Mature Wife's Bum-Ruched Leggings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With having two guys plus Tom in the one day she felt very risqué and realised what she had been missing. It ended up she had a few weekends with Robert and Tom, and Jack and she became a bit of an item including him sharing her with two clients.

December, and January were fantastic for her sex life with having five lovers in various combinations but in February, with her having got him 'back in the saddle' Robert got himself a new lady friend. The two restauranteurs with whom Jack had shared her with a few times and whom she had bedded individually a few times as she was doing the PR for their new restaurant in Edinburgh were spending more time back in Glasgow. Although Jack and she fucked about once a week he too had a new regular girlfriend and so she went from having sex most days to once or twice a week with her husband and probably once every ten days with Jack when she had to see him in Glasgow for work. What had been a 'feast' of sex was now becoming a 'famine.'

Both Robert and Jack were giving Tom and her plenty of assignments and the work was challenging, enjoyable and well paid but she missed the excitement of dressing sexy for dates with the guys. With Jack through his work as managing editor of a string of magazines, he came into contact with beautiful younger women every day and she had thought once he had managed to get her into bed that would be it. She had been pleasantly surprised that he wanted more and she became a sort of 'mature trophy shag' for him who to show off.

He loved to get her to wear sexy smart clothes for meetings with clients and to wear really over the top revealing clothes when they were on a date. He loved her big tits and ass and when they were going out loved her to go braless and show them off. He also loved her ripe thighs and ass and loved her wearing very short bum skimming skirts with stockings and suspenders. She supposed that having taken nearly three years to get her into bed he enjoyed having her do what he wanted. To be frank she loved his hard body, his good looks, his firm cock and his 'man about town' style and was keen to please.

Often after a meal in town he would say to her that she looked so good he would like to take her to a few bars to show her off. This mainly involved getting her to go to the loo without her jacket as he loved seeing guys look at the bounce of her big unbraed tits and if guys sitting opposite them looked interested, he would get her to hike up her skirt and show some creamy thigh and stocking top and even open her legs to let them see her string or even her big shaven pussy. This really turned him on as did the fact that when he got her back to his flat or if they were staying in a hotel she had no limits in bed including giving him free access to her big rear.

He obviously had told his friends and clients that she was up for most things. When she had been invited to a company party in Leith she had felt really good dancing with Jack and as they danced he held her really close and she could feel his hard erection pressing in to her groin.. When she slipped my hand on to it, he responded by putting his hand between her legs and murmured appreciatively "You are really wet."

She murmured back "That's because I really want you." He pulled her very close to him and she felt his hand go up her skirt at the back to grope her rear. She realised afterwards with the shortness of her skirt this meant her ass cheeks would have been exposed but she was so caught up in the mood that she probably wouldn't have cared.

However, when she was in the loo she realised that it had not only been seen but commented on when she heard two girls discussing her. The thrust of it was that one said they couldn't believe Jack was going out with someone so much older 'even if she had a good figure'. The other rather cattily said that she wasn't afraid to show it off as it didn't look as if she was wearing any underwear. To be frank Babs wasn't that worried about what she viewed as petty jealousy until she heard one of them say that guys appeared to love women with big assess and especially ones like her 'who had no limits in bed'. She went on to say that included 'Jack and probably Mike and Pete giving it to her up the ass on a regular basis.'

When she brought it up with Jack he grinned and said "Sure I may have said to Mike and Peter how good you were in bed. They both fancy you something rotten including that big ass of yours."

That night she ended up in bed with the three of them and that was repeated a couple of times plus she bedded both guys individually. While she appreciated that now that the Edinburgh restaurant was launched it was logical that Jack and they would spend more time in Glasgow but she missed the excitement of being sexually pursued and taken by these three young guys.

She also missed the excitement of dressing up to show off her mature body and the reaction it got from guys of all ages. She actually didn't even mind the rather ribald comments she often heard about what guys would like to her mature body. She also was flattered by the fact that it stimulated good hard erections -- the clearest sign of desire in much younger guys and how often they wanted to put those hard cocks into her mouth, pussy and ass. And she started to really love taking cock.

