Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature wife flirts with strangers.
4.9k words
4.17
25.9k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: This is a fantasy. Some of it is true.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

I met Rebecca in high school. When I first met her, she was just one of many girls I came to know.

Two years later, I was sitting in class, talking to a friend before the teacher arrived, and she came walking up the aisle. That was the first time I really noticed her. She glided up the aisle like she was floating, calmly surveying the room. She was wearing jeans and a soft sweater that hugged her torso. Her smile, long blonde hair, and beautiful brown eyes sealed the deal. She looked marvelous. I wanted to date her, but didn't think I could compete with all the other guys who would obviously be chasing her.

In my final school year, I had been dating another girl, who kept putting me off. We had a brief argument in the hallway one day and broke up. I walked away pissed at her and turned the corner to find Rebecca talking to her friends. Talk about a rebound! I asked her out, having no idea if she was dating someone else, or even interested in me. She was surprised, but accepted on the spot. I walked to class with a smile on my face and a whole new outlook.

I was really attracted to her, but she didn't want to get serious. We dated off and on for a year, each of us dating other people as well.

When I left for university, we lost touch for a while. I went home for Christmas break and asked her out. She had only become more attractive and our make-out sessions became increasingly passionate. It wasn't long before I found myself falling in love. As it turned out, she had strong feelings for me as well.

Our relationship heated up quickly. One thing led to another, and a few months later, we started having sex. Frequent sex, and it was wonderful! I felt like she gifted her body to me, and I did everything I could to please her. We did things I'd never experienced, and I learned what love and sex was all about.

Around that time, I was already into Playboy and Penthouse magazines. The photo layouts were great, but I really got into the hot erotic stories. Most of which, claimed to be true. For a young man born in the fifties, these works were a treasure trove for my imagination. And, imagine I did!

I never told anyone about the magazines and kept them hidden. Deep inside, I still felt like I was breaking some sort of moral rule. Like a little boy being bad. I had no idea how a woman might react. But when Rebecca and I started having sex, I confessed to her. Thankfully, she became curious about them and started looking at them as well. This helped us explore our own fantasies together, and brought a lot more variety to our sex life.

I always enjoyed our love making. She has a great body and when aroused, she can be very passionate. I'm a very visual person, and watching her while we were having sex was an incredible turn on. Sometimes we'd do it in front of a mirror, and that visual really stoked our passion! Images of our past sessions remained burned in my memory.

After we married, I would sometimes step back and look at her through different eyes. Eyes of sexual appreciation. Checking her out, like a stranger might.

One day, as I was picking her up from work, I watched as she walked out the door and smiled, saying hello to a complete stranger. I was struck by the beauty of her smile and the bounce in her step. With a great shape, beautiful blonde hair and sexy brown eyes, I saw what every man would see. An incredibly beautiful woman! Had I been taking her for granted? Why was she with me? As far as I was concerned, she could be with any number of men. I was one lucky man!

Rebecca could stike up a conversation with anyone. She showed genuine interest in people and a outgoing spirit. Sometimes, she'd talk about a man she met through work, and I found myself asking questions. It was almost like a subversive interrogation. I was trying to find out if she was still attracted to other men. Of course, she was. Just as any other human being can be. Everybody can be attracted to another person, even after you've chosen to be with one.

As time went by, I discovered stories about wife sharing, and I found myself really turned on by the idea. I started to fantasize about it. It was an easy step from there, to include the idea in our passionate banter during sex. To my delight, she'd really get turned on and it quickly became a regular fantasy for us.

Then we started to fantasize about her having sex with men we knew. I'd caress and fondle her while we talked about a scenario. Meeting him at a bar, getting aroused, increasing the flirting until they'd go somewhere and fuck. As our passion built, we'd get so worked up she'd yell out his name while I pretended to be him fucking her. When we were done, we never felt guilty, but it was a real eye opener. It was almost like she actually experienced it, without really doing it. Thinking about fucking him while she fucked me. She really got passionate, dreaming about fucking someone for the first time, which is always a thrill. We didn't do it all the time, but it always brought an extra thrill to our sex life.

I know that there's a need to to call your partner "mine". At the beginning of a relationship couples feel a sense of ownership, laying claim to the person you love and desire. Over time, as you trust each other, that need doesn't seem as strong. Not for me anyway, and I know I'm not alone. I was so in love with my wife. I wanted to give her all the pleasure she could handle, and I did. But, I'm only one man.

