because there is going to be a test after I finish here." With that, the teacher dropped down onto the floor and brought her leg up high, she held her leg with her hand and rotated onto her side, to free her other hand to open her pussy, to show everyone pink. She did that throughout the song and everyone received an intimate view of her pussy. When the song ended, there was not a limp dick in the house, unless it shot off, before the end of the song.

Jim Sr. had a Lap dance from both the woman, but we will tell you about the one he had from Mrs. Grant. "Are you ready to guarantee Carl a two year contract with my company?" He said as he sat down on the chair in the middle of the room with Mrs. Grant in front of him.

"By the time the song is finished you will give my husband the five year contract, I asked you for." Mrs. Grant said as the music started, she slid up his leg and rubbed her pussy on his leg. She left a trail of excited pussy, all the way up his pant leg. By this time, the mature instructor was very excited, and her excitement ran down her leg. Mrs. Grant was wiping her pussy on Jim Wentworth's pant leg, she wet it from her excitement and left her scent on his pant leg. By the time, she approached his organ; he had a painful erection, from the visual pleasure of the beautiful naked woman in front of him and her erotic scent. She brought her pleasure palace over his erection and gyrated to tease the head of his organ. When the song was near the end she sat down on his clothed cock and proceeded to fuck his covered manhood.

He enjoyed her ministration to begin with, but toward the end of the song, he knew he wouldn't last. "Please Mrs. Grant you have to stop or I am going to cum?"

"Will you give my husband a five year contract?"

"Yes, anything just don't embarrass me in front of my son."

"Just like you didn't want to embarrassment me for my mistake?" Mrs. Grant said as she worked harder to bring him off.

"Okay, your husband has the five year contract, now stop I am ready to cum."

"Thank you very much Mr. Wentworth it was a pleasure working on you."

The principal came into the room after Jim Sr. left and asked Mrs. Grant. "Would you want to give me a lap dance? This is something of a special event to have one of my instructors dance at a club like this."

"Sure, Roger I would be delighted to dance for you." She rubbed her pussy on his leg with the start of the music. He could see her labia parted and engorged, he could smell the heavenly scent of an aroused woman. She settled down on his erect organ and was soon riding his clothed member; she sat down on him to get as much of his member in her overheated manhole. By this time, she needed Carl to hose her down to put out the fire within her box. "That feels so good!" She moaned and so consumed with her race to orgasm that she did not hear Roger.

"Please Mrs. Grant I am going to cum. What will I tell my wife Annie? How will I explain the Mess OHOHOHOHOH, shit? Too late!" He groaned cumming in his pants.

"OH that feels so good!" Mrs. Grant moaned as she came also, gushing her excitement all over her bosses dress pants. After a few minutes Mrs. Grant realized what just happened and panicked, she picked up some cloths and said. "Here let me help you clean up." Wiping the outside of his pants, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down along with his sodden boxers. She wiped his organ without a thought. She just wanted to clean him up so he wouldn't be embarrassed in front of all the students and peers.