All Comments on 'Mature Wife Play Prostitute'

by triplexgreg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

Finished reading and enjoyed this story!

Sitting to write this, hard and horny.

Waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for a hot, sexy story!

Joe

loboss2loboss2over 12 years ago
Good Job!

Very nice story, I hope you have more coming. I really liked your use of the tension of the husband sitting in his car looking at the wife while she "strolls". He could see what she's doing, but is still too far away from her yo influence WHAT she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TBC?

Enjoyed the story. Is it to be continued? If so, it would be helpful to the readers if you would either indicate this is part 1 in the title, or put "to be continued" or something to that effect at the end.

Drago_777Drago_777over 11 years ago
where is part 2?

Could someone lese write it as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Beginning

Thank you! I hope more are to follow.

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
Role-play can be fun

We have had some fun role-plays like this while traveling.

peaceman75206peaceman75206almost 10 years ago

Wonderful story. Hoping for a continuation. Her return to their room that night or the next morning. Their discussion of the events. The next days or weeks. Further re well crafted. Could go many ways.

The characters were well crafted as was the overall story. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT But,The End!

Wimpy the Cuck actually encouraged his wife to fuck a stranger?!

And Slutty the Twat actually did it?!

This marriage won't see a 26th anniversary as the cunt contracts AIDS,passes it on to her dumb cuck husband and,they both wither away and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Well written and great storytelling. Enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hubby the Dip-Shit!

25 years married and she's suddenly a whore?And hubby's OK with that? Give me a fucking break! ~ This story isn't only fiction and fantasy,it's absolute horseshit!

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 4 years ago
Great Role-Play

This was an excellent story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Unlike another commentator, as a mature woman I can easily believe the sexual exploration after 25 years of marriage. I am also curious what happens when the wife returns to the husband, does she tell him all about it, or does what took place in Room 412 remain her "working" secret? Thank you for sharing your thoughts and fantasies.

Christine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wife and I

Right after we got married, my wife and I did a little bit of swapping, but then it was kids and all that stopped. Last year we went to Vegas, and got to talking while out drinking. She said it had been years and wouldn't mind being naughty since no one knew us. So, she dressed in her tiny little black dress, nu undies, and off we went. I sat at the bar on one end, she sat at the other. Before long, some guy about 30 approached her (she is 59) and was chatting. Then he asked her how much, caught her by surprise. Then she told him "$100" he said sure and off they went after she gave me an evil grin.

Great fun, learning curve, but she did six guys that trip and on was $300 for all night.

Lynx1973Lynx1973over 2 years ago

When is part two coming out?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, how about writing a sequel to it to finish it off?

ExcoachExcoach21 days ago

Love this story. The wife character is well developed, and personable. Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous