Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe the Tequila has shattered my inhibitions, but I'm actually... starting to fantasize... about having sex... with both of them! And you, of course.'

'Well... does that bother you?'

'Doesn't it bother you?'

'To be honest, no.'

'I've wanted to see you with another man for years, you know that.'

'But two?'

'Well, you just said it's your most recent fantasy. I figure if you want it, you should go for it. But, I hope you're thinking about three men, not two. I need to be there, and there's no way I'll be able to just watch the whole time.'

'Of course darling. Trust me, you won't be left out!'

'By the way, what was Greg doing to you at the table?'

'Oh! Yeaaahhh. Um... he whispered in my ear... said I was driving him crazy... and... he slid his hand along my thigh... up under my dress... to my panties! When he started to rub me, I kinda lost control. That's when I shifted in my seat, and you rescued me.'

'Ha! Rescued my ass! The look on your face said it all. If the two of you had been alone, you'd be all over each other, admit it!'

'Are you upset?'

'No, but I think I'm right. Let's go for a walk.'

We eased off the dance floor avoiding Luke and Greg's sightline and slipped out a side door to a patio. I held her close and lowered my voice to a whisper, 'Honey, I think your body is telling you what you want, deep inside. Sorry about the pun. And, I'm okay with it.

If you only knew how sexy you look when we're having sex, you might understand why I want to watch. These men are single. They don't have a steady girlfriend. I don't think they've been laid for ages, and they want you! Maybe they only want your body, but thats all we really want from them, right. That, and certain level of respect for you.'

'Do you really think they want me, for real?'

'You're kidding, right? You've got them eating out of your hand. I'll bet you can get them to do whatever you want!'

'Really!'

'Absolutely! Look. I know they turn you on, and their hard-ons are proof they want you, maybe even need you. Just imagine for a minute. You're horny and relaxed, you've got an opportunity, to have three men... that's six hands, three mouths and three cocks, all for your asking. And your pleasure!'

She was staring into space, no doubt imagining the scenario of her with three men, doing things she'd only ever imagined. I watched her for a moment, letting her drift away in her fantasy.

Finally, I hugged her and whispered in her ear, 'I'm with you on this. Let's go back to the table, you can flirt some more, and try to figure how to work this. You could tell them you like all of us, and won't chose. Then invite anybody who wants to, back to "your" room. Or not. You're in control, and I'll make sure you're safe.'

She took a deep breath, and let it go. She put her shoulders back, straightened her dress and said, 'Okay. Let's do this!'

She walked beside me with determination back into the lounge, entering through a door, away from the dance floor. We ended up behind Greg and Luke, both looking intently at the dance area. We were actually able to walk right up behind them.

'Damn it. I don't see them anymore. Where do you think they've gone?'

'Well, if I were Dave, I'd try to get her for myself.'

'Fuck. I thought I'd be that might be me!'

'Com 'on Greg, you win some, lose some.'

'I know Luke, but I had my hand on the prize!'

Rebecca giggled, and they both turned, unsure if they'd been overheard.

'Oh shit! I'm sorry. Luke and I were wondering where you guys were. We ordered some Tequila shooters. Ah, take a seat.'

Rebecca and I sat on one side of the table, and the guys' body language showed a sense of nervousness, not knowing what their chances were. Although, I wondered whether they were thinking about their own selfish needs, or something a little kinky.

We wished Rebecca a Happy Birthday, and downed the shooters, just as another set arrived at the table. I knew if her inhibitions weren't gone yet, they would be soon.

'Thank you, guys! I feel so special tonight. You've been very attentive! I actually feel sorry for some of the other women in here. Just a smidge! Before we have this next shot, I need to say something. I'm a married woman. I hope you understand that.'

Luke and Greg looked crushed. Greg just gazed at her, and Luke sighed.

At this point, Rebecca leaned forward, and spoke with a low sensuous tone, 'However, my husband and I have been separated lately... but we always had an understanding... a kind of open marriage. That being said, I have to say I'm very, very attracted to all three of you... and from the way you've been acting, I think I could probably take any one of you to my room, and fuck your brains out! But, that's not gonna happen! Because, I can't seem to choose!

Now, they were both staring with blank looks on their faces.

I was amazed at how collected she was. My wife, who minutes earlier, was so nervous and unsure.

'So, let's have this last shot.' She raised her glass, toasted, 'To Life!' and knocked back another tequila shot.

Then she got up, and adjusted the top of her dress, exposing a lot of cleavage, just covering her nipples. She leaned over the table, her beautiful breasts almost on full display, looked at us and whispered low, 'So, fellas. For the rest of the night, my name's Candy... and I make the rules... so all three of you... are coming to my room, and then... you... can have some Candy!'

She strutted toward the lounge exit, swaying her gorgeous hips while we three sat stunned watching. Within' seconds Luke said, 'I don't know about you...' and he got up, walking briskly to catch up to her.

'She can have whatever she wants' said Greg, and the two of us went after them.

The four of us entered the elevator, and I pushed the button for the eighth floor. As soon as the doors closed, Greg smiled and eased toward "Candy", raising his arms to hold her. She raised her hand, 'Stop right there mister! Candy's in charge, remember? So, just relax and stand over there, like a good boy.'

He lowered his amrs and stepped back, 'Ah, sorry Candy. I just... '

'This night will be better if you men behave yourselves, I promise!'

Admonished, Greg moved back and stood beside Luke and I. I couldn't help but snicker, 'Bad Boy!' and we all chuckled like a group of kids.

As we rode the elevator to the eighth floor, Candy stood proud. Leaning with her back to the wall, shoulders back and chest high. Making eye contact with each of us, she licked her lips, as she checked out the bulges in our pants, giving us lust-filled grins. She was radiating sensuality. Her perfume drifting in the air, adding to her desirability.

I guess the guys were nervous, glancing at each other, anticipating what she was thinking, or planning. And how each of us might fit in. For now, we waited for her direction, as the elevator moved upward.

More in Part 2.

12