Mature Teacher Pays for Her Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
Saturday afternoon matinee and Wendy's dancing debut.
8.7k words
4.7
20.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
803 Followers

Carl falls asleep after a satisfying romp in the hay with his wife, hoping they are out of their rut, and dreaming of tomorrow afternoon at the gentlemen's club.

Wendy feels the love, after two satisfying orgasms during her husband's ministrations of her erotic zones, concentrating on pleasing her before taking his pleasure. Wendy being nude and dancing could bring a romantic spark back into their marriage. She will know soon enough if all she has to do is be more open and naked to entice her husband. All night she is dreaming of the coming afternoon. In her mind's eye, she can see the dancing and taking off all her clothes, to the cheers of all the men and boys. She knows all of them and is proud to expose her naked body to them.

The morning sun coming in the window did little to disturb Wendy's sleep, but the smell of coffee brewing awakening Wendy from her slumber; she wakes up horny from her dreams and is confident she will be a hit dancing at the Gentlemen's club. Vacating the bed and going to the bathroom, commencing her morning ritual, turning on the shower and entering it. Wendy is taking an inordinate amount time in the shower this morning; to make sure she is squeaky clean in all her personal areas, for her show today. In the light of day her nervousness about her coming debut as a stripper is coming back into her emotions, even though finds she is comfortable being naked in front of a few people. Wendy has concerns about being naked in front of a large group.

Wendy is thinking of the dance, as she is toweling dry, and what the boys in her class will think of her after they see her completely nude and spread, will they laugh at her, think she is too old to strip and the foremost on her mind, will they respect her afterward. Will she be able to look them in the eye while dancing, and will she be able to face them in class on Monday.

The principal will be there also, will she be able to face him Monday, and will he think she is a slut for dancing; all these thoughts are going through her mind. Wendy had an idea. "I have to find a way for the school to benefit from my exposure, but how, that is a way to keep the respect of all present at her performance?"

Wendy is in a daze as she walks downstairs completely nude, going into the kitchen to see Carl cooking breakfast for her, something he rarely does. "This is another point in favor of me being more outgoing." Wendy thought with a smile.

"Hi, Carl aren't you a great husband, cooking breakfast for your starving wife." Wendy says while posing provocatively in the doorway and smiling. This is something she is doing now that never entering her mind two weeks ago.

Carl turns to see his wife nude. Getting a big smile on his face Carl is thinking. "A few weeks ago, I could never imagine my wife standing nude in our kitchen." Saying to his wife, "I like your outfit; and it isn't even your birthday. I think you should wear it more often."

Wendy suddenly becomes melancholy, her insecurities about her body are coming to the forefront of her thoughts, and she is near tears. "I don't know if I can go through with this Carl. They are going to see everything I have. I am not a young woman as Charlene is. What will the students think of me, the principal, and anyone else that will be there?" She is near tears presently.

Carl, turning off the stove says to Wendy, "Let's sit down and talk through you insecurities." They went into the living room, and Carl holding his upset wife says. "Wendy, Charlene dances; she was nude in our house, and in front of the two young men. What do you think of Charlene?"

Sniffing a little bit Wendy says. "I have a lot of respect for Charlene; she set goals, and is achieving them doing what she needs to do to achieve them."

"Wendy, you are right, and why are you dancing today?" Carl asked.

"So you can get the contract from Mr. Wentworth," Wendy answered.

"Wendy, there is more to it than that, think about it. Why are you required to dance this afternoon?"

"Because I didn't believe one of my students, and his father called me on it." Wendy said after the light bulb went on in her head.

"Yes Wendy, you're taking responsibly for you error, so I think everyone will be very proud that you did this." Carl said hoping to alleviate her concerns about the coming afternoon exposure.

"Thanks Carl, I feel better presently after this discussion. The only other concern I have, is what you will think of me after this afternoon." Wendy asked although she had a smile on her face.

"I already think I am the luckiest guy on the planet to have a sexy wife as you." Carl is saying with conviction, while giving his wife a kiss and her pussy a rub.

"Don't do that unless you mean it Carl, and don't start something we can finish." Wendy moaned as she captured his fingers in her manhole, while he is massaging' her G spot.