I started to think seriously about sharing her with another guy, and eventually told her about it. She wasn't upset, even toyed with the idea, but didn't think she'd want to do it, saying it was best left as a fantasy.

I couldn't get the idea out of my mind! I'd be fantasizing about her with other men while driving home from work. I would build these stories and use them during our love making as an extra thrill for her. Of course, her pleasure was also my goal. I loved pleasing her sexually, and these fantasies never failed.

Two years into our marriage, she was going to a conference out of town. When I dropped her off on the Monday, I gave her a free pass to take advantage, if the opportunity came up, to have some fun with another guy.

She was going to take the train home Friday, and I was to meet her at the station, but she called to say she'd be getting a ride home. Shortly after I got home from work, I saw a car in the driveway, and anxiously waited for her to come in. After a few minutes, I looked again. The car was still sitting in the driveway. I figured she was talking to her ride. She eventually came in smiling and hugged and kissed me and we talked about our week apart.

Later, I was lying on the bed, talking and watching my sexy wife while she unpacked. When she was done, she came over and said she had something to tell me.

'Remember what you said when you dropped me off? About another man?'

'Yeah.'

'Well... it happened.'

'Oh. Ahh.'

I was silent for a minute, not really knowing where I stood. My brain was in overdrive.

'Is that who dropped you off?'

'Yes. He offered me a ride... so I accepted. It saved a lot of time.'

I'm not sure why, but I was struggling with my feelings. I couldn't be pissed. I gave her a free pass. I encouraged her. The truth was, if she fooled around, I would've liked to meet the guy, at the very least. At the very best, I would've enjoyed a threesome with him.

She must've noticed the numb look on my face. I looked at her and saw hesitation and signs of guilt rushing over her, but I didn't want to see that. It wouldn't be fair. I put my confused feelings aside, looked into her eyes and asked, 'So, what happened?'

She slowly walked over to our bed, 'Well, I went to his room and knock and walked in. I... was only wearing my white top... like this one.'

It was a long, sleeveless top, that barely covered her ass.

'He was lying on his bed... so I walked over... and I took off my top... over my head... like this...'

'Oh ya, and then?'

'I climbed on the bed, like this... and we kissed for a while as I slid my hand down under the sheets, and stroked his hard-on. Then I got between his legs... and then...'

She started sucking my cock. I was already hard and it felt wonderful! My feelings were conflicted. I couldn't be angry. It was something I'd encouraged, suggested. How could I have a boner and be upset at the same time?

'Did he have a big cock?'

I guess I wanted to know, wondering if she liked a bigger one, never a hundred percent sure if I truly satisfied her.

'About the same as yours... he was really hard!'

'Did he enjoy it?'

'Oh yes! But he didn't moan like you do! He was close to coming... and wanted to come in my mouth, but I told him no... I don't even do that for my husband. So, I climbed on top of him like this... and fucked him... like this!'

She'd grabbed my cock, and slowly slid down until I was fully inside her, and moaned as she started riding my cock.

'He was a lucky guy. Did you have your boobs in his face like this?'

'Oh yeah, he liked them a lot!'

'No doubt, they're beautiful! And then?'

'Then we fucked!'

'Did he fuck you good?'

'Oh yeah, real good! Do you like hearing about your wife fucking another guy?'

'Yeah I do. It drives me crazy! You're such a sexy woman! Any man would love to fuck you!'

'He enjoyed it... I only rode his big cock for a minute... and when I asked him if he liked fucking another man's wife, he groaned and shot his load deep inside me!'

And I did the same. Almost feeling like I was re-enacting the event. Any feeling of regret had passed. She was here. With me. A more experienced wife. A wife who knew she still had it. Could pick up a guy and fuck him. All with my...not permission...but approval.

That weekend, we had some of the best sex up to that point in our marriage, spending most of the weekend in bed. Anyway, from that day on, I assured her that I would be willing to share her with another man, within certain guidelines. But nothing ever happened.

Thirty years later, my wife and I were headed out of town to visit friends. It was a long trip and we stayed at a nice Hotel about halfway. It happened to be her birthday, and after checking into our room, we decided to go down for dinner in the Hotel Restaurant.