Tom was away on an assignment for Jack, when Jack called her to say could she meet up for a drink with Pete and Mike, the two restauranteurs. She was delighted as she thought this might rekindle having a bit of fun with them. She went into town to her friend's boutique to get something to wear that would show them what they had been missing.

She was thinking as little as possible but her friend said she should play it a bit cooler in a slightly sexier version of what she was wearing tight trousers, over the knee boots and short leather bikers jacket. She produced a quite sheer cashmere top which gave support to her heavy breasts but also showed off her nipples and a pair of bum ruched leggings which were like a second skin round her thighs and prominent pussy mound and with the seam going deep into the crevice of her had the exciting effect of separating her big jutting buttocks and emphasising the ripeness of her ass. As Jenny her friend said "When I got these in I thought of you - it's hard to improve perfection but I have always thought you had the sort of butt guys really go for and I'll bet this will do the trick with your guys."

She had been surprised that they were meeting in the bar of a rather swish hotel in the centre of Edinburgh and not in the boutique hotel in Leith where they had partied a couple of times. And when she walked in to the bar she was glad she had gone for a sexy cool look rather than an over the top sexy outfit when she saw there were four people Jack, Mike, Pete and a very handsome young guy introduced as Mike's kid brother, Jeff. She thought she had totally misread the situation when the two guys said they had been in Edinburgh to meet an investor but before going back to Glasgow had thought she should meet up with Jeff who had just graduated and would be working with her on PR and marketing for firstly the Edinburgh restaurant and then the whole group.

She was disappointed that the guys were going back to Glasgow that night, and thought the tubes of lube in her handbag were unnecessary, but pleased by the way Jeff had looked at her. She was further mollified when she came back from the loo, that the guys told her how well she was looking and Mike said with a grin, "Especially your ass in those leggings. We were all saying it's a pity we don't have time to get you out of them tonight."

He smiled and Jeff blushed bright red when he went on "However I have suggested to Jeff that he stay and spend a couple of days going over a programme of work with you, he has heard a lot about you and from what he said when he saw you he might want to try to get you out of those leggings."

At that Pete and he excused themselves, Jack said he would have time to have a bite to eat with Jeff and her to help bring Jeff 'up to speed' with the marketing plans especially some features he wanted her to write.

He ordered another round of drinks, scotch for him, a large G&T for Babs and a beer for Jeff. Over these he asked would she prefer to go the company's restaurant or they could go up to Jeff's suite and order something to be brought up. Babs said "Probably handier to meet in the suite."

While Jeff went to order the food to be brought up Jack asked her what she thought of Jeff and she said " Drop dead gorgeous." He smiled and said "Well the admiration or lust is mutual he thought you were fantastic and you certainly do look brilliant today."

He grinned and said "And it doesn't have to be all work tonight or even any work, you can brief Jeff tomorrow."

She smiled and queried, "Do you think Jeff will be up for it?"

He said "I am certain he will."

When Jeff came back he helped her on with her jacket and s their eyes met she could see naked desire from him as his eyes went to her big ripe unbraed breasts and he murmured "You really are gorgeous."

When they were standing waiting for the lift with a couple of about her age she felt Jack put a proprietal hand to cup one of her buttocks. As they went up in the lift she could see the man's eyes glued to her rather exposed breasts and nipples while his wife gave a rather disapproving look. The man stepped aside to let them out of the lift and she thought he is doing that to see my ass. Jack as usual gave them a show by cupping one of her buttocks as they walked along the corridor in front of them to Jeff's suite.

Babs was impressed at the two room suite. One room with soft furnishing and the other with a very large bed. She couldn't help thinking Jeff has obviously access to the company expense account.

While Jeff got her a G&T from the minibar Jack took her jacket off and started to kiss and fondle her breasts. She turned to take her drink from Jeff and to break the ice turned to him and kissed him. He didn't need much encouragement and as they kissed he took the weight of one of her heavy breasts and kneaded the nipple while with the other hand cupped one of her big buttocks and pulled her hard against what appeared a huge erection. Putting her glass down she responded and running her hand between his legs found a huge truncheon like cock.