They went back to the kitchen hand in hand. Carl continued to make breakfast, and Wendy set the table. They sat down to eat, and chatted lightheartedly. Carl looked at his lovely nude wife, who sat across from him at the kitchen table, as he thought. "I never thought the day would come that my wife would come down to breakfast nude." Looking at his wife and smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" Wendy said wondering why he is smiling.

"You look so inviting sitting there in all your naked glory." Carl answering her question with love in his eyes and a hardon in his pants. Standing up he continues. "See you bring out the best in me with your outfit this morning. I am pointing at you." Showing his wife the tent in his pants she is causing, by her nude display.

"I bet you say that to all the naked ladies you meet." Wendy shot back as she arises from the table.

When done with breakfast, Carl cleaned up, while Wendy went to the master bedroom, to complete her preparation for her afternoon show, at the Classy Ladies Lounge

A short while later ready to leave, Carl packed a small travel case with all Wendy's outfits, and makeup in in the back his Rogue SUV. Wendy is dressed comfortably in a dress with bra and panties; she did not want to wear her costume for the show while they traveled. They were ready to go at ten thirty, for the hour trip to Whately, for her afternoon show at the Classy Ladies Lounge. The couple wanted to get there early, to watch the other dancers, before Wendy's afternoon debut, to see if she could pick up more pointers from them. They had a lively conversation on the way about the event to come, and her insecurities.

"How do you think my students are going to react, when I start removing my clothes, you know I am almost fifty-six years old?" Wendy said, questioning her husband again to see if she receives the same answer.

"First of all, they are not going to believe that you will be stripping completely, and doing a floor show, as Charlene does. I know a few teachers I had in school. If they did a strip as you're going to do, it would have been a dream come true, to see them naked, but to see them spread, it would have made me cum in my pants, just as Derrick and Shaun did the other night. I bet there will be a lot of sticky boxers, when you get done with your floor show." Carl said.

"What about afterward on Monday, I don't know if I will be able to face all my students?" Wendy lamented.

"They all signed the non-disclosure agreement, so they can't say anything, but I believe they will be friendlier to you, maybe even have a crush on you, after they see you naked, and you are brave enough to show them your intimate self. All there will see you not only as a teacher but as a sexy mature woman." Carl quantified with conviction that Wendy could hear in his voice.

Again, Wendy asked her husband, because she was not totally convinced, that he wants her to strip for the right reasons, and she doesn't want this show to ruin their marriage. "Carl, I want to make completely sure that you will stand by me, after I expose my body totally in front of the men today. You want me to do this, not only to get the tool contract from Jim Wentworth, but you want me to be more outgoing for us, so we can get out of the rut we find ourselves in presently. Am I on the right track?"

"Wendy, give me your hand." Carl said while driving, she placed her hand in his and he put it on the crotch of his pants as he continued. "That is not a rocket in my pocket; it is from the thought of my lovely sexy wife stripping for a bunch of guys, so they can drool over her. I am happy with the knowledge that you will be coming home with me after the show is over."

Carl looked over at Wendy and her mood was darkening again, as she asked. "What if our kids find out what I am about to do?"

"I think they will be proud of their sexy mother, as we brought them up to be their own persons and they know that as long as you're not hurting anyone by your actions, everything will be fine." Carl said with certainty as he contacted all their kids sent them the non-disclosure document and then explained to them what their mother will be doing this afternoon and why.

All their offspring had about the same reaction. "NO SHIT, mom will be a stripper for a day? Outstanding!"

Sarah their daughter is in her last year of college on the west coast. She is unhappy she can't attend. Their sons, CJ and Arric live about two hours from Whately, so they asked their dad, if they can attend the show.

Their father said. "Yes, but you have to find a disguise to wear, until after the show is done, then you can surprise your mom." He didn't want Wendy to refuse to do the show, if she saw her offspring there.

They consented, so it is going to be very interesting when Wendy finds out her two sons are in the audience and have seen her nude.

"As most of the young men will be under twenty-one, there will be no open bar I assume?" Wendy asked, as she didn't want to be responsible for underage drinking.

"Everyone in the function room will only be able to buy soft drinks." Carl assured his wife.

"How can I make this a fund raiser for our school, as the district is having financial problems and the school committee is thinking about disbanding all the sports and after school activities next year?"

"If you are serious ask Charlene, about lap dances, they usually charge between twenty and fifty dollars a dance. Charlene can explain it more fully to you, if you're interested," Carl explained to Wendy, as he did not want her to know he has had a few lap dances previously.

They are pulling into the parking lot of the club at eleven thirty. There are a few cars in the lot, as the club opens at eleven and when they exited the SUV they can hear music.

Carl looking over at Wendy and could see she is getting nervous again, he says. "We have an hour before you have to get ready, let's watch the dancers, to see what they do."

Walking in the lounge the couple sees a pretty, young woman about twenty dancing, looking bored, and not very good. They found out her name was Angel. Bolstering Wendy's morale somewhat, as she can dance better than the little blonde-haired woman on stage presently can? There was about one hundred to one hundred and fifty dollars on the stage in front of the woman mostly ones and fives with a few ten dollar bills.

"Maybe I should dance here a few nights a week, if you don't get the Wentworth contract. Look at how much the young lady is earning and I can dance better than her." Wendy said to her husband.

"No Wendy, this is the one and only time you're dancing here my dear. We will get the contract after today, I am sure of that." Carl stated.

"What if I like it, and want to dance?" Wendy is teasing her husband.

"We will talk about it later, after you dance today." Carl said with a smile on his face.

The couple sat in the back of the room and a scantily clad woman coming to them, for their drink order, both asking for cokes, and the server brings the beverages to them a short time later, Carl giving the server money to pay for the drinks.

"Candi is paying for your drinks for the day." The server is stating, as she gives the money back to him.

Looking around they saw Charlene, (whose stage name is Candi, which I will be using for my essay for the time being. I will tell you when I am changing back to her given name Charlene), she peeking out and waving to them. The couple waving back, as the little blonde-haired woman, after completing her set is leaving the stage, the DJ is announcing. "The next dancer is our very own Candi."

There was only about twenty men in the main bar area, it can hold about one hundred and fifty people, but the noise is deafening. The hooting and hollering of the men, Wendy and Carl joining in the ruckus screaming their friends' stage name. "Candi, Candi, Candi, Candi."

Candi came on stage and waited for the noise to subside, before she gave the DJ the sign to start the music. Candi had a business suit on complete with a pair glasses, she looked like a lawyer or an accountant. She danced to her first song, a ballad, the couple hasn't heard before, and by the end of the song, she was out of her skirt, and blouse. She had on sexy see though bra and pantie

set, that expose her nipples and red pubic hair, through the fabric.

The second song started, she walked round the room in a sexy fashion. Candi waved and called out names of the men she knew in the audience, for the first minute of the fast-paced song. By the time the song was half way through, Candi was out of her bra, she teased the guys, for a while pushed down the panties to show her red pubic hair, picked them up. She timed it just right as the song ended her panties were in her hand.

The place went crazy again, the men hooted and hollered. You could hear. "We love you Candi" and others said "Be my wife."

Candi smiled and waved to all her supporters, as they threw ten and twenty dollar bills, on the stage in front of her. She bent down and talked with all the men she knew in the front row, she showed her pussy to all in her present position. Carl and Wendy could see her pleasure palace from their seats. Wendy marveled at the innocent exposure her friend exhibited. It was as if she was fully dressed, while she conversed with her friends.

From their vantage point, the couple could see the denominations of the bills on the floor in front of Candi, and with a quick calculation, they figured she had at least four hundred and fifty dollars laying on the floor about four times more than the previous dancer accumulating during her dance does. The reason for more cash during her performance is Candi enjoys dancing more than the young blond haired woman does, the Couple is surmising.

After dancing and putting on a robe that came to her thighs, there was only one button on the garment at her belly button, so while walking, she is exposing her flaming red pubic hair, and when she bents over she exposes her breasts. Candi approaching the older couple says. "How are you doing Wendy?"