Rebecca changed into a burgundy tube dress, accentuated with threads of silver. It crossed her chest showing a respectable amount of cleavage, and went down, just enough to hide the tops of her thigh high nylons. Her blonde hair, now cropped short, left her neck and smooth shoulders exposed. She added burgundy high heels, a string of pearls and pearl earrings. The dress hugged her body wonderfully, tight around her hips and ass and clung to her boobs like a second skin, exposing just enough cleavage to garner attention from any breast connoisseur. Damn she looked fantastic!

'Honey! You look good enough to eat!'

'I'm looking forward to this. Maybe I can get a couple of...'

'Margaritas?'

She winked and said, 'No. Guys!'

I took her in my arms and kissed her softly, running my hands down her body, gently squeezing her lovely ass. I moved my lips down her neck and kissed her shoulders.

'God, you know I love bare shoulders! You're gonna drive me nuts all night! And probably more than a few other men.'

I stood back and gazed into her eyes, 'Honey, you know if you ever decide to, you know, have it on with another man, I've got your back. As long as I'm there. In that dress, I have no doubt you'll turn some heads tonight. And who knows, maybe more!'

At the restaurant, we had a cocktail and enjoyed a great meal, and then wandered into the lounge. It was a relatively quiet place, not at all like a noisy bar where you had trouble talking to each other. There was a woman playing a Grand piano at the end of the room and an open space for couples to dance.

My wife loves margaritas, and after one, combined with the one at dinner, she was starting to relax. Her cheeks were glowing and she started to tell the waiter and anyone else who passed that it was her birthday.

As the place filled up, seating became scarce, and she noticed two men standing near the door, looking for a table, 'He looks nice.'

'Checking out guys already, eh?'

'Well, it is my birthday.'

'They both look nice, actually.'

She kept smiling and making eye contact, like an animal stalking its prey.

I asked, 'Shall I ask them over?'

She smiled as she looked past me, 'Relax, you don't need to do a thing. I think I've got their attention!'

An instant later, two men were standing at the table. I immediatey understood why she was attracted to them. They were good looking guys, clean shaven, slacks, shirts and jackets. Both were a bit on the stocky side and similar enough in style, height and weight, to be brothers.

My wife looked them up and down and gave them a sexy smile, 'Hi guys. Looking for a place to sit?'

'Yeah, if you don't mind. It's pretty busy in here.'

'Well! I think you could join us if you'd like. As long as you behave!'

She was really turning on the charm. As she spoke, moving her shoulders from side to side, she took off her glasses, touching them to her lips, slowly flashing her eyelids over her deep brown eyes.

The guys seemed a little nervous, and I expect, a bit flattered. Rebecca and I introduced ourselves, respectively, implying that we were just friends.

Greg and Luke were staying at the Hotel overnight, before returning home after a work related conference. Greg looked to be in his mid fifties, while Luke might be few years older. Luke sat beside me, while Greg slid in next to Rebecca.

My wife has been a 'people' person as long as I've known her, and soon the four of us were getting along famously. They obviously found her attractive and hung on her every word. We ordered more drinks and she soon told them it was her birthday.

Greg moved closer and gave her a hug, 'Well, Happy Birthday Rebecca! I'm sorry we don't have a gift for you!'

'The night's young Greg. Maybe you'll think of something.'

'Okay then, I'll think on that for while.'

'Good! I love a man with an imagination!'

I noticed that he hadn't moved away since he gave her the hug, with his arm still around her shoulders. I thought he was a bit presumptuous, like I wasn't even there. But, I could tell she was enjoying the contact, and her eyes darted in my direction, suggesting that tonight might be a first during our marriage.

'I know! Would you like to dance Rebecca?'

'I'd love it, Greg! Let's go!'

Off they went to the small dance floor. For the first time, I realized that Greg was about the same height as Rebecca. At five feet tall, most men are considerably taller than her. They looked more natural together. Soon, they were dancing in each others arms to the easy piano music, chatting and laughing.

Luke moved across from me, and looked over his shoulder at them, turned and asked, 'So, how do you know Rebecca?'

'Well, a long time. Since high school.'

'She's very attractive! I noticed a wedding ring. Is she married?'

'Right now, she's separated from her husband.'