She murmured "That feels really good I'm really flattered to have stimulated that."

Jack joined the action and they had just got her top off to release her magnificent heavy mature breasts with her erect nipples and were groping them, her big ripe pussy mound and her buttocks when a knock came to the door. It was room service.

Jack went to get it while Jeff rather shielded her from the young guy by pulling her towards the bedroom. But although Jeff's body hid her naked breasts, looking over his shoulder her eyes caught the waiter's and they shared a slightly embarrassed smile. She thought there is no doubt he will know that I will be servicing these two younger guys.

Jack grinned and queried "The food's cold, are you OK Babs with a glass of champagne and bed now and something to eat when we stop for a break?"

She said "That sounds like fun."

And walking through to the bedroom she was tumbled on to the bed while the guys pulled off her leggings and boots. As she lay back on the bed thighs spread and the guys lost their clothes Jack suggested it might be sexier if she put her boots back on as he loved the way her big buttocks jutted in higher heels.

Both guys obviously liked what they saw as Jacks 7.5 -- 8" cock was rigid while Jeff's "8-9" monster was actually throbbing.

Jack kissed and fondled her breasts while Jeff's hand claimed her big pussy shaven mound and he entered a couple of fingers. When she thrust up to meet them he murmured "You're really wet, you really do want cocked."

When she responded "I'm really looking forward to it."

He dropped down to his knees between her thighs to spread her lips and lick her juices and clit.

As she writhed against his tongue and hands Jack broke off from kissing her to watch the action as Jeff came up off her with his cock by now a huge engorged heavy rod to enter it in to her big willing box. Initially he was surprisingly gentle but as she responded thrust it home right up to his balls. With one hand groping her breasts and the other cupping one of her buttocks to pull her tight on to him he rode her hard.

As she moaned and writhed beneath him she heard him murmur "Jack was right you really do love cock and I'm going to give you plenty."

When she said "I hope so -- I'm really looking forward to taking that magnificent cock in all of my orifices."

She felt him tense and unload spurt after spurt of semen in her womb. Unbelievably he didn't withdraw and she could still feel the long hard length of him tying them together and filling her big box in a way that it had never been filled before. He wanted more and so did she.

Rolling her over until she was on top of her, he lay nuzzling and groping her dangling breasts while she rode his cock. She was really enjoying this but suspected what was coming when she felt Jack's hands parting her buttocks and his tongue at her butt hole before she felt his lube covered fingers prepare her for cock. Jeff stopped thrusting in to her until Jack entered his cock in her sphincter and then gently eased the length of it into her bowels.

Although she had been dped before, never with such two large cocks and she had never felt so filled up or excited. As she eased up to meet Jack's cock going into her ass, both guys started to ride their respective holes hard and although she was a relatively big woman she was a bit like a rag doll sandwiched between these two powerful and for young guys and impaled on two long hard erections.

As the tempo of their thrusting eased a bit as they enjoyed the feeling of each others cocks moving against through the thin wall between vagina and bowels and she relaxed enough to really enjoy being pleasured in both holes she relaxed and glanced across to the scene in the large mirror opposite the bed. It was like a scene from an old masters painting with her soft creamy mature body luxuriating in taking cock from two glorious young men.

She felt the beginnings of a climax coming on and moving to meet their thrusts she moaned "That's really good guys, you are bringing me to climax."

They picked up the pace and that was enough to send her over the edge as she had a simultaneous anal and pussy climax and as she writhed moaning beneath them, she felt firstly Jack and then Jeff deposit their seed in their respective orifices.

Jack dismounted with a slap on her ass and she rolled off Jeff. As they poured her more champagne she went to the bathroom to freshen up and as she did she heard them discussing her.

Jeff said "You weren't kidding that is a really fantastic woman, what a body and does she know how to use it."

