Mature Widow Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature widow indulges younger neighbors passions.
2.7k words
4.37
18.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just moved into a house I leased in a small rural town I was late spring so I was planting flowers to add some life and color to the new place. I had been working a lot and had not met any of my neighbors yet.

As I worked in the planting bed on the side of the house I heard a voice call out, "It's looking very beautiful." I turned to see my neighbor looking over, smiling and waving with a laundry basket on her hip.

She was slender and appeared to be in her mid to late 50's with silver gray straight hair down to her shoulders, a pretty face and radiant smile. She wore a long sleeve blouse and a pair of khaki shorts with ankle socks and tennis shoes. I found her very attractive even though I was in my late 30's. I walked over and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm David your new neighbor. Nice to meet you."

She replied, " I'm Mary. Glad to meet you too!"

We small talked at first and talked about the neighborhood. Then the topic turned to our personal lives. Mary had been widowed for about 12 years. No children, but stays busy with her work as a Registered Nurse and with keeping up with the house. She never dated after her husband passed and just settled into her routine after that. I found that very sad for a lady as attractive as she was.

She turned and bent over to put her laundry basket on the ground and I found myself checking out her little round ass. I could see her panty lines through her shorts and the light blue lace of her panty waist band peek out of the top of her shorts which turned me on due to me having a nylon panty and pantyhose fetish.

I told her she is a very attractive woman and I'm surprised she doesn't have men beating down her door and something about an attractive woman in a nurses uniform I find extra sexy!

She told me I was so very sweet and a little naughty as she began hanging her laundry in the clothesline. My heart almost stopped as she was hanging an array of nylon panties, white stay up stockings and white control top pantyhose right in front of me. Being a panty perv I knew the brands. She had a lot more of Hanes hi cut nylon in pretty pastels and a lot of whites. She also had some Vanity Fairs in white and cream colors. This was torture to my growing hard on. I held a pair of her Hanes hi cut pink panties and just relished the feel of the nylon in my fingertips and the lace trim. I pictured her wearing them in my mind and my cock stiffened even more.

She asked, "So tell me my naughty neighbor, what turns you on about a lady in a nurses uniform?"

I replied, "To be more specific and brutally honest, it is a nurse in a dress. I am a leg and ass kinda guy. Live the crisp white dress with white nylon covered legs and can only imagine what is under her skirt ".

She smiled and said, "Well you'll get a lot of chances to see that around here. I only wear nurse dresses. For what's underneath, you're hanging it in the clothesline now. Just brief panties and nylons. Nothing sexy."

She asked if she was embarrassing me hanging out her old lady undies in front of me.

I told her not at all. I think all your panties are very sexy. I prefer this style on a woman. I told her it accentuates her feminine curves. She blushed as I saw her glance down at the bulge in me jeans. Then she subconsciously liked her lips and smiled.

She said, "All this discussion about my panties is getting very heated up! It's been a long time for me but I am really liking my new naughty neighbor. By the way, my bedroom window is directly across from yours so you know. I leave the shades up because I like the natural light coming in. I hate to break this conversation but I need to get ready for work. I'll be home tonight around 11:30 if you'd like to continue it over drinks".

I replied, "I will be on the front porch with a bottle of wine and two glasses when you get home"

She replied, "That would be so lovely! I need to go shower and cool off".

She giggled and came in and hugged me with her body pressing tight to mine. She definitely had to feel my raging hard on! She smelled amazing as she broke the hug and walked toward the back door. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at me just be for entering the house.

I went back in my house thinking she was pulling my leg about her bedroom window. I went upstairs to my bedroom and sure enough there were her windows with shades wide open and all the lights were on! I stayed back from the window. Nothing happened for about 10 minutes until she walked out, her hair up in a bun, short pink terry cloth robe, carrying her uniform dress on a hanger that she neatly laid in the bed. She turned to the dresser and opened the top drawer. First she pulled out a lacy white bra and laid it on the bed. Next she pulled a pair of white panties, held them up as if to show them off like she knew I was watching. They were the Hanes Hi Cut with lace trim. She undid her robe with her back to me and stepped into the panties and pulled them up. Then she slowly removed her robe and slowly dropped it down showing her bare toned back then dropped it on the floor revealing her cute little round ass in the tight white nylon and lace panties. She reached back in the drawer and pulled out a pair of lace top white thigh highs, turned towards the window with her perky B cup breasts with stiff nipples and began pulling each stocking up her toned slender legs pulling the up just below the lace of her panties leg opening. She then spread her legs while staring out the window and began to feel and squeeze her breast with one hand while her other hand slowly moved down her stomach over her lace waist band down to her gusset which she began to rub She smiled while staring out the window like she could see me! Then she picked up her bra and put it on, pulled a half slip from the drawer and pulled it up over her panties ass. Then she put in the dress which was button down the front. She slipped in some white nurse shoes then blew a kiss and walked away out of sight.

Her heard her back door close as she walked out to her Subaru and backed out of the drive and down the road. I still could not believe my luck of having this sexy older lady next door to me.

Later that evening

I had prepared some nice snacks and chilled a couple bottles of wine in preparation for her arrival. At 11:20 I brought out the wine, treats and two wine glasses to the porch. I left the porch lights off but the porch was softly lit by the light from the living room. It was a warm still night and very quiet until I heard an approaching car. My heart began to race as I saw the headlights draw closer than the turning signal

She pulled into the drive, I walked over to greet her. She smiled with visible excitement when she saw me approaching. I walked up and opened her door for her and presented my hand for her as a gentleman would do. She put one leg out the door and placed her foot on the ground but then turned to retrieve her purse and lunch box from the passenger seat as she did I noticed she had several of the lower buttons of her dress unbuttoned and with her free hand swept the dress to the side and pulled up her half slip. exposing her toned legs wrapped in white nylon, the lace tops of the stockings, and a majority of her bright white nylon panties. My eyes stared and blood ran into my cock stiffening it at a rapid rate. She turned back around and see my stare and held the position to make sure I got a really good look.