Not really a lie. After all, she was about 40 feet away. I figured our marital status wasn't really their business. Not yet, anyway.

'What about you Luke? Married?'

'Divorced two years.'

'Sorry.'

'No, no. I've got lots of company. But, I've been out of the dating game for decades and, a lot's changed. It's really hard to find someone. Online dating is nuts!'

'I'm glad I don't have to deal with that. I've got a woman.'

'You don't know how lucky you are!'

'Oh, but I do, as you just pointed out to me. What about Greg? Is he married?

'No. His wife left him for someone else, about four years ago. Messy break-up. Told him he was too controlling. He's still single. And a bit pushy. I think that scares a lot of women away.'

We looked toward the dance floor and saw Greg and Rebecca coming. They were walking arm in arm, back to the table. He appeared enamored with her, and she was glowing with a sense of sensual pride. Damn she looked good! And happy!

'Excuse me gentlemen, I'm headed to the ladies.'

'Don't be long, I think Luke would like the next dance.'

Greg sat down with us 'Man, what sexy woman! Dancing with her is a slice of heaven! Have you seen the body on her? And that dress! It hugs her in all the right places!'

'Yeah, she certainly looks like she enjoyed dancing with you. My turn next... ah... that is, if you don't mind Dave. We didn't mean to cut into your time with her.'

'Relax guys. I see Rebecca a lot. She's probably enjoying the attention she's getting. I gotta hit the head. Back soon.'

I walked toward the washrooms, giving them time to think about where the evening might go. I also wanted to intercept Rebecca, and see what she had in mind.

'Hey beautiful!'

'Hey handsome!'

'Are you having a good birthday?'

'So far, so good!'

'Are you thinking about making it a good birthday, or a REALLY good birthday?'

'You are a very naughty man!'

'Guilty as charged! I told the guys I know you. I think our charade as friends is working. They might be nervous if the husband was around. Although, Greg didn't seem the type to be nervous, he was kinda cocky.'

'So, we're going to play a little game?'

'Just a little one.'

'I better get back, I owe Luke a dance.'

'Knock 'em dead baby. By the way, they've both got the hots for you!'

She smiled as we parted and I watched her walk back toward the table, relaxed, swaying her hips. Damn sexy!

Luke met her and led her to the dance floor.

Coming back to the table, I saw Greg keeping an eye on Rebecca and Luke, dancing slow and close. He looked a bit jealous.

'Hey Greg.'

'Hiya Dave. That's one hot woman there.'

'Yeah. She's beautiful! Her husband is a lucky man. I love spending time with her.'

'They're dancing really close.'

'Not unlike you were. She must be enjoying the attention.'

'Yeah. I just wish she was enjoying MY attention right now.'

'Easy Greg. The last thing you want to do is to try to control her. She won't like that.'

'I guess so. I guess I was getting my hopes up.'

'Don't count yourself out man. Probably best to let things play out, and take what comes.'

When Luke and Rebecca were done dancing, they walked slowly back towards the table, stopping a couple of times, having what looked like a serious, intimate talk. Then she kissed him, took his hand and walked to our table. She sat down and I swear she was blushing as she looked first at Luke, and then Greg.

We had another round of drinks and conversation continued as before, with her giggling and flirting, becoming more daring as the drinks took effect. She was sitting beside Greg, facing him, and he leaned in and whispered in her ear. I saw his arm move, she quickly lifted her head, looking at me with wide eyes, her expression changing completely. She took in a breath, lowered her eyelids and let out a soft moan. She quickly recovered and shifted in her seat.

'Dance Rebecca?'

'Of course Dave. I don't want any of you to be left out!'

When we started to dance, I held her close and I could tell she was distracted.

'Are you okay?' I asked.

'I'm fine. Why do you ask?'

'Com 'on, something's bothering you!'

'Promise you won't be upset.'

'No.'

'I mean, I...I've been having such a good time tonight! I'm feeling very attractive and sexy!'

'I know, I'm not missing much. AND, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!'

'I find myself really attracted to Greg, AND Luke! And I know they're really attracted to me.'

'That seems obvious to just about anyone here!'

'More than that! When they hold me close when we're dancing, I can feel their hard-ons against my thigh! I am so fucking horny, I can hardly stand it!

12