She heard Jack say, "It took me over three years to get her into bed and when I did, I couldn't believe how hot she was. Nor indeed could your brother and Pete when we had a couple of sessions with her in Leith. She is the complete package great body, dresses to tease and please although can also dress sophisticated, has no real limits sexually, very bright and creative writer and but for the age difference I could have seen me falling for her big time."

Jeff went on to say, "That was totally memorable for me, while my mate and I have double teamed a few girls, it was oral and pussy, I have never dped one. And of course, I've never been with an older woman, I can really see the benefits."

Babs came out of the bathroom and struck a pose, "Guys, my ears were burning with all the nice things you said about me. It's been fun and as you know Jack I love good cock and I hope you guys are fit for a lot more."

She poured herself a glass of champagne and turning to Jeff she asked, "Well did you enjoy your first experience of dping a woman?"

He grinned and said "It was awesome and I look forward to doing it again but changing places with Jack."

She smiled and said "That will be fun but Jack has had my ass several times and I'd rather like to try you on your own to get used to the size of that big weapon."

Jack grinning said "Go for it. I love butt fucking women but she is the best I've had. She not only has the best looking big ass I've seen, but she can really take cock. I think it's fair to say Babs you love it up your ass."

She could see Jeff was hardening so draining her glass she went over the bed and bent over with her ass in the air facing the guys and murmured "Ok Jeff let's see what you have got."

Bending down he parted her big ripe jutting mature buttocks and rimmed her pretty little ass hole with his tongue. She wriggled her ass to meet his tongue moaning "That's brilliant but what I want I a good hard cocking with that horse cock of yours."

Big mature breasts dangling she looked at herself in the mirror as big heavy cock dangling he lubed it and her ass hole before parting her hips and starting to enter the bulbous head into her sphincter.

She thought I look like a mare about to be ridden by a big stallion as he eased it into her. He was obviously worried about hurting her and she later learned that he had ripped his current girlfriend's ass very badly when he tried to sodomise her.

She moaned as she eased back on to him until she feel his big balls between her cheeks. "That's wonderful I've never been so filled up before. I'd been so looking forward to seeing if I could take that big cock in my ass."

Leaning forward he grabbed two handfuls of big creamy tits and started to ride her slowly.

When she moaned and said "That's really good fuck me harder." His hands left her breasts to grab her big buttocks to pull her on to him and he really started to bugger her hard.

She looked over in the mirror to see her big boobs bouncing as her ass cheeks were pulled wide apart to let his big cock have full access to her bowels. After about 10 minutes of hard riding he moaned and he could feel him depositing copious quantities deep in her bowels. She fell forward with him still embedded in her rear and leaned forward and murmured "That was truly awesome you have the most fantastic ass and that was the best ride of my life."

She felt him hardening again but she called time saying she fancied a glass of bubbly and as Jack had told he had to meet up with his girlfriend before 11.00 to go back to Glasgow suggested he keep it and they could dp her after they had a drink.

As they were having a glass of bubbly Jack starting to kiss and fondle her breasts while she fondled his cock and balls before taking his erect cock and dipping it in her champagne flute. She then reached down and started to deepthroat his cock and as he thrust into her throat she heard him tell Jeff that apart from being the best ass fuck he had ever head she gave really good head. He went on to say "After we dp her I've got to go but apart from a great ass, mouth and box she can give you a great tit ride so you are in for the sexual experience of your life."

Lying back on the bed Babs lowered herself on to his cock while putting her ass in the air to take Jeff's cock. As she was well lubricated in both holes with both spunk and lube. the guys didn't hold back and after about 10 minutes of hard riding brought her and themselves to climax.

While Jack got washed Jeff made her a G&T from the minibar and then they had the cold plate with the remaining champagne. Jack arranged to see the both of them in Glasgow the following week and with a grin suggested they enjoy themselves.

They did. The night reminded her about what it was like when Tom and she first got together as basically he did everything possible with her body taking her orally, vaginally, his cock between her big tits and buggering her several times including when he couldn't get it up with a champagne bottle. Basically he simply couldn't get enough of her big mature ass.