She then reached down and ran her fingertip around the lace of the leg opening of her panty and said, "I just love a touch of lacy. It's so feminine. Don't you think?"

I stammered for words for a moment then replied, "Oh yes! Especially in your sexy body! You're being naughty Mary! Very naughty and I love it!"

She took my hand and exited the car then came in for a long hug. She nestled and kissed my neck, I pulled back to look in her eyes then we began to kiss lightly at first then more intense. Our tongues entwined and gasped with rising passion while her hand moved down onto my enraged cock and began stroking it through my pants. I reached down and unbuttoned two more buttons on her dress to slow me to move my hands around her back and over her nylon covered ass. I squeezed her round buttocks feeling her cures, nylon, and lace. We broke our kiss and looked into each others eyes.

She asked, "By any chance were you looking through my bedroom window earlier?"

I answered, "Of course I was! Wouldn't have missed that show for a million dollar!"

We laughed a made our way to the porch. She sat on the settee and I in the chair just beside it. I poured her wine and we talked about her day.

She kicked off her shoes and told me her feet were a little sore. I offered a foot rub and she said that would be marvelous. I moved over to the settee and she placed her feet in my lap. I began massaging her through the soft nylon of her stockings. She sipped her wine and sighed in enjoyment.

She said, "Do you know how long it's been since a man had touched me like that? 15 years.... It feels wonderful...".

I continued massaging and worked my way up her ankles to her calves. She hummed and purred in enjoyment. Then past her knees up and down each thigh, pushing her dress and slip higher with each stroke. I reached the lace of her thigh highs and moved onto her soft silky bare skin of her upper thighs.

She whispered, "Yes... keep going.... Don't stop...".

I massaged her thighs brushing up against the lace leg bands of her panties. She moaned a pushed her hips into my strokes when I brushed against her panty gusset. She reached down and pulled her dress and slip fully out of the way then placed one foot on the floor and put her other leg on the backrest if the settee. She now was fully spread in front of me.

She purred, "Do you like the view? Don't stop... please rub my pussy.... I'm so horny.... Feel me in my panties...".

With that I let my hands glide up the sides of her hips over the soft nylon and lace of her panties waste band then down over her stomach across the front of her sexy panties then down to her moist panty gusset. I ran my fingers gently up and down her nylon covered clit. Her panties were absolutely soaked with her pussy juice. I leaned over and kissed her pussy through her panties and she ran her fingers through my hair as I nibbled and kissed. She reached down and pulled her panties aside inviting me to feast in her steamy pussy. I began to devour her labia running my tongue over her little pussy bead giving her shivers as she pumped her hips into my face

She gasped, "I love it! Do my panties and my pussy make your cock hard? I want to see it. I want to suck your cock baby!"

I undid my pants and them down along with my boxer briefs. My cock sprang out in all of its 9" of hardness. I stood and presented my cock to her and she sucked it and stroked better than a poem star. She guided my hand back down to toy her pussy and finger fuck her as she gulped and slurped my cock. I do badly needed to fuck this sexy, amazing woman.

I pulled my cock from her lips and said, "Let's go upstairs to bed".

She looked longingly into my eyes and quickly got up and walked toward the door. I opened the door for her and she enters but stopped at the foot of the stairs. There she dropped her dress to the floor, followed by her silky half slip. Unclasped her bra and dropped it with the other garments. Then proceeded to slowly walk up the stairs. She knew exactly what she was doing as she swayed her hips and climbed each step with her toned legs wrapped in thigh high white stockings and the view of her tight white nylon panties stretched tight across her round little ass drove my cock into overdrive!

We entered my bedroom and she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep longing full kiss, pressing her nylon panty front in my stiff member. I massaged her breast and nibbled and kissed them while she slide her hand down insider her panties to you with her wet clit.

While stroking my hard cock with the other, She whispered, "I want you to fuck me baby.... My pussy is begging for your hard cock..".

We moved toward the bed in the darkness. She pulled back the covers and climbed in the bed. She leaned over and turned on the light on the nightstand.

She said, "I want to watch your cock fuck my wet pussy".

As I took off my clothes she watched with one hand massaging her breast while the other rubber her silky, wet panty gusset. I climbed on the bed and she grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled her panties aside with the other. I ran the head of my cock up and down her slippery clit, slowly inching it into her wet hole. Her breathes were rapid as I slowly pushed in and out picking up the pace. Her hips lifted to meet mine as we matched the rhythm. She watched as my cock penetrated her pussy and moaned with each thrust.

She hissed, "I love how hard you cock gets when I'm wearing my panties! If this is what my panties do to your cock, I love it!"

I panted a reply, "Yes... you are so fucking sexy in your panties. You get me rock hard. I love how they feel in your sexy body...".

She responded, "You can fuck me in my panties or pantyhose whenever you want!!!"

I declared that I would.

I pulled out and she turned over in all fours as I pushed my cock into her clit from behind. This offered me a view of her toned back and her panty ass as my cock pounded her pussy. I felt her quiver and shake as her orgasm overcame her I thrust I few more times before I pulled out and shot my load on her panty covered ass.

We both collapsed in sweat and exhaustion and laid there catching our breath. After we cooled down she crawled into my arms and kissed me then payed her head in my chest and drifted off to sleep. I laid there and listened to her deepening breaths and relished the feeling of her body so closely entwined with mine. I slowly drifted off to sleep.