"Great, a little nervous presently, but I am looking forward to dancing, after seeing you on stage and the fun you have." Turning a little red Wendy continued. "How can I make this an opportunity to have a fund raiser for our school, as we have a funding shortfall in the next fiscal year?"

"That is a great Idea; I will announce it when we start. I will even contribute all the money I make today to your school." Candi announced.

"Carl said something about lap dances. Can we make money doing them?" Wendy asked.

"You can, if you're brave enough, you will be in very close contact with the men, but they are not allowed to touch you, you can touch them though, and if we are nude, we can have them pay fifty dollars for a song." Candi explained.

"Can I watch a Lap dance, to see if I will be able to do it?" Wendy asked

"Sure, come with me and watch this." Candi said as she walked up to one of the patrons.

"Hi Candi, do you have time to give me a Lap dance?" The young man, about twenty-five asked.

"Sure as long as my friend can come and watch the way I perform a lap dance." Candi said, pointing to the couple in the corner.

Thinking Candi means the older guy in the corner and not seeing Wendy approaching he said. "I am not going to have an old guy watching me while you give me a lap dance."

"Oh no I want the woman in back of me to watch me give you a dance." Candi laughed.

"That is okay then, but are you going to give me a break on the cost?"

"Sure Clem, how about twenty dollars, for a fifty dollar dance?" Candi quoted her customer.

"Great, let's go and bring the lady with you." Clem said as Candi reached for his hand and motioned for Wendy to follow them.

"Have a good time, Wendy." Carl said as his wife is following Candi.

The trio entered a room with romantic lighting from sconces on the walls, and a smell of lilacs. Clem sat on a chair in the middle of the room, after Candi introduced him, and Wendy sat on a couch to the side. She noticed that Candi now has a very small pair of G-string panties on, because of the laws of the state. The music from the main room is piped into the VIP room.

"What is your name?" Clem asked Wendy.

"She is a friend of mine, who wants to know what a lap dance consists of?" Candi answered for Wendy, as she didn't want to reveal the older woman's name presently.

The next song started as Candi removed her minimal covering, after collecting her tips, she started to dance to the song. She danced up to Clem and started to rub her covered sex on his leg. Wendy could see the young man become aroused, as Candi sat down on his cloth covered manhood. The dancer started to rotate her sex on the young man's tool and settled his manhood in her groove.

He had a smile on his face in the beginning, but became agitated just before the completion of the song Clem frantically said. "Candi please get off me! I am gooinggggggggg toooooooooooo, Oh shit ahahahaha!" The young man collapsed against the back of his chair. When Candi stood up, there was a wet spot on the top of the tent in his pants and it spread downward.

Candi looked at Wendy and smiled as she said. "That is the way you give a lap dance."

Both women left the room and they went back to Carl after Candi put on her cover-up. The two women walked up to Carl with smiles on their faces. They sat down one on each side of Carl.

"Well Wendy, did you learn how to perform a lap dance?"

"Yes I did dear, Candi can I show him here how it is done?"

"You are fully clothed, yes I think you can, if there is a problem one of the bouncers will come to see you and tell you to stop." Candi said.

Carl pushed his chair back and Wendy leaned against the table with her legs on the outside of her husband's legs. When the music stated she gyrated up his legs and by the time she was over his crotch he had a tent in his pants.

"Oh I think he loves me?" Wendy said to Candi as she settles her pantie covered pussy on his erect manhood. She mimicked the movements learned from Candi a few moments ago. Wendy could feel Carl's pecker as it went into her groove, so she settled down hard on him and rotated her box around his manhood. She could feel her juices wet her husband's pants.

"You have to stop I am going to cum." Carl said as he forced his wife off his overheated man meat. He continued. "Candi taught you well, but do you think you want to do lap dances this afternoon?" Carl asked hoping she will say no, he doesn't know if he wants his wife to grind on other men's organs, after he saw the wet spot left by his wife's overheated pussy, as she undulated on his tool, when she got off his lap after the song finished.

He received the answer he is dreading. "Yes, I can make fifty dollars each lap dance, for one song that is approximately three minutes. It is going to a good cause this is a benefit for the school." Wendy explained to her husband.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
803 Followers